FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heyitsjoebob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4411 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey Cincy collectors, Velvet cricket Auctions in Cincy has a 1940's Bally shuffle bowler up for bidding. Auction number is H35 and is a local pickup auction at 39 east court street (warehouse) location. Bowler looks to be in great shape and has 30+ pics to view and can go in person to view as well. 57"H x 115"L x 26"W. Worth a look if you have the space. Simply type in Velvet Cricket Auctions.

That bowler would be really cool to have

1 week later
#4421 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can't believe that bowler went for $160.00 bucks! I looked at it when I was down there and it was in pretty good shape. Someone came away with a hell of a deal. The backglass is probably worth that alone!

My top bid was $151, had hoped for a steal of my own. Kind of forgot to look again before the auction ended, unfortunately.

1 year later
#5503 3 years ago

I posted my Jurassic Park Premium for sale.

3 weeks later
#5562 3 years ago

I've seen a few comments around the VE both in positive and negative ways. What's the difference? Can anyone explain the two sides to me?

1 week later
#5659 3 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

I have a low Plays Guardians of the Galaxy Premium up for sale.
Has side blade art. Groot shooter rod. Plastic protectors. Speaker lights. and a couple other PF mods.
HUO im about to trade it in. So offering it up here before i do. for a couple hundred over trade value. $5400
Ill take pics if interested or you can feel free to come by and play the game to test it out before buying.

PM sent

2 months later
#5939 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. That was a different one. That was a great job by rlbohon3 . I’m flattered mine was confused for that one as that was a super nice looking one.

I've played the one at Pinball Garage and it's REALLY nice. So nice, in fact, that if we hadn't just put the kid in a budget-busting daycare I'd be seriously considering buying yours.

WCS is one that I never really gave a ton of credit to until I put a bunch of credits into it. Fun game!

2 months later
#6156 3 years ago

I'd like to take home a Steve Ritchie. Somebody within a few hours of Cincinnati make me a deal!

2 months later
#6329 2 years ago

I've been considering parting with my AIQ Premium and/or my Guardians Premium Will probably post them up this weekend.

2 months later
#6513 2 years ago

I've been told twice within a week's time that the game I need to buy is a Grand Prix. Who needs to make some room?

1 year later
#7909 1 year ago

Anyone have a Spider-Man they want to let go at an unbelievably great price?

1 month later
#8046 1 year ago

I'm looking for another Gottlieb street level to go with my Silver Slugger.

Preferably Deadly Weapon.

2 months later
#8426 1 year ago

I'm ready to say goodbye my Bally Grand Slam now that it's up and working again. She ain't pretty but it shoots nice and is fun to play. Debating on taking it to Louisville or posting it in the marketplace here.

2 weeks later
#8480 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Full Throttle may be the most underrated game of all time. Definitely the fastest and flowiest widebody ever made.
Every person I’ve introduced to this game has been shocked at how much they love it.
Alien gets all the attention, but Full Throttle is the best game Highway made.

Yeah, the one at the recent Louisville show got a TON of attention and people really seemed to enjoy it when it was up.

4 months later
#8812 8 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Decided this morning that im on the hunt for a gottlieb the games. Had one once amd would like another. If anyone has one that they would lile to sell or trade, pm me. 10 years ago i sold it for about 300, so i assume that is still the price?

Yeah but, what game?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heyitsjoebob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=heyitsjoebob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.