FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davideokills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 9 years ago

Tom we cant beat your scores on this Johnny!!!

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Any trades considered?

I have a Fire! CE I'm willing to trade if that was one you are after.

3 weeks later
#142 9 years ago

Thanks for the bump Waddle. We aren't looking to get another Fire! but if you get any other trade offers we might be able to work out a three way deal and get Secret Service to you.

I got Black Hole working pretty good. It still has some quirks with the sound but is fun to play. I hope you and your pops can make it out tomorrow for our 3rd Friday event. It should be a lot of fun.

3 months later
#293 9 years ago

I'm ready to shake up the collection a bit so if you would like to buy or trade for any of these games let me know.
Junk Yard
Fire
Embryon
Black Jack(Bally)
Special Force
Gorgar
Sheriff
Suspense
Domino
Tag Team
Gondolier
Wild Wild West

#305 9 years ago

Here are some Embryon pics. The playfield has a small amount of insert wear(and a little smudge of wax that I missed ). The cabinet is basically the same on both sides with some scuffs here and there and wear around the top cab. I'll try to get more pics of the backglass it has more deterioration on the right side but still looks good. Plays and sounds great. I'd like $1350 or a trade +/- cash.

20140918_194933.jpg20140918_194933.jpg
20140918_195201.jpg20140918_195201.jpg
20140918_195004.jpg20140918_195004.jpg
20140918_194945.jpg20140918_194945.jpg
20140918_194920.jpg20140918_194920.jpg
20140918_194908.jpg20140918_194908.jpg

#308 9 years ago

Fire! CE pics. It has cracked plastics and some playfield wear. The special solenoid circuits have been giving me trouble and I haven't been able to work out the issue. I paid $1700 for it and spent time cleaning it up. I have someone coming over in a week to help troubleshoot a couple issues I have with this game and another but you can have it now for $1500 or $1700 fixed. I'll work on getting images of the playfield wear and plastic chips/cracks.

IMG_7535.jpgIMG_7535.jpg
IMG_7537.JPGIMG_7537.JPG
IMG_7539.jpgIMG_7539.jpg

1 month later
#496 9 years ago

I have a couple EM shooting games I'd sell or trade. You can check them out tonight at our open house or PM me if you are interested. Anyone looking to buy/trade pins is welcome to come out or if you just want to have a good time playing some free pinball you are welcome too. Starts @6:00
The address is:
Superelectric
1300 w78th Street
Cleveland, OH 44102

#522 9 years ago

Love the wedgeheads. Only one I'd let go under 1k that we have is Bank A Ball. And if anyone has a Class of 1812 to part with I'm interested too.

#525 9 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

EM. Listed as Cleveland but.....actually in NY....if anyone was interested. Looks decent, good price:
cleveland.craigslist.org link

I'd probably pick that up if it was actually in Cleveland and not NY.

Fire! CE has been playing pretty good for a month now so I feel comfortable selling/trading without worrying it is going to flake out on someone when they bring it home. Let me know if you are interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-fire-champagne-edition#post-2194832

1 week later
#567 9 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Just curious, what are you doing to those machines? Once mine are going and I've worked out the bugs I rarely have to do anything to them at all.

Parts break or games have broken parts when we get them. I often poach pieces of similar systems when I first get a game in because we are antsy to play the new game and don't want to wait for new stuff. Only game I have actually destroyed is a Wico - Big Top. It didn't have a working CPU and really needed to die anyhow. Strongly considering killing Chicago Coin - Showtime.

Quoted from pinhead_jack:

I am that Michigan guy that didn't end up with the pin. I sent the seller a text stating that it was a lock shortly after I spoke to him but he didn't see it before committing to "Dave". I am very bummed about losing it as that price was amazing but it was an honest mistake so what can you do. Glad the pin is getting a new life even if it is not with me. Great pin and amazing price.

I didn't get the Mars God of War. I tried calling a few times after our initial conversation and he never picked up again.

#569 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Beautiful Black Knight 2000 in md. Best price is 2700. Game was owned by meticulous collector his pins were all beautiful. He left the hobby and this was the last pin he sold. Pics in marketplace. Selling for a friend who wants a diff theme pin

Is MD in Ohio somewhere?

#608 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Sent the seller an email about some of the games. Hopefully they're in decent condition.

I've looked most of them over and can let you know what I saw Jeffery.

The Black Hole is such a bummer because it needs work to basically all of it. The upper playfield has lots of wear. Big sections are chipped off. If I remember correctly some of the boards weren't there and I'm not sure if Bryan had spares to put in there. The cabinet is very rough too. The center disc was either missing or was missing a motor for it.

The Star God looked pretty good to me but he didn't want to sell it for less than $1500. I would have probably taken it if was under 1k.

Sharpshooter was all there and booted up but it has some funky playfield chips that were repainted. They did an okay job on color matching but didn't fill the chips in so it has a strange texture that is sure to wear quickly.

I like seller Bryan. He priced everything in that craigslist ad with a lot of wiggle room but if you are going to pick something up from him I would expect to do a lot of work on the game.

#609 9 years ago

Pole Position was missing rubbers and pretty dirty but looked complete. When we turned it on I remember it having some trouble either booting up or with the displays but all of the switches and coils seemed to be working correctly.

He was getting some parts for the Shadow when I was down there last. It didn't have the lower ramp and diverter and may have been missing some other small things. The habitrails were rusty which had me concerned so I didn't really look into it more.

Breakshot needed a plunger and probably minor work and cleaning. It has an alternate translite in it because he couldn't find a NOS one. I didn't turn it on but he said it worked.

I can't remember the details on any of the others.

#618 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

I count drop target banks as "1 shot" (1 thing "to do") -- and I have never in my life seen a solid state with fewer than 7 shots.
This has: 4 shots ?!?! I can't help but imagine that there are some major design flaws going on here. but SHEESH it's a great looker. Any vids of the action? I can't find any on Youtube.
-mof

I'm sure the gameplay is on par with Meteor or any of the old Sterns. The Zaccaria's have a pretty amazing visual appeal as compared to a lot of the other early solid states.

#651 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Thank you all for the welcomes and local pinball suggestions. I will definitely have to scope out Kidforce Collectibles. Right now I'm planning on hitting up the show next month pending a potential overseas business trip. Sounds like a great opportunity to see and learn a lot!

We are going to be getting in a couple new games this week so the list will likely change again but here is the current game list at Superelectric.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/superelectric-pinball-parlor-cleveland-oh

All of the games are free to play every 3rd Friday and during special events. We will probably have a few more than usual tucked away this 3rd Friday in preparation for this event happening Saturday.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1558493254420292/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Most of the games are for sale as well so if we have any title that interest you just let me know and I'll get you some pics of the game.

2 weeks later
#786 9 years ago

Worst part about buying games in the Ohio winter is waiting for the games to warm up before playing them. Four new games at Superelectric tonight! Thanks to Pinsiders Collin and TopMoose for the great pins.

We've been buying a lot lately it might be time to let a few go. Maybe Laserball, Rollergames, Maise, or Showtime?

1 week later
#801 9 years ago

Anyone coming from the Cincinnati area to the Ohio show? Jack Koch from Loveland has a flaky Gondolier backglass for me and it would be cool to pick it up at the show. There's a free superelectric t-shirt and a lot of appreciation to anyone who is interested in helping restore Gondolier to her true beauty.

5 months later
#1007 8 years ago

So last week I randomly purchased another Barracora for too much $ so now it would be great to move some games.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-barracora-special-force-laserball

#1008 8 years ago

Here are the prices. For pics click on the ad link above. Open to trades individually or in groups.
Planets $500
Laserball $600
Special Force $600
Monte Carlo $600
Bank a Ball $700
Scuba $1000
Barracora $1200

2 months later
#1082 8 years ago

Open to sell/trade a bunch of pins and shooters in various states of love and neglect. I arranged them in order of how much I love them or how neglected they are. If they are towards the end of the list I still love em or I've put a lot of love in them(new backglasses clearcoats, ect.).

Solid States:
Black Jack
Gorgar
Breakshot
8 Ball
Comet
Black Knight
Cyclone

EMs:
Sing Along
Maise
Bank A Ball
Mini Zag
Melody Lane
Planets
Swing Along
Wild Wild West
Bonanza
Gondolier
Scuba
Aloha
Top Hand
Flip Flop
Surf Champ
Majorettes
Funland
Flipper Parade

Shooters:
Sportsman
Ghost Town
Wild Kingdom

#1084 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Would you take in any projects as part of trades or are you loaded up on projects for now?

I want to say no more projects but I just can't. PM me what you have Jeffery and maybe we can work something out.

*I wrote this post in my bedroom that is filled with no less than 6 project games.*

#1107 8 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

Looking for a Walking Dead Pro. Very nice Indy 500 (deep red cabinet) available for trade.

Why? Your Indy is so smooth and pretty. Walking Dead is ugly and full of bash toys.

2 months later
#1221 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I personally played this game last night. It is a very nice example like any of the other games at super-electric

Thanks Brian. That Bally Bullfight has some pretty artwork. Might need to trade you something for it.

3 months later
#1542 7 years ago

Here are some titles I'd like to sell or trade if anyone is interested.

Corvette - TonyCip's game that was at the Cleveland Show. Very nice shape. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-corvette-bally-1994
Police Force - Average condition. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-police-force-williams-1989
Millionaire - Average condition. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-millionaire-williams-1987
Eight Ball - I have two one with a clearcoated playfield and near perfect backglass and the one in this listing with a fair/good playfield and a fair backglass. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-bally-1977-1981
Night Rider - Very nice playfield with very little wear and a nice backglass.
Sinbad - Average condition playfield with a nice backglass. Currently missing 2 of the score displays because I used them on another machine.
Super Nova - Nice playfield and backglass
Super Straight - Nice playfield and backglass with a fair condition cabinet.
Palace Guard - Nice playfield and a reproduction backglass.
New World - Nice playfield and backglass. Has a ball count issue.
Barracora - Blown out playfield, good original glass or a reproduction. Non working board set.
Game Show - Clean playfield, reproduction backglass, non working boards.

#1545 7 years ago

I also have a High Speed project that I'm giving up on. It has a playfield overlay and a fair condition backglass. The game works but has a few switch errors, the strobe needs to be installed, the sound works but has a noticeable hum to it, and the coin door reject buttons are gone. Too many little things that I'm just tired of messing with.

#1546 7 years ago

Super Nova and Barracora are spoken for now.

2 months later
#1854 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

toledo.craigslist.org link
Whoops! Sorry about the crappy pics, i just decided to list it. Not the best looking game, but its a working pinball!

What's the pinsider price? This game is surprisingly fun.

#1881 7 years ago

Picked up a really nice Whirlwind today from klinde1 so now I'm willing to part with one. I'd prefer to keep the nicer one but I'll part with it for the right trade. PM me if you are interested in either.

#1886 7 years ago

I've been a little slow getting back to everyone that asked about the Whirlwinds. Here's some info about each:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-whirlwinds

4 months later
2 weeks later
#2309 7 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

$925 and I'll deliver!

I was wondering why this thread had so many new posts. Just you two Jokerz!.

4 weeks later
1 week later
#2385 7 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Blowout price - $650 completely working and shopped. Nice overall game. Machine gun pops are super cool!
Scott

I forgot about those pop bumpers. That effect was awesome! Maybe a little offensive but awesome. This is a pretty cool game especially for that price! Good luck with the sale.

4 weeks later
#2452 7 years ago

I miss my Flintstones. If anyone is interested in trading theirs or maybe for some other game. I have Airborne, Judge Dredd, and Austin Powers available.

#2454 7 years ago

I've had very good trading experience with CJ aka pacman11 He drove to Ohio to do a swap and his game was in really nice shape. That Apollo 13 caught my eye but I know 13 balls will give me nightmares for repair problems. I also like my Deez 's a little surly so everyone just carry on like you are.

1 month later
#2542 7 years ago

I've moved on from the notion of "reasonably priced". I think we're all valuing games higher now and the chances of digging a deal out of anything are slim.

1 month later
#2615 6 years ago

I picked up a HUO Avatar. I figured I'd offer it up for trade before I move it on route.

3 weeks later
1 week later
#2750 6 years ago

Big Guns 1200
Bride of Pinbot 1650
Captain Fantastic 900
Demolition Man 1950
Derby Day 350
Gorgar 950
High Speed 1350
Johnny Mnemonic 1800
Knockout 450
Little Joe 600
Lost World
Night Rider 400
Pin Bot 1200
Pokerino 400
Space Shuttle 700
Star Explorer 75
Star Trek 800
Super Star 250
The Getaway 1700
Whirlwind 2000
Knockout 450

#2751 6 years ago

Some of the bids may be off. I'm going off recollection and we were out late the night before so I wasn't real sharp. Most games need a fair amount of work and there was sales tax and credit card fees applied after the bids. Nobody really got a deal.

#2756 6 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Did you end up buying anything? I left after seeing what they were going for and the condition was pretty bad on a lot of them.

I picked up the Bride of Pinbot, High Speed, Pokerino, and Night Rider.

2 months later
#2918 6 years ago

We have a bunch of titles in the parlor and studio for sale or trade that we can deliver to the Cleveland Pinball Show.
cleveland.craigslist.org link

4 months later
#3310 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Class of 1812 is pending sold

Class of 1812
Gottlieb, 1991
Wishlisted: 2015-07-19

If anyone wants to get rid of one in the future. I'm looking.

1 month later
#3409 6 years ago

I listed the Dr Who parts game I got from Scott a while back. I was going to use it for a playfield swap but I sold the other Dr Who before I could get around to it.

I also have a ton of wanted ads up for things I'd like to buy or trade for.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60659

2 months later
#3572 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
I'm heading to Columbus, OH this weekend. I'm curious, is there any place to play electro-mechanical pins or arcades? Most of the locations I'm seeing on Pinball Map look pretty modern-focused.
Thanks,
Ryan

You could always stop in Cleveland and play some nice EMs at Superelectric. I have Wizard, Fireball, Dragon(interflip), Faces, and Team One up right now.

11 months later
#4348 5 years ago

I've collected too much crap and need to clear out some games. Here's a list of titles I like to sell or trade. Very interested in doing two or three for one.

Beat Time
Commando (arcade)
Double Strike Bowl(shuffle)
Duck Hunt (arcade)
Eight Ball Deluxe LE
Eight Ball Deluxe
Epsilon(shuffle)
Extra Innings
Flight 2000
Frolics(bowler)
Genco Total Roll
Just 21
King tut(shuffle)
NBA Mac
Omni(shuffle)
Palace Guard
Rapid Fire
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Royal Flush
Sharpshooter(gun game)
Shuffle Alley Express (shuffle)
Space Train Mac
Volcano
Windy City(shuffle)
X-Men
Sea Raider
Grand Lizard

7 months later
#4802 4 years ago

I'm going to clear out our studio location. Basically everything is on the chopping block but games I really love are pricey. I'll probably have an auction in January with boards, parts, backglasses, and other crap we've collected.

Pinballs
Hang Glider $800
Sharpshooter $900
Stingray $1100
Night Rider $1200
Hardbody $1300
Gamatron(sonic) $1700
Night Moves $1700
Quick Draw $1900
Playboy $2200
Monday Night Football $2300
Hurricane $2400
Terminator 2 $2600
No Fear $2600
Orbitor 1 $3400
Rollercoaster Tycoon $3500
Viking $3500
Shadow $3600
Frontier $3800
Diner $3800
Taxi $3800
Iron Maiden $5600
Deadpool $5700
Jurassic Park $5800

Arcades
Boxer(project) $250
Commando $300
Galaxian $500
Used Multicade Cocktail Table $600
Sea Raider $950
Sniper $1000
New Multicade Cocktail Table $1100
Alpine Racer $1200
Pop A Shot $1600

Bowlers
Windy City $350 non working $700 restored
Epsilon $350 non working $700 restored
Omni $350 non working $700 restored
King Tut $350 non working $700 restored
Shuffle Alley Express $500 non working $800 restored
Triple Strike $500 non working $800 restored
Frolics 13" Big Ball Bowler $1900 non working $3000 restored

#4819 4 years ago
Quoted from ChippyWonka:

His games all play like shit at their location too.

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

The name checks out!

I was really upset about reading this today. I'm sorry if that was your experience and hope to someday change your impression of our parlor. Between the Rock Hall Exhibit, our parlor location, and our games at other locations I've been stretched pretty thin this year. The Rock Hall games alone had 20k+ plays each this last year. It has been a challenge to say the least.

Many of our games have a lot of labor in them. Taxi, Frontier, Viking, Paragon, 8BD, Fireball, Silverball Mania, Yukon(Special) and Quick Draw have clearcoated playfields and or other restoration. I usually don't want to sell them once I go through the effort of clearing them but everything is negotiable at this time.

I'll update the post once some of these sales are completed but it looks like these titles are sold:
Hang Glider
Galaxian
T2
No Fear

1 week later
#4832 4 years ago

Any Viking owners out there with a blown out playfield? This one looks amazing. Also have a repro Abracadabra playfield for sale/trade.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “This is either NOS or a reproduction that's never been installed. It has been clearcoated professionally and looks amazing. The back has dimples but no screw holes. I got the playf...”
2019-11-12
Cleveland, OH
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 354 times

1 year later
#6022 3 years ago

Anyone have a Dolly or Whitewater they want to sell trade?

1 month later
#6173 3 years ago

I picked up a project Banzai Run this week so I'm ready to sell/trade the one I bought from PAPA.

I also listed BMX for sale/ trade in the classifieds.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
BMX Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “I'm interested in trading a very nice BMX. It has a touched up and clearcoated playfield and lots of new parts including targets, drop targets, T molding, LED displays, and LED lig...”
2021-03-27
Cleveland, OH
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 720 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#6294 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Cleaning up so listing some games.
Flash gordon nice original playfield. $2900
Sky jump $950
Super par golf with new shay glass $1100
Wonka standard huo with JJP topper $8500
AFM SE HUO $7800
Black Knight pro with topper $6900
Star trek pro $4200
Midway gun fight works great $850
Bally skateball restore project come with CPR silver playfield and repro glass. Machine works and is complete $2200
Hurdy Gurdy works great couple of sockets need cleaned. $900
Just to clarify. No trades. I can't take anything in no matter how good of a deal it is right now.

The offer is still out there to store things at my place if you need to, specifically that Skateball would be great.

1 month later
#6395 2 years ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

So he posted a for sale ad for a pin days before he actually bought it himself?
Or he had a WCS but used pictures of a pin that wasn’t the one he actually has?
I’m actually trying to understand the situation.

He posted a listing of my game using the pictures I sent him. He had not put a deposit on the game and ended up buying Avengers instead. Nathan said he seemed nice so I figured this was worth brushing off. I told him not to list with my photos or before actually acquiring a game. It is behavior worth noting and I'm thankful Kevin pointed it out.

Brian if you have a relationship with Sam I would suggest pointing out why people would be worried about this behavior and the importance of good relationships in the community.

7 months later
#7032 2 years ago

I'd like to change up the lineup. I'm happy to trade down or 2 for 1. Travel is really tough for me nowadays so I wouldn't be able to deliver. These are games I'd prefer to trade but I have a number of other games available.

Space Shuttle
Barracora
Twilight Zone
GNR SE
Meteor (non working project)

#7042 2 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I’m in Akron/North Canton this weekend for my kids soccer tournament…what’s the best place for pinball around here? Where do you have games that kids would be allowed in?

Madcap Brewery would be my reccomendation. Good beer, family friendly, awesome pinball lineup and a few other games too.

Quoted from Collin:

This reads to me as "I'm not a flipper, I just buy some games for the sole purpose of flipping" which is contradictory and rings hollow at best... But OK

Let's just squash this topic in this thread.

#7057 2 years ago

We are talking about a CQ Torch! No distance is too far!

#7069 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Come on guys, let's give him a break here. It's probably pretty difficult to sell a CQ teed off with it being one of the most boring machines ever produced and just about any other machine you could get for the asking price would be so much more fun to play. Gotta get that exposure to make sure it sells - especially for top dollar.

It is the perfect game for people who like to be continually insulted while playing pinball.

#7101 2 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Oh, I was all excited to see all these games for sale. Let me know when we have worked out all the demographics and logistics. BTW I will be bringing a few game to PinBrew to sell. Not before.
Cheers

Can you tease us with titles? We need something to look forward to nowadays.

1 year later
#8288 1 year ago

If anyone is interested in any of these titles in trade or to buy hit me up. I'm hoping to thin some games out and switch things up.

Target Alpha
Yukon (special)
4 million BC
Skateball
Mata Hari
Demolition man
Dirty Harry
Wheel of fortune

4 months later
#8715 10 months ago

I'm looking for Addams Family in any condition/price. I just needs to be relatively close to NE Ohio. This is for a family that reached out looking to get one a while back.

I'm also interested in trading/selling one or more of the following:
Wheel of Fortune
Avengers Pro
Dirty Harry
Halloween
James Bond Pro
Godzilla Pro
Checkpoint
Yukon Special
Bally Grand Slam
4 Million BC
Flicker

1 month later
#8820 8 months ago

Anyone interested in a Data East GnR or Rock Encore? Looking to trade 2 for 1 or either game +$ for a Stern Pro. Specifically looking for these titles but open to others as well.
Foo Fighters
Rush
Iron Maiden
Led Zeppelin

2 months later
#9002 6 months ago

Finally got the Rock Encore and GnR I had posted about a while back. I thought I had something worked out for them but it fell through. Mainly looking for Stern rock and roll themes in trade but open to offers.

Rock Encore
https://photos.app.goo.gl/SbpfXZpM1FdPQxzy7
GnR
https://photos.app.goo.gl/wqY3JAttqGk4ug8E9

5 months later
#9451 32 days ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Kind of an oddly specific ask but would any one coming to PinBrew have a Bally Star Trek playfield wire harness?

I have a mostly populated Star Trek playfield. I'm probably not far away in Peninsula if you want to come check it out.

#9452 32 days ago

I listed Af-Tor on Pinside. It's a fun game just not a keeper for me and I have way too many keepers now...

I also have a nice Rock Encore that I'm selling for a friend. They're interested in Rock n Roll themes. LZ, IM, Rush, or Queen.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling a Wico Af-Tor pinball machine has a custom backglass inspired by Mad Max Fury Road. It also comes with the original backglass. The game looks and plays great. I also ...”
2024-03-23
Peninsula, OH
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#9469 19 days ago

New or NOS playfields for sale. I can bring them to PinBrew Saturday. Reproductions $600 each. Originals $700 each.
Barracora Williams Reproduction
Seawitch Stern Reproduction
Eight Ball Bally Original
Mata Hari Bally Original
Space Rider Geiger Original

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davideokills.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=davideokills and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.