FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 9 years ago

I'm only 5 minutes from the Ohio line. Do I qualify?

I'm looking for to add a Gottlieb EM or two. Looking for a Top Score, Atlantis and/or Cross Town is very, very good to restored condition.

4 months later
#627 9 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I didn't want to get blasted for being the "price police" but I couldn't agree more. I sent what I thought was a very fair offer the first time it was listed but he declined it.

You can get a BSM for that price these days.

1 week later
#702 9 years ago

I'm only 5 miles from Ohio (W PA). Looking for a Jack*Bot. Must be in excellent overall condition!

Wife loves BoP and wants a Jack*Bot now.

#704 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I've been looking for one for months now and still haven't found one. I've seen a few go up for sale in other areas but Ohio/PA/Michigan just seem to be dry of Jack*Bots

You take north of Columbus and I'll take south!

#706 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Hehe, alright. I've been eyeing up the one on location at Stonehedge. Last time I played it some of the bulbs seemed to be burnt out and it was moved off to the end of the line, so maybe that's a sign that it'll be moving out soon

Good luck!!

6 months later
#1018 8 years ago

An acquaintance asked me if I would post this for them. They are on the eastern side of Ohio, about 5 miles from the PA line.

They have a Capcom Breakshot (asking $1,800) and a Sega Outrun driving arcade (asking $475). They just want to get rid of them, so I'm sure they'd be willing to negotiate. If you have any interest, PM me and I can send you a few pics that they sent for each one.

IIRC, the upper flipper of the Breakshot didn't work, but other than that it looked to be in pristine shape. Monitor wasn't great on the Outrun

#1019 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

An acquaintance asked me if I would post this for them. They are on the eastern side of Ohio, about 5 miles from the PA line.
They have a Capcom Breakshot (asking $1,800) and a Sega Outrun driving arcade (asking $475). They just want to get rid of them, so I'm sure they'd be willing to negotiate. If you have any interest, PM me and I can send you a few pics that they sent for each one.
IIRC, the upper flipper of the Breakshot didn't work, but other than that it looked to be in pristine shape. Monitor wasn't great on the Outrun

Sorry... they are near East Palestine, OH.

6 months later
#1344 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Sorry but I'd like to see things available in Pittsburgh more than Cincinnati for example.

I'm right on the Ohio line, 45 minutes NW of Pittsburgh. 1 1/2 hours to Cleveland and 3 hours to Columbus. I always read this thread and have bought/sold a few from here!

2 weeks later
#1402 8 years ago
Quoted from box1020:

Thank you guys so much you guys been more helpful than anyone. Thanks again was looking at a firepower, comet and phoenix but prices on ebay and cl are outrageous. Thanks again everyone for the help.

Welcome to Pinside! Get in touch with fellow Pinsider 'gooterman'. Great guy and always has a nice inventory of pins for sale. Western PA (Beaver county) so it shouldn't be far from you.

1 month later
#1587 7 years ago

Looking for two sit down driving arcades that I can link together. Preference would be "Cruis'n World" or "Cruis'n Exotica".

** I'm 5 miles from the PA/OH line, so I hope that's close enough!

1 month later
#1800 7 years ago

Any EM guys out there?

I'm looking for any of the following. Must be in great shape with little to no playfield wear:
1. Gottlieb Sky Jump -or- Free Fall
2. Gottlieb Hit the Deck -or- Neptune
3. Gottlieb Super Spin
4. Gottlieb Strange World

5 months later
#2314 7 years ago

Centaur for sale with NOS playfield installed 2 months ago. Very nice cabinet and backglass. $3,800. Ad coming soon. PM if interested.

2 weeks later
#2341 7 years ago

WTB: White Water. Sold mine around 3 years ago and really miss it.

2 months later
#2517 7 years ago

Selling off some pins. I'm just across the Ohio line (30 min to Youngstown).

GBLE - 1 small line on the left side of the Tobin insert. No other playfield issues and no shooter lane issues. Added ecto goggles deflector, ball kickout protector, green backbox trim and ramp deflector. < 200 plays - Took delivery on Aug 12, 2016 - $7,900

Jackbot - HUO but no papers. I can get you the story behind it from the reputable Pinsider I bought it from. Has the inserts of different colors, so no kickout issues. Lasserific topper. No fade. Some scratches on the head. $2,500

Selling 2 of 3 EMs - all have been professionally serviced and work 100% and have repainted cabinets by Boilerman (except Atlantis)
Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and backglass - $1,800
Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield. Nice backglass - $2,200
Centigrade 37 - Really nice original playfield and backglass - $2,000

PM me if interested. I can take/send whatever pics you want.

#2520 7 years ago

Selling off some pins. I'm just across the Ohio line (30 min to Youngstown).
GBLE - 1 small line on the left side of the Tobin insert. No other playfield issues and no shooter lane issues. Added ecto goggles deflector, ball kickout protector, green backbox trim and ramp deflector. < 200 plays - Took delivery on Aug 12, 2016 - $7,900
Jackbot - HUO but no papers. I can get you the story behind it from the reputable Pinsider I bought it from. Has the inserts of different colors, so no kickout issues. Lasserific topper. No fade. Some scratches on the head. $2,500
Selling 2 of 3 EMs - all have been professionally serviced and work 100% and have repainted cabinets by Boilerman (except Atlantis)
Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and backglass - $1,800
Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield. Nice backglass - $2,200
Centigrade 37 - Really nice original playfield and backglass - $2,000
PM me if interested. I can take/send whatever pics you want.

C37, GBLE, JB sold

Still for sale... selling 1 of 2

Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and nice backglass - $1,800
Gottlieb Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield installed. Nice backglass - $2,200

#2521 7 years ago

C37, GBLE, JB sold
Still for sale... selling 1 of 2
Gottlieb Abra-Ca-Dabra - Beautiful original playfield and nice backglass - $1,800
Gottlieb Atlantis - Wade Kruse repro playfield installed. Nice backglass - $2,200

Everything has been sold. Pinside fees will be paid after final delivery/payment.

Thanks guys!

8 months later
#3240 6 years ago

Looking for a Zeke's Peak or Ice Cold Beer arcade. Any leads would also be appreciated.

#3246 6 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

There was an ice cold beer listed today in the Mr Pinball classifieds for $250. Of course it's in Washington....

I saw that. A little far to drive!

4 months later
#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

Have a undocumented huo stern Indiana jones. When I went to pick it up I thought it was the Williams Indiana jones but bought it anyways. Mostly looking for a guns and roses or possibly anything else on my want list.

PM sent

3 months later
#3833 5 years ago

OT: Does anyone have a 10' or 13' Skee Ball they may be looking to sell?

1 month later
#3920 5 years ago

Beautiful > Super nice > Very nice > Nice > Players

HUO either before or after Beautiful.

10 months later
#4519 4 years ago

I'm selling my Atlantis if anyone is interested. New Wade Kruse playfield installed by Boilerman. Serviced by an old school EM operator friend of mine. Plays great! Nice backglass. $1800. PM if you are interested. 1/2 hour NW of Pittsburgh on the Ohio line.

9 months later
#5160 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a 13 Ft skeeball model H machine looking for a good home. Works great $900.
16 ft Chicago Coin Majestic bowler - works great. Retrofitted with a bill validator for $1 / play. $1100

I bought a skeeball machine last year. So much fun living the nostalgia. Everyone who (used) to come over loved playing it.

1 year later
#6334 2 years ago

I have an Ice Cold Beer that I'm selling. Very clean and plays great. Nice cabinet & decals. $3,500 firm.

PM for pics if you're interested. I'm about 20 minutes west of Youngstown on the PA/OH border.

#6335 2 years ago

I have an Ice Cold Beer that I'm selling. Very clean and plays great. Nice cabinet & decals. $3,500 firm.
PM for pics if you're interested. I'm about 20 minutes west of Youngstown on the PA/OH border.

This has been sold pending payment. Thanks for the interest. I'll donate to Pinside.

7 months later
#6940 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

That's why it is a rare day I buy something for myself.

Agree. I stopped buying about 2 years ago. Happy to keep and play what I have.

1 year later
#8653 11 months ago

Really missing some pins I've had in the past... WTB 1 or more of the following: Gottlieb Atlantis, Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra, Meteor. Playfields must be in very good (no planking) to excellent condition or repro. Backglass/cabinet in at least above average condition, along with playing 100%.

Let me know what you have and your asking price. Within around 3 hours of Pittsburgh PA would be great!

9 months later
#9424 45 days ago

Looking for a TMNT LE with topper for my daughter.

Would also like to pick up one of the TMNT banners too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chippewa-pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=chippewa-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.