FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballTilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1615 7 years ago

Hello All, I just listed my Judge Dredd for trade or sale. I'm located in Marysville (near Columbus)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-judge-dredd-bally-1993

#1617 7 years ago

Judge Dredd now $3000 obo

#1618 7 years ago

And now I'm asking $2750 for the judge dredd. Still interested in trades.

#1632 7 years ago

Judge dredd has been traded + cash for TZ. Was contacted through craigslist and turned out not to be a scam

2 months later
#1935 7 years ago

I have been contemplating a trade on my Twilight Zone. Works great, biggest weakness is the cabinet. Building a gameroom and one pin isn't ideal for that. Interested in most everything, so just let me know what you have. Looking for at least a 2 for 1 deal. PM for pictures. Thanks.

Added over 8 years ago: Update 9/4 - Deal pending on a trade.

#1953 7 years ago

Thank you to everyone that PM'ed me about the trade on my TZ. I have a deal pending so no longer on the market.

4 months later
#2370 7 years ago

*editted* No longer available

3 months later
#2589 6 years ago

I really enjoyed a few games at the vfw show this past weekend. I'm interested in trading my World Cup soccer for a black rose or whirlwind. Would also be interested in trading that for pinball magic or Indy 500 plus some cash.

WCS is in good shape. No broken plastics, play field is good except for the typical wear at the scoops. Cabinet is slightly faded but in otherwise good condition. Full leds. There is some damage to the dmd front panel.

Will be making an ad with pictures regarding the trades this week. Pm me if you have any of those games and want to trade. Thanks

#2610 6 years ago

I have listed my WCS for trade in the marketplace. Looking for Black Rose, Whirlwind, Indianapolis 500, and Pinball Magic. Thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've enjoyed my time with WCS94, but it's time to freshen up my small collection a little. I'm interested in trading for the following games: Black Rose Whirlwind Pinball Magic In...”
2017-05-13
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 327 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#2643 6 years ago

Anyone have a Whirlwind they want to sell me? I'm looking to buy a new game.

4 weeks later
#2744 6 years ago

Anyone go to the auction today? Can you post the prices the pins went for?

2 weeks later
#2781 6 years ago

Doesn't seem like there has been much for sale lately. I'm looking to pick up another pin under $2000. Anyone have a system 11 or something else for sale? Kindly message me if so. Thanks

2 months later
#2976 6 years ago

I'm thinking about trading pirates of the Caribbean. Interested in lotr and champions pub in any condition for now plus cash

2 weeks later
#2995 6 years ago

Hey Guys. Pirates isn't getting much love, so it may be time to part ways. I would be interested in selling it or trades. Great condition and has a ton of LED's and the airball mod. I value it at 5500, but I will consider reasonable offers. Interested in a bunch of DMD pins in trades, check my wishlist or let me know what you have. Message me for pictures. Thanks

#2998 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Is it HUO? I keep wanting one back but want a pristine one.

I don't have the full history of it. It's drilled for a lock bar so I would doubt it was home used only. I hope you find one, it's a fun game.

#3009 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Hey Guys. Pirates isn't getting much love, so it may be time to part ways. I would be interested in selling it or trades. Great condition and has a ton of LED's and the airball mod. I value it at 5500, but I will consider reasonable offers. Interested in a bunch of DMD pins in trades, check my wishlist or let me know what you have. Message me for pictures. Thanks

After further consideration, a value of 5200 is more fitting. Let me know what you've got trade wise also. Thank you

1 week later
#3053 6 years ago

So my grail pinball since I got in to this hobby has always been lotr. I have a Metallica premium I could offer for trade if anyone has a lotr they want to unload. PM me if interested.

#3059 6 years ago

<del>Hey guys. I wanted to pass on the news that there is a pinbot at Buckeye Thrift in Mansfield Ohio. It has a 3k price tag on it and they would have sold it for $1200. I looked at it with the intent to buy it after seeing an ad for it but it's in rough shape. The grid was worn to wood in spots and the rest of the field was faded and swirled pretty bad. Some wear around some inserts. It played a game and the visor worked. Cabinet had missing paint in spots and missing chunks on the backbox and lower head. Translite wasn't silkscreened but was good. I couldnt get the glass off to look for battery leakage. Plastics and ramps looked good but all rubbers were crumbled. They wouldn't take $800 which was what I thought it was worth.</del>

Nevermind, it is now sold. After some further haggling with one of the business partners, I am buying it. Posted this and then he messaged me. Sorry to get anyone excited

#3082 6 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

I have a vehicle, I just can’t move it by myself. And I did speak to the lawyer, it’ll just be a disillusionment.

PM sent. I may be able to help

#3098 6 years ago

Metallica Premium listed in the marketplace. Still interested in trading it for a LOTR

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is Metallica premium. This is the monsters edition. It's not a great fit for my young family, so I'm looking to pass it on to someone who will be able to appre...”
2017-10-29
Akron, OH
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 660 times

4 weeks later
#3175 6 years ago
Quoted from MongoJo:

Looking for a couple of pins
Dungeons and Dragons
The Shadow
Willing to drive to pick up or to ship for the right deal.
PM me, I will give them a good home.
Thanks.

Robertstone0407 may have a shadow he'll be selling soon, and he's local

1 month later
#3314 6 years ago

Hey guys. I've got a junkyard pin that I'm interested in trading or selling. The JY is in great shape

No playfield wear, shooter lane is good
Cabinet is in great shape. No fade. Has been drilled for a lock bar, has those holes covered with carriage bolts. Slight scuff on the left head
Full set of cliffies to prevent any future wear
Painted 3d car mod to replace the plastic by the crane
Old friends vw bus to replace the plain original vw
Junkyard side art
Nice leds throughout
Has 1 cracked plastic

I'll post it in the marketplace this week, but if you want to get a head start on getting this rare pin go ahead and contact me. I will be listing it for 4000 firm.

Interested in fairly even trades - I500, rbion, acdc pro, a combo of 2 system 11 games, or a combo of 2 data east games, whitewater or gotg? Also open to others, can't hurt to send me a message and let me know what you've got.

Thanks

#3316 6 years ago

Junkyard posted. Prefer to deal locally and interested in trades or a sale

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello All, I'm thinking it's time for me to let my junkyard pin go. JY is a pretty rare game that doesn't come up for sale very often. It is in very good condition and has some co...”
2018-01-17
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 971 times

#3336 6 years ago

Anyone have a guardians, players afm, or
Metallica pro for Sale? I'm looking to spend some cash

#3347 6 years ago

Sorry, this isn't a for sale item.

I'm looking for someone in Ohio that has a festool sander and would like a few bucks to let me borrow it. Or alternatively I can bring a cabinet and head to your place and knock it out in an hour or so and not have to borrow your tool. I know its a long shot, but theres a bunch of helpful people on here who may have that tool not in use at the moment. Willing to compensate in beer, pizza, or cash haha. Pm me if you can help a newbie out. Thanks!

#3350 6 years ago

Anyone have a wpc95 cabinet in repairable condition they want to sell? I'm looking to pick one up for afm

#3353 6 years ago
Quoted from cerberusdog:

Any where in Columbus, Ohio to play No good gofers, white water, or Congo? I checked the map and did not see any public places listed.

Daily Growler in Upper Arlington and pins mechanical in Dublin both have whitewaters. No congo's or NGG in public in Columbus. If you want to make a few friends, Robertstone0407 has a Congo and Chrlbrwn88 has a No Good Gofers (for sale). You could always message those guys and see if they'll let you try them out.

3 weeks later
#3408 6 years ago

Hey guys. I just posted my Jurassic Park in the marketplace. Check it out. I can also bring to Ohio show or Louisville arcade expo

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Data East Jurassic Park for trade. Good condition all around, no issues, plays and functions 100%. The Good: 1. Great looking playfield. Has cliffies on the scoop...”
2018-02-22
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3415 6 years ago

Hey guys. I'm on the lookout for a few games. Let me know if you have one of these and you're thinking of selling. Thanks

#1 - Metallica Pro
#2 - GOTG Pro
#3 - AC/DC Pro
#4 - Twilight Zone (players)
#5 - Star Trek Pro
#6 - TSPP
#7 - The Walking Dead

1 week later
#3443 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

I’m heading to Marysville this weekend and may be interested in any pins for sale under $2,000. I may also be interested in just playing pinball, if there’s any place reasonably close?

Hey, I live in marysville! I've got two games if you want to hit me up for some suds and playing (either or both of you)

There's a ton of choices, check out pinball map app. Closest is pins mechanical in Dublin followed by level one in Worthington. Also a tournament at level one Friday night

#3450 6 years ago

Anyone see that $400 Lethal weapon on Toledo craigslist today? Total scam

4 weeks later
#3514 6 years ago

*sold*

I've got a bally x's & o's in good cosmetic, but non working condition for $450. Needs board work and I don't have time to mess with it right now.

1 month later
#3624 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Have a Breakshot I’m selling cheap. $1300
- alternate translite
- full cointaker LED kit (uninstalled)
- full cabinet decals (uninstalled)

Looks like I won't be taking it, the condition isn't what I'm looking for. Someone snatch this up, fun rare game.

#3627 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Smoking deal!!!

Saw this coming..

I've let him know I'm passing on it. But yeah, great game for someone

2 weeks later
#3678 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

I'm going to have a few pins coming in today
Addams, Champion Pub, Judge Dread, and HUO POTC (384) plays.
Games will be for sale, but want to unwrap them.
All games have been in a home setting for at least 15 years

I'm interested in judge Dredd. Pm sent

1 month later
#3769 5 years ago

I've got an extra wpc95 attack from Mars cabinet for sale. Contact me if interested
It's in very good shape, just faded original silkscreened art.

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold. Thanks!

1 month later
#3843 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Bally original Attack From Mars pinball. Game is in very good shape and I'll do my best to summarize the good and bad below. It's a blast to play and is well deserving o...”
2018-08-16
Akron, OH
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 643 times

Hey guys. I'm selling my Bally Attack From Mars. Great condition with new cab and decals, saucer mod, leds, and powdercoated armor. Message me for pictures.

Asking $7,000. Not looking for trades. Cash only. Thanks

3 years later
#6750 2 years ago

Does anyone have a heist in Ohio? Thinking of purchasing one but I've never had a chance to play it. Or does anyone have a P3 for sale (doesn't have to be heist)

5 months later
#7366 2 years ago

Sale pending

#7368 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Ha! If that is market I’m selling mine …..………………………… when I get it

Sale pending. Thanks all!

2 months later
#7608 1 year ago

I have listed my Tron pro in the marketplace if you're in the market. Delivery or meeting is possible

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
TRON: Legacy Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Mods include the following - Tron Arcade cabinet mod Pinbits lit ramps Lit Hallmark light cycles Lit recognizer Flipper fidelity speaker kit with front panel adjustment and headpho...”
2022-07-10
Uniontown, OH
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 365 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#8509 1 year ago

Jurassic park premium for sale

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell or trade my Jurassic park premium. I am the original owner. The game is mint and and has never been routed. Has had cliffy protectors since day one along with plast...”
1 year ago
Akron, OH
Expired!

1 week later
#8573 1 year ago

Price drop on Jurassic Park

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to sell or trade my Jurassic park premium. I am the original owner. The game is mint and and has never been routed. Has had cliffy protectors since day one along with plast...”
1 year ago
Akron, OH
Expired!

1 week later
#8594 12 months ago

Open to trades on my Jurassic Park premium-
Wonka, JJP pirates, hobbit, attack from Mars, Elvira HoH. Thanks

Machine - For Sale
1 year ago
Akron, OH
Expired!

11 months later
#9466 16 days ago

My brother is going to be bringing his Stargate and pinbot to the pinbrew show for sale. $3500 & $3250 respectively. I would call both of them players condition. If they don't sell there I expect him to create ads and sell on here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballTilt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=PinballTilt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.