FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1155 8 years ago

Black Knight for sale in North Canton, Ohio. I have only had this game a little over 3 months or so. Bought from another pinsider. Had to move it into the diningroom to make space for another pin in the gameroom. It needs to go due to another video game coming soon.

Per the other pinsider, machine has been completely redone. all LED's, new rubbers clear coated playfield etc. Plays excellent. No cracked or broken plastics.

I bought this due to it being a favorite of mine growing up, but unfortunately it doesn't get much playtime. I paid $2400.00. I did purchase new glass for it. (from pinballlife.com)

The only issue I know of, recently the kicker that moves the ball from drain to where it gets kicked out for the plunger, seems to start firing over and over again at random. If you smack the lockdown bar, it stops. I haven't looked into troubleshooting, but im guessing nothing too serious.

Asking $2200.00 (or make a reasonable offer). zip is 44720 and would prefer you come play it, check it out, and if you so desire take it with you!!

IMG_0814_(resized).JPGIMG_0814_(resized).JPG

IMG_0815_(resized).JPGIMG_0815_(resized).JPG

IMG_0817_(resized).JPGIMG_0817_(resized).JPG

IMG_0816_(resized).JPGIMG_0816_(resized).JPG

IMG_0818_(resized).JPGIMG_0818_(resized).JPG

IMG_0819_(resized).JPGIMG_0819_(resized).JPG

#1161 8 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

I'd hate to say it brother but with that cab, that backglass and playfield hopefully are perfect or you got hosed badly on BK.

Yes, I think you are right. Lessoned learned.

Quoted from Deez:

Yeah - I always forget to do that when taking pics with my phone. I deserve that comment after I'm always busting stones when other people post blurry pics. They're all I had while I was at work. Here's some higher res pics for your pleasure
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0kKz5BXfj8ZVkVEQ1ZIQUtwOEE&usp=sharing

you are killing me smalls, im trying to make room for new machines, and now there is a pinbot in my own backyard for 1300.00? might need to come see/play it and take it off your hands...

4 months later
#1559 7 years ago

Bos. Sent you a pm brother.

1 month later
#1738 7 years ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

somebody snag that!

I have an astroids, and damn that cabinet layout is HEAVY, makes me cry just thinking about... great looking game though.

1 week later
#1784 7 years ago

I remember reading somewhere after the ohio show, that they end Saturday night to leave room for breakdown and recovery on sunday before everyone that has to go back to work on Monday.

I did a search but cant seem to find it now...

1 week later
#1813 7 years ago

hello fellow ohio pinsiders!! looking at a MET and need a cash injection. LOL
entertaining the idea of selling my shadow that was purchased from another pinsider here. $3500.00
extras done by previous owner: Aurich Package (alternate translite, alternate speaker display, custom instruction cards), Full Custom Comet LEDs and Flashers, Clean/Repaired Sanctum, "Shadow Knows" Flipper Covers/Toppers, Leg Protectors, New Cabinet Head Decals, Added LED strips for effect and to light battlefield, Added all purple LED star post lights and all purple star posts, Added spotlights, Titan competition rubbers, Translucent sling rubbers and Added purple flasher domes.
only issues: Some cracked plastics (nothing bad enough to replace in my opinion or I would have), Scratched area on left side of cabinet.
pm if questions. thanks.
shadow6_(resized).jpgshadow6_(resized).jpg
shadow1_(resized).jpgshadow1_(resized).jpg
shadow5_(resized).jpgshadow5_(resized).jpg

Added over 8 years ago: machine is spoken for. just wanted to update this thread.

#1816 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

wow, that sanctum sticker looks terrible.

not sure what this means, but it looks ok to me. got a pic of what it "should" look like? (not trying to be a smart a$$, but if there is something wrong, either want to fix it, or mark it as such in my post.) thanks.

#1821 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

... The Sanctum area of the playfield in the pic you posted has clearly been repaired using a sticker/overlay. It's clearly visible in the picture. It's not really mentioned in your description. It just stuck out to me on a game that otherwise looks very nice, that's all.

OK, thanks for the info. I took a few pics with my own phone of that area. Touching that area, it appears there is a piece of mylar or some sort of overlay there. The ball travels very smooth through that area when the locks are on. In the pics you can see some dirt, however in person you cant, not sure what that's about, or maybe im more blind than I know. LOL

IMG_1111_(resized).JPGIMG_1111_(resized).JPG

IMG_1112_(resized).JPGIMG_1112_(resized).JPG

#1823 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It's not a decal. It's a paint repair with Mylar protection over top. It's repaired, not a sticker placed over wood burn. Looks a lot nicer than most Ive seen.

you the man Z, thank you sir. there you have it folks. ZMeny was the previous owner, so he would know. (and yes, it IS still very nice!!)

1 week later
#1870 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

@stephenshan237 Awesome NGG and amazing collection of museum quality restorations!!!
NGG made it home safely.

Dammit bos!! Lol. Grrrrrrrrr. Let me know when you are ready to sell!! Lol.

Enjoy!!

3 months later
#2146 7 years ago

in case any of my ohio brethren are interested, just posted my ghostbuster's premium for sale... machine is located in 44720.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/41294

1 month later
#2286 7 years ago

hello to my ohio brethren,

for those of you who also do the video arcade thang, I recently picked up a ms. pac man, with a monitor that is suffering some severe screen burn. need a line on a replacement g07 19" crt. seems the folks on KLOV aren't too keen on shipping... anyone have any info or can point me in the right direction? PM or email is fine!!

thanks kids!! Merry Christmas to all!

#2288 7 years ago

grrrrrrr... it shouldn't be this hard!!!!!! LOL thanks guys, appreciate it.

3 months later
#2515 6 years ago

McPin54 PM sent.

5 months later
#2958 6 years ago

just posted my JD for sale in the marketplace. Located in North Canton, Ohio 44720.

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Judge Dredd for sale - Custom Comit Leds and Flashers - Deadworld Mod- Fluorescent Orange - Newly/professionally shopped Driver Board - Eagle Topper - Yellow leg protectors -...”
2017-09-17
North Canton, OH
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 321 times

#2964 6 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

just posted my JD for sale in the marketplace. Located in North Canton, Ohio 44720.

Archived after 1 day 321 views Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Judge DreddNew!ArchivedUsed, working and clean “Nice Judge Dredd for sale

- Custom Comit Leds and Flashers
- Deadworld Mod- Fluorescent Orange
- Newly/professionally shopped Driver Board
- Eagle Topper
- Yellow leg protectors
-...”
2,800 (OBO)
Edit & Re-listChange listing result

** I found some sort of high voltage issue with this game. I am going to pull this ad down for now. and get the machine fixed. I believe in full disclosure so I am putting it here. Once fixed, I will relist this game. Sorry to have jumped the gun in posting.

4 months later
#3369 6 years ago

I have a HUO original AC/DC Premium, that I plan to post in the marketplace soon. $6400.00

I have a Luci VE coming when they are ready so this one needs to go to make room.

Located in North Canton, Ohio 44720.

PM for more info or to come check it out.

#3374 6 years ago

just posted in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Original AC/DC Premium. I am the second owner. Bought from another pinsider, he was the first owner. For those that want the classic original instead of the VE. Includes shaker mot...”
2018-01-31
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 483 days
Viewed: 1730 times

#3381 6 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

just posted in the marketplace.
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Premium/LE)HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Original AC/DC Premium. I am the second owner. Bought from another pinsider, he was the first owner. For those that want the classic original instead of the VE. Includes shaker mot...”
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

also will have a ST:premium in the marketplace coming soon. low plays and HUO. will get pics tonight afterwork.
both machines are in 44720 if you want to come and play.

Added over 6 years ago: Sale pending on the ST:Prem.

#3382 6 years ago

Two machines for sale in the marketplace... Let me know if any questions, need more pics, or want to come and take a look!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Original AC/DC Premium. I am the second owner. Bought from another pinsider, he was the first owner. For those that want the classic original instead of the VE. Includes shaker mot...”
2018-01-31
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 483 days
Viewed: 1730 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very nice star trek : premium. First owner. Low plays. Has shaker motor and cliffy's installed. Finally found an LE to take this ones place, so it has to go. Machine is located in ...”
2018-02-06
North Canton, OH
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 526 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 6 years ago: Sale pending on ST.

1 month later
#3487 6 years ago

toying with the idea of moving my Dialed In LE ... any interest? just don't play it enough to keep it. pretty much stock LE except for a modfather shooter rod and custom painted pingulp... Need to raise some funds quickly, might as well let this one go. PM if interested, lets talk $$$ ...
edit: looking for a direct sale. no trades. in case that wasn't clear. sorry.
Added over 6 years ago: ** sale pending...

Added over 6 years ago: ** sold

4 months later
#3793 5 years ago

Need input from my Ohio brethren. What’s the going price for a NIB Iron Maiden Premium right now?

#3795 5 years ago

thank you sir!! much appreciated.

#3804 5 years ago

ok kids, didn't know if I was going to do this or not... but now I don't have a choice.

I have a NIB Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)-le Premium - Not even opened. I need to sell it. Long story, but my dane is still at the animal hospital, hope to get him home sunday, and the bill he has racked up is quite large. figure I can always get another one at a later date. Was told they are going for 7300.00 ish... so $7200.00 cash takes it. Not interested in trades, need to pay down the ole credit card that I charged the VET bill to.

PM's are best. I figure this thing wont last long.

Will be in and out Saturday (ill try to keep an eye on pinside when away), should be home most of the day Sunday.

5 months later
#4128 5 years ago

listed this in the marketplace. forgot to post here as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/73030

HSII with brand new repro playfield still in the box.

2 months later
#4302 5 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

I will be listing a nice Fastbreak (purchased from the man directly above me in this thread.) PM for pics and details.

I think there was a guy in the Ohio Pinball Show thread looking for a fastbreak. you might want to check out that thread and PM him.

Just trying to help make a pinball sale!!

Also, posted my Munster LE in the marketplace last night... Not that its a bad game, its a beautiful machine, I just don't have that "I must keep this game feeling." so with limited space, figured I would see if I could find it a good home.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77073

#4312 5 years ago

I have a Munsters LE up for sale in the marketplace. I am 20 minutes south of the show in North Canton. 44720

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77073

I can bring to the show if a deal is done prior. thanks.

-troy

3 weeks later
#4362 4 years ago

Price bump on my Munsters LE listed in the marketplace...

I’m sure the family would love a MUNSTERS LE in their Easter basket!

Come on NE Ohio pinheads, come play this thing and take her home!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78144

3 weeks later
#4401 4 years ago

good evening fellow ohio pinballers...

cutting loose some machines. time to thin the herd a bit...

let me know if any local interest, or if you know someone looking for one of these machines. thanks.

ACDC Luci VE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79465

StarWars:LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79464

Munsters:LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78144

4 months later
#4687 4 years ago

just put this up in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Added color DMD Pinbits plastic protectors Pinbits LED/Acrylic lightening bolts (very nice effect) Custom cards purchased online Cliffy Set (needs installed) Crystal clear lower pl...”
2019-10-02
North Canton, OH
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 840 times
Contributed to Pinside

7 months later
#5142 3 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Buy my game by Saturday and I’ll throw in a case of Bud Light! After all, I AM the Bud Man!

i can vouch for him, 1. great dude, 2. he is in fact "THE budman"

GLWTS!!

2 months later
#5323 3 years ago

plan to list my AFMr green trim, very low plays. original owner. looking for 8200.00 (selling to fund another purchase, and doesn't get much play)

also, have a NGG that i purchased from another pinsider in florida awhile back. in really good shape. i have added powder coat armor done by robert. also have full led kit from comet that isnt installed that i will include. 4200.00 (selling because it doesn't get much play)

figured i would give my Ohio pinheads first dibs. (and yes, i will contribute to pinside even if they dont make it to the market.)

pm for pics or more info on either machine.

1 month later
#5488 3 years ago

just listed my AFMr:LE in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “listing my AFMr:LE Green trim for sale including CGC LE topper. very low plays. purchased from Joe at PinballStar. No issues or blemishes with machine. Still in perfect shape. I wi...”
2020-09-03
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 436 times
Contributed to Pinside

also plan to list my MBr:LE soon. Have to get pics first. let me know if there is any interest.

#5498 3 years ago

just listed my MBr:LE in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “listing my MBr:LE for sale including CGC LE topper. low plays. purchased from Joe at PinballStar. machine is mint. let me know if other pictures are needed. machine is located i...”
2020-09-04
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 321 times
Contributed to Pinside

6 months later
#6143 3 years ago

just listed in marketplace... would love for an ohio pinball brother or sister to get it...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/111625

and i think it would be a great addition to madcap... Deez LOL

1 month later
#6271 2 years ago

just posted my JD in the marketplace... someone come take this baby home...

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “bally - superpin good condition. led's throughout. normal wear and tear on machine. this was purchased from zmeny (pre flip-n-out, 2016) has been with us ever since. slight fade o...”
2021-06-10
North Canton, OH
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 2077 times

1 month later
#6367 2 years ago

just posted my JP:LE...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “LE# 069, excellent condition, zero playfield issues, zero mechanical issues, home use only, less than 1000 plays, non smoking home, a few tasteful mods. mods: powder coated coin d...”
2021-06-07
North Canton, OH
12,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 545 times
Contributed to Pinside

also looking to sell the following:

Houdini, Getaway:HSII, HEP:Junk Yard, Judge Dredd

1 month later
#6461 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/117864

lsited in market place if anyone is interested.

1 week later
#6492 2 years ago

GnR LE, still NIB in 44720 if any of the local pinheads are interested...

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB,removed from pallet to inspect top and bottom for damage. July 2021 build. Available NOW in North Canton, Ohio. Was in on this game on day 1 release, just took too long to get ...”
2021-07-19
North Canton, OH
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 999 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#6728 2 years ago

have these up for sale...

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Judge Dredd good condition. led's throughout. normal wear and tear on machine. this was purchased from zmeny (pre flip-n-out, 2016) has been with us ever since. slight fade on left...”
2022-02-02
North Canton, OH
3,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 1563 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “good looking, great playing getaway HS II, purchased from another pinsider back in October 2015. Led's throughout. easy loading from gameroom just off garage. no steps. need to mak...”
2021-10-05
North Canton, OH
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 1121 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#7139 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Here's one...anyone have a ST Aurich translite for sale?

PM incoming...

1 year later
#9028 5 months ago

just listed in marketplace...

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “AIQ LE #028, game looks and plays great. goodie bag still stapled to inside of machine. 605 plays, non smoking house. easy 1st floor load. prefer local sale, but can ship if buyer ...”
2023-10-20
North Canton, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 267 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo LE #423, game looks and plays great. goodie bag still stapled to inside of machine. 101 lifetime plays, non smoking house. easy 1st floor load. prefer local sale, but can ship ...”
2023-12-08
North Canton, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 645 times

3 weeks later
#9114 4 months ago

just posted my MET:premium LED...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Metallica Premium pinball machine, PowderCoated by HemiOrange of The Pinball Refinery. Original owner, purchased new in box from Trent at Tilt 07/2016. H...”
2024-01-07
North Canton, OH
9,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 818 times

3 weeks later
#9192 3 months ago

GLASS WAS PICKED UP. GLASS WAS PICKED UP.

hey ohio pinball people, and especially those in stark county or surrounding area, i have 6 sheets of regular pinball glass that are in pretty good shape. they were only changed out for HD glass in my machines. They are free for the taking if someone wants to come get them. I live just outside North Canton, in Plain Township. (behind the old K-Mart / New Meijer Store)

I would hate to just throw these away, although it would be fun to throw them in a dumpster and listen to them explode.

Any operators in the area that might like to use these? Or even for home games if some of your glass is old and scratched. just shoot me a PM, we have been cleaning out the place and would like these to find a new forever home.

also, have these machines for sale, more to come...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Metallica Premium pinball machine, PowderCoated by HemiOrange of The Pinball Refinery. Original owner, purchased new in box from Trent at Tilt 07/2016. H...”
2024-01-07
North Canton, OH
9,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 818 times

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Foo LE #423, game looks and plays great. goodie bag still stapled to inside of machine. 101 lifetime plays, non smoking house. easy 1st floor load. prefer local sale, but can ship ...”
2023-12-08
North Canton, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 645 times

#9198 3 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Save the glass for the day you sell a pin. Swap out your HD for the regular glass before selling. Then you have a piece of HD glass for your next pin

I would but I am out of space and usually just let the HD glass go with the pin. Most times it’s a selling advantage. Lol. Got a couple of guys interested. Taking them in PM order.

2 months later
#9368 47 days ago
Quoted from buckeyesrewind:

Anyone have any EM projects they’re looking to sell today in the Cincinnati area?

buckeyesrewind not in cinci area, but i have a grand prix project that needs a home. i wanted to clean it up, but just dont have the time and need the space back. north canton, 44720 here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fxdwg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.