FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yesh23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2249 7 years ago

I know of one around you for I believe around 2600

8 months later
#2889 6 years ago

Just listed a Space Station for trade in the Marketplace. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

1 week later
#2928 6 years ago

I have a players Flash Gordon (players) that I'm looking to trade and possibly a Laser War (it might be spoken for), located in Fort Wayne, IN. I prefer System 11's or could add cash. Also, have a nice Space Station.

1 week later
#2960 6 years ago

Have listed in Marketplace for sale or trade, Space Station, Flash Gordon and Xenon. I live in Fort Wayne, IN

3 weeks later
#3023 6 years ago

Picked up a Cue Ball Wizard that's clean but needs slight motor work on cue stick, can add cash to a deal. Looking to trade for something on my wish list. Located in Fort Wayne, IN

1 week later
#3055 6 years ago

Looking to sell or trade the following pins I just picked up and will put them in marketplace later today. Dixieland (68 Bally), Big Show (74 Bally). Ship-Mates, Sinbad (solid state) and Dracula (Stern). Located in Fort Wayne, IN. Prefer Williams System 11 games and can add cash to any deal.

2 weeks later
#3130 6 years ago

Just listed a Comet in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Could also package with a Sinbad, Blackout and cash for another machine.

3 weeks later
#3206 6 years ago

I have an Earthshaker for trade. I just picked it up and it's more of a project than I want to take on.

8 months later
#3886 5 years ago

I have a World Poker Tour, Xenon in marketplace that i could bring to the show if i have a deal worked out. Also a No Fear

#3905 5 years ago

Bride of Pinbot up for trade in marketplace (Indiana)

2 weeks later
#3932 5 years ago

Just listed a Black Rose for trade in marketplace and located in Fort Wayne

2 months later
#4052 5 years ago

Thinking about trading a Johnny Mnemonic in Fort Wayne Indiana, does anyone have any machines to trade? I could add cash also on my end for the right deal. Could meet halfway

3 weeks later
#4112 5 years ago

Just listed a Black Knight in marketplace in Fort Wayne, Indiana

1 month later
#4186 5 years ago

Just listed a Johnny Mnemonic in Marketplace for trade in Fort Wayne, IN. I don't mind travelling a few hours for the right trade.

#4197 5 years ago

Listed a Black Rose for trade in Forr Wayne, IN

2 weeks later
#4249 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Not on a pinball forum.

Sounds like Moto is looking to trade his machine for another pinball machine so I believe that's why he's placing it in here.

2 months later
#4375 4 years ago

Doctor Who for trade in Fort Wayne, IN

4 months later
#4626 4 years ago

I just listed an I500 in Fort Wayne, IN. Could bring half way to the Cleveland show if a trade was worked out. Here's the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84465

2 weeks later
#4668 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Well it used to be..." I got choggared!" Now it is..."I got pacman11'd"

Who is Choggard or Pacman11? I assume he’s burned people in the past?

3 months later
#4918 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Black Knight 2000 with a side knight. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN but I could meet somewhere in OH if a trade is worked out. The machine is up in the marketplace

#4923 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m thinking it’s that giant knight in the last pictures

You are correct, 6,3” knight in the last picture.

3 months later
#5123 3 years ago

I have a really nice NGG that's fully led'd and powder coated that I'm looking to trade for something on my wishlist (can add cash).

5 months later
#5715 3 years ago

I’ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares tomorrow for $1300, located in Fort Wayne Indiana

#5730 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

yesh23
Curious about the Strikes n Spares. Very underrated game

Just listed in marketplace

1 month later
#5868 3 years ago

Lighted modded Deadpool pro for trade in Fort Wayne, IN. Shoot me a trade offer, no protests though

Added over 3 years ago:

traded

1 month later
#6020 3 years ago

Thinking about listing my Beatles Gold that's lightly modded and HUO low play Houdini that's lightly modded. I'm only looking to trade so shoot me what you have. I'm not looking for projects, or EM's. I prefer trading Houdini over Beatles. Games are located in Fort Wayne, IN.

1 month later
#6187 3 years ago

Looking to trade a HUO X-MEN LIMITED EDITION Magneto with a bunch of mods.

2 weeks later
#6245 3 years ago

I will be listing a super clean Tales From The Crypt tonight in marketplace that’s100% working with a color dmd. Located in Fort Wayne, IN

2 weeks later
#6306 2 years ago

Folks of Ohio, proceed with caution when dealing with Pinsider (Rslack2) or AKA Joe Zenk. See link below but he's already dicked a few people around with his GNR SE

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-zenk-from-ohio/page/2#post-6266402

#6309 2 years ago

Listing a NGG in marketplace

2 weeks later
#6336 2 years ago

Just listed a RBION in marketplace for trade. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN but I travel to Ohio from time to time (at least once a month).

1 week later
#6351 2 years ago

Flash Gordon located in marketplace for trade

2 months later
#6552 2 years ago

I’ll be listing a Truck Stop and Checkpoint within the next day or so, located in Fort Wayne Indiana. I could bring one a little into Ohio

3 weeks later
#6621 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Not a big deal. I’ll just space the games out in the back room and call it a day until the right deal comes along.

Bos congrats on the Tron sale…it was gorgeous. What led bulbs did you use in that thing? I kept thinking you had pinstadiums in it because the playfield was so lit perfectly

#6640 2 years ago

MMremake listed in marketplace for trade....located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I might be heading to Ohio this weekend.

#6651 2 years ago

Whitewater available in Fort Wayne, IN (in marketplace).

Added over 3 years ago:

sold

#6661 2 years ago

Aerosmith pro with mods located in Fort Wayne, IN will be listed for trade within the next week, or so. I can go into Ohio for the right trade offer.

Added over 3 years ago:

sold

1 week later
#6699 2 years ago

I will be listing a very modded Iron Maiden pro machine that's HUO this weekend. Located in Fort Wayne, IN but could get it to Ohio for the right trade. I'm only looking to trade it at this time.

Added over 3 years ago:

Traded

3 weeks later
#6756 2 years ago

Looking to trade a low play (900 plays), HUO, lightly modded JP pro for something (see wishlist, or just shoot me what you're thinking).

3 weeks later
#6798 2 years ago

Not in Michigan but close…I’ll be trading a HUO low play Mando pro down the road. Let me know what you have. I travel to Ohio a bunch

3 weeks later
#6860 2 years ago

I’ll be listing a lightly modded TMNT Pro for trade either later today or tomorrow. Located in Fort Wayne, IN

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

1 week later
#6914 2 years ago

I have a Stern Connect kit I was going to install but I'm deciding against it. Selling for $300…it’s new in the box. I’m located in Fort Wayne, IN

3 weeks later
#7019 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

No sweat - gotta pay for the ridiculous price increases somehow.

Step #1...Create Pinside thread claiming you're not going to buy any more Stern machines because of the price increase.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-you-stern-and-your-price-increases

Step #2...Buy Stern pinball machines against what you just were crying about.

Step #3...Flip, Flip, Flip (I have nothing against flipping)

Like Fatdirk stated, you do incredible work but you should probably go back an update your previous post CHASTISING Stern, or at least alter the topic.

#7024 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

ok I have really stuck to that mantra (kind of) and have not bought a personal game NIB so far.
You guys can beat on me all you want. Games are selling just about as fast as I can find them. I do not advertise these as cheap, just in hand ready to go.

I don't care if you flip, or not..YES they're going to sell in this market. Anytime you start a conversation "I really stuck to that mantra (kind of)....basically after you say "kind of" YOU DIDN'T.

Now go find Dave a Big Buck Hunter

1 week later
#7076 2 years ago

Super clean X-men pro in marketplace looking to trade. I could swing over to the Ohio area tomorrow for a trade.

Added over 2 years ago:

sold

1 month later
#7232 2 years ago

clean Congo listed in Marketplace that I'm looking to trade. I'm located in Fort Wayne, IN but I could get it into Ohio if I have a trade worked out.

2 weeks later
#7262 2 years ago

GOTG pro in the marketplace. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN and I'm looking to trade. I could get it to Ohio if a trade was worked out.

Added over 2 years ago:

Machine traded

4 weeks later
#7360 2 years ago

Thinking about listing a Home Use Only-modded Walking Dead LE for trade. Located in Fort Wayne, IN but could get it to Ohio for a trade.

2 weeks later
#7398 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Yesh23 had a nice one

Just traded it for a GNR LE this past weekend but thanks for thinking of me

#7419 1 year ago

The Wh2o was in great shape. It was my old machine and can be found in archived sales. There’s no way it should have went that low

2 months later
#7593 1 year ago

Just listed a HS2 in marketplace. Located in Fort Wayne, IN
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138481

6 months later
#8272 1 year ago

Why not list the WH2O in the marketplace so we can all see?

4 months later
#8731 10 months ago

I will be coming to Toledo July 6-9 and have a very nice T3 in the marketplace I could bring if I have something lined up.

1 week later
#8751 9 months ago

I’ll be listing a Data East GNR later tonight that’s super modded. I’ll be coming to Toledo, OH on July 5th-9th if interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yesh23.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=Yesh23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.