FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ckorth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 9 years ago

I have the following that I was about to list on pinside for expo, but would prefer a local sale if possible. I'm in Bay Village, OH (western suburb of Cleveland).

1. Medieval Madness (domestic) - Fully restored by Mike McAndrews (local restorer) - New playfield, color dmd, new decals on cabinet and head, new coin door, LED'd playfield and backbox, cliffy's, merlin mod, new rottendog power driver board. Mint Example. $9,750 OBO

1. Tales of the Arabian Nights (domestic) - Fully restored by Mike McAndrews (local restorer) - Beautiful original playfield (no wear on shooter lane, magnet, etc.), color dmd, new decals on cabinet and head, new coin door, cliffy set installed, Mint Example. $6,750 OBO

Primarily looking to sell outright but always open to partial trades (NIB Sterns or HUO) +/- cash. Just holler if you have any interest. PM me via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

2 months later
#424 9 years ago

For Sale: Data East Star Wars - Nice cabinet and playfield, new rottendog cpu/driver board, cointaker LED's, Speaker Led mod, new 20th anniversary 1.4 code, cliffys on scoops. $3,200 OBO - Located in Bay Village, OH. PM or e-mail [email protected]. Thx. Chris

1 year later
#2149 7 years ago

I have an unconventional trade offer - looking for a pin (valued at 5500 - 6500) for my Heartland MPG 185 Travel Trailer (A/C, Fridge, Stove, Heat, dual propane and dual batteries - I lost my place to store it for the winter so have to move it below cost). Figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone might have interest. Contact me via PM on pinside or [email protected]. I can send detailed pics of my trailer for any one interested (mine also has brand new tires just put on and comes with many extras) but for reference here are a few links below (located in Cleveland, OH 44140) Thx. Chris

Here is a youtube link to a model 185 (identical to mine though mine is Navy Blue pinstriping)

and a link to listing of several others on RV Trader just to give you and idea of different colors they came in:

http://www.rvtrader.com/New-Or-Used-Heartland-Mpg-185-185-RVs-For-Sale---RVTrader.Com-and-Motorhomes-For-Sale----RV-Trader/search-results?sort=featured%3Aasc&radius=150&layoutView=listView&make=Heartland%7C196665456&model=Mpg%20185%7C764953984&trim=185%7C10168&;

3 months later
#2401 7 years ago

I have a HUO Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons for sale - Beautiful example - Currently set up on the crate/box - legs, manual, goody bag included, full lasseriifc neon plastic protector set installed and apple crates mod installed. $4950 OBO. Located in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

2 months later
#2556 7 years ago

FS: HUO The Hobbit Smaug Special Edition w/Mods & HUO Mustang Premium Boss #68 w/Mods

Kickin the tires and testing the waters for a local/regional sale first before bringing to Allentown. Located in Bay Village, OH 44140 - Let me know if anyone has any interest - PM via pinside or e-mail: [email protected] Thx. Chris

1. HUO The Hobbit Smaug Edition - Beautiful - perfect if every way - mods include gandolf, radagast mods, and hobbit home. Also has laserriffic plastic protectors - yellow on slings and lanes. $7450 OBO

2. HUO Boss Mustang Premium #68 - The true LE - less than 150 made. Modded up to the hilt - Shaker, Tachometer, NOS bottles, Las Vegas sign, Hurst Shifter Knob and Plate, LED ramp and bowl lighting and LED speaker inserts. Beautiful and perfect in every way! Very underrated and fun pin! $6,100 OBO

Both have shakers and are very low plays (under 300) and have goody bags still attached.

4 months later
#2870 6 years ago

All - I have a HUO KISS Limited Edition w/Stern Interactive Topper and Yellow Filter - less than 200 plays with mods. Beautiful and mint. I love the game but also have Aerosmith and its getting more play right now. Open to trades plus cash. Asking $6,700 with topper, $6,300 without. I can bring to the Cleveland Show or pick-up in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside or email at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

1 week later
#2893 6 years ago

Just a bump for KISS LE and can bring to the CLE show

All - I have a HUO KISS Limited Edition w/Stern Interactive Topper and Yellow Filter - less than 200 plays with mods. Beautiful and mint. I love the game but also have Aerosmith and its getting more play right now. Open to trades plus cash. Asking $6,700 with topper, $6,300 without. I can bring to the Cleveland Show or pick-up in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside or email at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

#2904 6 years ago

PRICE LOWERED - I have a HUO KISS Limited Edition w/Stern Interactive Topper and Yellow Filter - less than 200 plays with mods. Beautiful and mint. I love the game but also have Aerosmith and its getting more play right now. Open to trades plus cash. Asking $6,400. I can bring to the Cleveland Show or pick-up in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside or email at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

2 months later
#3136 6 years ago

All - I have a players Stern Sharkey's Shootout for sale or trade - Pro's - Full LED's in GI and inserts, bright DMD, nice cabinet other than flipper button wear, plays great!. Cons - playfield wear behind the left bumper, kickout hole (has a cliffy). Also the magic 8 ball just stopped turning - not sure why as it has worked up until now - Magnet works and it is still a random award but just not spinning. Comes with Stern manual.

Local pick-up only - located in Bay Village, OH 44140. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected] - $1,550.

1 month later
#3293 6 years ago

FS: Bally/Williams World Cup Soccer 94 (Very Nice Condition w COLORDMD (LED) - powder coated legs (yellow - also have original gold included), beautiful playfield - minimal wear at scoop and saucers (this was in a home for the majority of its life), no fade on both cabinet sides, minimal on front cabinet, No broken plastics or ramps, Fully LED'd inserts and back box with ghostbuster LED's, COLORDMD (LED), and working 100%

Can deliver to Ohio Show or local pick-up. Asking $3,400. PM via pinside or e-mail: [email protected] Thx. Chris

4 weeks later
#3384 6 years ago

All, Please see below and I can bring to the Ohio show for a deal done ahead of time. I am primarily looking to sell outright, but am open to lower price B/C titles or Stern prem or pros. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx Chris

FOR SALE:

1. Scared Stiff - ColorDMD (LED), Full LED's inserts, GI and backbox, Full Cliffys, 3 Skull Topper (Interactive with dead heads), Bony Flippers, Bony in lane guides, LED Bony Beast Ramp with remote, LED Speakers (Green), new coin door, beautiful playfield, minimal fade on left side, right side is bright, manual, new stainless steel crate (no wear on terrifying in front of crate), cliffy post sleeves, superbands on flippers.
$7,400 OBO

2. Attack From Mars Remake SE (HUO) - Full neon plastic protector set installed from pinbits, red powder coated legs, new mantis protector in scoop, Also have special edition topper from lasseriffic (only 75 made) link: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-afm-topper-by-laseriffic-tilt-toppers (not included but can be sold separately for $250)
$6,800 OBO

1 month later
#3473 6 years ago

High End – Fully Restored HSA CC “Chrome Edition” Terminator 2 Pinball w/ColorDMD
Absolutely stunning T2 – Full Restoration Completed (Plays like new out of the box). This was purchased from Teekee from a high end collector who had the restoration done including cabinet with all new "chrome edition" decals, powder coated black hardware and HSA clear coated playfield.
Restoration included:
· HSA Clear Coated Playfield (Perfect and Fast)
· ColorDMD (LED)
· Black Powder Coated Cabinet Hardware (lockdown, rails, legs, etc.)
· Full Premium Cointaker LED’s (GI, Inserts, and Backbox)
· UV Lighting in Back of playfield
· Hunter/Killer Ship LED Interactive Mod
· Full Plastic Protector Set
· All topside chrome ball lanes/guides and habitrails and parts re-plated
· New targets, coils, flippers, cabinet parts
· “Chrome Edition” Cabinet Decals·
· New Rottendog Power Driver Board
· New Skull T2 Red Eyes (Pinball Life)
· New Ramps
· New Chrome Pop Bumper caps
· New Ramp Signs
· New T2 Skull
· New T2 Helicopter and Police Car Mods
· New "Red" Speaker LED Lights
· Superbands (red), manual, and Custom apron cards
PM via pinside or e-mail [email protected] - I will be at the Ohio show Fri and Sat and can bring with me - also available for local pick-up in Cleveland, OH. $5,450 OBO (Primarily looking to sell but open to trade offers). Thx. Chris

Added over 6 years ago: Link to Pics - T2 Restored: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zWUNP5brxfnbr0f63

3 weeks later
#3516 6 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO Stern Elvis for sale with LED's - Low, Low plays, immaculate playfield, perfect plastics (including Jail House Rock). Absolutely stunning example includes the following mods:
1. LED'd throughout - Cointaker
2. Lollipop Stern side rails (protects buttons)
3. Cliffy - Shooter lane
4. Hooked Lighted metal Elvis apron ($289)
5. Hooked Lighted Las Vegas Sign ($89)
6. Shaker Motor
7. LED Speaker Inserts
8. Car mods near the heartbreak hotel (pink cadillac and red roadster)
9. NVRAM installed

Asking $4,350 OBO. Pick-up in Bay Village, OH 44140 or will deliver within a 100 mi radius for $100. Please PM via pinside or e-mail [email protected]. Primarily looking to sell but open to trades plus cash. Thx. Chris

4 months later
#3839 5 years ago

I have the following for sale (primarily looking to sell but potentially open to trade):

1. HUO Aerosmith LE (#213) Beautiful with Stern AS powder coated laser cut side rails and Stern molded Jackie shooter as well as several other mods (toybox, elevator, targets, etc) - Less than 175 plays - no ghosting, no cabinet issues, capacitor mod done. $7,250

2. HUO Star Wars Pro - Beautiful - mods include side rails, art blades, screen surround, lasserrific neon plastic protectors, Lighted millennium falcon, tie fighter, and x-wing toys. Less than 100 plays (only blemish is on left art blade when lowering the playfield I snagged it slightly Perfect otherwise in every way - no ghosting and no cabinet issues, capacitor mod done. $5,000

PM via pinside or e-mail [email protected]. I can bring to the Cleveland show Fri & Saturday or local pick-up. Thx. Chris

3 months later
#4015 5 years ago

I have beautiful HUO Modded Stern NBA for sale. Pretty rare game (less than 300 made and hard to find HUO). Excellent playfield and cabinet, Fully LED'd throughout (ghostbuster LED's), Flipper Fidelity speakers and sub with adjustment, Mirror side blades, Speaker LED panels with remote, cliffy posts, NOS spalding rubber disk as well as NOS plastic set (not needed but I bought both these as parts are harder to find). Just looking to sell right now - sorry, no trades. Pick-up in Bay Village, OH 44140 or I will deliver within 50 miles for gas expense. $4,650 OBO. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Thx. Chris

1 month later
#4130 5 years ago

Selling a beautiful HUO Ghostbusters Pro - bought new in box, always cleaned waxed, well kept and no ghosted inserts - Included Mods: Lighted Ghostbusters Car, Led trough lights, Shaker motor, Led speaker light kit with inserts, Custom topper, green glow super bands, and sling shot bands, Asking $5100 OBO - Located in Caledonia, OH - PM via pinside or text for pics - ph# 740-341-4850. Thx.

1 month later
#4199 5 years ago

All - I have a Beautiful HUO Stern Star Wars Premium with the following mods. Less than 150 plays (Goody bag still stapled inside) and a late 2018 build so has cabinet brackets and node board updates.

Mods:
1. Lighted Circle Speaker LED Mod from the Mod Couple
2. Cliffys - switches and shooter
3. Lockdown Bar Button Surround labeled "Do or Do Not - There Is No Try"
4. Neon Plastic Protectors on in-lane guides and slings
5. Playfield Screen Surround
6. Shaker Motor
7. Full side rails from pinball life to protect buttons
8. Red Trough LED
9. Tie Fighter and X-Wing diecasts
10. Includes signed "Steve Ritchie" Pro Translite as well as original Premium Translite.

Just looking to sell right now so no trades at this time. ($6,900 OBO) Please PM via pinside or e-mail to [email protected]. Thx. Chris

2 weeks later
#4251 5 years ago

I have a Star Wars Premium For Sale. Can deliver within 40 miles or can also bring to the Ohio Show with a deposit ahead of time. PM or e-mail [email protected]. Thx. Chris

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “All - I have a Beautiful HUO Stern Star Wars Premium with the following mods. Less than 150 plays (Goody bag still stapled inside) and a late 2018 build so has cabinet brackets and...”
2019-02-27
Bay Village, OH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 384 times

11 months later
#4969 4 years ago

For Sale: JJP Pirates of The Caribbean LE & Stern Jurassic Park LE - will be listing in the marketplace with pics this week. Details below:

POTC LE - HUO Original Owner - Beautiful Mint Example - Less than 100 plays - November 21, 2018 (later build) - no issues with playfield and game has played perfectly since unboxed. Cliffys on inlane switches, Many Mods including the Mod Couple POTC mods (i.e. pirates gold lockdown, kraken, ye be warned, dead men's signs, monkey, flag, plastic protectors, cannon, etc). Original topper and Custom POTC Tilt Topper included. Side Art Blades also included but uninstalled. $13,500

Jurassic Park LE - HUO Original Owner - Beautiful Mint Example - Less than 50 plays - no issues with playfield and has played perfectly since unboxing. Mods include custom JP Tilt Topper Limited Run with Green Outline, Stern amber shooter rod, plastic protectors, cliffys, lock down bar graphic, LE LED speaker lights, mezel mod prehistoric signs, jurassic park jeep and explorer. $8,900

Local Pick-up, can bring to Ohio PinBrew show with deposit. Looking primarily for a cash sale but may consider trades +/- cash for the following only: HUO Batman 66 LE or modded Premium, HUO MMR or AFMR (CGC Remakes - any model), HUO Deadpool (LE, Premium, Pro)

PM via pinside or via e-mail at [email protected]. Thx much. Chris

Added over 4 years ago:

Note: JPLE is now SOLD. Thank you to all who inquired.

Added over 4 years ago:

Note: JJP POTC LE is now SOLD. Thank you to all who inquired.

1 month later
#5076 4 years ago

FS: Williams Hurricane - Beautiful Shape.

Helping a buddy sell his 1991 Williams Hurricane - playfield and cabinet are in great shape, fun family theme,new belt on Ferris wheels, LEDs throughout the game, spinning wheel on back glass, new rubber, play field cleaned and waxed, newer DMD. For sale or trade, looking for Jurassic Park-Data East, Class of 1812, or Congo, + cash. Thanks - Call or text 740-341-4850 if interested or for questions. Pin is located in Caledonia, OH - $2,500

2 months later
#5251 3 years ago

WTT:

All - I have a beautiful Deadpool Pro (Powdercoated Red by Robert Stone) with Stern Topper, disco ball mod, mirror blades, and a few other uninstalled mods.

Looking to trade + cash towards a Batman 66 Premium. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected] if interested. Thx. Chris

Added over 4 years ago:

I would also consider trading towards a recent/late model (jet ski/waverunner - Yamaha or Kawasaki).

Also included with deadpool is it has cliffys installed, neon inlane and slingshot plastic protector set installed. Uninstalled mods include lighted hell house mod and chimichanga truck. Thx.

3 months later
#5563 3 years ago

(Deal Pending!) Stern Elvira House of Horrors Premium - HUO W/Lots of Mods!

Just in time for Halloween! I have a beautiful like new, low play Elvira HOH HUO in excellent condition with 68 plays. Bought from Trent (Tilt Amusements) and has the following mods:

Stern Official Elvira HOH Side Rails, Stern Official Inside Side Art Blades, Shaker Motor, Cliffys, Medisinyl Mods - Full set minus the bumper caps and the casket is inscribed with "Scared Stiff 1996-2019", Trees, tombstones, Elvira car, superbands, lockdown bar web and bats raised graphic, and set of boney flippers uninstalled. Goody bag and manual still stapled to the side.

Looking to sell outright for $7,600 and only potential trade considered would be a Deadpool Premium with mods/topper. PM via pinside or e-mail [email protected]. Located in Bay Village, OH Thx. Chris

4 months later
#6119 3 years ago

1977 Bally Bobby Orr Power Play - Beautiful example, everything works as it should . Backglass is a 9, no flaking. LEDs through out. Playfield is 7.5, super bands, no broken plastics, cabinet is in great shape . New Alltek board. Some new pin score displays, Bally manual.

Listing for a buddy of mine - he has had the pin in his collection for six years. Located in Caledonia, OH - Easy Loading 1st floor by door. $2,600 OBO - Call or text Greg at 740-341-4850.

1 month later
#6252 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Like New HUO Stranger Things Premium Plus! WTT for HUO examples of Wonka LE, Hobbit LE, Black Knight Pro, Deadpool Premium +/- cash depending on trade. I have a beautiful like new ...”
2021-04-23
Bay Village, OH
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 673 times
Like New HUO Stranger Things Premium Plus! WTT for HUO examples of Wonka LE, Hobbit LE, Black Knight Pro, Deadpool Premium +/- cash depending on trade.

I have a beautiful like new Stranger Things Premium from the last run in March 2020 - Just delivered and unboxed a month ago. I have modded it as close to an LE and not being an LE Here is what is on it:

Powder coated deep purple, upgraded to LE Kenwood 5 1/4 inch speakers with red surround and added deluxe light kit with remote, Shaker, Cliffys, Titan Glow In Dark Kit, Stern Art Side Blades, Eggo Bumper Caps, Hawkins sign and UV Kit is secured on order for May (Kit can be purchased by new owner). Pin is located in Bay Village, OH. PM me via pinside with any q's and can send pics for serious inquiries. Not looking to sell, only trades considered for the titles listed above. Thx much. Chris

Added over 3 years ago:

FYI - I decided to hang onto Stranger Things Premium for the time being so no longer available. Thank you to all who inquired. Chris

#6254 3 years ago

WTT or FS: Arcade Games - In addition to STh Prem listed above, I also have a dedicated NBA Showtime/NFL Blitz Gold 3.0 Sportstation Combo Arcade game (upgraded hard drive to compact flash drive for reliability) $1,600 OBO and a nice Chicago Gaming Arcade Legends 3 with new monitor and upgraded Midway Games pack (this also includes Golden Tee Complete) $1700 obo. Easy pick up in Bay Village, OH. PM if interested and can send pics for serious inquiries. Both for sale and also looking to trade towards a Black Knight Pro and will include cash. Thx. Chris

Added over 3 years ago:

The Chicago Gaming Arcade Legends 3 is no longer available - appreciate all who inquired. Thx. Chris

1 month later
#6372 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a beautiful HUO Star Trek Limited Edition #782 - less than 500 plays. Color DMD, Side Art Blades, Lighted Topper, Mods, Cliffys and lane protector. Located for Pick-up in Ba...”
2021-06-09
Bay Village, OH
9,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 505 times
Contributed to Pinside
I have a beautiful HUO Star Trek Limited Edition #782 - less than 500 plays. Color DMD, Side Art Blades, Lighted Topper, Mods, Cliffys. Located in Bay Village, OH 44140. Looking to sell outright but would consider trades only for JJP games (Hobbit, Dialed In) +/- cash. Asking $9,200 OBO. Thx. PM via pinside if interested. Thx. Chris

7 months later
#7194 2 years ago

Just listed a beautiful HUO less than 350 plays, TMNT Pro with Stern Topper for sale or trade. PM if any interest, Thx. Chris

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129448

1 month later
#7268 2 years ago

All - I have the following pins for trade and can bring to the PinBrew show with a deal done ahead of time. Only looking to trade right now for all Stern LCD (Spike 2), Ghostbusters Premium (Spike 1) and Chicago Gaming pins - PM me via pinside if interested. Thx. Chris

Led Zeppelin Premium HUO - Beautiful example and nicely modded - less than 200 plays.
1. Stern Topper (Spotlights)
2. Powdercoated Orange
3. Alternate Translite
4. Lockdown bar graphic, zeppelin graphic on blimp, big ben tower, British Airways Jet, cliffy, LZ cars, fluoresent sling and lane protectors
5. Shaker
6. Upgraded LE Speakers Installed (Kenwood) and lighted speakers
7. Stern Shooter Rod (uninstalled)

Whirlwind (Restored)
1. New CPR Playfield, ramps, plastics, decals, switches, superbands, legs installed
2. LED'd
3. CPR Mirrored Backglass
4. New White Topper and graphics
5. Beautiful original cabinet - clearcoated to seal graphics
6. Cliffys
7. New extra fan included

4 months later
#7679 1 year ago

Just listed a Stern Godzilla Premium NIB from July run. Looking to trade (Wanted pins listed in ad). PM via Pinside. Thx much. Chris

Machine - For Trade
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) - “Godzilla Premium NIB from July Run - Looking to Trade for Star Wars LE, Elvira HOH Premium, Batman 66 Premium or HUO Toy Story 4 LE. PM via Pinside if interested. Thx. Chris”
2022-08-05
Bay Village, OH
Trade
Viewed: 489 times

2 months later
#7840 1 year ago

WTB or Trade - Looking for a Elvira House of Horrors Premium or Ghostbusters Premium - let me know if any in the area for sale or trade. PM me. Thx. Chris

#7868 1 year ago

Re-arranging the game room and have some fun arcade items available (All are in great shape and working 100%). Pick-up in Bay Village, OH. PM if interested. Always open to trades towards pinball machines and accessories (e.g. Stern Toppers) Thx. Chris

1. Dedicated Incredible Technologies Power Putt 2013 Pedestal (11 courses) 2000
2. Dedicated Incredible Technologies Target Toss/Lawn Darts (Smaller cabinet with 26 inch LCD - Fun Company Edition) 1200
3. Munsters IGT Video Slot Machine 1000
4. Dedicated Official Store Sega Dreamcast Demo Kiosk (Rare item from a Babbages back in the day) 1500
5. iiRcade Classic Edition Arcade Cabinet NIB (Unopened - still in box) Comes with 10 games including Dragons Lair - 350

1 week later
#7900 1 year ago

All - I have a very nice HUO Star Wars Premium with PinGraffix Powerbladez installed (https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/stern-star-wars-pinball-powerbladez) It has 595 lifetime plays and works great. Looking to sell right now - located in Bay Village, OH for pick-up. 7700. PM via pinside if interested. Thx. Chris

1 month later
#8084 1 year ago

For Trade - NIB James Bond LE (Limited Edition) - Looking for other Stern LE's or nicely modded Premiums (Mandalorian LE, Deadpool LE, Elvira HOH) as well as SE and LE Chicago Gaming Pins. PM via Pinside. Thx. Chris

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB James Bond Limited Edition #729 - For Sale or Trade +/- Cash - looking only for other Stern LE's/Premiums and Chicago Gaming (SE or LE's). Couple of Stern's on my wish list are...”
2023-01-22
Bay Village, OH
12,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1045 times

1 month later
#8270 1 year ago

All I have a Toy Story CE NIB - looking to trade towards a JJP Pirates LE or a Mandalorian LE only +/- Cash. Just looking for these two right now - PM via pinside if any interest. Thx. Chris

1 month later
#8438 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “For Sale or Trade: Foo Fighters Limited Edition (LE) NIB. If purchasing, $500 deposit - balance due when ships. Buyer pays and arranges shipping. Free local pick-up. PM via pinside...”
2023-05-12
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 1046 times

Foo Fighters Limited Edition (LE) For Sale or Trade - Can bring to PinBrew in April. PM via Pinside. Thx. Chris

#8445 1 year ago

All - I have a Toy Story CE @243 up for sale or trade. Pm via pinside if interested. Thx. Chris

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Toy Story Collectors Edition (CE) #243. Just unboxed (plastic wrap is still on game rails and sides and topper is still NIB). I bought this and then a ton of games released so n...”
2023-03-08
Bay Village, OH
12,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 130 times

#8455 1 year ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “All - Have a like new Mandalorian Stern Topper in Original Box, all hardware and instructions (Taken off game that was sold). Shipping to continental US included in final price. Pl...”
2023-03-13
Bay Village, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 60 times

All - I have a like new Stern Mandalorian Topper in box with hardware and instructions. Please PM if interested. Can also bring to PinBrew. Thx. Chris

#8457 1 year ago

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “Elvira's HOH Stern Topper (NIB) - Opened to check contents but not removed from box or ever installed. Free shipping to continental US. PM via pinside. Thx. Chris”
2023-03-14
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 35 times
Contributed to Pinside

All - I have a NIB Elvira's HOH Topper. Can bring to PinBrew. PM via Pinside. Thx. Chris

2 weeks later
#8498 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Mandalorian Pro For Sale Logan Pinball wireforms installed, Wizard Mod side blades and magnetic WizPanels. Beautiful game in excellent condition. Local pick-up or can bring t...”
2023-03-29
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 97 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Revenge From Mars Excellent conbdition - Recently shopped and playfield led'd. Upgraded to LCD monitor. Includes Brian Allen Side Blades Installed and new LED ligting f...”
2023-03-29
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 159 times
Contributed to Pinside
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “For Sale: Rare Star Wars Episode I Conversion Kit with original Williams box - Includes: All cabinet art, translite, shooter rod, manuals, beautiful playfield (looks like it was ne...”
2023-03-29
Bay Village, OH
2,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 121 times

Posted a few games for sale - PM via pinside. I can also bring to PinBrew. Thx. Chris

1 week later
#8533 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Beautiful Williams Indiana Jones For Sale - Plays 100% Includes: Color LCD DMD CPR Mirrored Backglass Invisiglass Powdercoated rails, legs, hinges, topside metal parts - Prismat...”
2023-04-06
Bay Village, OH
14,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 549 times
Contributed to Pinside

All just listed a very nice IJ. PM if interested. I can bring to PinBrew for a deal ahead of time. Thx. Chris

4 months later
#8841 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Latest Run HUO Premium Elvira HOH - Modded - Less that 50 plays - Factory Installed Insider Connect Also has lots of other mods: - Speaker Lights (controllable) - Apron TV Mod (LC...”
2023-08-06
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 123 times

All - I have a HUO Elvira HOH for sale - includes many mods (Medisinyl, Tv in apron, Insider Connect and many more) - less than 50 plays.

*May also be listing two more HUO games with under 75 plays - James Bond LE with 60th Anniversary Powdered Rails and Hinges as well as a Mandalorian LE with Topper.

If interested - reach out via pinside or call or text to Chris Korth (216-513-4120). Thx. Chris

1 week later
#8874 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Mandalorian Limited Edition (LE) - original owner - less than 75 plays. Mods include: - Moving Grogu - Lighted Side Rails (Hooked on Pinball) (Not Installed) - Lighted...”
2023-08-17
Bay Village, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 117 times

Just listed a HUO Mandalorian LE - less than 75 plays - pm via pinside if any interest and can also bring to the Cleveland show. Thx. Chris

1 week later
#8895 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Brand New Spooky Ultraman Collectors Edition NIB CE #83. Never Opened - Pick-up in Bay Village, OH Recently purchased but need room and putting up for sale. New code recently rele...”
2023-08-24
Bay Village, OH
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 227 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Beautiful James Bond 007 Pro - Briefly routed at a local Brewery - Game is in excellent condition. I can also bring to the Cleveland Show. PM via pinside or call/text at 216-513-41...”
2023-08-25
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 463 times
Contributed to Pinside

All - Have the following for sale - Can bring to the Cleveland Show. PM via pinside - thx. Chris

1 month later
#8970 7 months ago

All - I will be positng 2 HUO games for sale in the marketplace this evening - Both in excellent condition:

1. HUO James Bond LE with 60th side rails and hinges - Matt from Back Alley Creations powdercoated LE blue with sparkle clear coat. Lil Nelly helicopter, acrylic protectors. Less than 50 plays.

2. HUO Godzilla Premium - Heavily Modded including all Art of Pinball mods (bridge, Mecha GZ, UFO), TDiddy Tesla Mod, Mezel lighted Nake Bldg, Mothra, Neon Green protectors, Stern art blades, Stern egg shooter rod, shaker, lockdown bar surround, LE Kenwood speakers lighted. Volume/headphone kit on coin door. Less than 160 plays.

Pick-up or local delivery within 60 miles - will ship via buyer arranged shipping with Michelle Bianchi (NAVL). Pins are located in Bay Village, OH. PM via pinside for more information if interested - thx. Chris

1 week later
#9009 6 months ago

I will be listing a Deadpool Premium in the marketplace this week. Excellent shape - Dec 2022 Build with Insider Connect. Many mods including Stern art blades, shooter rod, throwing stars bumper caps, Mezel mods Hell House, Chimichanga Truck flame, Wizmods speaker panel graphic, Tilt Deadpool Topper, and shaker motor. Pick-up in Bay Village, OH 44140. PM via pinside if interested. Thx. Chris

3 weeks later
#9056 5 months ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Beautiful just unboxed HUO final run Led Zeppelin Premium with Stern Topper, Insider Connect, Alternate Translite, and volume/headphone jack installed on coin door. Less than 25 p...”
2023-11-02
Bay Village, OH
Viewed: 84 times

Just listed a beautiful recently unboxed last run Led Zeppelin Premium w/Insider Connect - only has 8 plays. Includes Stern Topper, alternate translite, volume/headphone kit. HUO and perfect. PM if interested. Open to offers. Thx. Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ckorth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=ckorth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.