FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cincyitguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#309 9 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my XMLE Wolverine. It's the sexiest game I've ever seen (subjective I know), has lots of upgrades, and is undocumented HUO (3 pinsiders). The problem is that I just don't play it enough to have the cash tied up in it when I 'need' more things for the game room. I would consider a sale, but at this point, I'd love to trade down for another fun pin plus some arcades, a pin plus cash, pin and a big ball bowler, etc.. I'm pretty open to what I'd take. Here is a list of the upgrades and some pics. I can take more if you want to see something, this is just what I had on the phone from when I showed to some friends.

Thanks,
Aaron

FF speaker system upgrade
Speaker panel cuttouts
Speaker panel lights
Backbox Led Kit
Laserific Topper
Custom Painted Wolverine and Magneto
PinVol Control
Custom Blackbird
Custom figures installed
Nightcrawler lighting
Blackbird scoop lighting
Magneto board and apron lighting
Cliffys protectors in shooters lane and blackbird scoop.
Pinbits plastic protectors
Wolverine shooter knob
Changed the color of the coin slots and flipper buttons
Custom Cut pinball armor with X at flipper buttons and Xavier School at backbox bracket.
Custom Undercabinet lighting
Shaker motor
Mirror blades

IMG_0931.jpgIMG_0931.jpg IMG_0933.jpgIMG_0933.jpg IMG_0934.jpgIMG_0934.jpg IMG_0935.jpgIMG_0935.jpg IMG_0936.jpgIMG_0936.jpg IMG_0937.jpgIMG_0937.jpg
#312 9 years ago

Chuck, it's hard for sure, as I'm quite sure that I will never own something again that looks (or sounds) as nice. If cash was unlimited, I'd keep it and buy everything else that I want. As it is, I should probably trade to help fill the arcade and save more for the kids' college

2 weeks later
#358 9 years ago

My JP isn't getting much play (family hates it, I love it), so I wanted to explore trades. I have the Congo decals for the cabinet inside, and some LED's and LED Strips. Some wear on scoops that would be covered by Cliffy's. T-Rex works in all directions. Overall in pretty good shape. I don't have the topper.

Interested in any trade offers, but would love a MSF. Could do JP plus a little cash for if required for a good (local) trade. Wife has nixed me traveling for pins/games in the near future

Thanks,
Aaron

#373 9 years ago

I too have a custom faded FT, but mine has custom screws through the front corners and down the sides. I value it at $4750 if anyone is looking to trade.

#404 9 years ago

In addition to JP that is up for sale or trade, I'll offer up a very nice SWEP1. Monitor, cabinet, and playfield are all very nice.

5 months later
#869 8 years ago

*****Traded*****

I'm looking to trade my players WH2O. Looking for TZ, RBION, TOTAN, ???? but am open to anything fun that I haven't owned. I'm good with trading up or down.

The Bad: Cabinet has some fade, but is in pretty good shape. There is some planking on the playfield. I am new to planking, so I don't know how to rate the severity. I'll post pics, but even better if you can come check it out in person. One pop bumper needs a new skirt (I may do before trade, just been busy), and the DMD is slow to warm up. After 10 minutes, there are no issues with it. I'm fine with trading out for your DMD or swapping one of my others if it is an issue. There is a crease in the waterfall that you can see in the picture.

The Good.

No switch errors, and everything works (minus the mentioned bumper).
Plays really fast
Home ROM (no idea if that is good or bad, but didn't know which section to put it in)
Cabinet in good shape
Other than the mentioned planking (doesn't affect gameplay as far as I can tell and isn't noticeable unless your are looking for it, and bright lights overhead) the playfield is in good shape
No broken plastics
Boulders are either new or in good shape and I have some spares.
Lighting is good. (mix of some LED's and incandescent)
Pinball pro sound

Happy to answer any questions and to have you come over to look at it. I've only owned a few pins and have never had one with planking, so I really have no clue how to assess whether it is minor or awful. I have been trying to work a deal for a TZ, but logistics (my fault) are getting in the way. I will have a tough time getting anything done where I have to drive much more than an hour. Kids' sports and new job are ruining my ability to grab pins.

Thanks,
Aaron

IMG_1361.JPGIMG_1361.JPG
IMG_1357.JPGIMG_1357.JPG
IMG_1360.JPGIMG_1360.JPG
IMG_1362.JPGIMG_1362.JPG
IMG_1363.JPGIMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1390.JPGIMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1392.JPGIMG_1392.JPG
IMG_1393.JPGIMG_1393.JPG

#888 8 years ago

D'oh, another WH2O for trade in Ohio. I'm supposed to be the only one so I get all of the offers

#896 8 years ago

Metallica, WoZ, TAF, Indy Jones, anyone tired of playing something cool and need a WH2O?

Quoted from cincyITguy:

I'm looking to trade my players WH2O. Looking for TZ, RBION, TOTAN, ???? but am open to anything fun that I haven't owned. I'm good with trading up or down.
The Bad:

2 weeks later
#909 8 years ago

I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling between Cincinnati and Columbus over the next month. I can deliver WH2O and pick up your pin for trade. Anyone?

1 month later
#931 8 years ago

WH2O is gone. Happy owner of a SWEEEEET CV.

-Aaron

6 months later
#1177 8 years ago

I have a STTNG to sell or trade. Everything works, and it is in pretty good players condition. There is a damage spot on the front of the cabinet at the very bottom. Painted black, so not noticeable in my dark game room at least. The 'superpin' label on the apron has some damage too. Again, a sticker would cover. Looking for around $4k for a sale, and am interested in trades. If I haven't owned it or don't currently have it, I'm open to it. Would love to trade towards MM or MMR, MB, CP, TZ, TAF, but as I said, I'm very open. Looking for a local deal or someone who is willing to drive.

1 year later
#2402 7 years ago

I'm ready to part with the RFM that I picked up recently. Thought the kids would like it more than they do, and I'm just not that into it. I'm open to cash sale ($2500) or trade +. Monitor looks great, and I have the amplifier kit in hand, just haven't installed it. Right side of the head has some damage. There are a few scrapes (looks like from straps when moving), and someone decided to drill 3 small holes on the right side (don't go all the way through). Left side looks good.

Also considering trading my CV. It has purple powder coating, and is in pretty nice shape. Typical CV ghosting, but not bad at all. Full LED set installed. Chipped mylar by one of the volt buttons, but aside from that, playfield is good. Cabinet is good with a few minor bruises. Really looking for WoZ, but would consider other trades or cash sale. Valued CV at $7100.

I'm near West Chester, Ohio. Right off of 75.

Can send pics of either / both if interested.

1 month later
#2486 7 years ago

Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules here as this isn't a for sale post (is sales related), but as we are (mostly) all from Ohio, has anyone else had issues with the Columbus shipper that Michelle B sometimes uses that isn't STI (I don't know the name)? They are telling me that their truck can't navigate a large cul-de-sac. Anyone else have similar experience or worked through something like this? They are saying that they have to send a dedicated smaller truck, and want me to pay more money as a result.

-Aaron

2 weeks later
#2511 7 years ago

CV, GB Premium(HUO), and Bally Fireball (1972) up for trade. Looking to change up the lineup.

Interested in WoZ, Totan, MM(r), Met Premium to start. Open to anything that I haven't owned that isn't too difficult (WAF much higher when she enjoys it. STTNG nor GB made the cut). I'll post, but wanted to start here as shipping is a pain with trades.

I also have a really nice Dig Dug and a Tempest for sale (or worked in with trade).

Happy to send pics before they get posted if you are interested.

3 months later
#2799 6 years ago

Here is my CV listing. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51876 Looking for trade, but will sell eventually if trade doesn't work out.

2 months later
#2991 6 years ago

Not playing Elvis or CP much. Ideally looking for 2 for 1 as I don’t really have room for both. Open to anything I haven’t owned that is DMD. Plus or minus cash fine. Would love Totan, MM/MMR, ST Prem, maybe Hobbit, maybe Pirates, but open to others. Both pins are in nice shape, but neither is HUO.

3 weeks later
#3095 6 years ago

CP posted to the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your purchase or trade consideration is a working, and pretty nice Champion Pub. I waited a long time to find a nice one, enjoyed it, and now I'm ready to move on to someth...”
2017-10-29
Liberty Township, OH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 766 times

2 weeks later
#3139 6 years ago

Looking for a local (or delivered) MMR, Totan, Met Premium, Dialed In, Cactus Canyon \ Continued, a nice Fish Tales, or something else fun that I haven't owned. Interested in trades more than purchase at the moment. Up for grabs are a HUO GB Premium (late playfield, no ghosting), and a pretty nice Williams IJ. 2 for 1 with cash back would work too as I have 1 too many pins at the moment.

3 weeks later
#3209 6 years ago

Anyone have a MMR or Hobbit (Prefer Smaug or Black Arrow) that they are ready to move?

2 weeks later
#3255 6 years ago

I think I'm ready to trade or sell my Transformers LE Decepticon. Was routed, but it's in good shape. Open to trading towards a Hobbit, Totan, DI, and anything else DMD that I haven't owned.

10 months later
#4021 5 years ago

Not sure if this is right for the group (I'm in Ohio at least), but I have a 2016 Ryder Cup Omega for sale/trade that I would be open to trading for a Pinball (+ or - cash). I have it at $5500. Was $7300 new in 2016. Have inner/outer box, warranty card, bracelet and strap.

2 weeks later
#4060 5 years ago

Hi All. Looking to switch it up a bit. Only game that has to stay is MB. If anyone is looking to trade for a POTC (Stern), GB Premium, Woz RR, or Elvis, I'm open to trading any combination for something I haven't had (would take another STTNG if nice). Not interested in EM's.

3 months later
#4284 5 years ago

Elvis and Stern POTC

Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice Elvis. Everything works, and no major cosmetic issues. Some shooter lane wear that you can see in pics, and a random bit of red paint in the shooter lane. Also of n...”
2019-11-15
Liberty Township, OH
Archived after: 129 days
Viewed: 929 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice POTC with LEDs and the back alley wood grain speaker panel. Everything works, and is in great shape. There is some shooter lane wear that is shown. Happy to take any addit...”
2019-11-15
Liberty Township, OH
Archived after: 129 days
Viewed: 1879 times

7 months later
#4769 4 years ago

Elvis and Stern POTC back up. Ad has been expired for many months (Been expired so long, forgot I posted). Trade or sale. Elvis 4000, POTC 4600. West Chester, Ohio area.

4 months later
#5065 4 years ago

After a long hiatus, looking to change things up again and see what is out there. Up for your consideration:

Stern POTC - Very nice, some shooter lane wear - 4500
Stern Elvis - Very nice, less shooter lane wear - 3800
DI LE - Condition is as you would expect, no shooter wear - 7500

Open to trades for anything I haven't owned that is DMD to modern. Some of the games I'm particularly interested in: Medieval, Hobbit, DP, STTNG, Slugfest, JP Prem, Guardians Prem,??????. Open to any combo of trade/sell, add cash.

#5069 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Haha thanks! I actually reached out earlier. No response...

Sorry, I must not have seen. Will look now and reply.

2 weeks later
#5088 4 years ago

Listed a Hitter's Rally pitch and bat. Always wanted one after playing on vacation every year. Looked for years, found one, and I can't get it into basement. Asking $900.

Machine - For Sale
Hitter's Rally Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Finally found the game I wanted to own since playing it year after year on vacation.....and it wouldn't make the turn to get to the basement. The game works, and is in pretty dec...”
2020-04-06
Liberty Township, OH
Archived after: 700 days
Viewed: 1254 times

1 week later
#5092 4 years ago

Anyone looking to trade a Totan, Hobbit, DP, or Stern JP? Have a modded TSPP for trade + cash where necessary.

2 weeks later
#5129 3 years ago

TSPP posted for anyone that might be looking.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “ITEM DESCRIPTION I picked this up recently, and just isn't for me. I had never played it before. Since I haven't had it long, I'm re-using the post that sold it to me (with appr...”
2020-04-29
Liberty Township, OH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 566 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cincyitguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=cincyitguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.