FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaimmy127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2327 7 years ago

Have NIB GOTLE, Met Prem Monster and TWD Prem I am looking to move (trade or sell).

Feel free to give me a shout or shoot me an email/text.

Jim
[email protected]
614-893-3282

1 month later
#2464 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
FS: Who Dunnit Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice example of WhoDunnit. Goody bag still stapled inside. Fully working. Above average condition with nice PF. Fully working and overall a pretty nice game. There is a repai...”
2017-03-01
Blacklick, OH
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 666 times

Contact me if interested. Would prefer a cash deal with pickup.

Jim
[email protected]

5 months later
#2838 6 years ago

I have the following I am looking to sell or trade. Free delivery to Cleveland show if needed.

--- NIB Aerosmith LE
--- AFM - Bryan Kelly restored with HEP clearcoated PF, ColorDMD and other mods. Basically perfect.
- HUO Star Trek Pro. Nicely modded. Like New.
- Restored Slugfest - super nice with working card dispenser and card catcher. New decals, control panel, LEDs, no broken cracked plastics, original topper with no cracks

Willing to consider trades (plus/minus cash) for very nice or HUO DMD games plus/minus cash or would sell outright. A couple games I woulld definitely trade for would be nice I500, HUO super cleam heavilly modded/powdercoated IM or IMVE.

Feel free to give me a shout to discuss a possible deal. I can get you pics if you like.

Jim
[email protected]
614-893-3282

1 week later
#2846 6 years ago

I have a NIB SWLE that I decided i am not going to keep. Pickup in Columbus area or could ship. Will make someone a good deal for simple cash pickup deal. Trying to raise cash for another business venture so looking for cash deal.

If you are interested just call me

Jim
614-893-3282

6 months later
#3407 6 years ago

I have a Chris Hutchins/HEP restored Getaway I will be listing for sale as soon as I get some pics taken later this week. Game was fully restored in 2005 by . Its been a few years since it was restored but game still in superb condition and plays great.
Clearcoated playfield with perfect shooter lane and no other flaws to note, ColorDMD, Mirror blades, Pinball Pro, chrome siderails, lockbar and hinges, mezelmods lighted police car mod, mezelmods donut shop mod, pinballtoys mountain mod.
Let me know if anyone interested and we can discuss before I list it.
Jim
614-893-3282

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

#3412 6 years ago
Quoted from roboclan:

Hi before you sell it do you think you could get the mountain mod scanned so I could get one made on a 3d printer I have been trying to buy one but so hard to get and being in Australia it is impossible

Already sold, sorry.

6 months later
#3894 5 years ago

HEP MM with colordmd, invisiglass and other mods. 2013 restore. Original game was HUO before going to HEP so game still has original screen printed art and original playfield (clearcoated of course)

The only minor flaw is some scuffs/scratches on the lock bar which could easily be re-powdercoated with a standard gloss black (I can get this done if buyer prefers). Otherwise it's your standard, beautiful better than new HEP restoration.

Cal deliver for free to the Cleveland show.

Looking to sell outright but might consider trades plus/m8 us cash as needed for other HUO/restored titles.

Pics and more details in Marketplace listing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66937

Feel free to PM/call/text with offers or questions.

Jim
614-893-3282

1 month later
#3973 5 years ago

HEP MM with colordmd, invisiglass and other mods. 2013 restore. Original game was HUO before going to HEP so game still has original screen printed art and original playfield (clearcoated of course)

The only minor flaw is some scuffs/scratches on the lock bar which could easily be re-powdercoated with a standard gloss black (I can get this done if buyer prefers). Otherwise it's your standard, beautiful better than new HEP restoration.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This was a HUO MM sent to HEP for restoration. Restoration completed 2013. Cabinet is still original screened cabinet, no decals. Playfield is original HUO playfield, clearcoat...”
2018-10-14
Blacklick, OH
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 283 times

Feel free to PM/call/text with offers or questions.

$11,600 obo

Jim
614-893-3282

#3974 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Brand New in the box still strapped to Stern skid. LE #97. Looking to sell outright but might consider trades plus/minus cash as needed. Mainly looking for HUO modded Stern titles...”
2018-10-14
Dalton, OH
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 164 times

5 months later
#4298 5 years ago

Have the following available. Available for pickup or could bring to Ohio show with deposit: Shipping also a possibility. I will consider trades as well (+/- cash as needed)

- NIB Munsters LE
- NIB Munsters Pro
- NIB ACDC Luci
- NIB ACDC Premium
- NIB GB Prem
- NIB Met Prem
- NIB ST Pro / Prem
- NIB IMDN Pro/Prem
- I may have a few other NIB titles as well, call if you dont see what you are looking for.

Call me for pricing or trade offers.

Jim
614-893-3282

1 week later
#4315 5 years ago

Anyone have a really clean CP that they are looking to part with? If so, let me know. Looking for a very clean, fully working game.

Let me know what you have. Can do cash deal or have some NIB games I can offer in trade.

PM me if you have one you might part with.

Jim

#4319 5 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a HUO MOPLE. Can buy with cash or have other games to offer in trade. Let me know if you have one you would consider selling/trading. Located in Columbus, Ohio area ...”
2019-03-31
Blacklick, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 126 times

4 months later
#4570 4 years ago

NIB BKLE FS/FT in Columbus area. Can deliver to Cleveland Pinball show for free. May also be making another trip up that way prior to the show as well so maybe could deliver sooner.

Also have a super clean nicely modded HUO DPLE and a super clean nicely modded HUO GOTG pro that I picked up in a trade that I will getting soon that I will be selling/trading as well.

Contact my directly with trade/sell offers.or with questions.

Jim
614-893-3282

3 weeks later
#4622 4 years ago

Multiple games. for sale. FREE DELIVERY to Cle-Pin show on Saturday (9/7) if deal made in advance.

HUO JJP POTCCE w/mods (lots of pics)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84289

HUO Deadpool LE w/mods (lots of pics)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84230

NIB Black Knight LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82681

NIB ACDC Luci Premium
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82683

NIB Deadpool LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82682

NIB Jurassic Park Pro
-- not listed on Pinside

Other NIB Sterns available as well
-- call/text for availability

Willing to listen to reasonable offers on all games. Call me directly for details or to make offers..

Jim
614-893-3282

6 months later
#5062 4 years ago

I have a heavily modded ACDC Premium in Columbus area I will be listing soon. Let me know if anyone local is interested before I list it.

HUO, excellent condition, clear playfield window, many mods including:
- invisiglass
- colorDMD
- laserrific color changing topper
- Flipper Fidelity color changing backbox LED panel
- Flipper Fidelity back box speakers
- Markmon subwoofer amp mod (awesome bass)
- shaker
- cannon mod
- lighted flipper buttons
- drum/guitar mods

There are more mods than listed above. Game has $1500-$2,000 in mods.

Havent taken new pics yet. Here are pics from 2016 which include the mods listed but not addtl ones added since. Game is still in like new condition as in the 2016 pics.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8h1q4uy7Kh7B7zz78

Looking to get $7300obo with all the mods.

Jim
614-893-3282

2 years later
#7342 2 years ago

HUO Tron LE

Can deliver to Pinbrew show on Saturday if a deal made ahead of time.

Jim
614-893-3282

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO TRON: Legacy (LE) - #359 of 400 made - absolutely beautiful - game is literally like new (cabinet, playfield, shooter lane, chrome, etc). -- see the pics - goodie bag still st...”
2022-05-05
Blacklick, OH
19,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 719 times

#7343 2 years ago

I have the following I am considering selling. I could bring to Pinbrew show on Saturday if a deal made ahead of time (only have room for one):
- HUO Tron LE
- HUO DPLE w Stern Topper and mods
- HUO GBLE w Stern Topper and lots of mods
- HUO GNRLE w close to $1500 in mods including several Lior modd (under 100 plays)
- HUO Kiss Premium w Stern Topper (may be sold)

Contact me for details. Trades +/- cash are possible too.

Jim
614-893-3282

2 months later
#7590 1 year ago

I have two NIB Toy Story LEs arriving on Wednesday.

I am in the Gahanna/Blacklick Ohio area.

Planning on opening mine so folks in Central Ohio can come by and check it out if they like. 2nd is for a friend who wants to play before opening his. If he does not like it the 2nd one could be for sale.

If anyone is interested in coming by to check it out just get a hold of me.

I have some other games here I will be selling as well: (some already listed in Marketplace)
- NIB DP Premium
- NIB GZ Premium
- NIB JP Premium
- NIB CCRSE
- NIB GNRLE
- HUO TMNT Prem w SternTopper and many mods (will be setup to see)
- nice TOM (details to come, will be setup to see)
- nice TZ (details to come, will be setup to see)

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Jim
614-893-3282 (call or text)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaimmy127.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=jaimmy127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.