FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2228 7 years ago

Just picked up a FIRE! Will have pics in a few days and will put on Market...just a headsup in case you might be interested. Asking $1500. Very nice playfield, original mylar. Cabinet has dings and scratches. Translight is excellent. Will play 100% in a few days.

#2233 7 years ago

I was wondering the same thing Bud...not familiar with the thumbs up, thumbs down. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Hogey

#2235 7 years ago

Now THAT would be funny. I already have one of these and found a nice one and thought somebody else might like to have one. If I stepped on somebody's toes I apologize...still trying to get pics so I can put it on Pinside Market. I know how you get flamed if you post a For Sale without pics.......

Thanks for the post.

Hogey

#2262 7 years ago

FIRE! for sale in the Toledo area

Game is in good condition. Playfield is very nice with original mylar. There is a little Mylar lift on a few of the inserts but doesn't look bad or affect gameplay. Game plays 100%. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes but not bad. Plastics are good except for the tip of one slingshot (right). The two upper ramps have both been repaired by the previous owner. They operate as they should but don't look terrific. If you need more pictures let me know. Displays are all nice and bright. Translight is in good condition with one small scratch.

The game is on display at Dr. Scott's pinball store right now in Maumee if you want to see it. If you do go over, advise him that I sent you over as he has a higher price on it than I do.

Ad in Pinside Market with pictures.

3 months later
#2499 7 years ago

Just picked up a very nice Skateball tonight if anyone is interested.

1 year later
#3628 5 years ago

Just listed a friend's beautiful Creature for sale in Toledo area.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64520

2 weeks later
#3671 5 years ago

Posted a very nice Demolition Man in Markteplace yesterday. In Toledo area. $2550 OBO

Marketplace 65014

1 week later
#3707 5 years ago

In the market for a nice Shadow...anybody got one they're looking to sell.

Thanks.

1 week later
#3722 5 years ago

My buddy has decided to sell his Whoa Nellie. He picked up a Pabst Can Crusher and had to decide which one to move....Nellie is the one. Will be putting it on Market as soon as I can get some pictures. Just a headsup for now. Any interest, please advise. He bought it new in box and he said it probably has less than 100 plays on it. It's perfect. He has it on the crate base right now and it looks awesome. More later. He is asking $4900.

#3724 5 years ago

Pictures and FS ad for Whoa Nellie are now in Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “What a beautiful game Whoa Nellie is. My buddy picked up a Pabst Can Crusher recently and decided to sell his Nellie. He bought it new in box. It has 164 plays on it and it is imma...”
2018-06-27
Monclova, OH
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 596 times

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whoa-nellie-big-juicy-melons-5

Advise any questions or interest.

Thanks.

Hogey

#3744 5 years ago

Just put up a nice GnR in Marketplace in the Toledo area.

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice GnR for sale. Belongs to a friend of mine. Playfield is very nice. Only mark is beside the N on the logo in the center of the playfield (see pics). Cliffy on Axl hole. ...”
2018-06-30
Monclova, OH
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 615 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#3850 5 years ago

Will be putting my buddy's Pinbot up on Pinside Market tomorrow after I take some pics. He said it's in great condition and playing 100%. Recently shopped. Will be asking $1800 but will look at offers. Just a headsup before it goes up tomorrow.

Hogey

#3852 5 years ago

Listed a very nice Pinbot in Market...give it a look....

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice Pinbot for sale. Belongs to a friend of mine. Many pics attached. I can go out there and get more if needed. Original Mylar in very good condition. One small tear on My...”
2018-08-20
Monclova, OH
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#3893 5 years ago
Quoted from Drickey86:

Anyone bringing a jungle Lord or Pharaoh to the cleveland show for sale ? Any condition considered

PM sent. My friend just picked up a Jungle Lord and is looking to sell it. Can bring to show if interested....

1 month later
#3947 5 years ago

Looking for an Avengers (pro or Premium for a friend). He's also looking for a JP (I'm not selling mine!) .

Thanks,

Hogey

3 months later
#4148 5 years ago

Just put up a very nice Phantom of the Opera in NW Ohio...

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Time to make some more room. I’ve owned this POTO for probably 8 years or so. Plays great. Is in very nice condition. Playfields on these games can be trashed. This one is very n...”
2019-01-11
Monclova, OH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 324 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4149 5 years ago

Sale pending pickup on Sunday. Thanks for the interest.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Time to make some more room. I’ve owned this POTO for probably 8 years or so. Plays great. Is in very nice condition. Playfields on these games can be trashed. This one is very n...”
2019-01-11
Monclova, OH
2,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 324 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#4644 4 years ago

A buddy of mine has decided to sell three of his beauties to fund some new purchases. I will have pics hopefully tomorrow and will list on Pinside Market...

Star Trek Next Gen
Scared Stiff
Theatre of Magic

All in excellent condition...just putting this out there as a preview. Any interest, let me know.

Thanks.

#4646 4 years ago

Market ads are on Market for Scared Stiff and STTNG. TOM should be up this weekend when I get pics

#4654 4 years ago

Theatre of Magic ad and pics are now up on Pinside Market

1 week later
#4683 4 years ago

Will be posting a nice Getaway and Kiss Pro on Market probably tomorrow.

TOM is sold pending pickup today
SS is still available on Market
STTNG is still available on Market

4 months later
#5009 4 years ago

I have a friend selling his GnR. Will be on Market in a few days with pics. Nice game. New side art. Playfield has some wear just south of the Axl hole. Ramps and plastics are all good. Game plays well.

#5013 4 years ago

T2 just went up on Market. Beautiful machine.

#5014 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful T2 for sale in the Toledo Ohio area. Cabinet is near perfect. Playfield is excellent with no wear and a great shine on the Diamondplate. All plastics and ramps are exc...”
2020-02-17
Monclova, OH
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 314 times

5 months later
#5423 3 years ago

Just put up a very nice FIRE! in NW Ohio

Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A friend is selling his very nice FIRE! Game plays 100%. Was just shopped. Cabinet is very nice with a few dings and touch ups. Looks great. Playfield is one of the best I’v...”
2020-08-15
Monclova, OH
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 382 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#5492 3 years ago

Just listed BM66 and DI LE in NW Ohio

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a beautiful BM66 for a friend. Great game. Has 2200 plays on it. Game is in perfect condition all the way around. Cabinet, playfield, translite all look like it just ca...”
2020-09-03
Monclova, OH
6,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 432 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a beautiful DI for a friend. Game is in excellent condition. Plays 100%. No issues or damage anywhere. Has the full printed manual. Looks like it just came out of the b...”
2020-09-03
Monclova, OH
7,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5495 3 years ago

Just listed a beautiful Johnny Mnemonic for sale in NW Ohio. New decals applied. Game is excellent.

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful JM. Need the room. Working 100%. Hand works perfectly. Playfield is beautiful with no wear. Cabinet has new decals applied. These are always faded. New decals look...”
2020-09-04
Monclova, OH
3,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#5717 3 years ago

Will be posting a HUO TSPP for a friend later tonight or tomorrow with pics. He bought it new in box and the game is still as perfect as the day he opened it up. Just a headsup if you're looking for one.

Thanks.

Hogey

#5724 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Will be posting a HUO TSPP for a friend later tonight or tomorrow with pics. He bought it new in box and the game is still as perfect as the day he opened it up. Just a headsup if you're looking for one.
Thanks.
Hogey

Well....jumped the gun. He will not be selling the TSPP at this time. He found the room he didn’t think he could. Always room for one more right??

2 weeks later
#5815 3 years ago

Just posted my beautiful Stranger Things Premium. Only 126 plays. Just not the theme for me. Great game though.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my beautiful ST Premium. Picked up an AIQ and need the room. Game is as perfect as the day I opened the box. Only has 126 plays. Game plays as it should. Installed Upside ...”
2020-11-10
Monclova, OH
7,100 (OBO)
Viewed: 380 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#6032 3 years ago

My distributor called and advised that he has a new in box AIQ ready to ship in a few days. $7300 including shaker. Includes delivery to your local terminal.
Also will have a new in box JP Premium. Same deal. $7300 including shaker. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#6055 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

My distributor called and advised that he has a new in box AIQ ready to ship in a few days. $7300 including shaker. Includes delivery to your local terminal.
Also will have a new in box JP Premium. Same deal. $7300 including shaker. PM me if interested.

Avengers is sold. JP Premium for delivery in March is available. Price is $7400 including shaker and shipping to most Midwest terminals. He advised that freight costs have caused the $100 increase. Still a great game at a great new in box price. Excellent dealer to work with.

3 weeks later
#6123 3 years ago

My distributor has a Dale Jr. new in box for sale. He said $5000. Advise if interested.

#6129 3 years ago

Discounted shipping. I can check for you. I just sent you a PM

Tks

1 month later
#6281 2 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium. Have a HUO Star Wars Premium with some mods to trade or will pay cash.

#6295 2 years ago

Will be listing a nice Flintstones and HUO Star Wars Premium. Located in Toledo area.

2 months later
#6447 2 years ago

Kicking around selling my Medieval Madness (original). I have an opportunity to get another game and need the space. Will be posting to Marketplace soon with pictures. Great condition game. I've owned it for 5 years or so. It is a rebuild. Previous owner put in a new playfield, all new Rottendog boards, new side art, color DMD. A few mods. Looks and plays great. Details and pics will be posted soon. Not interested in trades.

#6450 2 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

Kicking around selling my Medieval Madness (original). I have an opportunity to get another game and need the space. Will be posting to Marketplace soon with pictures. Great condition game. I've owned it for 5 years or so. It is a rebuild. Previous owner put in a new playfield, all new Rottendog boards, new side art, color DMD. A few mods. Looks and plays great. Details and pics will be posted soon. Not interested in trades.

Game is sold. Went in a hurry. Thanks for all the interest. Didn't even get a chance to post to Marketplace. Contributing to Pinside as we speak. Thanks All.

1 month later
#6586 2 years ago

I have a friend that has three games I’ll be posting on Marketplace soon when I get pictures. .
Solar Ride $1000
Laser Ball not sure yet
Gold Ball $1200
All will be shopped and working 100%. All three in “good” players condition. Backglasses have flaking. but playfields are good and cabinets are solid.

#6591 2 years ago

Friend looking for a DP any version (I know…get in line).

2 weeks later
#6657 2 years ago

Just listed a nice early KIXX Bubble Soccer Game on Matketplace. Located in Toledo area

#6664 2 years ago

Just listed a nice SUPER CHEXX Bubble Hockey Game for a friend on Matketplace. Located in Ft Wayne IN or could transport to Toledo area

1 month later
#6770 2 years ago

Just listed a beautiful Avengers Prem for a friend.

7 months later
#7577 1 year ago

Beautiful Road Show. Thinking of trading if anyone interested. Sopranos would be a want if one out there but let me know what you’ve got.

Tks

1 week later
#7592 1 year ago

Buddy is selling his AIQ Premium. Just listed. Beautiful game. Perfect in every way. Low plays. He bought it NIB

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “My buddy is selling his AIQ. Beautiful game. He bought it new in box. Has under 200 plays on it. Has shaker motor installed. Plays great and fast. Fun game. He’s selling to make ...”
2022-08-31
Mcclure, OH
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 725 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7601 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Road Show. Plays great. Has upgraded code. Color DMD. No fade. Custom painted DeWalt radio. Great game. LED’d throughout with Comet LEDs. Nicest example of this game t...”
2022-07-09
Monclova, OH
5,495 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 410 times
Contributed to Pinside

Beautiful Road Show for sale. Would prefer a trade. Let me know what you’ve got.

2 weeks later
#7658 1 year ago

Will be posting a Stern NFL Green Bay Packers pin shortly. Game plays perfectly and in excellent shape. Other translites for different teams are available on the web if you want to change it up.

1 month later
#7744 1 year ago

Beautiful Mando Prem for sale.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Well. If you’re looking for a Mando basically brand new, this is it. Bought it brand new a month or so ago. Has 18 games played on it. Love the game. A friend is selling his basi...”
2022-09-01
Monclova, OH
8,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 174 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7882 1 year ago

Just listed two beautiful machines for a friend of mine. He’d like to trade either for a Mando LE or cash prices listed. BM66 was purchased NIB. TZ is a beautiful example with a number of desirable mods and lighting.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a beautiful TZ for a friend. Game plays 100%. Has a bunch of very tasteful mods and lighting. Pinsound full system including shaker, miniature tv that plays TZ episodes,...”
2022-10-21
Monclova, OH
10,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 271 times
Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling BM66 for a friend. He bought it new in box. Game plays 100%. Has a lot of mods. Stern bat signal topper, stern bm66 side rails, mod couple atomic pile, mod couple speaker...”
2022-10-21
Monclova, OH
10,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 595 times

1 week later
#7927 1 year ago

Just listed very nice Champion Pub in the Toledo area.

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “My buddy has a very nice Champion Pub for sale. Game plays great and is a lot of fun. Playfield has no wear and is fast. Beautiful. Cabinet is solid with bright colors. No fade. Sm...”
2022-11-01
Monclova, OH
6,850 (OBO)
Viewed: 472 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7930 1 year ago

Just listed my beautiful Beatles Gold. Not looking for trades. Need the space.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Beatles Gold. 425 plays. Perfect in every way. Has the hard to find Stern Topper. Also have burned 3 additional SD cards with Revolver, White Album, and Sgt Pepper. Love ...”
2022-11-03
Monclova, OH
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 556 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7935 1 year ago

New ad for my friend’s TZ. Located in Bowling Green OH. Very nice condition working 100%. Only downside is faded cab art.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice TZ for sale. Playfield is beautiful. Game plays 100%. Cabinet art is faded (see pics). Pat Lawlor’s crown jewel (in my opinion). Game is located in Bowling Green Ohi...”
2022-12-19
Monclova, OH
9,495 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 878 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7961 1 year ago

I have a friend that has two Godzilla Premiums new in box he wants to sell. I already have one but wanted to see if there is interest out there. $10,250 each. Located in Toledo area. I know they’re done running them this year and prices are going up next year. If you want one for Christmas, might be a good time for you.

6 months later
#8680 9 months ago

Just listed three pins and a NOS NGG playfield for a friend in Market.

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a Hobbit LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is making ro...”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
10,499 (OBO)
Viewed: 360 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a James Bond LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is makin...”
2023-08-28
Holland, OH
11,999 (OBO)
Viewed: 727 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a Turtles LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is making r...”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
9,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 267 times
Contributed to Pinside

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Selling a beautiful Clearcoated (by Kruzman) playfield for a friend. Perfect as perfect can be. These are very difficult to find. Will ship if buyer arranges.”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
1,399 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 664 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8694 9 months ago

Just posted Jackbot to Market. Very nice machine.

Machine - For Sale
Jack*Bot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a very nice Jackbot for a friend. She’s only had it a short time but is picking up another pin and needs to move this one. Game plays perfectly. Very nice condition. Play...”
2023-06-10
Sylvania, OH
3,995 (OBO)
Viewed: 280 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8701 9 months ago

Hobbit LE is back in play. Deal fell through.

Machine - For Sale
The Hobbit Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing three machines for a friend. This is a Hobbit LE. Beautiful as new game. No issues, no marks, no errors. Looks and works like it just came out of the box. He is making ro...”
2023-06-05
Holland, OH
10,499 (OBO)
Viewed: 360 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8717 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Beautiful Valhalla for sale from a friend of mine. Deluxe model (limited number). Plays great. Is as brand new. Has topper, not installed yet. Very few plays. He is looking for spa...”
2023-06-22
Monclova, OH
6,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 173 times
Contributed to Pinside

Basically new LOV. Beautiful game. Deluxe Model.

#8719 9 months ago

Damn Sam. Didn’t know about yours. Sorry Andy. My friend told me what he wanted for it. Didn’t see yours. Sorry.

1 month later
#8817 8 months ago

Just listed a beautiful NBA Fastbreak for a friend in the Toledo area.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a pretty much perfect example of this title. Fully LED’d. Great game. Best example I’ve seen. Beautiful game and plays 100%. More pics available upon request. Prefer ...”
2023-07-31
Sylvania, OH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 108 times

1 month later
#8917 6 months ago

Will be listing a friend’s Godzilla Premium shortly. Located in Toledo OH area. Has flaming speaker lights, Tesla Towers, Naegele Building. HUO. Very low plays (under 100 I would guess). Will get pics and post. She needs to get it gone and listing at $9000.

2 months later
#9081 4 months ago

Just added my HUO AIQ Premium. Beautiful game. Originally listed with Pinstadiums. Changed the ad to list without them and can add on if desired. Check it out.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my beautiful AIQ Premium. Purchased the game new in box. Has a little over 300 games on it. Perfect condition. Need to make some room for incoming. Have added some tasteful...”
2023-11-07
Monclova, OH
7,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 175 times

3 weeks later
#9180 3 months ago

Listed my friend’s beautiful Star Trek Pro.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “My friend is selling his Star Trek Pro. Beautiful game. Has 1258 plays on it. He bought it new in box. It’s as perfect as it was when he opened it. Looks and plays great. Game i...”
2023-12-02
Sylvania, OH
5,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 246 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#9344 57 days ago

Just listed a beautiful STTNG IN THE Toledo area.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful STTNG. Nicest I’ve seen. Loaded with mods. Playfield is excellent. Cabinet is solid and vibrant. Game plays perfectly. Need to make room for incoming. Here are a list...”
2024-01-31
Monclova, OH
6,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 361 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hogey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=hogey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.