FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgeiger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#647 9 years ago

Im heading up to Cleveland next Friday, the 13th to pick up some beer at Fatheads. Anyone got anything they want to get rid of while Im up there? Im looking for Theater of Magic, Tales of Arabian Nights, Road Show, White Water, stuff like that. Let me know.

Thanks.

5 months later
#967 8 years ago

Just got back from picking up a few games from teekee. Tony was great to deal with and the games were better than he represented. Definitely buy with confidence when dealing with him.

Thanks Tony! The games made it home safely and play great.

2 weeks later
#984 8 years ago

Damn, ToM is at the top of my list right now. Just don't have the cash at the moment.

Quoted from BillP:

FS: beautiful all original ToM. No wear and has LEDs throughout pf, new trunk and cliffys. Mint example and has been in my personal smoke free collection for over 15 years - $6250

6 months later
#1235 8 years ago

I have one in Columbus you are welcome to come play.

Quoted from sadler28:

Anyone know of a WOZ to play in the Cincinnati area? I live in Indy but travel on occasion to Cincy for work and family. Thinking of trading/ selling my JD for WOZ, but want some time on WOZ before making any decision.

1 week later
3 months later
#1635 7 years ago

Thinking about unloading a few things to make some space. Just gauging interest at this point, haven't thought of prices.

Williams Comet: Play field is pretty nice. Works and plays great. Needs new jump hole and corkscrew ramp. Cabinet is ok with the exception of some plating someone put on the front near the coin door. Haven't looked to see what the underlying damage or reason is.

Bally Party Animal: Recently cleaned, new rubber, LED's. Works and plays great. Play field is nice. One small chunk out of the front of the cabinet that can easily be bondo'd and painted. Extra CPU board with it.

Chicago Coin Preview Ball Bowler: Works and plays great. Ball return could use a new bottom on it. Glass is 100%.

Drop me a line if you have any questions or if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

4 months later
#2144 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Stern Memory Lane project? Cabinet is decent but needs a good cleaning. Play field has some wear on the roll overs but is in pretty good shape. Glass has a lot of flaking. Missing original driver board. I have a brand new AllTek board I can throw in for some additional money. Played it with the AllTek board and it was pretty fun. Located in Columbus. MMAO. Open to trades or partial trades.

1 month later
#2253 7 years ago

Have a Chicago Coin Preview Ball Bowler that Im trying to get rid of. 14ft lane. Great shape, plays 100%. Back glass is near perfect. Love the game but don't have the space for it anymore.

2 weeks later
#2298 7 years ago

FS/FT: Stern Memory Lane project. Back glass is majorly flaking. Play field is ok but was retouched poorly in a few places. Cabinet is ok. Missing driver board. I put a couple Altech boards in it and was able to play it.

FS/FT: Comet. Play field and cabinet are nice. Back glass is decent with some reasonable touch ups. Ramps could be replaced. Someone put a tin plate across the front around the coin door. Havn't looked underneath it to see what the real damage is.

2 weeks later
#2343 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a Stern Memory Lane project? $200, pick up in Columbus. Back glass is flaky, play field is ok but has some bad touch up. Missing driver board. Tested it with a new driver board and it booted up and played. MPU board looks like it has acid damage on it. Cabinet is decent. Wouldn't take much to get it up and running.

Pics:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0GyO2l4XSrjX1NlSWxCU29TQ00?usp=sharing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgeiger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=jgeiger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.