FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Juicerc51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4714 4 years ago

Im looking to possibly trade a restored/refurbished Road Show. Striped down and painted cabinet with new decals, powder coated coin door, brand new plastics, full LED, over $2000 in parts. I would be looking for the same era pins like No Fear, Jurassic Park, DMD type stuff. Not interested in EM of any kind. I would also be open to dealing with a project game(s) of those types listed. PM me if interested for additional info.

9 months later
#5375 3 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I have a used WPC-95 Cab with MM decals on it for sale in NKY / Cincinnati area. Has rails, metal leg protectors and a set of backbox hinges but no coin door or legs, etc. Cabinet is in really good shape with just a couple minor dings though the MM decals have the normal dings and flipper button wear. I really don't know what it's worth but thought I'd ask for $300, I'm open to offers. PM me if interested and I can send pictures.

PM'd you on this.

4 months later
#5874 3 years ago

Thinking about trading my excellent condition, only owner, Metallica pro with a fair amount of tasteful mods for a TWD premium, Game of Thrones or Iron Maiden. Cash added for TWD premium if needed. Nothing wrong at all, just want to switch it up. I can give more info if there is interest.

1 month later
#5984 3 years ago

Im looking for a Deadpool Pro. What’s out there in the Ohio area?

1 week later
#6023 3 years ago

Still looking for a DP pro or a TMNT pro.

5 months later
#6475 2 years ago

Im looking for a stern turtles pro, TWD pro or Stranger Things Pro within driving distance of Dayton.

I also have a Williams Top Dawg shuffle bowler I’m looking to move.

2 months later
#6679 2 years ago
Quoted from jwalrath:

I never realized so many pinball enthusiasts lived so close by. Fairborn, Beavercreek, Xenia, Dayton, New Carlisle, Vandalia.
We definitely need to schedule a meetup at some point...
-jeff

Im in Bellbrook.

2 months later
#6829 2 years ago

I have a deadpool pro plus cash I would be interested in trading towards a Hobbit. Not interested in selling outright or trades for other games.

1 week later
#6867 2 years ago

I have a very late run metallica pro with a bunch of mods for trade. Looking for a guardians or Maiden. Nothing wrong with it just want to switch up the lineup.

1 month later
#7115 2 years ago

Im looking for a project No Fear in need of restoration.

2 weeks later
#7207 2 years ago

Im looking for a TZ. Rough to players condition. I want to do a restoration so I prefer not to get something already done.

1 month later
#7297 2 years ago

Looking to trade a Maiden Pro and Deadpool Pro (both lightly modded) for a JJP Pirates LE. Im running out of space so looking for a 2 for 1.

2 weeks later
#7357 2 years ago
Quoted from klinde1:

I have a WPC lower cabinet and head I would like to get rid of it is in solid shape only real blemish is the front right corner is a little rough but very fixable. Still has the ground braid in it and is from a Medieval Madness If someone could use it for a project make me an offer and I will probably take it no idea what it's worth.

I bought a MM in similar condition for like $250. I converted it to an Addams for a scratch build. I wouldnt mind having another one but space is limited right now

#7361 2 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Thinking about listing a Home Use Only-modded Walking Dead LE for trade. Located in Fort Wayne, IN but could get it to Ohio for a trade.

What are you looking for?

1 month later
#7486 1 year ago

Looking for a Turtles Premium. Have a Maiden pro to trade.

6 months later
#8097 1 year ago

Looking to move a Deadpool pro with shaker, stern side blades and insert color matched gels from pinmonk.

2 months later
#8395 1 year ago

i have a walking dead pro going up for sale very soon. color dmd, one broken plastic but have a full replacement set. really good shape.

3 weeks later
#8481 1 year ago

I have a players Twilight Zone playing 100%. Its set up for a restore. Nearly full led and rebuilt all flippers with new coils. Comes with new playfield set, cabinet decals, plastic set, new plastic main ramp, clear and blue clock housings, translite and a few other misc parts. Looking to get 10k for all of it.

Also, would be open to working some type of trade for theatre of magic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Juicerc51.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=Juicerc51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.