FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5736 3 years ago

Two games, Brooklyn mi, close to Ohio border

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape world challenge soccer. Somewhat hard to find in the US from what I understand. Some touch up done around outholes. I did a topside tear down to clean and wax, all new r...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 918 times

Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Munsters pro pinball machine 489 plays, mint condition. Brand new purple illusion powder coating on rails, legs, hinges , shooter , lockdown . Possible trade for other newer ...”
2020-11-22
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

9 months later
#6538 2 years ago

Looking to sell space station $2800 and Raven $1,400 . Was taking to PATZ to sell but cancelled, I just had all 8 legs powder coated satin black. Both are players condition cabinets, playfields good, and both games work well, Raven has newer aftermarket MPU & the new style lady translite., Raven needs some coin door wiring cleaned up. Would do package deal $3,700 for both.

1 month later
#6637 2 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Have an avengers AIQ for trade. Looking for Bally/Williams DMD’s preferably. Cash price is $5500

Machine - For Trade

Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro)

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “You’re looking at a stern AIQ Pro pinball machine. The machine was released November 2020 and plays very well. Game seems to be in great condition. It has a blemish by the shoote...”

3 hours ago

Chardon, OH

Trade

Gundam_Pilot_

I'd be will to trade my BSD for an AIQ Located Michigan 49230

4 months later
#7154 2 years ago

Professionally shopped demolition man for sale.. lower Michigan 49230

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent shape Demolition Man pinball machine. Game was just completely shopped by professional technician. If you have seen the games from the Jackson area crowd that have won aw...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 1089 times

1 month later
#7249 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Doctor Who Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Doctor who pinball with about $1,800 in upgrades. Just put a brand new mini playfield motor and gearbox assembly in for time expander. Has new pinsound plus, pi...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Viewed: 1020 times
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent shape Demolition Man pinball machine. Game was just completely shopped by professional technician. If you have seen the games from the Jackson area crowd that have won aw...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Viewed: 1089 times

Upgraded Dr who and demo man for sale.. lower Michigan..hour from Toledo. Possible trades..see wish list

11 months later
#8369 1 year ago
Quoted from crussell:

Going to be putting a Hollywood Heat up for grabs. It currently has a power issue, its not getting 12V to the power supply board. It does have a new ramp, new power board, modified ground wiring in the bottom of the cab. I have the original translite, but its trashed but had a custom one made for it.

How much?

5 months later
#8847 7 months ago

Professionally redone Johnny mnemonic
I will be in Columbus this coming weekend for Tilt Summer tournament. I can drop off if your on the way or meet there. Must pay in advance because I'm picking new game up while there

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Johnny mnemonic pinball machine, just professionally shopped & upgraded with over $1,400 in work. Game has all brand new comet LED's, all new titan clear rubbers, boards servi...”
2023-09-12
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 455 times

1 month later
#8940 6 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I’m looking for a turtles pro as well
Have a decked out flintstones and Mario Andretti.

All you looking for TMNT pro, one at Clepin, $5,700

Phone # is 330-687-9341

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitoska.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=mitoska and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.