5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,846 posts
  • 445 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by bowtech
  • Topic is favorited by 256 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agodfrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#207 5 years ago

Anyone have a Williams (80's) they are looking to sell for less than 1k.

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from LouDuva:

I have a High Speed and a PIN*BOT for sale or trade in Marion. Im looking to trade both for 1 machine. Both in very good working order and very good cosmetic shape as well.

I'll trade you a Blackout for both

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from LouDuva:

I guess that is better than the $600 offer I got from CL. Maybe.

Pm sent

1 week later
#228 5 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

There will be a HS2 on the market sometime this week from me.

PM sent

#242 5 years ago

Anyone have a Swords of Fury they are looking to sell/partial trade?

1 week later
#255 5 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

I have a real nice Road Kings working 100% asking 900.00

What part of the state are you? I'd be down to check out your Road Kings

2 weeks later
#265 5 years ago

Whats jumping? Looking for some Sys 7 two level games (Jungle Lord, Black Knight, Solar Fire, Grand Lizard, or Pharaoh. Anyone? Looking for more player's condition/ something I can fix up to same some $$

#266 5 years ago

I know Grand Lizard is Sys 11...just threw it in there...

#267 5 years ago

Anything cooking....selling trading???

1 week later
#275 5 years ago

Not sure if it is QUITE time to say good bye but thought I would see who is interested and what is out there.

Blackout. Fresh boards, fresh playin'!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15555

#276 5 years ago

Does anyone know of someone in Central Ohio (ish) that works on Sys 11 boards. I blew up my SOF board... idiot. Hope it's just the boards......wouldn't that be nice.

#280 5 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

Clive at coin op couldron is extremely reasonable and very good.

I was going to do either Clive or Chris Hibler. Anyone have any experience with Chris. Any which way I should go or both are good people?

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

Chris is probably faster turn around and does really good work for a good rate!

Thanks! SO I hear. Chris is at the top of my list! He had helped a lot in figuring out what I did and what need fixed. Good stuff! Thanks for the heads up!

#289 5 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I've also used Barakandl and had a good experience.

He is good people! He just tuned up my Blackout boards. (looking to trade if anyone is interested https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15555)

He's a great guy and in one of my leagues. He doesn't do Sys 11 yet. But I have prodded him about it. Mostly so he can fix my mistakes....

#300 5 years ago

I have a couple of projects going and I am looking for a project machine to get some parts, playfield, and backglass off of. Boards aren't really necessary but I won't look a gift horse.

I would prefer a Williams machine (em or SS) because I know more or less how those work but again, not picky.

Looking to spend less than $150. So again....whatever ya got....

#311 5 years ago

Anyone still holding on to a Road Kings....?

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Us Ohioans can be a bit strange in our pinball obsessions.

That's really close to me......I'm going to check it out!!!!!!

#320 5 years ago

Anyone in Central Ohio looking to unload any Sys 7, 9, or 11 machines? I sold some stuff and have money burning a hole in my pocket. You can check out my wish list or just tell me what you have

#322 5 years ago

F-14 Tomcat anyone? Who hates their F-14 but LOVES money? Hmmmm....anyone? Please let me help you, you poor soul!

#324 5 years ago

He already sold that one. I emailed and called him about it. Said it was sold

#325 5 years ago

This guy also said it was sold. Well he is going to sell the whole lot this weekend. I put an offer just on the pins.....

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

#326 5 years ago

There were a number of things he said were wrong with that one. Well both pins. Debated just taking the risk and buying the whole lot but thought maybe a Thanksgiving angel would shine down on me....

#328 5 years ago

I KNOW!!! Both guys said they had sold them last week. One guy said the games hadn't been picked up yet so that COULD fall through but......just so irritating! I get a day or two but a week, a month. I would think you'd be tired of being bothered.

Thanks for the offer to look at it though. The offer goes to you too if you are ever looking in Central Ohio. I LOVE looking at pins!

#330 5 years ago

I KNOW!@!@! I'm obsessed! Ha. I figured I could use pacman as a project. screw around with it. Blow it up!

#338 5 years ago

I have a friend looking for some early Stern games. Let me know if anyone has any leads.

Mostly Catacomb & Seawitch

#346 5 years ago

Someone please rescue these machines.

I JUST bought a nice F-14 or I would jump on this. Wish I hadn't because it should be a pretty good deal. He is only selling as a package. I'd buy the Pacman (cheap please...ha) off of whoever picks up the group. Something for me to mess around with.

I HAD the $$ but now F-14 has my $$. So please rescue these.

#348 5 years ago

cool. you rescued them! Great! Do you have plans for the Pacman?

#350 5 years ago

Anyone have a cab & head knocking around for sale. As close to central Ohio as I can get. Not fussed on em, old, or wide. As long as it has some structure. Working on a art project. Still kicking myself for not winning those 3 addams FAM cabs,pf, and toppers on eBay for $300!! They were pretty water damaged but...

#356 5 years ago

I want to thank stephenshane237 for his INCREDIBLE generosity towards my current project! Picked up two cabs/heads from him today and he threw in so many extras!!

This was the first step in my 'Frankenstein Game' project. Find a cab to build out of. Now I have TWO! Thanks a million! Should be a really fun project!

My first priority is fixing up the Gulfstream I got last week. Then it's on to Frankenstein.

Not really sure what he'll turn out to be. I think for game 1 I will build out of the Corvette. So let me know if you have anything gathering dust you'd like to see BROUGHT back to LIFE that you'd like to throw in the pot.

I know once I get the pieces gathered and I see what I have to work with I'll be P-roc'ing the machine. Most likely all original programming. In the tradition of Frankenstein I will prob leave the art intact. We'll see.

Thanks to stephenshane237 and the whole Pinside community! Once I get Golfstream done I'll start a thread and we'll see where we are come April!

Winter projects here I come!

#377 5 years ago

Post edited by agodfrey: Make sure you know who posted an ad before you post on Pinside...

#383 5 years ago

Seriously. I'm sure sorry. I had no intention on pissing you off. I see a lot of ads and I sell a lot of stuff online. All I am saying is there are much better pictures to bring people in.

I raise the white flag. I love this community and hate to make enemies.

#384 5 years ago

On a lighter note.....anyone want my $750 SOF Let's all laugh and move on. Dirk next time I'm in West Akron I'll buy you a beer.

#387 5 years ago

My sister lives really close to Marvin so I have hung out at his place a little. I still need to make it up for a league night, bit of a drive though. I REALLY want to play that Time Machine.....soon, very soon!

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from Solder_Splash:

If you want to get rid of SOF, pm me. I have a FT that I'm looking to trade.

It was a joke. I am hooked on SOF for now. Maybe someday. I know johnny77 was looking for a trade:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15668

#397 5 years ago

and he has FT on his wish list!

1 week later
#430 4 years ago

I also got a chance to look at the RS. REALLY clean. Very nice!

2 weeks later
#467 4 years ago

Not mine but seems like a pretty decent deal:

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Sent the seller an email.

Good luck!

1 week later
#524 4 years ago

EM. Listed as Cleveland but.....actually in NY....if anyone was interested. Looks decent, good price:

cleveland.craigslist.org link

#535 4 years ago

Flintstones. I am guess this because there are two in his collection

#545 4 years ago

I'm not too sure on the price (not sure of the rarity of this machine...worth $1500?) but I know some of you were looking for older machines, not mine, so don't complain

columbus.craigslist.org link

#554 4 years ago

Not sure on the overall condition but this Mars God of War is going for $150 OBO. Someone rescue this one and fix her up.....I am out of room now....boo

#555 4 years ago

Bit of a drive for all of us but Monte Carlo for $650 (has price dropped a bunch). Looks like in pretty decent shape. I hate being out of the buying cycle. So many good deals!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-monte-carlo-1987-pa-nice-850-obo

This will be a great deal for someone

#557 4 years ago

I hope......I'd love to see that fixed up and flippin' at a Friday night party!

#597 4 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I have a nice Congo that was just shopped

That machine is beautiful...wow! I have said it before...I hate being out of a buying cycle when I see something like this!

#602 4 years ago

Most of the games are a little more than i want to pay. But Black Hole for $650. I am sure it needs some work...

#619 4 years ago

Bit of a drive for some of us....but I'd love another Hollywood Heat to be in Ohio. Right now 1 day left, no bidders and at $325.

ebay.com link » Hollywood Heat Pinball Game

Buy it, fix it, then sell it to me in a few months!!

#620 4 years ago

==Not mine++

Project Bobby Orr. Playfield needs a decent amount of re-doing but functional other than "The solenoid for the goal pop up needs replaced. Other than that, some light bulbs and a new battery for the high score memory. I just replaced all the rubber bouncers in it about 2 years ago so they are in great shape. Just needs a good cleaning."

he wants $700. I'll pass with the PF but could be a nice candidate for a re-theme.

image2.jpeg image1.jpeg
#633 4 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Anyone have a lead on a Dracula, WCS 94, Johnny Mnemonic, or possibly Junk Yard?

Not too far away from us......well not CRAZY far. And a new guy....but worth calling maybe

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17174

#655 4 years ago

Couple in NE Ohio just popped upon CL:

I think I have seen this one before:

Pretty good price on this one:

#656 4 years ago

Baywatch, Central Ohio, $2k! Worth looking into:

#657 4 years ago

Upon looking into BW I guess 2k is a littke high from what I could find But a start...anyway, none of those are mine so price police away!

#660 4 years ago

Yeah I had the same thought. But it def has been there since....Oct maybe. Thought the same thing but I think if you got a good price you could prob move it...

#663 4 years ago
Quoted from Push600:

That is the high end for a Lethal Weapon.

Yeah right after I posted that I saw those prices. Surprises me for a DMD game . Both Bay Watch and Lethal Weapon are lower than some alpha games. That said theme and game play are king. SO I get it. From what I hear Baywatch is on the rise though...maybe...ha

#666 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a type 1 vers 1 Williams sound board....I have one!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-type-1-soundboard-out-of-a-stellar-wars

#672 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Monte Carlo? robx46 will be in Pittsburgh Weds night and Thurs during the day. $700 takes it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gottlieb-monte-carlo-1987-pa-nice-850-obo

#674 4 years ago

Wood rail for sale....not mine

cincinnati.craigslist.org link

#677 4 years ago

I hate being the price police but I agree. ONLY because the ad specifically calls out how low the price is. But....that is their prerogative.

#690 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Anyone in the area looking to sell a Whirlwind anytime soon? If so, please hit me up

LouDuva had one for sale for a while in Cent Ohio. He isn't on Pinside a lot but send him a PM and it should get to his email.

#692 4 years ago

Priced a little higher than I'd like but it's been on CL for quite some time. Go get 'em!!

#700 4 years ago

Not the most descriptive ad but might be worth looking into:

#701 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Paragon he said he would meet half way (meet in mid PA). Right now asking 1200 OBO and seems really motivated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fspaul-faris-signed-paragon-1200-obo

#723 4 years ago

Went for about $800 last time. Looks like someone backed out of that. Could be a good sign, could be bad......good luck!!@

ebay.com link » Rescue 911 Rare Gottlieb Pinball Machine Good Condition Flying Helicopter

#725 4 years ago

I still need to get my F-14 out and I have a Virtual pin that needs sold as well but......I have fallen for Doctor Who. And I have the go ahead to get it. JUST a little feeler out there to see if anyone would be ready to sell their DW within the next.......3 months.

Wish I had been ready to pick up Dirk's.......got some big life changes coming this Aug and I've been given the go ahead to solidfy my collection before then as I'll be out of the cycle for a little bit.

ANWYAYS, PM me if you are THINKING but maybe not quite ready, if you have interest in a Virtual pin...MAYBE an F-14 but I think that is 5 months off......

#731 4 years ago

Better than what happened to me last night. Guy texted me his address. I said great I'll see you at 4p. I get there and he said...sorry sold it.....!?!?!?!? THEN WHY DIDN"T YOU TEXT ME BACK AND KEEP ME FROM DRIVING AN HOUR TO FIND OUT YOU'VE WASTED MY GAS,TIME, AND PATIENCE!!!

#758 4 years ago

If you want a Black Knight this guy is looking for a trade:

#760 4 years ago

That Black Knight is like......less than 2 hrs from you?! Did I miss something.

#763 4 years ago

Pretty high for me. If it has a CPR playfield, new BG, new boards....well BASICALLY new!!! Then I can see if being that high. IF all that were true. But hey, value is in the eye of the buyer

#771 4 years ago

Hey I am just trying to help. It's on sale on CL....just trying to help pass on the wealth. Karma and all. Don't want my help...that's cool. Cue the sad Hulk music:

#772 4 years ago

BTW. Anyone have some old PF glass? I am thinking of having some made (save a little over having it shipped from pinball life) but seeing whats out there. Also a B/W speaker cover. I am prob going to make that too....worth asking....

#775 4 years ago

Yeah. It's my wife's, my daughter's, and my mom's birthdays that weekend.....this monkey ain't getting out of his cage. I may have to hire a proxy.....

#789 4 years ago

Not a lot of detail but just got a call that a Gottlieb Dragon is on auction tomorrow at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds if anyone is looking.

1 week later
1 month later
#839 4 years ago

I have some ramps I need riveted. Anyone know a good place to have that done/someone had a rivet press? I will prob go in for one myself but I thought I would ask.

#841 4 years ago

Heads up to anyone who was looking at the Special Forces in Granville that was posted on CL. Looked at it today and it is in pretty good shape. Cab is great, Backglass is very nice (I would say 3 small small chips) PF was pretty good no missing plastics. Didn't look worn much. Maybe a tiny bit of aging near the flippers. Played 2 games on it and everything worked. The seller is super nice.I took some more pics if you're interested. Not really my game at the moment but since it was 10 mins from my house I figured I would look at it. Go get it!

3 weeks later
#851 4 years ago

I have a Funhouse cabinet that I am looking to trade for a WPC style cab. Got it last year from stephenshane237 (very generous) started on a Sys 11 proj......got really busy, now the WPC is more imp. Hoping for a Shadow or JM (as this is for my Johnny and Shadow has the same cab layout) but open.

Let me know what's out there...Thanks!!!

#852 4 years ago

New baby on the way .......buying freeze must resist.... must resist.... must resist!!!!

Need cab to take my attention away from buying......ha

#855 4 years ago

holy bejesus it is!!! The extra plunger threw me off. So everything should fit right? WPC-s?

#864 4 years ago

Collin.....have you really become bored this soon?!?!?!?

#873 4 years ago

I'm proud of you Collin!! I could get behind that choice

#894 4 years ago

crisis averted

2 weeks later
#915 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

EDIT: Okay, Spooky pinball just threw a wrench in things. Hmm maybe I should sell Taxi for cash and then use the money to add to my AMH order and then put a $1000 down payment on a Rob Zombie...

ahhhh...YES!!!!!!!

1 week later
#923 4 years ago

Starting to poke around for a light project WCS94. If that even exists anymore. Missed on in MI....now I have the Football Fever!

1 month later
#982 4 years ago

Any DE Star Wars looking for a new home out there?!?

3 weeks later
#1010 4 years ago

Unloading some purple versions of my DMD panels. Size based off WPC-s (JM). From what I can tell they used the same size cut outs in Shadow and Who Dunnit. Prob many more. Smaller (3.6") speaker cut outs so should cover most grills.

Get them while they are HOTTTTTT

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24088

1 month later
#1042 4 years ago

Eric you're like the Santa of ems!! I'd fix the hell out of that game!!! No....room.....parent-teacher conferences....sigh..

2 weeks later
#1054 4 years ago

Looking for some blown out playfields. Still working on my homebrew machine need a pf to start laying things out. Let me know what y'all have.

6 months later
#1472 3 years ago

I'm with you....I love all those games people hate.... Ohh and I have a HUO TSPP TOO......

Just kidding... I just wanted to belong....

Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Interested in buying a Gottlieb Vegas or Gottlieb Car Hop because I'm insane and like games most people hate
Lemme know if you have either you're interested in selling.
Edit: Maybe even Gottlieb Hoops too. If you have one of those sitting around that you previously couldn't even give away to your friends in fear of the gesture turning them into enemies, hit me up and I can actually give you some cash for it, while still even being on good terms with you afterwards.

2 months later
#1762 3 years ago

Preparing to list my Hook, Popeye Saves the Earth, and Swords of Fury. Each of them are fulling playing and a s**t load of fun. Popeye needs audio board work (I have the parts just not the time), Hook is almost there, SOF needs the insert decals applied (I have them just haven't put them on). Trying to fund a WOZ purchase this Winter. All interested parties encouraged to apply or show interest. COuld be my motivation to do the work OR pass it along.

#1764 3 years ago

Papa world champ Robert Gagno calls it one of the more challenging games out there.

#1776 3 years ago

I'll be in Toledo on Sunday, PM sent

Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

This seems to be a theme for me, but is there anyone in the Toledo area that could possibly pick up a machine for me? I am told its in an office building that only requires 1 or 2 stairs to get it to ground level and loaded up in a car. I am in the process of relocating to Cincinnati (am currently in Chicago), so a trip out there would be pretty tough to pull off. I could paypal you the money and if you could keep it at your house/garage/storage/wherever for a couple of weeks, I could find time to pick it up

#1797 3 years ago

Nick is a great guy to deal with. GLWTS......if only if only!

#1827 3 years ago

Heading up to NEO this weekend to check out a WOZ ECLE. Figured I would ask if there were any others around (anywhere else in ohio I guess. Since I am in Central Ohio I'd like to search just in Ohio for now). Not in a huge hurry....which means I only lay awake half the night thinking about it.... so even if you are thinking about it for this Fall/Winter I'd love to meet up.

1 week later
#1885 3 years ago

If anyone is into vintage street bicycles I'm selling a lot of them to raise $$ for WOZ.

1 month later
#1958 3 years ago

Well now I am in quite the position. Get SOF back...or...get a WOZ........shoot...

Quoted from Euchrid:

Swords of Fury for sale. I've just purchased too many things recently and something has to go. I just picked this game up from pinsider agodfrey a month ago. The original FS ad and pics can be seen here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-swords-of-fury-williams-1988-1994. I paid $2,000 for it - will take $2,000.

2 weeks later
#1995 3 years ago

Don't forget the custom limited edition dmd panel

Quoted from WeirPinball:

JM up for sale for a customer - faded cab, but nice and clean and freshly rebuilt glove unit. $2500 cash takes it. Pics up here:
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/Johnny-Mnemonic---2750
Scott

2 weeks later
#2050 3 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Looking to sell my TAF and JM. Expect threads soon.

MAN ALIVE..... you can't hold onto a JM for long can ya! Ha

4 weeks later
#2165 3 years ago

Arcade super awesome and pins mech are amazing!!!!! You'll love them and thier drinks. Aracde super awesome also does great Pizza

3 weeks later
#2210 3 years ago

Looking for some cheap legs to restore. Let me know of you have any candidates.

Archived after 2 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for some cheap legs to restore. More than anything I left them accidentally 600 miles away and looking for a cheaper option to shipping them or buying new ones. I was plann...”
2016-12-04
Granville, OH
Wanted

#2214 3 years ago

Scott took care of me. Thanks!

2 weeks later
#2293 2 years ago

Trying to troubleshoot a wpcs soundboard. Need some tl084s (two) figured I'd see if anyone had them (in Akron or Cbus area) so I don't need to put a whole order together.

#2299 2 years ago

Thanks everyone.

3 months later
#2519 2 years ago

Looking for a GB pro. Very open to ghosting or whatever. Figured I'd give it a week to see if one is close before I buy new.

1 year later
#4131 11 months ago

The national inventors hall of fame is shooting a profile peice in NE Ohio on some pinball programmers from the early ss days. They are looking for some small props (pop caps, flippers, coils, etc)

If you're interested in participating I can get you in touch.

Not sure of the exact details but they are hoping to shoot Tues or Weds.

Thanks!

#4132 11 months ago

DM me as I'm not often signed into the forum

7 months later
#4613 3 months ago

If anyone is interested in doing a TEMP trade of my IMDN for a 'deeper' game in the next few months let me know. Maybe 4-6 weeks or whatever. LOVE IMDN but just looking for something new to stream this Fall. Been playing it a lot lately ( https://www.twitch.tv/boomgo_pinball ). I'm not on PS often so just PM me.

#4616 3 months ago
Quoted from johnny77:

Let me buy it. Lol

Maybe in a month or two we can make a deal. I'm super in love with it so we'll see. But these will be around for some time. Ha. Stay tuned.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 229.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 20.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 150.00
Various Other Swag
Test item Out of stock
Pinside Shop
$ 179.99
$ 27.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Great American Pinball
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agodfrey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside