FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2256 7 years ago

Not sure if it's too early to post here, but I'll be in the market for a new game around the end of February/early March 2017. I figured I would throw this up here now for anyone that had some games they were thinking about selling, but didn't want/need to move out ASAP.

I'm looking for a DMD game in the $2K +/- range. Games I've had in mind have been Demolition Man and maybe NASCAR but I'm open to just seeing what's available - the worst I'll say is I'm not interested! Playfield condition and the game working is important, but I'm not too hung up on cabinet wear, etc. Hope this isn't jumping the gun or annoying - PM with what you have!

#2258 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Someone needs to start a new thread ."what I wish was for sale in ohio". Or Michigan.
It would be nice to see some games for sale here.
expecially some DMD games for 2K like above post.. we all would like that. : ) too funny

In the 2K range, meaning I am not looking for NIB games or anything crazy, hence the +/-.

3 months later
#2491 7 years ago

I can delete this if it needs to be pin specific, but I'm feeling out trading my BurgerTime for a pin of similar value. Looking for a working, solid state title. Prefer older Williams stuff but open to hearing what people have. Could add a bit of cash depending on title too but not looking to spend a ton. Not looking to sell outright at this time. Shoot me a message if interested!

10 months later
#3345 6 years ago

Will be looking for a Goldeneye, Baywatch, or Jurassic Park in the next month or two. Just wanted to put a feeler out for anyone that might be thinking of parting with one soon. Shoot me a PM.

Also have a few vids I'm looking to move - Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting and Area 51/Maximum Force. Would sell both or individually or work out a trade for a pin of similar value (just no EMs) +/- cash if needed. Complete projects ok here too - just let me know if you are interested and what you have knocking around.

Thanks!

1 week later
#3380 6 years ago

Updated List - Looking for:

Jurassic Park
Baywatch
Monopoly
RIBON
JD
NGG
Maybe No Fear...

Maybe a "cheap" project 80's Williams game (Taxi, BK2K, WW, F14 etc.) for something to work on, as long as it's complete and the boards aren't toast let me know.

1 month later
#3451 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Anyone see that $400 Lethal weapon on Toledo craigslist today? Total scam

I saw that one a few weeks ago too...

#3460 6 years ago

Interested in any potential trades for my players High Speed. Just can't seem to get into this game at all.

Pros: Game is fully working with no errors, LEDs in the backbox, all 3 flippers recently rebuilt and new Pinscore displays ($200), nice backglass.

Cons: Players condition, has some pf wear in spots and a few lifting inserts in the bonus circle.

Would like to trade for a pin (projects ok) of similar value or do trade + cash on my end for something more expensive. Not looking to sell at this time.

Games I'm specifically looking for are: Taxi, Lethal Weapon 3, Black Knight 2K, Gorgar and other 80s Williams games...Firepower, Pinbot, F14 etc, Time Machine...or just let me know what you do have. PM and I can get/send pictures for those seriously interested.

#3464 6 years ago

Anyone have a Taxi project? Let me know!

#3466 6 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

we all want one haha, I remember a few years back I picked up a pretty decent working taxi with topper for like 8-900 no one wanted it. then struggled to sell it for a little more than I paid. ahh those days lol.
since then they have skyrocketed, facebook social media boom

Ha I'm actually ideally looking for a project. I'm itching for something to work on but I want it to be something that will end up being a keeper too.

2 months later
#3683 5 years ago

Was having trouble getting an ad to post, but considering trading my Laser War to mix up the lineup. Could add cash for more expensive games...looking for Swords of Fury, Pinbot, Black Knight, F14, other system 11 stuff maybe...JP, No Fear on the "pricier" game side, or let me know what you have. Not looking to sell, thanks! PM for pics until I can get the ad to work.

2 weeks later
#3726 5 years ago

Laser War in the marketplace. Looking to see what trades are out there but not limited to the examples I listed. Open to projects for games on the higher side of its value.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-laser-war-cleveland-oh

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Considering changing the lineup and wanted to gauge any interest on a trade for Laser War, the first Data East pin. Game plays 100% and has some wear by the ball drop and pops and ...”
2018-06-12
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 621 times

3 weeks later
#3779 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Laser War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “First Data East pinball with great sounds and light show. Game plays 100% and needs no work, flippers were rebuilt about a year ago, LEDs in the backbox, boards are very clean, and...”
2018-07-21
Fairview Park, OH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 458 times
Just listed this.

1 month later
#3855 5 years ago

Considering mixing things up and trading my Earthshaker (not looking to sell at the moment). Interested in Jurassic Park (top of wishlist), Baywatch, and No Fear. Could add a bit of cash to even up if needed.

Added over 6 years ago:

Would also consider Goldeneye!

3 months later
#4094 5 years ago

If this isn't permitted here feel free to remove. Will be listing some random stuff to clear space for new games in the coming weeks.

I have a 60 in 1 multicade in a Xybots cabinet, working 100%. Its listed on FB for $600, would do $500 for a Pinsider. Feel free to message me for pics/questions. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#4120 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Listed a Black Hole and STTNG, and will be listing a Proto/Sample Jackbot with red WPC boards and a Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Baywatch shortly. Also have a very nice close encounter of the third kind, players/project comet for sale! Could also be twisted into selling a very nice original Space Shuttle with little to no playfield wear/cupped inserts.

Sent a few messages on the Baywatch before. Let me know if you're interested.

2 weeks later
#4156 5 years ago

Will be looking to pick up a Baywatch or possibly JD or JP in the coming weeks. If you have one you'd be interested in selling shoot me a PM.

#4158 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

You still haven't bought one? GF got a ColorDMD for BW on xmas. Both are keepers!

Gotta find one before I can buy it . Help me out!

1 month later
#4269 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I haven't seen an Ohio show buy/sell/trade thread yet.

This one is starting to gain some traction:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-and-arcade-show-2019

#4283 5 years ago

Posted a Bally Frontier for potential trades.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Seeing if there is any interest in a trade for my Frontier. Not really a game you see come up too often. The game plays 100% and has a new nvram mpu. The lamp board has pretty mu...”
2019-03-15
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 454 times

2 weeks later
#4316 4 years ago

Anyone thinking of parting with a WPT?

3 weeks later
#4369 4 years ago

Debating trading my NASCAR for a 90's DMD as I have really been enjoying that era of games the past few months. Specifically interested in Jurassic Park, Judge Dredd, BSD, Goldeneye, Batman Forever, but will listen to other 90's B/W DMDs for sure just let me know what you have. Probably a pretty niche deal but I have a No Fear I'm not dying to part with but would do 2 for 1 for a Simpsons Pinball Party or maybe Stern ST/SW.

3 weeks later
#4404 4 years ago

Anyone have a Goldeneye or EATPM for sale?

1 week later
#4436 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Seeing if there is any interest in a players Black Knight. Good: Game is fully working. 100% LED with Comet LEDs, non ghosting in the inserts. Boards are clean and all new rubbers...”
2019-05-29
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 479 times
Black Knight for trade/possible sale just listed in Fairview Park (44126).

4 weeks later
#4466 4 years ago

Kicking around mixing up the line up and trading my No Fear. Game works 100%, all LED, clean playfield, usual cab fade.

Specifically looking for Elvira and the Party Monsters, Goldeneye, Batman Forever, Johnny Mnemonic, and Eight Ball Deluxe. Will consider other B/W or Sega DMD games and System 11 titles as well NBA Fastbreak, WSC, FT, SoF, etc...can't hurt to ask. Located just west of Cleveland, can get pics for seriously interested people.

1 month later
#4548 4 years ago

15 minutes from CLE PIN!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Fairview Park, OH, 44126. Honestly not super sure how to price this one out. Game has a nice playfield and backglass compared to alot of these. I have not started going...”
2019-07-30
Fairview Park, OH
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#4588 4 years ago

I've got a pretty nice Harlem Globetrotters with an Alltek mpu, great backglass and nice playfield, anti flicker light kit and 100% Comet LEDs. Game plays without issue. Not sure if it's a long term keeper for me so was interested in potential trades. Slugfest? F14/other Sys 11 games?

System 11 or B/W, Sega and possibly Stern DMD projects?

Let me know what you have.

1 month later
#4681 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Got an Earthshaker looking to trade for a whirlwind.

Wish I still had my Earthshaker!

1 week later
#4701 4 years ago

Seeing if there is any interest in a 2 for 1 trade for a nice Harlem Globetrotters and a Space Shuttle (has playfield overlay with a layer of clear).

Mainly interested in system 11 or 90s B/W DMD games but maybe Sega or Stern stuff...let me know what you have, projects considered. Will get a listing up soon, not looking to sell at this time.

1 month later
#4816 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

If anyone knows David. He goes the extra mile with his sales. And he is a great guy. I will buy and trade with him anytime!

Same, done several trades, never any issues!

#4825 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

This one sold, FYI. Congrats to whomever got it; that's a fun game and a great deal!

I sent a message about 5 minutes after it went up and never heard back. Assumed I was 300th in line by that point.

2 months later
#4991 4 years ago

Looking to track down a game off the wishlist in the coming weeks. Anyone have a Ripley's, Johnny Mnemonic, Jack Bot, Road Show, World Cup Soccer, Goldeneye or maybe World Poker Tour for sale? To save some back and forth, not really looking for $4K+ modded, powder coated, custom topper, etc. versions of these games. Let me know if you've got one of these you're looking to sell. Thanks.

2 months later
#5147 3 years ago

Looking to change things up a little bit. Trades
welcome involving Dialed In, JJP Pirates, Jurassic Park. Some of the games I have would include Star Trek Next Gen, Space Station, Game Show, Judge Dredd, DE JP, Stern Galaxy, Bram Stokers Dracula, Laser War, Escape from the Lost World, Super clean Space Invaders, etc.

Interested in trading your jackbot or road show for a 3rd baywatch ?

1 month later
#5223 3 years ago

Thinking of listing a clean Judge Dredd this weekend to fund another game. Minimal fade on the cabinet, working 100%, new DMD controller board, 100% LED, and deadworld mod (not installed) and topper. Clean game, I think part of the bottom line on the DMD is starting to fade.$2800, let me know if you are interested I'll try to get an ad and pics up this weekend. Located in zipcode 44126.

#5226 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Didn’t you mean “Thinking of listing a clean Baywatch this weekend to fund another game.”

Ha! Actually thought about it but Baywatch is too good!

#5229 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Judge Dredd to fund another game purchase. Game is working 100% and LED'd. Better than average cabinet colors on this one and the original topper is included. N...”
2020-06-13
Fairview Park, OH
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 515 times

Just listed a clean Judge Dredd, ready to go!

1 week later
#5256 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone here get the 3500 tz on Facebook in Ohio?

Was it actually for sale? It sounded like he was making a price check post.

2 weeks later
#5295 3 years ago

Thinking of listing a very nice Baywatch this weekend to fund another game. Color DMD, new power supply, art blades, topper, full LED. Let me know if there is any interest.

Possible trades for games on my wishlist as well.

#5299 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I used to own this one, and yes it’s in great shape.

Played for about an hour last night...think I talked myself into probably keeping it ha.

#5330 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Me too..... we can be system 11 besties lol

Cause they're the best!

#5347 3 years ago

I have an insanely nice Mousin’ Around I might be interested in trading or listing for sale. It could very well be home use only, but I have no documentation or proof. The game had a full topside tear down, non-ghosting LED’s added, Ramps polished, etc. The cabinet is extremely vibrant, and lacks the typical fade or bruises from a game this game. The cabinet and bottom-side playfield is immaculate. Ramp entrances are solid and clean. One of the nicest System 11’s I’ve come across, and an uncommon game at that. Pictures below. Looking for newer games or ones on wishlist.
Pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/U41Vgfd

Damnnnnnnnn that's nice.

#5352 3 years ago

Not a pin but I have a dedicated Millipede arcade game, working 100% with a nice monitor. Has a "generic" control panel overlay but otherwise in nice shape. Looking for $650/obo. PM for any interest happy to send a few pics. Would consider non-EM pinball trades or Fire Escape.

#5381 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Bunch more want to to buy posts in the what’s for sale thread. Classic desperation move.

Not a bad thing really, especially if you are toying around the idea of selling or trading something but don't want to deal with all the picture collectors and tire kickers.

2 weeks later
#5429 3 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling a SlugFest?

#5442 3 years ago

I'll join the "making ads soon" club. Nice clean Baywatch coming up. 100% Comet LED, Color DMD, topper, new power supply, spare PINLED flipper board and some other random extras like original manual. If you have interest let me know but ad should be up as soon as I can get some pics.

3 weeks later
#5517 3 years ago

Have a pretty nice Radical I may be willing to trade for a game on my wishlist. Mainly interested in TWD, RIBON, TSSP, or NGG. If you have serious interest let me know and we can do pictures and all of that good stuff. May be interested in other B/W or Stern titles but these are the main games I'm looking for. Thanks!

#5519 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I am going to probably be heading to Indianapolis next weekend. Can bring a few machines with me. Open to trading.
Project Superkixx that has 3rd generation superchexx boards. Electronics are good, metal base took a hit and would need a bit of love. - 700
Laser cue - 1400
Slugfest with working card dispenser - 1500
Project freddy and an unshopped checkpoint as well. PM if interested.

Nice deal on SlugFest!

#5521 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

You'd think, but someone already passed. Not sitting here saying its perfect, but a working slugfest for 1500 with the dispenser? Yeesh.

I see them moving fast on FB for $2K+ all the time. Only 1,500 made and people are realizing they are a blast to play. Couldn't give them away 5-6 years ago.

1 week later
#5537 3 years ago

Very clean Baywatch with Color DMD, topper and more just listed.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Baywatch up for sale. Game is a very clean example located in Cleveland, OH (44126). Game is in my basement, but I have an escalara for an easy move up and out. Looking ...”
2020-09-23
Fairview Park, OH
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 750 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#5554 3 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

There's a few games I'm looking for:
Spider-man, Iron Man or Metallica for about $4k

Yeah, the line starts wayyyyyyyyy back there...

1 week later
#5590 3 years ago

Didn't realize I left 3k on the table when I sold my JD two months back. Damnit!

#5642 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

JD is a 1400 game
Sorry I'm old around here

I'll sell you mine for 1399 and not a penny less.

#5684 3 years ago

Skate or die!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is located in Fairview Park, OH, about 15 minutes west of Cleveland. Putting my Bally Radical up for sale or trade. A very hard to find System 11 game with only around 1,300 ...”
2020-10-18
Fairview Park, OH
4,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 690 times

#5691 3 years ago
Quoted from tlsbryan:

Selling a Eight ball, Harlem Globetrotters, and Bobby Orr's Powerplay in Northeast Ohio. PM if interested

Saw that Harlem at your place a few weeks ago. Super nice example!

1 week later
#5738 3 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

The one last week? Pretty sure it went in about 10 minutes. Seller actually responded back to me and said I was 5th in line 20 minutes after she posted lol

I assume there were about 100 people in line on that one ha.

1 week later
#5766 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

What’s for sale in Ohio is the name of this forum

That listing in MI is closer to me than Dayton .

#5784 3 years ago

Yes I understand that we’re bordered by other states I’m not stupid I just thought I was being funny but obviously I’m not

I feel ya! I’m afraid to even comment anymore. I’m sure I’ll pay dearly for this Lol

Never said you were stupid. Just don't see what it matters if people post games close to Ohio or not. It's better for both potential buyers and sellers. I'm more likely to go get a game from Pittsburgh than I am in southern Ohio. I got my SlugFest from PA because someone saw my wanted post here and reached out. It's way easier to scan one thread as opposed to 5 threads for neighboring states, especially when the out of state posts here will likely be close to Ohio and the posts in the PA thread for example could be 7 hours away if they are on the east end of the state.

#5796 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does anyone local to the Cleveland area have a working Williams 7 Digit display that will work in a High Speed?
I just fixed a game for a friend and it’s the only thing left.
Thanks!

I have 2, not sure on working status. You are welcome to try them and pay me if one works and throw it away if not.

#5809 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Off topic but figured I’d ask
Anyone have a slot machine stand for sale?
Looking for one for a IGT machine.
Open to a chair or stool too

You check with Greg? He may have one or both.

1 month later
#5886 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I have a very nice Elvira And The Party Monsters with no fade I'll be listing soon on the marketplace. Comes with a set of extra Boogie Men as well. Asking $3,500 let me know if your interested thanks.

Wish the timing was better for me!

1 month later
#6086 3 years ago

Considering trading my BSD out for something else. A few cosmetic issues but plays solid without issue. No interest in selling this time.

Mainly interested in other comparable games on my wishlist (NGG, RBION, Shadow - players games are fine by me) or routed/players TWD but will listen to other trade offers for 90s B/W games or maybe some system 11/Stern stuff. May be able to add some cash but nothing crazy right now. Send a pm if you have interest, thanks!

#6089 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I got a Gophers...... gonna cost you some 11s though lol

Ha! Can't bring myself to part with em!

#6096 3 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

Sick of seeing my grand champ?

Psh, you were drunk so that doesn't even count. Also talked myself off the ledge and just keeping it lol.

#6101 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Didn't you see the post by "grantopia" above ? Sounds like what you are looking for.

Not really considering selling and no real interest in vids anymore for me unfortunately.

2 weeks later
#6128 3 years ago

Still have a BSD for trade, will try to get pics and an ad up this weekend, just haven't had time. Mainly looking for the 90s DMDs on my wishlist (Shadow, NGG, Jack Bot) or TWD. Would consider other B/W or Stern games or a few classic Bally titles (EBD, Centaur, players Fathom) but not much else super high on the priority list, feel free to let me know what you have. Can grab pics for serious interest before making an ad. Thanks!

#6141 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to freshen up the lineup and trade my BSD out for something else. Game is located just west of Cleveland, OH, 44126. Game works 100% and is fully LEDed. New DMD controller...”
2021-03-07
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Viewed: 883 times
Contributed to Pinside

BSD listed up for trade, pics added.

2 weeks later
#6159 2 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Lots of want ads, not many FS. Hoarders.......

How many truck loads a week do you need?

#6191 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

Possibly looking at selling or trading a TSPP. If interested, feel free to reach out.
Show me what you got

Price? Games you are looking for?

#6195 2 years ago

Alien Poker for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale or trade is a solid survivor Alien Poker. Game is located in my garage for an easy load, just west of Cleveland, OH (44126). Not interested in shipping at this time. T...”
2021-04-01
Fairview Park, OH
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 473 times

2 weeks later
#6233 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Had 1500.00 on it, but he said to make an offer.
But..... its was in pretty bad shape. Missing half the boards, a decent amount of game specific parts not there, faded cabinet, no legs or glass (BG & PF).

I think everyone there was thinking about that game ha. The problem was unless you had alot of the parts you'd probably end up putting more into it than you'd ever see again.

#6235 2 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I looked at it as well. I believe I have 95% of the missing parts for it other than the translight. I didnt look it over that close for everything that it needed. I just couldn't pull the trigger 1) I have a FT all ready and 2) Im still looking back at the 90's pricing that I used to get Im getting over it though....slowly.

Ha don't blame you there, especially if you already have one. I don't mind a project but that was not a quick weekend fix for sure. You gotta factor your time into the equation too...at some point it's cheaper just to buy one working ha.

1 week later
#6257 2 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I have a VERY nice Judge Dredd looking to sell

Saw this game when I bought another game from Rob...it is NICE!

1 week later
#6292 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Cleaning up so listing some games.
Flash gordon nice original playfield. $2900
Sky jump $950
Super par golf with new shay glass $1100
Wonka standard huo with JJP topper $8500
AFM SE HUO $7800
Black Knight pro with topper $6900
Star trek pro $4200
Midway gun fight works great $850
Bally skateball restore project come with CPR silver playfield and repro glass. Machine works and is complete $2200
Hurdy Gurdy works great couple of sockets need cleaned. $900

Damn if I didn't have my ST I'd snap that up.

#6308 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Folks of Ohio, proceed with caution when dealing with Pinsider (Rslack2) or AKA Joe Zenk. See link before but he's already dicked a few people around with his GNR SE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-zenk-from-ohio/page/2#post-6266402

Yep, notorious for pulling this crap in like 2016/17/18. He's been long banned from basically all the Ohio arcade and pinball FB groups.

1 week later
#6315 2 years ago
Quoted from Creeper:

Looking for the following pins:
Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Tron Legacy
Scared Stiff
In addition to cash, I have the following arcades to put toward a deal:
Fire Escape
Ms. Pac-man
Pac-man cabaret
Bags
Cruisn USA
Killer Instinct
Silent Scope
Final Fight
Street Fighter EX pedestal
Jumbo Jr. Skill Crane by Greyhound (toy crane)
X-men (4 player)

Where in Ohio are you? If you have a cash price on Fire Escape shoot me a PM.

3 weeks later
#6379 2 years ago

The guy has 2 World Cup soccers. Seemingly in the business to move games for a profit.
I’m not here to vouch for the guy, I am just stating that the accusations/reservations you have are solely opinionated. The guy hasn’t shit on anyone, so there’s no need to shit on him.
We’re all friends here.
And to get the ball rolling,
Have a TAFG and AIQ Pro looking for some serious trades. Perhaps a BBB.

Damn, that's the nicest TAFG I have ever seen. Gotta come by and get a farewell game on it.

4 weeks later
#6437 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Picked it up yesterday Chris is always a pleasure to deal with. Sorry I took you're game sir
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"3dd2993d66bcd8a809dba5078906f5ce043a8391-1625669505-1800"};
//]]>

You're doing Tim a favor getting that turd out of there

2 weeks later
#6479 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I don't know what I was thinking. I'm keeping it. Momentary lapse of reason.

Damn, I've got one with a super nice overlay that was done before the hardtops were around. For 2300 for a space shuttle I'd be hard pressed not to let it go ha.

#6481 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

It will be $2400 by Christmas

I'll take 2200 lets gooooo!

#6489 2 years ago
Quoted from Adboy:

Thanks. Now I wish I wasn’t busy n could have gone
I would have been interested in paragon and genie. Oh well.
Just an FYI - The Genie went for about $925 to a father and son that also bought the Sinbad for $600 - the Paragon went for $700 or so. There were trailers of old parts - talking to one guy from Maryland a lot of the parts were obsolete or hard to come by.

I was at that auction with a few friends. There wasn't a paragon, it was a lost world with a pretty rough backglass and wear on the playfield. I think it went for 750. All games were as is and you couldn't plug anything in, there was no indication if anything worked or not and not many of the machines had keys. The sinbad was "cheap" because it was missing boards. Alot of the EMs seemed to be 700+ for untested games. Coin op amusements was there also buying up all of the rare jukebox stuff. Bob Cunningham also bought a bunch of stuff and there was internet bidding...so prices were crazy for what it was IMO.

I originally went with my buddy who was after a few of the EM arcades, but prices seemed wild on everything. I actually ended up getting a neat horoscope vending machine and a pretty cool 1960s rock ola Christmas sign for like 30 bucks total out of the day, but game prices were gross IMO. I dont know if that's really the market on untested EMs or if it was auction FOMO and wanting to leave with something.

#6491 2 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

That is the experience I have with auctions and pinball. Never heard of someone getting a good deal, just people who don't know better paying full price or more.

Yep, I would agree for sure ha. Especially now with the aggregators like auction zip, even if if its not a game auction, you can instantly search every auction in the country basically for games, and usually bid online - there aren't really any more secrets. It makes it extra hard when you have people like coin op amusements show up. Nothing against them at all, but they have the bank roll and an audience that will let them make money on basically anything they sell. When people like that show up it makes it hard to get anything at a reasonable price. Some of the stuff they were buying was listed on their FB page for sale before it was even in his trailer. I find I have alot more fun going and just picking up a cool decoration or two for the basement, that is the kind of stuff that usually actually goes cheap because there is no profit in it for most people.

1 week later
#6520 2 years ago

Looking for a working wall mount CD jukebox if there are any out there!

#6530 2 years ago

Will likely need to downsize a game due to some home renovations that will eat up a bit more space than anticipated. Wanted to see if there was any interest in a 2 for 1 trade. Have a Johnny Mnemonic and Space Shuttle I'd be interested in trading for a game on my wishlist...TWD, Deadpool, NGG, RBION, maybe Spider Man. Possibly interested in other Stern or 90s B/W DMDs.

Not looking to sell at this time, maybe in the fall if it comes to that. Message me if interested - I know this is a pretty niche deal, so no ads up at this time. Happy to go over the games, pics, etc. for legitimate interest. Can meet at the upcoming CLE PIN show as well. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#6599 2 years ago

Will be listing a couple games this week, no trades on either at this time, need some space.

Johnny Mnemonic - Plays great, only "issue" is occasionally throws the ball in hand switch stuck credit dot but will clear after a ball goes in the glove. Torn down to the playfield last year, new rubbers, Comet cool white LED throughout, rebuilt glove. Average cabinet fade...thinking $3300?

Space Shuttle. New rubbers and Comet LEDs, topper. Has a high quality overlay installed and cleared over in 2016 done by Superelectric. Looks and plays great...thinking $1900? Would leave enough room if you want to hardtop it.

I'll get ads and pics up this week but let me know if interested. 15 minutes from CLE pin or can meet at the show.

#6601 2 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Oh man, I am interested in the JM and I am 10min from you.
Ken

If you want to shoot me a pm with your number or email I can get some pictures. Or we can find a time if you want to come check out the game.

#6603 2 years ago

Few games listed:

Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my Space Shuttle located in Fairview Park, OH 44126, just west of Cleveland. 15 minutes from the CLE PIN show and could meet at the show with deposit. No trades at ...”
2021-09-07
Fairview Park, OH
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 364 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to sell my Johnny Mnemonic located in Fairview Park, OH 44126, just west of Cleveland. 15 minutes from the CLE PIN show and could meet at the show with deposit. No trades a...”
2021-09-07
Fairview Park, OH
3,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 296 times

2 weeks later
#6660 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Listed my WCS ......outta space lol

If I didn't have mine I'd grab yours at this price! Great playing example.

4 weeks later
#6755 2 years ago

Anyone have a NGG or RBION they are interested in moving out? Cash or have a Taxi as a partial trade.

1 month later
#6828 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Looking for a JOhnny Nemonic
If anyone has one for sale or trade pm me

I sold mine to Spasic a few months ago, its the one they have out at the parlor. Not sure if he's looking to sell but you could ping him.

#6844 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Did it really sell for 15 from a distributor? Say it ain’t so.
For the record I don’t think it did…..

It was at the Cincinnati show with a 15K tag on it. Not sure if it actually sold for that or not.

3 weeks later
#6947 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I half heartedly look for a project pin now and then, but anything reasonable is extremely difficult to come by (boxed in by my price, distance etc...). Figure I'll have to settle for working on some mods and upgrades on my two machines to keep the passion alive. I really enjoy finding those dirty broken dogs and bringing them a new life though.

I know the feeling ha. We have a boatload of collectors in NE Ohio all looking for the same projects. They typically get snatched up fast, but alot of them will change hands without even hitting the market just among collectors. Alot of the stuff thats 2, 3, 4 hours away I just don't have the flexibility to drop everything and take off for a whole Saturday at 2pm that much these days to chase them anymore.

I've had alot of luck just networking with other collectors and friends in the area and keeping an eye out for games for each other. Probably got most of my collection through the same 4-5 people when all is said and done and probably sold most of my stuff to the same few people too. With prices the way they are it seems like the only realistic prices I see these days are from friends.

1 week later
#6982 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Holy deal of the WTF!!!!!

Loading it up now sorry

#6984 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Damn you beat me to another system 11

About to flip it on CL for 30K!

#7028 2 years ago

I wish I could afford a pinball machine…..

I hate pinball machines and I hate...something else...damn what was it...

1 week later
#7068 2 years ago

Well how about non pinball stuff? Anyone have a working CD jukebox for sale? Preferably a smaller footprint and/or retro looking. Thanks!

#7073 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I did but it’s long gone
Still have a working motordome with a few issues

Yeah bad timing a few months ago, so the search goes on. I am all set on Motordome though ha.

#7081 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

$8500.00 available for trade can add more Ben Franklin's if needed ....willing to drive 5 hrs for the right deal lol

I've splashed around like scrooge mcduck in this cash before, great bills, seller will not be disappointed!!!!

#7093 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

If you want a small footprint, check out the Rowe/AMI CD100 wallmout series (Storm/Berkley/etc). They are built like tanks and are very reliable. Note that they don't have speakers, so you need to add your own. I did a Sonos retrofit for mine so it can play in any room in the house.

Yeah something like that would be great, just haven't found one locally yet.

1 week later
#7138 2 years ago

Here's one...anyone have a ST Aurich translite for sale?

#7140 2 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

PM incoming...

Now that's service!

#7147 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just glad I have all this equity built up. If you’re one in and one out now, it’s not too bad to get the next game in.

That's where I'm at for a while. Paying these prices out of pocket is getting to be a harder sell by the day it seems like.

#7152 2 years ago

I’m jealous. I wish I could afford one of these expensive sterns

Stern Guy.

#7159 2 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

For what a week lol

Get his ass Tim

3 weeks later
#7224 2 years ago

Have a nice Road Show, interested in trading for NGG or maybe TWD...let me know if there is any interest!

1 week later
#7248 2 years ago

Have a shopped slugfest that will be listed shortly. $3K

Don't do it!!

3 weeks later
#7303 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Looking to buy a few more pins.
Anyone think it’s worth it to just save my cash and go to pin brew? I’ve never purchased at a show before but I feel like with all the ‘hype’ of being in person I’ll end up paying more for something than I should.
At the same time I could see waiting until the end of show and buying only a good deal only. Just not sure what I’d end up with and would be simply buying to buy.
Also, I have a lead in a Robb zombie pin that I really want but damn… it’s tough to pull the trigger sight unseen and have it shipped.

Depends what games you are looking for and how much cash you have honestly. There were a good amount of games for sale there last year and at the Cleveland show as well, but "good deals" in this market are going to be fee and far between, especially if you are buying from someone you don't know off the show floor. You'll probably find stuff priced fair relative to the market, but deals at shows ain't what they used to be unfortunately.

If you have some games in mind you're probably best to post in the pinbrew thread and see if someone has what you want. Probably lots of people out there looking to trade or buy a GZ at the show.

I would for sure play Rob Zombie if you haven't before buying it sight unseen.

3 months later
#7594 1 year ago

Just listed, and before you ask...YES!!!!! - this is ready for your game room or man cave .

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a very good survivor Sorcerer. Game is located in my garage for an easy move in Fairview Park, OH, 44126, about 15 minutes west of downtown Cleveland. Game is 100% ...”
2022-07-06
Fairview Park, OH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 540 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7693 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This there an Ohio show this year?
There’s a Cleveland pinball show thread and a Pincinnati thread. CLE pin is September and Pincinnati is December.
Oh and Pinbrew is April I believe.

The smell of the Emidio's bathrooms is forever seared into my memory.

2 months later
#7905 1 year ago

Does anyone have something that’s actually interesting for sale?

I got something for ya pal!

#7910 1 year ago

I am just so tired of seeing sterns trade back and forth.
Anyone have any commercial vintage neon? Not your grandpas basement beer sign, but more or less something large you would see outside a building.
Any arrow signs? Anyone with some EM arcades? or trade stimulators.
Any trade guys offering work for games? or Vice Versa?

This is what I am talking about. Respectfully not interested in a piece like that, but very cool.

if I wanted blown out, I'd go to Tinder

You never have anything.

I got a Ringer with your name on it for that boat anchor Indy taking up space in your living room.

1 month later
#8101 1 year ago

Anyone have a TOTAN they'd be interested in trading in a 2 for 1? Shoot me a message...

If someone has a TWD pro for trade too hit me up...

#8104 1 year ago

You forgot the “O” between those M’s

He's a classy guy, get your mind out of the gutter.

2 weeks later
#8176 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

Not jumping on it yet. Great price and sounds like a great pin! Just not sure if I want a routed R&M given the price.
It’s still there, go play it and make sure it works okay for me though! Haha

If you want a HUO one this probably doesn't matter but Matt is a stand up dude if you end up going to check his out at Madcap.

#8193 1 year ago

Well hey while we're blowing up the thread, anyone with a TWD or TOTAN they want to talk about trading?

3 weeks later
#8246 1 year ago

Anyone interested in some wacky trading? Thinking about consolidating games down a bit. Would consider trading my:

RBION
NGG
Mousin' Around
Whirlwind (for sure a players condition game)

Looking to consolidate into one of the following?

TWD (Pro/Prem/LE - the less mods the better)
TAF
Creature
TZ
TOTAN
ToM
AFM

Please don't ask what the cash price is - no interest in selling right now, thanks! Unless you're going to offer something crazy, then by all means, ask!

#8271 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Mousin’ Around up for sale. Looking to fund another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, PayPal, etc. Fast playing and 100% working game, full Come...”
2023-01-31
Fairview Park, OH
2,300 (Firm)
Viewed: 1388 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my RBION up for sale. Funding another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, no PayPal, etc. Game plays 100% and is fully LED w/ NVRAM. Hard to tell from...”
2023-01-31
Fairview Park, OH
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 638 times
Contributed to Pinside

Got some games for sale!!

#8280 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

It's really nice, I know who restored it

Plays damn good too.

#8289 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I got $250 and a broke Electro-Dart I’ll give you for that mousin around

That’s tempting…I could have sworn I sold a broke electro dart…

I’ll have to pass ha, but if you want both I can make a package deal! Do you wanna mouse around?!

#8291 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I was just messing with you. I got that Electro Dart from Quirk. He told me it was yours.

Ha I figured! You have any luck with it?

#8295 1 year ago

Can probably work out a package deal on Mousin' and RBION if anyone happens to be interested in both:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/166#post-7380794

Ripley's Do You Wanna Mouse Around Or Not?

#8312 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Mousin’ Around up for sale. Looking to fund another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, PayPal, etc. Fast playing and 100% working game, full Come...”
2023-01-31
Fairview Park, OH
2,300 (Firm)
Viewed: 1388 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my RBION up for sale. Funding another game so just looking for cash on this one. No shipping, no PayPal, etc. Game plays 100% and is fully LED w/ NVRAM. Hard to tell from...”
2023-01-31
Fairview Park, OH
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 638 times
Contributed to Pinside

Dropped the prices a bit?

4 weeks later
#8414 1 year ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

I wonder if any of them have a Ringer though

What if they have 100 ringers???

#8447 1 year ago

Still have the itch to keep mixing up the lineup. Anyone out there interested in trading something for an NGG and a players ass Whirlwind? Most interested in a TOTAN, ToM, CFTBL, or TAF, but would listen to others.

#8460 1 year ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Still have the itch to keep mixing up the lineup. Anyone out there interested in trading something for an NGG and a players ass Whirlwind? Most interested in a TOTAN, ToM, CFTBL, or TAF, but would listen to others.

Replying to my own post...but would also be interested in an Iron Maiden, Rush (Pro/Prem) or maybe Deadpool in addition to the 90s DMDs above.

2 weeks later
#8513 11 months ago

Anyone interested in a pretty niche 2 for 1 trade? Have a shadow and NGG…looking for TOTAN or Elvira House of Horrors. Long shot but hey.

#8517 11 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

If I had either I would trade you in a second. TOTAN is bad man.

Ha! I can’t imagine I’ll have a lot of takers but I have always had a soft spot for that game and I’m sure as hell not laying out the cash people want for it.

#8523 11 months ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Well, it is better than Munsters but the rest of your games finish way ahead of TOTAN. It’s bad man. Why do you like it? Better question, why do you own Munsters in the same collection as those other great games? I’m guessing because of the theme because I find that game is such a chore to play.

All just personal taste. I feel the same way about Funhouse, just a boring slog with a terrible theme.

Quoted from cookpins:

Ha. I’m torn on that game. I’ve felt both ways after different plays on it. Might of been due to playing a good example vs a bad one.
I can say there’s no way I’d trade my Shadow toward it, or even straight up for it.

I’ll happily trade it straight up lol. Everyone is doing a good job convincing me its a better player though…I should probably hang on to it…

#8556 11 months ago

I have a Data East Jurassic Park that is hitting Facebook.this is the one from the free play floor at CLE-Pin last year. Has original topper, operates as it should with working T-Rex, LED’d, and is clean but could benefit from a true shop. $4300 OBO.
Also have a Wico Af-Tor that works as it should and is freshly shopped. $2500
Lastly Led Zeppelin new in the box. 6200 OBO
Trades considered on anything

Handsome and charming seller alert!!

#8559 11 months ago

Anyone looking to move an AFM? Original preferred but not opposed to the classic remake. Cash/trade…let me know. Thanks.

#8562 11 months ago

Probably should specify I’m not looking for a restoration or one covered with a bunch of mods ha. Just a regular ol AFM.

#8564 11 months ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

BowlingJim has one I believe...

Thanks, saw that one as well but not looking for a restoration.

1 month later
#8684 9 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Looking for a clean - no good gofers and theater of magic if anyone is selling.

Trade me that TOTAN and we can work something out!

2 weeks later
#8722 9 months ago

Still interested in consolidating down some games.

Potential to trade Shadow, NGG, Stars (some pf wear), or Whirlwind (for sure a players condition game but plays great).

Looking for TOTAN mainly but would be interested in Theatre of Magic, Rush, or maybe TSPP or TAF. Maybe other 90s DMDs but these would be the main things I'm looking for. Any interest send me a message!

Edit: looking to take a decent loss on a Bond 60th in a trade??? Hit me up for that too!

#8724 9 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

I'd be interested in buying Shadow possibly but don't have a trade.

Probably should have mentioned but I’m not really looking to sell anything right now, but if I do I’ll give you a shout.

2 weeks later
#8770 8 months ago

Just listed a players ass Whirlwind.

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my players ass Whirlwind up for sale. Game is located about 15 minutes west of downtown Cleveland in zip code 44126. Game plays fast and snappy and is fully working with L...”
2023-07-07
Fairview Park, OH
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 580 times

3 weeks later
#8818 7 months ago

Thinking about trading a NGG for something new...mainly interested in Stern LCD or DMDs or similar valued 90's Bally/Williams.

If you have a TOTAN and would be interested in an NGG and a Shadow, hit me up.

#8824 7 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Thinking about trading a NGG for something new...mainly interested in Stern LCD or DMDs or similar valued 90's Bally/Williams.
If you have a TOTAN and would be interested in an NGG and a Shadow, hit me up.

Replying to my own post to add would also be interested in a Theatre of Magic.

1 month later
#8944 6 months ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

All you looking for TMNT pro, one at Clepin, $5,700
Phone # is 330-687-9341

Looks like 5500 now!

#8962 5 months ago

Any interest in a working F-14 project?

Edit: Sold locally on FB.

#8976 5 months ago

Have a few games listed for sale. Not really looking for trades unless you have a Maiden, GB, or Rush. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my DE JP. Game works all the way with the exception of the left/right movement on the T-Rex. I got the game with this issue and left it disabled in the settings since I’...”
2023-09-27
Fairview Park, OH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 699 times
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a 100% working No Good Gofers. Game plays great with no issues, gofers work fine and catch plates on them were both recently replaced. Game is fully LED and ready to go. ...”
2023-09-26
Fairview Park, OH
Viewed: 279 times
Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Shadow. Pros: Fully LED, plays fast and snappy, MRS switch for the left ramp (original still on and in tact if you prefer), Aurich alternate translit...”
2023-09-26
Fairview Park, OH
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1079 times

#8984 5 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

Look at all these games for sale. Market is as soft as a marshmallow!

You’re a marshmallow pal!!

#8986 5 months ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

A bag of Marshmallows has more upside then your Ads lol

I’ll roast you over the fire for that one!

1 week later
#9013 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working Shadow. Pros: Fully LED, plays fast and snappy, MRS switch for the left ramp (original still on and in tact if you prefer), Aurich alternate translit...”
2023-09-26
Fairview Park, OH

Dropped to about to as low as it’s going for now.

1 week later
#9026 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
2023-09-26
Fairview Park, OH

Would also be interested in a trade for a JP Pro with cash coming from me.

1 month later
#9124 4 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

I want to get rid of my lebowski.
Has a few hundred plays. The game is a big ball trap so it's always shit off but works great when the ball doesn't get stuck.
Has the sound mod and starry apron and rug.
12.5k come and get it.
Also have a players gladiators that works 100% but could use a shop job for 1800.

8.5K and you can play the TWD you shouldn't have sold while you're here delivering it to me.

#9130 4 months ago
Quoted from Deez:

Lol. I already gave that away. Gave up on her. Another person's problem now.

7K and me and Brian jello wrestle in his pool! Wait…

1 month later
#9234 89 days ago
Quoted from Deez:

I could do $5200 if you're looking for a quick sale.

I'll go $5,300 but i'm going to drag it out and ask for pictures of every connector. $5,250 if the goodie bag has been ripped from the cabinet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.