FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4671 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

He also sounds like a young kid that did some dumb things maybe he will learn from it.

He hasn’t learned, Within the last year I went to look at a pin he claimed to be in Excellent condition. It was not even close. Had broken targets, planking and wear. Waste of my time and I even told him If it’s in the condition he stated I’d be interested. He also showed me other pins and feed a line of bull about how much they are worth. He hoped I had no clue on the pinball market. I told my buddy about the experience and he said that choggard, google him on Pinside.

2 months later
#4810 4 years ago
Quoted from ChippyWonka:

His games all play like shit at their location too.

For those prices I’d think most are mint or CQ.

#4823 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Details will be on my website - pics up right now under for sale

Maybe im missing it but I don’t see any prices on the website?

3 weeks later
#4874 4 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I have a Judge Dredd I'd trade for another similarly priced game, or can add other stuff from my collection to make a 2 for 1 trading up to something. I'll get pictures of the Judge Dredd up soon.
Main things I'm interested in are World Cup Soccer or Sterns, but I'll consider other offers. Let me know what you've got!

I’m most likely going to sell our World Cup soccer after New Years. Unfortunately I have already owned JD but I have to drop one pin after our New Years party

3 weeks later
#4921 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

What's a "side knight"?

I’m thinking it’s that giant knight in the last pictures

#4928 4 years ago

Going to be listing our space station soon. Art blades are taking for ever to come from Europe but once they arrive it will be up for sale. Has green led display, keyless lock, leg protectors, leds, titan rubbers. Cab has some touch ups but in good condition. Playfield looks good, no Broke plastics, one spot by the bumpers that you can see in the pics. Probably will be around 2k

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SCHfCR4eAdUipQJV6

1 month later
#5073 4 years ago

Deleted

4 months later
#5400 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Going to be listing some stuff to clear out my game room soon. Gottlieb aquarius, zacc soccer kings, possibly a space station but my buddy has first dibs. About 30 ball bowler back glasses, maybe a dart board and a sticker machine

Making room for More pins?

#5402 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

No, it looks like i am going to be moving in a cpl months so im going to downsize for awhile until i figure out what im going to do with the pins. Just keeping my high end lineup for now

That stinks but I’m sure you’ll still have an awesome line up even if it’s smaller

#5404 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I just dont know space yet. My current basement is 2k sq feet finished, new basement is probably 1200 with lower ceilings and steps i dont like. I may use the extra garage workshop thats heated, or maybe build a pinbarn

Pinbarn! Great idea

1 week later
#5432 3 years ago

Listed my corvette if anyone is interested before I toss it on Facebook. I’m about an hour from Toledo but always willing to meet within reason

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100952

2 weeks later
#5509 3 years ago

Located in Howell, MI about an hour from Toledo. I’m going to be listing a super nice, low play (400-500 lifetime) HUO Dialed In LE with a some mods for 7300 firm. I’m getting an Avengers LE so need to move one pin. If it doesn’t sell I have others my buddies want so I’ll move something else as we like DILE.

Here is pics. Message me for more info if interested.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XUXHMLVEgPqQRpuA9

1 month later
#5658 3 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

A premium for 5400? Deal of the Year right there. Or did you mean 6400?

His collection shows premium so I’d message him ASAP before I do . I have a pro but 5400 is a deal for prem

3 months later
#6033 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

My distributor called and advised that he has a new in box AIQ ready to ship in a few days. $7300 including shaker. Includes delivery to your local terminal.
Also will have a new in box JP Premium. Same deal. $7300 including shaker. PM me if interested.

Those are some good deals for NiB!

3 weeks later
#6121 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:wayout440 why the down vote? was just saying what happened in my conversation with the guy was. Trying to inform more about the guy not bashing him.

I’ve seen Some people downvote based off the post which isn’t really right. Probably why Facebook added the extra stuff like mad, care, laugh along with thumbs up and down. I saw a post a while ago where someone posted something about an issue and people down voted it because that person got so screwed over. So they didn’t like what happened to him not the post. He asked the same question

#6125 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

My distributor has a Dale Jr. new in box for sale. He said $5000. Advise if interested.

Shipped?

#6137 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Thinking about adding a Beatles pin to the line up, just seeing if there were any leads or if someone was thinking of moving on from one. Also, not looking to mortgage the house so the gold version. LMK
.....also a Primus

I’ll know next week if we want to sell ours. Second owner and it probably has 500 plays. I’d have to check and can take pics if we sell

3 weeks later
#6185 3 years ago

we are considering selling our Beatles for $6400 firm. It had around 630 plays last time I checked a couple weeks ago . No issues with pooling and never routed as I’m the second owner. The one art blade has a knick in it but I can install a new one as I have a back up that’s included. Also has the 4 albums included and premium speaker lights. I’ll post it later this week
Here are the pics of the pin
https://photos.app.goo.gl/izYweeVXscLDs9rJ9

1 hour from the Toledo. No trades right now. Let me know if you’re interested. If this doesn’t move then I’ll keep it and sell our super nice stern potc.

6 months later
#6714 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Machine - For Sale

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “100% working creature. No credit for.
Reimport
New ramps
New hologram motor
NVRAM so no more batteries.
Move your car Cadillac mod.
Pinsound board will be removed and original soun...”

22 hours ago

Akron, OH

7,200 (OBO)

fattdirk

Creature has been posted with pics.

Where did you get the new hologram?

#6716 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

It's just the motor. The hologram is original. Planetary had repros but they look awful.

Ok, thanks. Mine isn’t really green it’s almost white so was hoping to find a new one

1 month later
#6815 2 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Anyone have a Godzilla LE on hand they want to sell and make some quick profit?

do you have a premium or did you order it? There was a guy looking to trade his Le for a prem plus cash

2 weeks later
#6842 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

damn - 15K down the hatch

Crazy, 15k. Too bad you can’t premiums so once you sell the LE no more Godzillas until mid/late next year

2 weeks later
#6901 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:Have in stock:
Mandalorian pro nib
Getting soon:
2 Godzilla pros nib
2 Jurassic park pros nib
1 star trek pro nib

Are you a distributor? I didn’t see your name on the distributor list

1 week later
#6958 2 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I’m open to small project or less expensive machines. Just like most people on here. Would like to start building my collection. I’ll drive just about anywhere and have offices I visit weekly within a 4 hour radius of Akron oh. So if anyone even wants something looked at hit me up.

I might post my winter project gold wings. I want 1k for it but I bought a bunch of new parts and it has a new mpu. I powered it up quick once and lights turned on but I didn’t want to ruin anything. Might be a bit too much for me.

Here are pics

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XfsGY7oNGjxSQeE7A

I can share a list of new parts I bought but you can see all the new ones including the new translite. Waiting on new chrome legs as the gold ones were lightly bent so ordered chrome.

#6969 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

It’s part of their initial shipment that’s already been set up.
I already have one reserved for myself.

Yeah, I was told February for prem. We will see

#6972 2 years ago

I’ll probably be listing my Jurassic park home pin for $4450 firm in the next couple weeks. I bought it for our New Years party. It’s actually a lot of fun just need to make space for a new pin coming. I put and wired an extra speaker in the back box and the lower cabinet I have a speaker but it’s not wired. if you have the right connector you can easily hook it up. Home pins come with only one back box speaker. Also added a cliffy to the drop target, titan rubbers and padding on the lock bar.
Figured I’d throw it out now just in case anyone is interested before I post it later

2 weeks later
#7104 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for JP pros new or used.

I assume the two for sale are gone and just not updated? Otherwise, With how much premiums are supposedly selling for then a pro is probably 8 to 9k depending on what’s all on it. I thought I paid a premium price on mine a couple months ago and added a topper but probably not looking at it now. Great pin!

2 weeks later
#7191 2 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

What would be the going rate for a KISS LE. less than 100 plays (Stern swapped my playfield) Playfield protector since day one....just curious. Its loaded!

Start with 15-17k

#7197 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Looking for a World Cup Soccer. Can trade a nice DE JP (pinsound + color DMD) or cash on the glass. Let me know if you're selling...

There is one on here in Ohio that’s powder coated

2 months later
#7409 1 year ago

I have an avengers topper I’d sell for $600 plus shipping if shipped or if anyone local is Interested. I thought I was going to get a pro but my DP prem got pushed up so no longer planning to get avengers

#7412 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

If anyone was curious about the auction in Toledo today here’s what the games went for
Musters 5800
NASCAR not working 2600
GOT prem cDMD 7300
H20 6600
Jungle lord 1200
Gorgar 900
Fish tales 3500
Teed off 3300
Fire 2900
Strangers things 6100
Walking dead 5700
NIB Star Trek 7200

Was there fees on top of that for the buyer or is that all in out the door?

#7417 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Yeah that and the Star Trek were what I thought were the best deals. It has some wear around the inserts but overall not awful. Considering used ST are like $6600+

I had a buddy who went and just talked to him. He said FT, WH2O and gorgar were good deals. The sterns were routed with a lot of plays besides Star Trek obviously

5 months later
#7835 1 year ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Someone hook this man up.
Since he already posted it here publicly/elsewhere on the forum... this isn't just a health issue, this is the big C. Pancreatic cancer - serious business.
He is looking to take his mind off the bad news and have a great way to love and enjoy his family.
PM me. I love our Rick and Morty could never sell it but there is a guy out my way that routed one lightly and may sell it to you (he also has a Wonka, but that still earns him coin drop so probably won't sell it)

Friday, I’m going to be 5 min from his house and sent him a pin from his list to buy. I am picking up gotg from Mad Amusements

1 month later
#7939 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:Anyone have any bulk project pieces, items, etc?
Looking for playfields, cabs, or Projects in bulk for something my wife and I want to work on this winter.
Thanks in advance

I have a jokerz and strikes n spares I just bought I’d sell for what I have into them. Message me if interested

2 weeks later
#8004 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

I’m really the only one who likes R&M as a ‘thing’. I feel like I’d be getting it just for me. Where as Oktoberfest I think is something a little more
Off the wall that people would find enjoyable as a theme. Not that I need approval amongst friends and family but just seems like Oktoberfest would get more play, more fun, it’s cheaper, more toys. Etc
And isn’t there like a one handed drunk mode? Or something haha I like the odd game modes
Everyone loves coach potato mode on Munsters and the basement. The gimmick stuff seems to always be a blast

I turn off swearing but Rick and morty is my kids favorite at 8 and 9. They thinks it’s funny and love the shwifty song. It’s a keeper as they will never let me sell it. It’s actually one of my favorite too. Swearing I’ll play when with neighbors and no kids. It’s funny, well integrated and great code. Neighbors all love it too compared to my others

2 months later
#8284 1 year ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

It’s an easy drive. I grab games on occasion from Toronto, it’s a nice place to spend a weekend

How do you avoid taxes? I went and traded a guy in Toronto and they asked me the value and then had me stop and pay taxes. I’ll never do that again with how much it adds.

#8286 1 year ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Good to know. I was under the impression that you didn't have to pay taxes if you're re-importing an American-made product.

I didn’t have to pay on the pin I took back only the pin I brought to trade. Although, I wouldn’t be surprised if they try if you tell them you’re picking it up. I’m not sure

1 month later
#8406 1 year ago

I’m an hour north of Toledo

I have a semi project white water that I will sell with my ultraman ce for $11k. White water will come with new plastic set and titan rubbers plus a couple of other new parts. Everything is there. All solenoids fire, dmd works, ramps look pretty good, boulders too. The bad, It doesnt have the topper, has pretty playfield wear by where the ball shoots out to the flipper. I haven’t dug a lot into it besides connecting it and firing it up. It will definitely need to be gone through and fully shopped. I can message pics of it if anyone is interested. Not looking for a separate sale. I added some pics to the listing
Message me if interested

Update - dug into it a little bit more and played a couple of balls. Just needs a good shop And double check all the switches and boards. I can send videos of it playing. Some little quirky things as I played but you’ll see in the videos it all was working

#8408 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Man, you must drive fast!

We are right off of 23…mile marker 67. I can get there 23 South in about an hour

#8410 1 year ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Ah, Hartland. I was thinking further west, Howell.

Yep, Hartland schools but Howell address

1 month later
#8568 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Looking for a Godzilla banner if anyone has one

Reach out to stern dealers. They are pretty cheap. I buy mine from meny and it was $135. Not sure if it’s changed

#8570 1 year ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Thanks I missed one for around 125
I will have to reach out to them for that one
Do you have contact info

It’s flip n out pinball

ZMeny fyi

3 months later
#8856 8 months ago

I’m about an hour from Toledo. Looking to trade a bond prem down to a pro we haven’t owned or something the kids would like with cash coming my way. i might post it later tonight if I have time

4 months later
#9253 3 months ago

He is better off getting this one shipped. I’m sure the guy would negotiate too an even better price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/168248

#9255 3 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

I got him a nib already.

That’s awesome! Those are 13k from cointaker the last time I checked so probably the best bet

2 months later
#9422 45 days ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Are you willing to pay up? There's a reason MI collectors have blacklisted you.

Even his currents ads are full of BS. An 80 play huo AC/DC but the shooter lanes paint is effed up. An 9k fish tales he “believes” is huo. lol

#9430 42 days ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Many fake banners
I got my tmnt banner from marcdaddy on here
He has legit ones

His were way overpriced. I’d shop around at a dealer. I got mine from flip n out for $130 a couple years ago when marcdaddy was asking $200 plus. Now he lowered but I would shop around with the dealers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Happy81724.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=Happy81724 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.