FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopMoose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#680 9 years ago

Hi, all

I have a Gottlieb Fun Land wedgehead for sale in Cincinnati. New rubbers and lights, clean and in good working order. Check out a complete log of my repairs and refurbishments with lots of photos and videos at http://pinballreset.blogspot.com/.

I'm hoping to get $700 but feel free to make a reasonable offer. Thanks!

CabinetRefinish14.jpgCabinetRefinish14.jpg PlayfieldCleaned4.JPGPlayfieldCleaned4.JPG PlayfieldCleaned5.JPGPlayfieldCleaned5.JPG
#682 9 years ago

Thanks! Here's a direct link to the video, if you'd like to see it in action.

4 months later
#911 8 years ago

I've decided it's time to say goodbye to my Rocky & Bullwinkle and find it a new home. I'm asking $2800, which is a lot less than I put into the restoration. Please check out my ad and send me a message with questions or if you'd like more photos. You can also find a video of this machine here:

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21294

2 weeks later
#927 8 years ago

I just lowered the price on my Rocky & Bullwinkle - a great fast-paced game in excellent condition.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21294

4 months later
#1135 8 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Still looking forgames made by Zaccaria, Inder, Playmatic (Solid State Only), Recel, Segasa, Sonic, or any obscure company.
Also looking for EM arcade machines if anyone has anything, or knows someone that are looking to move one or many.

Last time I visited the Ohio Valley Antiques Mall (north of Cincinnati) they had two non-pinball EM bingo machines and a Chicago Coin EM driving game.

3 weeks later
4 months later
#1522 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Who were the people buying those pins? I would be surprised if they were collectors as most know those prices are crazy. Were they OPs trying to just get volume for arcades or something?

I talked to a few people there but didn't bid on anything myself. Most were operators with little to no pinball experience, unsure about what to look for and apprehensive about keeping up the maintenance. Most of the machines were in rough shape but the Prospector was beautiful. I'm most surprised that the Austin Powers Went so high.

9 months later
#2444 7 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

it IS technically called "what's for sale in ohio right now?" .

Maybe it should be "What's for sale to Ohioans?"

2 months later
#2673 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Anyone with any feedback/experience with Waltons games in Cincinnati?

I live literally around the corner from Walton and can confirm - they're overpriced and older games are repaired or refurbished in the cheapest way possible. Also, their sales team can be a bit... surly.

2 weeks later
#2728 6 years ago
Quoted from Vet-N-Vet:

Looking for a couple project games in or around the Cincinnati Area.
Looking for a :Gottleib Spinout
:Monday Night Football
:Data East RoboCop
Rob

Check the Fort Wayne Craigslist for a Robocop.

#2730 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Check the Fort Wayne Craigslist for a Robocop.

And there's another one on the Northern WV Craigslist. It's in eastern Ohio near Wheeling. Longer drive, but a bit cheaper.

8 months later
#3478 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Save it for Pincinnati!! Haha. Looks awesome. Never seen one.

Tell y'wut - if the ad expires before it sells, I'll definitely bring it to the show (but for now, I'm hoping to make some room).

1 week later
#3488 6 years ago

I'm changing up my collection and have decided to part with my Junk Yard. This is a beeeeeautiful machine. Check it out:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62186

2 weeks later
#3541 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Looking for some ems. High on the list is Aztec but would entertain others.

I have a really nice Flying Carpet for sale in the Marketplace.

1 week later
#3554 6 years ago

I've updated my listing for Junk Yard - have a look!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62186

7 months later
#4109 5 years ago

I'm giving away a bunch of used parts (buyer only pays shipping or can pick them up for free).

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/72859

11 months later
#4822 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

If anyone knows David. He goes the extra mile with his sales. And he is a great guy. I will buy and trade with him anytime!

Quoted from grantopia:

Same, done several trades, never any issues!

+1 for David - I've bought a game from him and sold one to him and had excellent experiences each time.

1 year later
#5942 3 years ago

I'm selling a rare Exhibit Coed - hope you'll have a look at the ad!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108595

#5945 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Not to pry... but are you responsible for masterpieces like Gargoyles and Gauntlet?! Amazing works of art! Your compositions are truly supreme!
If you were closer, I'd buy this machine just to meet you (and maybe jam out if your up for scrubbin' around with us plebs).

You’ve heard of me? Where do you teach?

#5947 3 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

I'm a resident physician, so probably not the kind of teaching you were expecting... I listen to classicalhd on youtube and heard your compositions on there, excellent work.

Well, that's pretty cool. I am extremely famous, but only within a very small, specific bubble. This might be the first time I've heard from someone outside of music education who knows my work. Thank you!

1 year later
#7220 2 years ago

Just listed my 1947 Bally Rocket - a pre-flipper era classic in gorgeous original condition.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130438

11 months later
#8285 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

How do you avoid taxes? I went and traded a guy in Toronto and they asked me the value and then had me stop and pay taxes. I’ll never do that again with how much it adds.

Good to know. I was under the impression that you didn't have to pay taxes if you're re-importing an American-made product.

3 months later
#8630 11 months ago

I'm cleaning out my parts bins! Have a look:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #8 includes: - Incandescent 44's - Lots of LED 555's (asorted colors) - A few LED 44's (asorted colors) - Some Flashers (mostly white) ...”
2023-04-28
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 118 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #9 includes: - Two Bally EM relays (from coin mechs?) - Lots of screws, long and short, new and used - Two leaf switches, new - Metal p...”
2023-06-10
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 171 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #10 includes: - assorted capacitors and diodes - One transistor (NPN 40v 200ma) - A couple of fuse holder clips - A used original ROM c...”
2023-04-28
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 188 times
SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I'm cleaning out my boxes of old parts! Lot #11 is a Data East/Sega "Guns N' Roses" extra-strength flipper coil (090-5032-00). I bought this for my Baywatch, but didn't install it...”
2023-06-10
Cincinnati, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 113 times

2 months later
#8774 9 months ago

I'm selling a set of playfield rails, ball guides and wireforms from a Williams Flash. If you're a homebrewer looking for parts or are restoring a Flash, I hope you'll check it out.

PS I can bring it to Pincinnati, if you want to meet up.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Wood playfield rails, metal ball guides and wireforms salvaged from a Williams Flash. Perfect for homebrew hobbyists looking to create their own playfields or for anyone restoring ...”
2023-08-18
Cincinnati, OH
50 (OBO)
Archived after: 169 days
Viewed: 245 times

6 months later
#9362 82 days ago

I'm selling my unfinished Queen homebrew project - if you're interested in bringing this one across the finish line, please have a look!

Machine - For Sale
As is - “This is a NON-WORKING, incomplete, unfinished homebrew project themed on the band Queen. It's about 75% done and I hope someone can take it over and complete my vision. You can fin...”
40 days ago
Cincinnati, OH
3,500 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TopMoose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=TopMoose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.