FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kyledm5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4214 5 years ago

Anyone have a Transformers or Stern Star Trek for sale? Very much would prefer the pro models. For the right price, I'd consider Premium/LE.

#4227 5 years ago

I'm looking for either a Star Trek Pro or Metallica Pro. I'm not willing to spend much more than $4,000 on old pros. I don't care about silly mods. Cash in pocket and ready to buy.

#4231 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Cash ready to go but I only have one dollar bills

Ha! My buddy has a Stern Pirates and I'd love to see his reaction if I showed up with thousands of the "gold" $1 coins in a wooden chest to buy it.

Quoted from Deez:

Pretty sure it's going to stay there.

So, you guys really don't think I can get an umodded pro of either game for less than $4500? The last few archived ST pros were asking $4200, $4500, $4300. There was a ST listed recently in AZ for $3500 that just needed a good PF cleaning. Several of the archived/current Met Pros had asking prices $4300-$4500. If you're saying that this region tends to be a bit more expensive on many games, I agree.

I totally understand and respect if YOU chaps have beautiful games that have several hundreds of dollars in mods. That does indeed increase the overall monetary value. That is NOT what "I" am looking for with these two games.

2 months later
#4402 4 years ago

I have a Transformers LE with color DMD and other mods for sale/trade. $5200 cash or $4800 without the DMD. Located on the border, in Sharon,PA. I have it listed on the Youngstown CL. I'll be posting it on Pinside soon, if it doesn't sell locally. Donation will be made if sold/traded through here.

The games at the top of my list that I'm looking to buy or trade for are: Stern Star Trek, Austin Powers, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, AC/DC and Stern Indiana Jones. I'd prefer pro models, but premiums are possible.
PM me with details of whatever you have.

Thanks!

1 month later
#4446 4 years ago

I'm looking to buy or trade for: Iron Man, Stern Indiana Jones, Austin Powers, Stern Star Trek, Game of Thrones, AC/DC, Johnny Mnemonic, Junk Yard, Spider-man, Dark Knight, Iron Maiden or Scared Stiff.
Pro models would be preferred, but premium/LE's are a possibility.

I have this TFLE for sale or trade. +/- cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#4487 4 years ago

Might be posting my nice Revenge from Mars on here, soon. You local guys get first dibs.
Located in Sharon, PA. Right on the Ohio border.

Has LCD monitor and full kit of premium, non-ghosting LED's installed.
Plus, some other mods.
Comes with manuals, keys and several spare parts/plastics.

$3200 cash.
I may be interested in buying or trading for Stern Star Trek, Austin Powers, Game of Thrones, AC/DC, Iron Man or possibly others...

1 week later
#4512 4 years ago

Sold my RFM.

Still looking to BUY Austin Powers, Stern Star Trek, AC/DC, and Iron Man. I may also be interested in Stern Indiana Jones, Dark Knight or Spider-man.
CASH ready.

1 month later
#4631 4 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Machine - For Sale

No Fear: Dangerous Sports

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for your consideration is an extremely nice NO FEAR. Cab shows wear but nicer than most. Little to No Fade. Game is trimmed out in Orange powder coat. there is some wear on ...”

7 hours ago

Massillon, OH

2,950 (OBO)

McPin54

Such a great guy!

This NF is somewhat tempting me. I briefly had a No Fear, before it pooped the bed on me.

#4637 4 years ago

I just brought my Twister into Retro Arcade in Sharon, PA; to put it up for sale over on the retail side.
Currently, it's in the storage room, in the back. I'm probably going to shop it out this coming week, then put it on the floor for sale.

If one of you local guys want it unshopped, I can do $2500 cash.

Plays great. The magnets, spinning disc and fan topper all work. Many of the lights have been switched to LED.
The cabinet is overall pretty nice. It has some of the usual "wear" around the flipper buttons. I have some of the nicer flipper button covers I can give you.

PM me if you're interested.
The shop and arcade are open Mon.-Sat. 9-9 and Sundays are 11-5.

3 weeks later
#4700 4 years ago

Selling my Game of Thrones pro. Beautiful condition with shaker motor and plastic protector set.
Located on the border, in Sharon, PA.
I have $4695 on it, but will take $4595.
If not sold by the end of Thursday, I'll probably take it to the York show to sell.

11 months later
#5552 3 years ago

There's a few games I'm looking for:

Spider-man, Iron Man or Metallica for about $4k
Austin Powers for roughly $2500-$3000
Starship Troopers or Independence Day for roughly $2000-$2500
Junk Yard for about $3500

Cash ready. Drama free.

#5558 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They did say drama free.

Thank you, for not assuming my gender. <3

Yes, and it also says, "about" or "roughly", for each of those prices.
I don't mind so-called routed games. I'm not looking for blinged out museum pieces that people just stare at.

#5561 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I’ve got a blinged out SMVE and IMVE that I play the snot out of that I’d sell - though not at or near 4k

No real interest in the VE's.
Thanks, though!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kyledm5.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=kyledm5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.