FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guari777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2988 6 years ago

Hi fellow Ohioans! I'm looking for a few specific pins but would be open to others(Good Family Games). The top ones on my list are World Cup Soccer, High Speed(Original), Silver Slugger & Pinbot. Let me know what you have! Thanks!

#2993 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I have played this one! Looks and plays Fantastic!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54330

Thanks for the suggestion! I would rather buy that WCS from you though!

#3000 6 years ago

Hi Everyone! I'm still on the hunt for a World Cup Soccer or Original High Speed. Let me know where I can find one for sale locally(Ohio) or one state over. Thanks.

#3005 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I think the guys at super electric have one in Cleveland

I actually checked with him already and he sold it a while back. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 week later
#3061 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Hey guys. I wanted to pass on the news that there is a pinbot at Buckeye Thrift in Mansfield Ohio. It has a 3k price tag on it and they would have sold it for $1200. I looked at it with the intent to buy it after seeing an ad for it but it's in rough shape. The grid was worn to wood in spots and the rest of the field was faded and swirled pretty bad. Some wear around some inserts. It played a game and the visor worked. Cabinet had missing paint in spots and missing chunks on the backbox and lower head. Translite wasn't silkscreened but was good. I couldnt get the glass off to look for battery leakage. Plastics and ramps looked good but all rubbers were crumbled. They wouldn't take $800 which was what I thought it was worth.

I think $800 is fair for the condition it's in.

#3067 6 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

...don't worry...

Good pick up! I'm also looking for a Pinbot myself!

#3068 6 years ago
Quoted from Guari777:

I think $800 is fair for the condition it's in.

Good pick up! I'm also looking for a Pinbot myself!

#3091 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Getting in the middle of domestic disputes / situations is dangerous for cops, yet alone a pin hauler. This is a random internet stranger, who knows what you are walking into. Glad she got some assistance, but I'd make sure I wasn't alone.

Very True! I was thinking the same thing!

1 week later
#3120 6 years ago

Still on the hunt for a Pinbot or High Speed! Private Message me if you are planning on selling one or know of someone that will be! Thanks!

2 weeks later
#3153 6 years ago

I'm still on the hunt for a Pinbot! It can be a project or players condition pin. Let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks!

5 months later
#3585 5 years ago

Hi all. I have a NASCAR pin that I would like to trade or sell for a Revenge From Mars or World Cup Soccer. I would add cash in on the deal. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

1 week later
#3597 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Revenge From Mars! Let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks!

#3603 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Revenge From Mars locally! Let me know if you're selling one or know of someone who will. Thanks!

3 months later
#3906 5 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a project or players condition High Speed. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

3 months later
#4127 5 years ago

Hi fellow Pinsiders. I’m wondering if anybody local has a good condition Flash playfield or backglass you may be willing to sell. Let me know if you do. Thanks!

1 month later
#4241 5 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have a nice World cup Soccer It has no fade on the cabnit playfield is really nice 3000 firm

WCS should sell quick! Great Pin! GLWS!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Guari777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=Guari777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.