FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#478 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Grrr, dude in akron sold the pinbot. I was first in, made an appointment and told him guaranteed to buy. Someone who called said they'd be there earlier so he sold to them. So effing dumb. Got a Corvette pin instead.

Geez, but I'd say your better off with Corvette anyway.

3 weeks later
#632 9 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Anyone have a lead on a Dracula, WCS 94, Johnny Mnemonic, or possibly Junk Yard?

Johnny Mnemonic

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-jm-johnny-mnemonic-1

2 weeks later
#747 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice. Sounds like he got a hell of a deal.

I don't know about that - sounds like he got it for what it's worth IMO. Playfields are always a beat up and worn and game play is um so-so. So at around 1k or less is what ya got there. And that tiny DMD isn't really a DMD in my view.

11 months later
#1267 8 years ago

Who got the Monster Bash listed on Cleveland Craigslist this morning for $4750?

#1270 8 years ago

It did not read like the usual scams at all other than the price.

#1285 8 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29275
I've got an HUO Xmen Pro up for trade/sale. I'd prefer to trade it for a Spiderman or Theatre of Magic but might consider a few others.. PM me details..

In Ohio?

2 weeks later
#1341 8 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I suggested that in a thread with the title "Whats for sale in Ohio" that people in Ohio post.

Agree - Kinda makes sense since the thread title is "What's for sale in Ohio right now?"

1 month later
#1434 8 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Why not Start a"whats for sale in Michigan thread"

3 weeks later
#1537 7 years ago

I may be selling my Baywatch, Johnny Mnemonic, and Judge Dredd.

Added over 8 years ago: Judge Dredd is off the market now

4 months later
#1977 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Just a heads up, that next week I will be getting a T2, South Park and a Demolition Man.
Once I go through them they will each be for sale or trade. Prices will be determined based on amount of work each will need.

I'd be interested in Demo Man - and I'm 10min away from you too!

2 months later
#2238 7 years ago

He's back

1 week later
#2273 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

Someone needs to start a new thread ."what I wish was for sale in ohio". Or Michigan.
It would be nice to see some games for sale here. we all would like that. : ) too funny

Yep

2 weeks later
#2315 7 years ago

I have a new Great Lakes Modular OSB-10B custom 10 opto switch board for Twilight Zone -

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43422

Revolutionary technology that reduces power consumption by over 65%
Less heat and better efficiency will improve the longevity of your optos!
Full LED diagnostics for all ten IR transmitters and receivers will help you track down faulty optos or intermittent wiring harnesses.
Auxillary 12V power port for your game mods! No more hacking!
NEW! Improved LED diagnostics now detects ground shorts and opto sensor overloads!
NEW! Hardware support for the 3rd magnet opto (switch #82).

1 week later
5 months later
2 weeks later
#2774 6 years ago

$3,600 Judge Dredd sale - OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-dredd-i-am-the-law?tq&tu=PinRob
ColorDMD
Crane mod
Interactive shooter lane light mod
Pinballcenter NoFlix Plus insert LEDs, Noflix LEDs general illumination
Rear Led strip to light up rear of playfield
Illuminated Instruction cards Electroluminescent panels run by 9v battery
Green fluorescent balls in captive ball area
Extra Deadworld planet motor
Shiny gold eagle topper
*Not installed yet
Deadworld locking ring mod
New set of Cabinet Decals
Pinsound board and stereo wiring
Not included are the gold flipper bats with character toppers on them.
I'm sure I've forgotten some things but I will add more to the description when I think of it.

Added over 7 years ago: Strike

4 months later
#3167 6 years ago

Ok

#3169 6 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Ahhhh the old "did you make a typo" price police trick. $7K+ for a really nice TZ is not out of the question these days at all. I've seen well-loved players copies sell above 6 quickly. Also, if you're interested in pacman11's game, why not make him and offer and get a conversation started?

Sorry your right, it will sell quickly now.

3 weeks later
#3253 6 years ago

SOLD - I have a set of gold mirror blades I bought and never installed from member Drano here. Ultra thin and most agree he had the best color gold around in mirror blades. For WPC Williams/Bally Machines. PM if interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/home-made-mirror-blades

1 month later
#3398 6 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Recently picked up an undocumented HUO DE Batman. Came from a personal collection the guy I bought it from stated he "bought it brand new in the box". One owner other than myself now. From the size of the house it came from its hard to doubt it. If HUO is a frowned upon as a description consider it in Pristine Immaculate condition all original no touch ups low plays etc... The nicest all original 90's pinball machine I've personally have ever seen.
Not sure if it is a keeper or not yet - If I do put it up it would be for trade + cash towards WhiteWater, Congo, or other higher end Williams machine. Im hoping to avoid any negativity associated with this post.
Some pictures I have on hand (from the pickup) if anyone is interested in motivating me to put it up
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yPKMy9zb5cErIosFKo7grp7EIeDbWDIO/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s9N6IUoPVDVvF4znuhqnLTopLk5FFF0J/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11tUvTnJny7h25cfNsDZOpSgY6qnUu0y1/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kTU8ZweyT79-XXvX7kLQzGuKkfhCYFmI/view?usp=sharing

WANT

3 months later
#3669 5 years ago

2 months later
#3849 5 years ago

Who got the $2900 GunsNRoses in North Royalton today via craigslist? I tried but seller said someone was already 5 minutes away. Said guy that was almost there was giving him $3k

3 months later
#4049 5 years ago
Quoted from RoyF:

Edit. Gone to a new home where I expect a father and son will enjoy it.
Anyone interested in an inexpensive Bally Fireball Home Professional model pinball machine? I acquired one a while ago and finally had time to get it checked out. It's in nice condition, diagnostics run with no errors detected. Powers up and plays, display looks good, all switches work, lamps working. Playfield is clean (I haven't cleaned it, came that way) with bright artwork, but definitely needs new rubbers. Nice backglass - I had no idea these machines had an actual screened backglass, but they do. Yes, this is not the real Bally Fireball machine, it is the somewhat smaller machine Bally made as their foray into the home market back in the late '70s early 80's.
Could make a nice gift for somebody's kids or grand kids. PM if interested.

Thanks Roy, nice meeting you. This will be a fun time for my son and I doing a pinball shop job together. Talk to you some time soon to play some pinball.

#4059 5 years ago

Looking for Iron Man Vault or Spider-Man VE close to Cleveland

#4062 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

What is close - I have a nice IMVE listed zip is 45036

About 2.5hrs too far away, can’t stand long drives anymore but your IM looks great.

#4064 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

I can get it about an hour and a half closer if that helps.

Thanks for the offer, but 2.5hr closer or more is what I’m aiming for. By the way I assume this IM was yours originally, looks really nice with the Powdercoating now.

Rob

1 month later
#4159 5 years ago

Looking for IMVE

1 month later
#4226 5 years ago
1 week later
#4243 5 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Can you send me a PM, I am interested.
Ken

Why not PM him?

#4246 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Why not PM him?

Actually I should have PM’d EYEAMRED2U that he shouldn’t request for mjpinballs to PM him but rather PM mypinballs himself instead. But I didn’t.

2 months later
#4388 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Horrendous colored LEDs.

Not in person, that’s just the way digital cameras capture it. But thanks. 30 minutes away come see it in person.

#4398 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does anyone have a good local source for new glass?
I would like to get a new sheet for my Twilight Zone and I don’t want to buy anything absurdly expensive or deal with shipping.

Try Solon Glass Center Inc, right next to you in Solon

2 months later
#4521 4 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I do miss that pin

I imagine I’ll feel the same if it sells

#4524 4 years ago

LOL

1 month later
#4603 4 years ago

Sounds like the one listed last night for $1500. And he wants $3k for it now - needs shopped, adjustments, and sound is messed up.

3 weeks later
#4657 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Aright I am really on the fence about selling this game.

Very nice Simpson’s Pinball Party Machine. Could be Home Use Only but I don’t have any paper work to prove it. Game i...”

14 hours ago

Richfield, MI

6,500 (OBO)

pacman11

Location in Ohio?

3 weeks later
#4717 4 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Machine - For Sale

Jokerz! (Excellent condition!)

Partially restored (almost original) “This is a fantastic example of Jokerz. Works excellent with zero errors or problems.
+ Playfield is in amazing condition. No wear anywhere on Playfield surface.
+ Premium LED’s...”

3 days ago

Howell, MI

Jimmyhonda

Howell, OH?

1 month later
#4808 4 years ago
Quoted from ChippyWonka:

His games all play like shit at their location too.

Yikes, easy tiger

2 weeks later
1 month later
#4906 4 years ago

Desperately LOOking for an IMVE (Iron Man vault edition)

#4908 4 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

This one in Cali would be pretty reasonable even with shipping: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71112

Looking for a bit nicer example, thanks though

2 weeks later
#4961 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Geez... TOOO MUCH PURPLE!!!!

I’d gather that in person it does not look like that at all. Digital cameras are very good at overemphasizing the actual look of LEDs in pins

1 month later
#5079 4 years ago

Looking for either Pro/Premium/Vault near Cleveland
1) AC/DC
2) Star Trek
3) Star Wars
4) KISS

Added over 4 years ago:

Premiums only

2 months later
#5224 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Thinking of listing a clean Judge Dredd this weekend to fund another game. Minimal fade on the cabinet, working 100%, new DMD controller board, 100% LED, and deadworld mod (not installed) and topper. Clean game, I think part of the bottom line on the DMD is starting to fade.$2800, let me know if you are interested I'll try to get an ad and pics up this weekend. Located in zipcode 44126.

Didn’t you mean “Thinking of listing a clean Baywatch this weekend to fund another game.”

1 month later
#5298 3 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Thinking of listing a very nice Baywatch this weekend to fund another game. Color DMD, new power supply, art blades, topper, full LED. Let me know if there is any interest.
Possible trades for games on my wishlist as well.

I used to own this one, and yes it’s in great shape.

#5329 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

I have a very nice Data East Rocky and Bullwinkle I’d be willing to part with. Black cabinet, new topper, LEDs, New DMD (Orange-not color).

In OHIO?

#5333 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

No, In Maryland but when a guy from Pittsburgh posts he’s looking for a machine, and half my machines have been purchased from sellers in Pittsburgh and surrounding areas, why not respond?
I keep an eye on Ohio because what’s 4-6 hours trip each way when a machine of interest is in play? I just figured he might feel the same way.

Since you had not quoted the guy in Pittsburg I didn’t know you were replying to him, seemed just like you were advertising a pin for sale.

2 months later
#5560 3 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Thank you, for not assuming my gender. <3
Yes, and it also says, "about" or "roughly", for each of those prices.
I don't mind so-called routed games. I'm not looking for blinged out museum pieces that people just stare at.

I’ve got a blinged out SMVE and IMVE that I play the snot out of that I’d sell - though not at or near 4k

1 week later
#5606 3 years ago
Quoted from Fieldsweeper:

I was just saying I think its a little bit too much of a premium.

I don’t think it’s a bit too much at all, seen and played them, seller came over to my place and bought a set of NOS plastics for Judge Dredd. Just looking at a new cabinet, new playfield, new set brass/or chrome plated trim alone is a big chunk of change. I’d buy the Dredd in a heartbeat if I didn’t already have one that’s pretty nice.

#5619 3 years ago

I am done with this childish argument.

#5667 3 years ago

I was just saying I think its a little bit too much of a premium. It is not baseless though so its not like he's just trying to rip someone off.

#5671 3 years ago

Asking 200 dollars more and OBO for trade is a far cry from asking DOUBLE for something lol.

First he isn’t asking double for them - FH is close to double maybe, other two nope
But he is asking more because he actually has invested much more than PinSide average price in each of them, now what have you invested into your machine?

#5674 3 years ago

The one he is asking close to. So my factual statement stands confirmed by you. Also i was not asking for any more please go back and read. What do you think OBO means?
If you think on 4700obo someone is not going to expect to get a few hundred off you are mistaken. I am sure you have listed enough things to know you get ordered lower amounts all the time. even if you do have firm for pricing. Also you get more people who will respond to an add when they know they can negotiate a bit.

It would be factual if it was double, its not. I’ve only had one person ask for a few hundred off on a pin. Other pin sales I got what I had listed it for with no haggling. BTW I’ll give you $4k for you TF

Now lets get back to the Topic, not the newb “know it all” banter

#5678 3 years ago

All I did is post a for sale ad. You guys started in. You are the one who needs banned. Especially after your childish post on a completely different subject the other day because you are an immature child with no life but nothing better to do than post BS on here all day every day.

You are going to do well here

#5686 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Machine - For Sale

Party Zone

Fully shopped/refurbished “Party Zone fully shopped.

Price dropped. Make a reasonable offer.

CPR Mirrored Backglass.
Original translite included.
ColorDMD
Pinsound Pro board.
Wired for stereo with Fli...”

3 days ago

Solon, OH

3,500 (OBO)

Bos98

Another drop.

Hmmm

#5689 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

double checked, Pinball Pro speaker kit. Not flipper fidelity.

Who’s asking about the speaker’s? I was “Hmmm” about if I should entertain buying it.

2 weeks later
#5768 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

What’s for sale in Ohio is the name of this forum

I thought it was PinSide, and this thread was called WFSIORN

2 months later
#5998 3 years ago

Various high quality 5.25” and 8” speakers for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109223

2 weeks later
#6064 3 years ago

I’ve got one or two standard pieces of new glass that I’d sell

2 weeks later
#6115 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Hey gang. curious if anyone picked up that wwfrr from empins16? he was selling a couple games and now account inactivated by user?

Did you read post 6110?

3 weeks later
#6163 3 years ago

Considering selling my Judge Dredd. PM if interested

#6193 3 years ago

Shelbyville, Indiana

3 weeks later
#6256 2 years ago

I have a VERY nice Judge Dredd looking to sell

1 week later
#6307 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Folks of Ohio, proceed with caution when dealing with Pinsider (Rslack2) or AKA Joe Zenk. See link before but he's already dicked a few people around with his GNR SE
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joe-zenk-from-ohio/page/2#post-6266402

The account has been deactivated voluntarily by its owner.

5 months later
4 months later
#7274 2 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch to buy and also have a super nice Judge Dredd if interested in making a trade.

1 week later
#7298 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Any Iron Man's available?

I have a Vault. It’s over the top with upgrades and modding and is/would be north of 7k

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-man-owners-club?tu=pinrob

1 year later
3 weeks later
#8632 11 months ago

Dredd, SpiderMan, and IronMan. All super nice, all for sale

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinRob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=PinRob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.