FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#420 9 years ago

Anyone have a 1981 era empty Bally backbox with hinges (think Flash Gordon through Vector) that is in very good to excellent structural condition that I can use as a donor for an Elektra restencil? Also looking for a nice coin door skin and a not brittle, set of white plastic light shields used on the backbox light door at the match, ball in play, tilt, etc lights. Thanks in advance.

1 month later
#652 9 years ago

Anyone have lead on a Flintstones? Looking for one for me. Cash purchase or trade either an Elecktra or Xenon plus cash. Thanks. Darrin.

#654 9 years ago

Yes. Saw the pics on Monday and passed. Still looking.

#662 9 years ago

Considering selling my nice Xenon. Full day one mylar, does have small wear above post between flippers. Backglasses excellent, full LED in backbox and topside pf GI, recapped sound boards, nice cabinet and coin door, not shopped or rerubbered, includes new tube and LED light strip (not installed). No shipping, pickup only. Located west of Hamilton, OH. Cash sale only, no trades unless you have a nice Flintstones. $ 1,000 OBO.

#667 9 years ago

Xenon is officially for sale. Have pics ready if interested. Looks like I am making a trip to Maryland this Saturday so COULD meet along the way from Cincinnati-Columbus-Washington,PA-Morgantown,WV-Cumberland, MA to deliver.

#668 9 years ago

And now Xenon is officially SOLD.

#669 9 years ago

Road trip plans changed. Xenon is back available for sale with pickup in Hamilton, OH.

#671 9 years ago

Look back 8 posts or so. $ 1,000.

1 year later
#1347 8 years ago

AC/DC Pro Led 2014 HUO with bunch of mods is still available. Will take $ 6,000. Ad is in the marketplace.

1 year later
#2779 6 years ago

Yep. Works like a charm.

#2785 6 years ago

And bring a Phillips screwdriver to remove the ground strap. If the head is hinged, you might have to unbolt them as well to remove the head if they were put on facing each other instead of allowing the hinge to slide off the pins.

4 months later
#3162 6 years ago

Bally 1969 Op-Pop-Pop zipper flipper. See ad in Marketplace. Also on CL and ebay.

#3176 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Bally 1969 Op-Pop-Pop zipper flipper. See ad in Marketplace. Also on CL and ebay.

Sold pending payment and pickup.

2 years later
#5478 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Have a regular ebd I'm going to list soon. Really nice shape. Needs some work on the sound and GI fuse is blown. Havent had a chance to look at it yet.

PM sent

1 month later
#5632 3 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

Did somebody say something about donuts? How much?

New in the box or day old?

1 year later
#7817 1 year ago

Looking for a Radical. Cash in hand and will pickup.

#7825 1 year ago

There is a TOTAN about to be listed at 10.5k in PA. It was just disclosed in the York 2022 thread:

TOTAN - Very nice example. LEDS. Includes all manuals and unopened goodie bag. Cabinet is faded but overall, nice machine. Inserts and playfield are really nice. $10500. Ads for both going up today.

Wish I still had mine that I bought 22 years ago for 2k.

2 weeks later
#7867 1 year ago

I have a 1974 Bally Amigo in very nice cosmetic shape but needs to be shopped. Cannot get it to start a game. $ 500

Also a 1976 very good Bally Flip Flop that I started a topside tear down. Unsure of working condition. $ 750

As far as 2 players, I have a REALLY nice 1976 Bally Aladdin’s Castle that was playing but has an issue. $ 1500

Another 2 player 1966 Bally Loop the Loop add-a-ball version. Nice cosmetics, needs to be shopped but is stuck in tilt. $ 700

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=ballypin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.