FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2430 7 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 88 times

2 months later
#2661 6 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Maybe this guy has something
allentown.craigslist.org link
But he might just have shuffle bowling.

ShootForSlrValue Pinsider the96stang recently posted that he has two project shuffle bowlers for sale in the Northeast for sale thread; Omin Shuffler Bowler $150, and United Triple Strike for $300.

1 month later
#2782 6 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Yes, I will. Issue is I don't have help either. The game is in a store so I'm sure someone can help me carry it outside, I'm just a little nervous about removing the head as I haven't done it before. I'm a modern dude, and the only older game I purchased (Meteor), already had the head removed. I'm sure I will figure it out - just thought of putting a feeler out there.

MiamiRedSkin There are a lot of molex connectors on the wiring harness that you will need to unattach from the boards in the head. I suggest that you bring a label maker and make labels with the connector# (ie J3, etc.) and place the label around the wiring harness just below the molex connector. Remove the backing of the label and make a loop around the wire. Push the wiring harness down into the cabinet. Later it will be much easier to reassemble the connectors to the boards with no guesswork.

#2791 6 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Still looking for either a Twister or Baywatch.

Coolpinballdino A Pinsider in IL just posted a Twister for sale in the marketplace.

8 months later
#3492 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I have a beautiful Congo with pinstadiums,mirror blades, color dmd, new plastics, cliffys, flipper fidelity, powdercoat trim, a set of cabinet decals, titan rubbers. Games close to perfect. Nicest and fastest congo I've seen in person. Not looking to trade

Price?

5 months later
#3938 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Anyone know where I can find a Taiko arcade machine for sale around here? (or at least in this country)

Try looking on klov

10 months later
#4557 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone in northeast Ohio have an old gottlieb metal cover for the back door of the pinball head? Not sure if other companies will fit but
Specifically I’m looking for the metal back panel for a target alpha 4 player machine, the big metal part with a key that goes in
Pm me if you do thanks

They're called back doors and Pinball Resource sells them. Check his site as there are several types.

6 months later
#5000 4 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

What's a Home Only Use machine??

It was played less than 600 times in the last 12 years...

6 months later
#5463 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Who's wanting to shake loose their Grand Lizard?

With Outside Edge recently releasing a hardtop for Grand Lizard, I think you'll have more luck getting someone to shake loose an Earthshaker...

1 year later
#6946 2 years ago

If you’re looking for project pins, you should follow this forum, plus set up a Facebook and Craigslist alerts, etc.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/440#post-6684559

2 years later
#9323 3 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Does anyone have their game room in an attached garage? Up in the northern colder states? Curious on how that is working for you. Furnace in same room and insulated.

Here’s a good article with lots of options, including vid1900’s recommendations. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-way-to-heat-a-garage

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.