FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cadillacmusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago

We're looking to buy a lot (at least 4+) from someone for the route. Don't care if they're shitty or C list....got a lot of locations that want pins now, but wouldn't know the difference between a TOTAN and a hole in the ground.

#25 9 years ago

People don't go into these places for pinball, but they might get drunk there and play some. I'm not gonna put a TAF in a dive bar. I'm gonna save it for the barcade, where people go for the games, and would realize it's a good pin.

Edit: I mean, where SHOULD we put, say, a Gilligan's Island? No offense to the people who love it. But it's not gonna earn like a CFTBL will.

#27 9 years ago

...because we seriously had no idea! I didn't even realize bottlehouse had a thing on here. I'm the only internet savvy person here, and I'm fixing pins 99% of the time. We'll get someone over there right away. And as a player, please, tell the location when something is broken!

At the same time, where else you gonna find a creature to play for 25 cents a play?

1 month later
#135 9 years ago

If your NF ended up sharpied, don't worry. Call the sharpie people's 1-800 number and ask them how to take it off. I did this for a TOTAN, and it was like the sharpie was dry erase marker. Just came right off. I just can't remember what they told me to use. It strikes me that it was denatured alcohol, but it might have been acetone. All I remember is that it was common enough that we had a big jug of it.

#138 9 years ago

I don't know that it's a magic solution for all sharpie, but it took this off at least:
DSC02645.JPGDSC02645.JPG

1 week later
#151 9 years ago

HUO Spider-Man built in 2007, $5500 in Cleveland

3 weeks later
#170 9 years ago

Can I see a pic of your southpark, Jim? Got BOP with a nice playfield to trade...

2 weeks later
#185 9 years ago

Do you want wpc 89, or security, what sound board....? Or don't you care?

3 years later
#3580 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

S.O.S! I have a Hurricane that I cannot get working. I think I narrowed it down to a burnt connector on the power driver board, but I've never replaced a connector, nor have the parts to do so. It's one of those plugs were the wire is woven through it with a thicker gauge (GI power plug?). Is there anyone near the Madeira/Kenwood area that would be up to help?

I'm all the way up in Cleveland, but I'm happy to walk you through basic "it won't boot" diagnostics....

#3586 5 years ago

Which connector is burnt? Can you post a picture or tell me a J number? It is probably giving you that error because the 12v is missing, because you pulled the connector. The slam tilt stuck closed - what happens if you go into the switch test in test mode? Is there a whole row or column stuck on?

1 month later
#3746 5 years ago

Fun Way/Lotta Fun bingo, free to a good home. See the market ad for pics and stuff.

2 weeks later
#3774 5 years ago

Hey, timtim, do you know Joe, the guy in Euclid who's heavy into seeburgs? Don't know if he'd trade a pin, but he'd probably be interested...

2 weeks later
#3823 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I got a non working sega Titanic redemption game in nice cosmetic condition it's missing all the main boards and the DMD which where stripped for Pinball. Before the boards where stripped the game did work asking $50.

It's pretty easy to repin that transformer to a standard Stern pin transformer of that era. Then you can sell it for $200.

1 year later
#5304 3 years ago

I'm selling a routed No Fear with mostly LEDs in Cleveland for $2800

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cadillacmusic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=cadillacmusic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.