FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeplay3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4477 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

will be selling my wcs94 and rocky and Bullwinkle, both play great. have cliffys for the wcs but not installed yet. will be asking 3400 obo for wcs and 3000 for r&b but if someone wanted both could make a package deal. will post pictures tonight when I get home.

After all the bitching on the MI topic page about out of the state people posting in MI forum, you go and do this.

10 months later
#5140 3 years ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

I still have an AFMr SE available. I changed the price to $6,400. In the first price I was including the Pin Stadium lights and uninstalled Cliffys. Figured some may want the machine without those so I changed those extras as an option instead of in the list price.
Thanks, Kevin

Machine - For Sale

Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “HUO AFMr SE

I am the second owner and it is pretty much perfect. The lights and sounds on this machine are great. I get the argument that you can’t beat the original, but this r...”

4 days ago

Mansfield, OH

6,400 (Firm)

ktuhde

Quoted from Budman:

Machine - For Sale

Batman 66

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Game includes Atomic Pile and Penguin crane mods as well as uninstalled : Cliffys, side art blades, playfield bat signal and extra villain trading cards.
Build date is April 2019. ...”

3 hours ago

Mc Cutchenvle, OH

6,500 (OBO)

Budman

You 2 are making it real hard for me not to come down there and spend some cash. Trying my best to hold off on pins right now.

2 weeks later
#5186 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Random question that just popped up in my head this evening. Has anyone bartered games for any work around their house? I was thinking of selling games to help offset the cost of some projects, but with such a diverse local collector community, I wanted to see if anyone ever pulled an odd trade like this before? Of course, selling games and paying cash is easier and cleaner, but with the right marriage of skill + game, I can see this working.

I have traded games for everything in the past. It is much tougher now, with pins being in the 3k and up range for something decent. About 18 months ago I was getting an estimate for a new roof. It was just over 6k. I needed to get something from my garage and the person quoting the price, and owner of the company, seen a couple of my pins. We talked about them for a bit and he played a few. He said he would love one. I offered a trade and he thought pins were worth about a grand. I told him the one he liked, CFTBL, was just about an even trade. I would have loved to do a swap but he was shocked and said he couldn't do a deal like that.
I guess if you have a pinhead contractor that understands what games are worth then its possible. To people who don't know a games true value, you come off looking like you are trying to rip them off.

1 month later
#5332 3 years ago

I would give this a pass. He didn't advertise a game. He just responded to someone looking. Maybe a PM would have been better.

But what do I know, I am from michigan.

2 months later
#5555 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Yeah, the line starts wayyyyyyyyy back there...

Just curious, how long do you think any of those games at that price would last. Probably less time then it took me to type this message.

1 week later
#5621 3 years ago

I knew seeing this thread on fire, it wasn't going to be because of some great pinball deals from my lovely neighbors south of the border. I had to check it out anyway. Sorry I did.

6 months later
#6296 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Cleaning up so listing some games.
Flash gordon nice original playfield. $2900
Sky jump $950
Super par golf with new shay glass $1100
Wonka standard huo with JJP topper $8500
AFM SE HUO $7800
Black Knight pro with topper $6900
Star trek pro $4200
Midway gun fight works great $850
Hurdy Gurdy works great couple of sockets need cleaned. $900
Just to clarify. No trades. I can't take anything in no matter how good of a deal it is right now.

Anyone snatch up the Star Trek yet. I keep thinking about it.

#6299 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Sale is pending. I'll let you know if it falls thru.

Quoted from bbriese:

Thank you to whoever bought it.... I was also anguishing over this one.

I'm am glad someone made my decision easier for me.

5 months later
#6726 2 years ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Just a heads up, I just returned a 1,000# lift cart to the Lincoln Village Harbor Freight in CBus. Likely it’ll show up in their open box items in the next few days. I’m guessing it was shipped w/o hydraulic fluid, but I wasn’t up for fixing a brand new tool.
I wanted one for my pin moves yesterday, but now don’t have a need. Unloading my RBION alone from a 3/4 ton RAM with the off road package was no fun… lift cart would have been nice…. Time for an ice pack and some whisky….
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"1288bb8d1bf94bba02fd74351663d8a9251239a1-1633817349-1800"};
//]]>

Loading in and out of a truck like that does suck. I'm assuming you have a hitch. Next time rent a $20 trailer from uhaul and go easy on yourself.

3 months later
#7086 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Super clean X-men pro in marketplace looking to trade. I could swing over to the Ohio area tomorrow for the right trade

Here is a perfect example of doing it the right way. Chris is in Fort Wayne but will be willing to meet you in Ohio. If the the guy in MD had said he was coming to Ohio if anyone is interested, thats fine. But Buffalo is still a few hours from cleveland and 6+ from southern Ohio.

2 months later
#7377 1 year ago

I got a few games I will be listing soon. JP pro, Mando pro, LZ prem, and SW prem. Cash or trade.

2 weeks later
#7406 1 year ago

Just left the Toledo auction. About a dozen pins now. Stranger things pro. Wh2o, fishtales, and GoT prem. are a few I saw.

#7408 1 year ago

Fees are reasonable. Same auction company that runs the Tenn. and N.C. I believe all buyers premiums are capped at $50 per game.

1 month later
#7518 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell. Did a topside cleaning and waxed with Blitz. Installed green Titans. Rebuilt all the flippers. Added Stern sideblades and a shaker.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 960 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 698 times

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell. I have added a Stern topper and shooter rod.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
8,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 643 times

#7524 1 year ago

I just picked up an Addams Family. I was told it has been in the house for about 20 years. Players condition, everything seems to work but I only spent a few minutes on it. Anyone interested before I start ordering parts?

#7526 1 year ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Why did you buy it if you are not really interested in it?

Either I was going to do a full restore or offer it up as is.

4 weeks later
#7609 1 year ago

I talked to virtuapin a couple weeks ago. He told me right from the start it was going to be a 12 to 14 week wait minimum. Really nice guys. I am hoping to get by the shop and meet them soon.

1 week later
#7649 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Most in the area will send it off for repair. So I suggest getting him in touch with Jerry Clause or Chris Hibler. Very good and reasonable.

I was just at Jerry Clause's house today. Highly recommend. Sometimes he gets a little busy but it will always be right.

1 month later
#7784 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice playfield. Topside teardown. Nonghosting LEDs and Titan bands. Nvram installed. Cabinet has usual wear on flipper area. Few bumps and bruises. Please PM with any questions. ...”
2022-09-14
Waterford Township, MI
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just north of Detroit.

1 week later
#7808 1 year ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Because the pinball community is so diverse and skilled, I'm interested if anyone has successfully bartered machine(s) for work around their home? Although it would be much easier just selling games and hiring out work, I'm interested if anyone is in the concrete or painting business locally that would be interested in bartering? Need a new driveway poured and exterior of house painted. PM if you are interested in talking!

I redid my whole kitchen with all the labor paid in pinballs. Having a new oak stairway installed for a fishtales and new bathroom with walk in showerdone next month. So yeah, with the right guys they will barter.

1 week later
#7838 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Just saw this on FB FYI
Pinball for sale USA/Canada Only
Mike Varacalli ·
4h
·
Excellent condition Rob zombie pinball.
Had topper and few mods.
Playfield and cabinet are like new condition.
Looking to sell $6500 or trade for stern pro pinball.
Located in Goodrich Michigan.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Super nice Rob Zombie. Pictures speak for themselves! Has topper and few other mods. Open to trades.”
2022-09-29
Goodrich, MI
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 290 times

I've done a few deals with Mike. Easy to deal with and about an hour north of Detroit off 75

2 months later
#8151 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I'm enjoying the "black sheep" games more lately.
If anyone has a Big Buck Hunter or Twister they would like to sell, ping me. See what we can figure out together.

There are a couple segas up on FB in detroit area. Twister, Frankenstein, and Starship Troopers. At least I think those were the 3 listed

1 week later
#8205 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game has a couple bumps. Audits show about $500 of coin play. Send me a message with any questions. Will trade for other stern pros +/- cash”
2022-12-08
Waterford Township, MI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 506 times

Price drop $5500 needs to be picked up by Saturday morning.

1 month later
#8401 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

Man you have 101 pins. Gotta be a record. Would love to see your space.

Go buy that Water World and you can.

1 month later
#8575 11 months ago

Got a routed Stranger Things LE. Will be making an ad later. 15,500 cash no shipping. Might work a trade but need cash coming my way, so a one for one. Also have a Walking Dead pro off route. Not 100% sure I am ready to sell but would be asking $6500 shoot me a message with any questions

1 month later
#8695 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Star Trek Pro Game works fine. Just came off a route. Needs to be shopped and display has a couple of bad lines. Looks like the plastic piece that goes on top of the right target b...”
2023-06-10
Waterford Township, MI
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 941 times
Contributed to Pinside

$4500 if it is picked up by Monday.

#8708 9 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Have to move 22 pins out. Non for sale.

Boo.

2 months later
#8933 6 months ago

Machine - For Trade
Twilight Zone Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Got a really nice original condition Twilight Zone. Game was pulled from a home where it sat since mid 90s-at least that's what I was told. Condition speaks for itself. It does hav...”
2024-01-28
Waterford Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1610 times

2 months later
#9155 3 months ago

I have an AIQ pro for 5300. Will make a listing when I get some pics.

1 week later
#9184 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “AIQ Pro in good shape I bought this for my route earlier this year. Location closed and I don't have a spot for it. It is an April of 22 build and I bought it from a home. Message...”
2023-12-04
Waterford Township, MI
5,141 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 526 times
Contributed to Pinside

Only 90 minutes north of Toledo.

2 months later
#9393 22 days ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Jeez, when did Fish Tales go from a $3500 game to a $5000 game?..certainly not by adding a $500 DMD! Lol

Fishtales was a $3500 game that shot up to 6k+ that has come down to 5k.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freeplay3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.