FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grayman_em.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2885 6 years ago

Looking for a King Rex any condition (within reason, projects ok). King Rex is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way.)

#2895 6 years ago

Looking for a Gay 90's any condition (within reason, projects ok). Gay 90's is a Williams pinball from 1970. (If over 100 miles we can meet half way within reason.)

#2900 6 years ago

Looking for a Galahad is a pinball machine from 1970, manufactured by Bally Manufacturing Co. Any condition (projects welcome).

1 month later
#3010 6 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Picked up a Bally Atlantis project this past weekend. Have not had time to take pictures but will this week. Just checking to see if anyone would have interest as I dont have time for additional projects right now. Thanks

Post the pictures and where are you at? Distance is my enemy.

#3014 6 years ago

Sorry I'm out, after all it does say EM on my name.

#3035 6 years ago

Anybody hear who from Ohio got those 11 EM pinball machines from metro Detroit? I did talk to the owner and he said they were from Ohio. I thought maybe they were a pinsider?

Missed it by this much!

#3042 6 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Cherry Bell wanted along with all other Sonic games examples #Bird Man, #Butterfly, #Mars Trek, Super Straight, #Faces & Star-Flight. Can be in any condition and even projects ...”
2017-10-18
Plainfield, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 65 times

Cherry Bell and all other Sonic EM's wanted in most conditions even projects.

#3045 6 years ago

Will most likely be in Ohio (western) this weekend if you want to sell any EM's?

#3048 6 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I have a Bow and Arrow with no backless I can sell you cheap. It works but the PF has wear.

I take it that is backglass? Do you have the keys and is the backcover on? Can you take some good pictures of the pins wear for me? Lastly just how cheap?

#3069 6 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

I have a nice Fireball!

Still trying to sell that Fireball? I see that you have a Dolly, I saw one in Michigan on the CL board for $500.00 only lasted a few hours and then it was gone. I would like one but the price always makes me say no. Unless it was a fire sale of around $500.00? To bad you don't have more EM's maybe we could work a package deal if you did?

4 months later
#3419 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aladdin's Castle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Small playfield wear spot and small flipper wear. Back glass looks good to me. I am selling this pin along wi...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Skylab Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Playfield has touchups but front lock doesn't lock. Back glass looks good with no flaking that I can see. Lit...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
4 Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Small amount of flaking (2) spots that I saw. One about the size of a thumbprint and the other the size of a ...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 192 times

Have keys and back covers on all pins. Pins were taken to be cleaned by previous owner and are in working condition. To me back glass in them looks good. I bought them but never put them together and are still where they were delivered. I would like to sell them all, but will entertain full priced offers.

1 month later
#3507 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Looking to trade for a Lightning (or sell to fund one.) I've got a few classics! Had a deal lined up in February, and the other guy flaked

Machine - For Sale
FT: Lectronamo, Apollo, and others. Want LightningNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I had a trade lined up, but the other guy flaked. I'd like to get my hands on a Lightning.

I've got a Lectronamo, Apollo, and could also consider parting with Dixieland, Bow and A...”
7 hours ago Columbus, OH 1,500
Collin

Collin I pm'ed TommyBoy62 about your Apollo he is looking for. He is a great guy and very knowledgeable about EM pins.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grayman_em.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=grayman_em and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.