FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bpeed99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2612 6 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch within 150 miles of Cincinnati.

2 weeks later
#2675 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Anyone with any feedback/experience with Waltons games in Cincinnati?

I bought my first machine there about five years ago. It was a nice Lord of the Rings. I had an issue with it the first week but learned very quickly that they do not respond at all after saying they would provide any service needed on the machine. It wasn't totally bad since I learned a lot by reading the manual and figuring things out on my own which ended up being just as enjoyable as playing. Not knowing anything about the pinball industry at the time, I realize now I was very lucky with the price and the game. I have not been back since and will not go back due to the poor service.

2 years later
#4794 4 years ago

Looking for a Stern POTC. Price range around $4000.00 (very minor flaws) to 4700 (mint). Within 100 miles from Cincinnati.
(Update- Find Pending)

Added over 4 years ago:

Game Found

3 months later
#5047 4 years ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

I’m looking for a players condition T2 and an F 14 tomcat. Anyone ready to thin the herd?

I haven't thought about it much, but would consider letting a player condition F 14 go.

4 months later
#5383 3 years ago

Looking to open a spot and beginning the hunt for a modern stern pin.

Is anyone in the Northern Kentucky/Southern Oho area looking for an F-14 pin? I put a couple of games on it a month. It's in above average player condition with everything in working order. Cabinet has some tasteful touchups and the playfield has two small common wear spots with a couple of mylar bubbles that doesn't effect play. If interested, I can load photos.

I also have a Baywatch possible as well but more interested in freeing up spot with F-14 first.

Convenient walk out basement during dry days.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sale Pending

1 year later
#7275 2 years ago

Not interested in JD but possibly interested in selling Baywatch. I've been debating back and forth.

1 month later
#7399 1 year ago

Baywatch up for sell. Just placed in market. Open to trades for machines on my wishlist, plus cash.
Primarily looking for modern sterns only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/134392

Added 23 months ago:

Sold

2 weeks later
#7455 1 year ago

Anyone looking to unload a High Speed or Bride of Pinbot? I am looking for player condition or project types of either one?

1 week later
#7502 1 year ago

I am Still looking for Bride of Pinbot or High Speed.
Price Range:
BoP - 2000-3800
High Speed 1500-2700
...Depending on condition
Preferably in India, Ohio, Kentucky area.
Let me know if anyone has been thinking about letting one go.

Added 22 months ago:

Scratch High Speed. Still looking for possible project Bop.

4 weeks later
#7571 1 year ago

Throwing it out there. Still looking for a player condition Bride of Pinbot (preferred) or Pinbot in the Cincinnati area.
Prefer functional but will consider any condition other than fire/water damage or infestation. If anyone with one of these (or both) interested in trading for a JP Premium (price difference determined on condition(s), let me know. Just looking for a project, which I am starting to enjoy more than actually playing.

JP Premium - Owned for about two years
Exactly at 700 plays
Mint Condition, first owner documented a non-smoking home. Non-Nudging player as well, so safe to say no abuse at all .
No mods but does have shaker motor. Can't remember if it came with it or if I bought one to add.

I have a pretty good idea of values on both ends, so no unnecessary fishing for a steal is required

Thanks.

#7575 1 year ago

Must be the reason my average game time per play is only showing 4 minutes. haha

#7580 1 year ago

Shaker motor adjusted to mild and setting is at barely. All machines are on the same breaker. My father-in-law
came over once and started nudging the Sopranos. I just tripped the breaker from the garage. Problem solved with no conflict. Now when the wife's family comes over for Thanksgivings, still have that electrical issue at the house with the machines drawing too much power. Has Worked for 5 years now and still married.

Just so I'm not hi-jacking the forum will silly humor. Still looking for a Pinbot or BOP.

5 months later
#8056 1 year ago
Quoted from jonboy71:

Looking for a Jurassic Park Premium. I'm in OH/KY area.

If you are still looking, I have one I can be talked in to selling.
Original owner, Perfect shape, about 30 minutes from Florence.

11 months later
#9103 5 months ago

Looking to add another game to the collection. Before I end up traveling further than I want, anyone thinking about unloading any of the following within 120 miles of Cincinnati? HUO (well maintained) quality desired.
Order of preference.
Game of Thrones Premium, Black Knight Premium, Spiderman Black or Regular, Godzilla Premium, or Ironman Vault.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bpeed99.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=bpeed99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.