5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,713 posts
  • 434 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 247 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2256 2 years ago

Not sure if it's too early to post here, but I'll be in the market for a new game around the end of February/early March 2017. I figured I would throw this up here now for anyone that had some games they were thinking about selling, but didn't want/need to move out ASAP.

I'm looking for a DMD game in the $2K +/- range. Games I've had in mind have been Demolition Man and maybe NASCAR but I'm open to just seeing what's available - the worst I'll say is I'm not interested! Playfield condition and the game working is important, but I'm not too hung up on cabinet wear, etc. Hope this isn't jumping the gun or annoying - PM with what you have!

#2258 2 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Someone needs to start a new thread ."what I wish was for sale in ohio". Or Michigan.
It would be nice to see some games for sale here.
expecially some DMD games for 2K like above post.. we all would like that. : ) too funny

In the 2K range, meaning I am not looking for NIB games or anything crazy, hence the +/-.

3 months later
#2491 2 years ago

I can delete this if it needs to be pin specific, but I'm feeling out trading my BurgerTime for a pin of similar value. Looking for a working, solid state title. Prefer older Williams stuff but open to hearing what people have. Could add a bit of cash depending on title too but not looking to spend a ton. Not looking to sell outright at this time. Shoot me a message if interested!

10 months later
#3345 1 year ago

Will be looking for a Goldeneye, Baywatch, or Jurassic Park in the next month or two. Just wanted to put a feeler out for anyone that might be thinking of parting with one soon. Shoot me a PM.

Also have a few vids I'm looking to move - Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting and Area 51/Maximum Force. Would sell both or individually or work out a trade for a pin of similar value (just no EMs) +/- cash if needed. Complete projects ok here too - just let me know if you are interested and what you have knocking around.

Thanks!

1 week later
#3380 1 year ago

Updated List - Looking for:

Jurassic Park
Baywatch
Monopoly
RIBON
JD
NGG
Maybe No Fear...

Maybe a "cheap" project 80's Williams game (Taxi, BK2K, WW, F14 etc.) for something to work on, as long as it's complete and the boards aren't toast let me know.

1 month later
#3451 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Anyone see that $400 Lethal weapon on Toledo craigslist today? Total scam

I saw that one a few weeks ago too...

#3460 1 year ago

Interested in any potential trades for my players High Speed. Just can't seem to get into this game at all.

Pros: Game is fully working with no errors, LEDs in the backbox, all 3 flippers recently rebuilt and new Pinscore displays ($200), nice backglass.

Cons: Players condition, has some pf wear in spots and a few lifting inserts in the bonus circle.

Would like to trade for a pin (projects ok) of similar value or do trade + cash on my end for something more expensive. Not looking to sell at this time.

Games I'm specifically looking for are: Taxi, Lethal Weapon 3, Black Knight 2K, Gorgar and other 80s Williams games...Firepower, Pinbot, F14 etc, Time Machine...or just let me know what you do have. PM and I can get/send pictures for those seriously interested.

#3464 1 year ago

Anyone have a Taxi project? Let me know!

#3466 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

we all want one haha, I remember a few years back I picked up a pretty decent working taxi with topper for like 8-900 no one wanted it. then struggled to sell it for a little more than I paid. ahh those days lol.
since then they have skyrocketed, facebook social media boom

Ha I'm actually ideally looking for a project. I'm itching for something to work on but I want it to be something that will end up being a keeper too.

2 months later
#3683 1 year ago

Was having trouble getting an ad to post, but considering trading my Laser War to mix up the lineup. Could add cash for more expensive games...looking for Swords of Fury, Pinbot, Black Knight, F14, other system 11 stuff maybe...JP, No Fear on the "pricier" game side, or let me know what you have. Not looking to sell, thanks! PM for pics until I can get the ad to work.

2 weeks later
#3726 1 year ago

Laser War in the marketplace. Looking to see what trades are out there but not limited to the examples I listed. Open to projects for games on the higher side of its value.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-laser-war-cleveland-oh

Archived after 34 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Considering changing the lineup and wanted to gauge any interest on a trade for Laser War, the first Data East pin. Game plays 100% and has some wear by the ball drop and pops and ...”
2018-06-12
Fairview Park, OH
Trade

3 weeks later
#3779 1 year ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Laser War Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “First Data East pinball with great sounds and light show. Game plays 100% and needs no work, flippers were rebuilt about a year ago, LEDs in the backbox, boards are very clean, and...”
2018-07-21
Fairview Park, OH
Just listed this.

1 month later
#3855 1 year ago

Considering mixing things up and trading my Earthshaker (not looking to sell at the moment). Interested in Jurassic Park (top of wishlist), Baywatch, and No Fear. Could add a bit of cash to even up if needed.

Added 13 months ago:

Would also consider Goldeneye!

3 months later
#4094 10 months ago

If this isn't permitted here feel free to remove. Will be listing some random stuff to clear space for new games in the coming weeks.

I have a 60 in 1 multicade in a Xybots cabinet, working 100%. Its listed on FB for $600, would do $500 for a Pinsider. Feel free to message me for pics/questions. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#4120 9 months ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Listed a Black Hole and STTNG, and will be listing a Proto/Sample Jackbot with red WPC boards and a Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Baywatch shortly. Also have a very nice close encounter of the third kind, players/project comet for sale! Could also be twisted into selling a very nice original Space Shuttle with little to no playfield wear/cupped inserts.

Sent a few messages on the Baywatch before. Let me know if you're interested.

2 weeks later
#4156 9 months ago

Will be looking to pick up a Baywatch or possibly JD or JP in the coming weeks. If you have one you'd be interested in selling shoot me a PM.

#4158 9 months ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

You still haven't bought one? GF got a ColorDMD for BW on xmas. Both are keepers!

Gotta find one before I can buy it . Help me out!

1 month later
#4269 7 months ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I haven't seen an Ohio show buy/sell/trade thread yet.

This one is starting to gain some traction:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-and-arcade-show-2019

#4283 7 months ago

Posted a Bally Frontier for potential trades.

Archived after 8 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Seeing if there is any interest in a trade for my Frontier. Not really a game you see come up too often. The game plays 100% and has a new nvram mpu. The lamp board has pretty mu...”
2019-03-15
Fairview Park, OH
Trade

2 weeks later
#4316 6 months ago

Anyone thinking of parting with a WPT?

3 weeks later
#4369 5 months ago

Debating trading my NASCAR for a 90's DMD as I have really been enjoying that era of games the past few months. Specifically interested in Jurassic Park, Judge Dredd, BSD, Goldeneye, Batman Forever, but will listen to other 90's B/W DMDs for sure just let me know what you have. Probably a pretty niche deal but I have a No Fear I'm not dying to part with but would do 2 for 1 for a Simpsons Pinball Party or maybe Stern ST/SW.

3 weeks later
#4404 5 months ago

Anyone have a Goldeneye or EATPM for sale?

1 week later
#4436 4 months ago

Archived after 7 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Seeing if there is any interest in a players Black Knight. Good: Game is fully working. 100% LED with Comet LEDs, non ghosting in the inserts. Boards are clean and all new rubbers...”
2019-05-29
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Black Knight for trade/possible sale just listed in Fairview Park (44126).

4 weeks later
#4466 3 months ago

Kicking around mixing up the line up and trading my No Fear. Game works 100%, all LED, clean playfield, usual cab fade.

Specifically looking for Elvira and the Party Monsters, Goldeneye, Batman Forever, Johnny Mnemonic, and Eight Ball Deluxe. Will consider other B/W or Sega DMD games and System 11 titles as well NBA Fastbreak, WSC, FT, SoF, etc...can't hurt to ask. Located just west of Cleveland, can get pics for seriously interested people.

1 month later
#4548 76 days ago

15 minutes from CLE PIN!

Archived after 37 days
Sold for $ 800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Located in Fairview Park, OH, 44126. Honestly not super sure how to price this one out. Game has a nice playfield and backglass compared to alot of these. I have not started going...”
2019-07-30
Fairview Park, OH
800 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#4588 54 days ago

I've got a pretty nice Harlem Globetrotters with an Alltek mpu, great backglass and nice playfield, anti flicker light kit and 100% Comet LEDs. Game plays without issue. Not sure if it's a long term keeper for me so was interested in potential trades. Slugfest? F14/other Sys 11 games?

System 11 or B/W, Sega and possibly Stern DMD projects?

Let me know what you have.

1 month later
#4681 14 days ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Got an Earthshaker looking to trade for a whirlwind.

Wish I still had my Earthshaker!

1 week later
#4701 7 days ago

Seeing if there is any interest in a 2 for 1 trade for a nice Harlem Globetrotters and a Space Shuttle (has playfield overlay with a layer of clear).

Mainly interested in system 11 or 90s B/W DMD games but maybe Sega or Stern stuff...let me know what you have, projects considered. Will get a listing up soon, not looking to sell at this time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Various Novelties
Allteksystems
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 85.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 41.00
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 10,999.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 115.00
Boards
Little Shop Of Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grantopia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside