FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#856 8 years ago

I know I will catch hell since I am in kalamazoo mich, but figured what the heck. Everything is for sale (almost) until I have enough for a hot tub and deck. some prices are asking some pretty firm. Interested in partial trades. all games listed are set up, and playing. I am 3 miles off the 94 right outside kzoo. descriptions are brief, and I will work on pics of games this weekend, but if you are serious, you should come up and check them out.
Iron man. perfect huo 5500
pin magic except for scuffs on head, exceptional condition. cool lighting effects by chris rock 3900
Fun house collector quality 4600
lotr HUO? don't know looks like it. Owned by c. rock but set up here. 1 very small scratch on cab 5k
Judge dread. every light mod you can imagine plus more 2400 super pf and cab
T2 nice game. picked up to mod out. 1650 as is till work starts

#857 8 years ago

couple more. my pinside posts sometimes disappear for no reason when composing them so figured I would post what I had and start another.
Tales of the crypt. Plays great super pf. needs cleaning/shop. no broke plastics 2550
world beauties. gottlieb wood rail. looks and plays awesome, shopped and new plastics 600
college queens gottlieb 4 player em sample game plays awesome shopped 750
Tag team shopped, plays 100% 850.

I have turned my guest house in to a game house, so come on up and play some pinball, bring some cash and a truck or van

#861 8 years ago

couple fh pics. Nicest original pf I have ever seen. cab is original also

P5126906.JPGP5126906.JPG P5126907.JPGP5126907.JPG P5126909.JPGP5126909.JPG P5126919.JPGP5126919.JPG P5126921.JPGP5126921.JPG P5126969.JPGP5126969.JPG
#862 8 years ago

I think I forgot the earthshaker I have had the game set up for about 3 years playing all the time, with the intention to restore. I have all new ramps, plastics. the only problem it has is a strange thing with the sound. sometimes when you start the second ball, the music is gone and it is just the call outs. also sometimes the display is strange, but I haven't tried pushing any plugs or any of the simple stuff that it usually is. Not sure on price depends on if you want all of the parts also I suppose. come play a couple games, and make an offer.

1 year later
#2192 7 years ago

I am close enough to ohio that I think I can get away with this. Located in the middle of battle creek and Kalamazoo, less than 3 miles off the 94. I dont have a tennant in my guest house, so I set up some games for sale, and I have a couple more comming. so far, and now I have my own arcade to stop by after work.
No fear $2500 no errors, no pf wear, plays awesome, cab has a little fade
Dale JR $3800. HUO original owner I think 130 plays, but about half of them were restarted after a bad first ball
Rob zombie $7200 less than 35 plays, under cab led kit
No Good gophers. 2 switch errors hope to get to soon. very little slam ramp wear, super nice cab and pf$3400
DR Dude Plays awesome looks awesome $2200
I am slowly going thru and cleaning and polishing, fixing after work. There is a lot more info and links to pics on the whats for sale in MI thread if you want to check that out.
cheers, kruz

#2193 7 years ago

I forgot to add, free tours of the kruzman pf compound, studio sun thru sat 10-4. Although please no children under 12. I had an incident with a naughty kid who was never taught that if you break it you buy it

1 year later
#3663 5 years ago

I think I am about 65 miles out of ohio. (I live right off the 94 12 miles east of kalamazoo)
I am selling my Metallica prem asking 7k obo. I am the original owner, HUO, has a polk self powered sub, as well as a custom cab lighting kit by rock pinball. PF and cab are flawles except someone with a ring made a scratch the size of a very thick eyelash at the right flipper button. I am going to sell my Dale JR also for 3700 as soon as I can get to cleaning the pf. That is another HUO game that I am the original owner. feel free to contact me if you have any interest or questions. cheers, kruz

2 weeks later
#3709 5 years ago

I have a who dunnit for sale. cab and head are perfect, no loc down bar or hardware. coin slots dont look used. the underside looks like it has only been moved a couple times and I have moved it twice. I had it for a year before i got to set up. the 120 and 121 plugs on the driver board have burn, so the head translight GI is out but flashers are not. also some GI on the pf is out. the only error is switch 25 which is the center target on the set of 3 that drop for the elevator. its 100 degrees here and I dont have ac so I cant work on this till it cools off. also with the 95% humidity yesterday one of the slot machine reels was sticking a little. so this game needs a shop job, thought it is just a little dirty. Feint ball lines in the save and drain lanes, that will come right out.
The spot where the ramps drop the Ball on to the pf shows VERY low plays. the plastics and ramps are awesome.
The only pf flaw is the shoot again insert is a little raised and the flipper was not adjusted, and it damaged a spot of clear just on the insert less than a cm2, and it doesnt touch the script.
This is a great , fun game with great music, plus you can gamble your points away on roulette. 2700 is my bottom price. I would just rather say it than waste anyones time with negoiating.

I am in mich, right off the 94, at exit 85, so you can google
galesburg MI 49053.
my text is 269 254 1618
Let me know if interested or questions. I would be interested in partial trade for nos pf, but no games, I need to get a roof on the studio.
cheers, kruzman

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=kruzman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.