FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexmogil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2654 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

I'm on the hunt for a model S skee ball machine (or three). Anybody out there know of any for sale

Maybe this guy has something

allentown.craigslist.org link

But he might just have shuffle bowling.

#2662 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Thanks for sharing, but it looks like it was removed.

Ok, how about this group -

https://www.facebook.com/chattanoogapinball/

Is Chattanooga too far to go? He said he's selling Skee ball this weekend around $400. I've never dealt with this group, I just saw the advertisement.

1 week later
#2690 6 years ago
Quoted from mcandrew:

I have a nice cue ball wizard and flash coming up. Charleston,wv.

Did you have some $ in mind, or were you just going to post ads?

1 week later
#2718 6 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

What's up with the auction this weekend in Ohio, is it worth going to?

Is it the one near Toldeo? At whalenauction.com? I'm terrified of it. A facebook group posted it and it's in proximity of enough cities that I feel like those machines are going to go higher than retail. I was going to drive to it (4 hours) but I think I'll just await the results.

Pretty nice machines though.

#2742 6 years ago
Quoted from catalina:

Nothing will go cheap there. Remember, that it's 15 minutes from Dr. Scott's Pinball Store. Anything that looks like will go low, they will snap up for their store.

Oh, really? Do they have a story? I'd like to know, maybe via PM or a separate thread if it's inappropriate for this thread.

I'm miles away (in WV) so I don't know too many vendors.

#2748 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Davideokills went to the Napoleon auction. He hasn't gotten back to me on what stuff went for or if he bought anything. Probably means he didn't and Dr Scott's went after most of it.

I hope he does update - I don't know if I want to feel better or worse about it.

6 months later
#3307 6 years ago

Anyone have a Diner or Jackbot they are looking to move? I'd certainly take projects if the playfields are in good shape.

3 months later
#3561 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
I'm heading to Columbus, OH this weekend. I'm curious, is there any place to play electro-mechanical pins or arcades? Most of the locations I'm seeing on Pinball Map look pretty modern-focused.
Thanks,
Ryan

There's a nice place a couple hours away in Vienna, WV. Bit of a drive but a nice, nice place. Scohy Bros. Flashback Arcade. PM me for more info, or look for it on the "where to play" map!

11 months later
#4326 5 years ago

I have some loose parts for Striker Xtreme and WhoDunnit I am giving away in the marketplace. I will bring them to the Ohio show if you ask.

1 year later
#6072 3 years ago

Every glass shop around me gets tempered glass from outside the area so the prices are the same: about 70 a sheet. It's cheaper for me to order from Pinball Life.

Lame.

5 months later
#6525 2 years ago

Selling my Popeye Saves the Earth in Parkersburg, WV.

1 week later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alexmogil.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=alexmogil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.