FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1683 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

Damnit. I would have considered this if I have not committed to TAF.

Hmm...I might be interested in TAF. PM if you'd like.

#1694 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

The pin is perfect! I'm just not loving it.

I felt similarly when I had TSPP. Great game, if only I were good enough to progress through more than the usual few modes.

1 week later
#1726 7 years ago

Anyone around Cincinnati interested in trading a pinball machine for an older motorcycle project + cash? My brother-in-law has my '81 Honda CB 900 custom and he did a lot of work on it over the winter--took it all apart and cleaned the carbs, gas tank, etc. He could itemize it all--it starts and runs, but he is at a point where a few issues have him stumped. He'd like to move on from the project and if no one wants it, it will return to my garage.

If someone is interested, I could probably have it delivered around the Cincinnati area. The pinball machine doesn't need to be 100% working either--he's handy enough to fix those and they can be moved into the house instead of being confined to the garage. Bike value for trade is $500. I can pass along his number if you'd like to discuss the motorcycle with him.

3 weeks later
#1825 7 years ago

What is the best way to address that Sanctum area? Either this specific example or in general.

2 months later
#2025 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/bos98/library/South%20Park
I have a cliffy coming for the Cartman hole but Cliff told me he was getting ready for Expo when I ordered it and told me it may be delayed until he was done prepping.
Considering how heavily routed these were due to success on location it is certainly not going to be perfect. It is however better than many other off route games I have had.

Kyle: "Holy *!#$, Cartman's fat ass broke the toilet"

#2028 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Lol! I would honestly love to replace the toilet, but a replacement is just not available. It plays fine though. Tough when only ~2000 games were made and not enough market for someone to reproduce the part.

Yeah, I looked around and couldn't find a replacement. Overall, the game looks good. How'd you like Demo Time? I put it in mine and I liked the video modes but could do without the clip of Snipes laughing at the end of the game. It's a fun change of pace and I can't imagine how much work must've gone into it.

#2037 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

No offense taken. It is just cool someone spent the time using FreeWPC to basically build the code from scratch and to add additional features. Just breathes new life in to a game, especially after it has been in a collection for awhile.

It was definitely an ambitious effort and a good start. If someone took his work and continued it, I think it could be a good alternative to the DMoS that is no longer available. For me, the stock rom just flows a bit better and I prefer the music and (small detail here) the match sequence sound clip that was removed in Demo Time.

1 month later
#2224 7 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone have a creature they want to part with?

I got an oppossum in the crawl space. Sounds a bit angry, but free for the taking.

2 months later
#2449 7 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

I've got a SEGA SST that I'll let ya have for just $3k... it's even in Ohio!

I'll deliver my Baywatch to your Ohio doorstep for $3k. Now that's service!

3 months later
#2737 6 years ago
Quoted from jj44114:

Anybody have a Fathom for sale??

detroit.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#2807 6 years ago

It's a way for them to sell via PM before creating a listing. They're all "toying with the idea" of selling. Send them a PM with a fair price and it might sell!

10 months later
#3695 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anybody know people in this ad? They claim they're from Dayton Ohio but advertising Craigslist in New York City? Seems shady.
newyork.craigslist.org link

Cincinnati area code for the phone #

2 months later
#3834 5 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wanted looking for a nice sopranos let me know thanks.

The one on here in New York looks decent.

1 year later
#4738 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking to trade my Bell Games Cobra for lower end Bally/Williams DMD games thanks.

Looks like Cobra's page here could use some more pictures. Interesting layout from the one picture that shows something.

1 month later
#4814 4 years ago
Quoted from ChippyWonka:

His games all play like shit at their location too.

The name checks out!

8 months later
#5436 3 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Still looking for the Bad Girls...”
2020-09-01
Indianapolis, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 284 times

Still looking for Gottlieb Bad Girls...

2 weeks later
#5493 3 years ago

No donation to the site AND no ad here.

3 weeks later
#5548 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckeyepin:

Posting a real fun early Ritchie Stellar Wars.
pinsidead=98278

I always read that as “pin si dead”

1 week later
#5581 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Need to clear some space, which means I'll be selling a game or two.
Anyone around here looking for a Mystic?

How about Bad Cats and/or Nine Ball?

2 months later
#5869 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Hi! I have an out of state relative looking to purchase a two seater Daytona USA arcade machine for a birthday present. It needs to have nice cosmetics, and work 100% (they have no interest in tinkering or repairing the machine). Does anyone have a set for sale, or can point me in better direction?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/322156265494969/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

Doc Pinball in Greenfield

#5873 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Do people even bother with him? When I got into the hobby 10 years ago he was a joke then. Bad repairs. Horribly overpriced. Then for years he kept running ads on CL saying he was selling out, but it was so high no one would touch it.

It seems like most collectors don't, but over the years I have been offered a decent price from him on a pin or two he had in as-is condition. The most recent example I recall is an Indianapolis 500 pin for maybe around $3k about two years ago. He sold it fairly quickly, but I had time to think it over before passing on it. I haven't kept up with the prices of linked racing games, but it doesn't seem too absurd of a price considering how often those games have at least one monitor on its last legs when purchased from randoms on Craigslist.

9 months later
#6689 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

What are you listing?

What are you listing? I'm selling a Ripley's, hurry up and buy.

2 years later
#9222 4 months ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Wanted it, but too slow. Miss mine and been on the hunt for a decent priced one

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/730567002281629/

Here's another over in Chicagoland.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=agent_hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.