FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fieldsweeper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5586 3 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

Getting ready to put up my Funhouse, JD, and TOM all fully restored no expense spared will get some photos and listings up today. they all have about 100 plays on them since restore other than JD had some more from the CLEPIN show.

How much is the funhouse going to be?

#5592 3 years ago

Sorry still trying to get the ads posted
TOM 9000
FH 8000
JD 5500
Not looking for trades as I am moving which is the reason for the sale I will try to get them up shortly.

Sounds like you will be moving with those then. Is FH New in box or something? I am brand new and even I know that's nearly double. Are those USD? lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103590
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/99994
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/funhouse

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/theatre-of-magic
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/103875
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87460

And those are a little above the average according to pinside.

That is like almost double. Well enjoy moving them when you move I guess.

#5593 3 years ago

edit: double post.

#5595 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

This isn’t his first rodeo! He’s had them for sale before for the same price like three years ago. It’s on his pulse

pulse?

#5599 3 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

His pins are full restores down to brand new cabinets, wiring, sockets, decals, brassed or chromed everything. New or HSA playfields. Color DMDs, and more. They are stunning. He has build threads on here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-full-restoration-from-parts-machine
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-wifes-first-restoration-tom-all-gold
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/funhouse-full-restoration-by-a-13-year-old

They did not sell last time So i doubt they will this time. Being new I could be wrong but I feel from my own experience in other things. AND commnon sense on items like this that even near mint ones have sold for maybe the top of the mark on valuation. DOUBLE is going to be hard thing to do. I think when you put that much work and effort into a restoration or upgrading you are simply just eating in to any profits you could get. I do not think ANY ONE will buy any of those for double the price. even in that condition.

I could be wrong. but money now is worth more than a little bit more later. So if it took him 10 years to sell it accounting for inflation and the lack of being able to use that money to make more. he would prob end up having actually lost money (opportunity cost)

If something is only selling for 5k and I buy a broken one for 1k If I out 10 k into it I would never expect to get 10k out of it. As well done and clean as they are. They are simply just near mint. They are not original and not new. Just nicely restored. These are not Ferrari GTOs' I do not think anyone would buy it for that much of a premium. NOW the one time he listed is TOTAN for 11k when they sell for 9-10k his condition I would prob buy that one.

However I would not pay double. same goes for the others. those would be a hard sell for those prices. I also do not know what he put into it but even cars most people spend more into them than they get out of them I feel these would be worse for putting too much money in to it.

I love clean new things as opposed to older used items. I also love TOTAN and Taxi however I would not pay double for one. If I found one NOS I may pay an extra 15% tops. Would anyone else? IDK But given the comments and the fact they didn't sell last time kinda says the same thing.

Just my new 2 cents though. There is some basis in asking a premium though I will give you that. as opposed to just no reason wanting double. With him moving (presumably not wanting to move with those) that's a need to sell situation rather than a not wanting to sell but someone wants to bnuy situation. which generally garners a lower price.

#5601 3 years ago
Quoted from misterhare:

I guess it bears repeating that the title of this thread is "What's for sale in Ohio right now?" not "What do you think the price of what's for sale in Ohio right now should be?"
Maybe somebody can start that one?

That is the beauty of a forum. Its for open discussion and everyone can have an opinion.

Like I mentioned above I could be wrong. Time will tell. I may be new, but I can still look at past history of sales on anything I buy. These machines mentioned above at least have some basis behind the extra premium I was just saying I think its a little bit too much of a premium. It is not baseless though so its not like he's just trying to rip someone off.

#5608 3 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

This thread is over a hundred pages long. Look at the history. We don't spend time debating price much at all. If you want to debate price, go elsewhere or contact the owner directly.
Back to the want ads / for sale ads mentioned only, PLEASE !

So this thread is ONLY for posts about what's for sale. AND people bitching about others opinions? So my price opinions is not allowed. But you guys are allowed to bitch and moan about my complaint? LOL Little hypocritical don't you think?

Talking about policing the thread is like shushing in a library. its louder and it clogs the shit up even more. Literally would have been NO more comments about it if you left it alone. But adding your two cents complaining about my two cents seems a little hypocritical lmao.

#5611 3 years ago

HAHAHA. Look at the first damn page. Almost not a single listing and nothing but discussions about what are good pinballs.

Also PLENTY OF price discussions later on. Page 2 even. Most are saying they are good prices. So if someone can say something is for sale for a smoking price. someone can also say Whoa that one there is listed WAY to high. etc etc.

Complaining about someone else's opinion for something that's actually for sale. does NOT add to the discussion. If you think your opinion matters more than mine to me you are sadly mistaken.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yes.
Enough or i'll kick you off this thread.

Also it was for discussion about what's for sale. Them complaining that I questioned the over pricing is literally adding nothing to the discussion. Pricing on whats for sale is still discussing the stuff that is for sale. As has been done even on the first few pages of here.

I really do not even care to argue this point any more.

#5613 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Listen, a lot of people have asked you nicely to just stick to the topic. If you have gripes about prices, start a new topic.
Most come to this page to see just what's for sale. Not wade through others' opinions.

talking about a price of something literally posted on here for sale is directly linked to the topic at hand. I would say complaining about that would be what's completely off topic and should be either reported. downvoted or pm'd Not complaining. that is literally off topic. and a bit hypocritical I was also not even the only one who thought it was over priced.

Also they are the ones waging war on my opinion on the price. asking questions as to why he thought they were worth that much. pretty on topic to me. I guess if you are the admin and that is how you would like to run stuff then I cannot complain to you about it. But still If you do not see the irony in that then so be it.

#5615 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

IT'S a FOR SALE thread Jackass!
Christ. You're like the kid in school everyone just wanted to punch.

AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WAS FOR SALE!. You came in here to complain and nothing more. YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT A POST IN HERE IS FUCKING AS OFF TOPIC AS IT CAN GET.

What a great fucking community this shit is.

I have zero interest in responding to your ass ever again.

#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

...and if you want to express your opinions on that dude's pricing, start a new thread in the forum. This thread is buy/sell/trade only, not a donut hangout for the price police.

Quoted from Blackbeard:

Sometimes in life one needs to look squarely into the mirror and accept that one is the issue. Not the "community".
You've been asked over and over to stick to the topic.
It's not too hard to understand that this is a FOR SALE THREAD.
Let's keep it that way, Ok?

Seems its a place to complain about others though? Talking about a given item for sale in Ohio literally is sticking to the topic. Had they been half the price and people were saying how good of a deal it was would totally have been ok then huh? and it was like 2 other people that were complaining. I was not the first who mentioned the overpricing as well. I just added where others have sold..

Also I have already met plenty of nice people here. Ironically I was also told there are a lot of bad people too hahaha. Guess I met the first few.

what a better person would have done would have been to post the links to the build threads and mentioned why they thought it was fine. Someone did Just that but immediately after a few people wanted to completely derail the topic complaining about someone else's post ABOUT SOMETHING FOR SALE.

unfortunately in this instance you are just wrong. Off topic is complaining about someone's post. On topic is discussing a for sale item Just because you do not agree with he comment does not make it off topic. You could have rebuttled as to why its fair pricing. and that would be on topic but the moment you move to nothing but complaints and moaning and groaning is when you went off topic yourself.

I am done with this childish argument.

#5624 3 years ago

Fieldsweeper you have now repeatedly said I had these games for sale before. The only game ever listed was JD and I changed my mind and pulled it down. Never was my TOM or FH ever for sale please direct me to where this was as its a suprise to me. Also since you are new to this maybe you should learn the difference between restored games, and routed players condition games. Also my parts costs alone are more than I am asking.

Someone else was the one who mentioned you already had a few of them for sale. But you also have a listing several times for TOTAN.

All I was saying is I didn't see how it was worth so much more, only then did someone post why and I even said that its not baseless I just didn't see how it still could garner so much more. Like restoring most cars You spend more than you could sell it for. Maybe not here.

BUT with that said, I never said you were full of shit etc. I just politely said I cant see how that can be worth so much more. A premium perhaps. but maybe not that much.

#5645 3 years ago

You guys are right. I am sorry for questioning his price. I do not want to ruin my rep just because I was unsure about why his price was higher than market price.

My Apologies.

#5647 3 years ago
Quoted from Brady2Gronk:

I have a HUO AC/DC Vault with ColorDMD, Pinnovators subwoofer / headphone, etc. in the marketplace. This is the non-Luci edition. I'm the first owner. IM me if interested. Thanks.

What is the difference in the LUCI vs non luci one?

#5653 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I just listed a cheap players Night Rider and some used playfields. I also still have a fully rebuilt Laser Cue and a Rock. I would also consider a 2 or 3 for 1 trade on the games I have listed. I really need to make space.

Parts - For Sale

Used Dracula and White Water Playfields

New!

Used, fair condition “I have used playfields from some playfield swaps I have done. BSD and White Water. Both have planking but not much wear otherwise.

These need to be picked up. I will not ship...”

1 day ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Sale Pending!

Night Rider EM

Partially shopped/refurbished “For sale is a nice playing, players quality game. I have cleaned the playfield, installed new translucent silicone rings, installed cool white GI bulbs, rebuilt the pop bumpers wi...”

2 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Rock

Partially shopped/refurbished “For sale is a shopped Gottlieb Rock in need of MPU repair. I have done a full tear-down, cleaning and rebuild of the playfield. It has LEDS in the GI and translucent silicone ri...”

9 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale

Laser Cue

Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my fully rebuilt Laser Cue.

This game has spent the majority of its life in a home with very little plays put on. The cabinet and playfield are in very nice conditi...”

17 days ago

Pittsburgh, PA

SeymorGoldfarbJr

I think I saw a laser cue for sale near me. May have been that if on FBM. Someone told me that's a one ball machine??? is that true.

#5663 3 years ago

Just listed this for sale. Prefer trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104254

#5668 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

He owns the game and can sell it for 1 million if he wants. Price police - ridiculous

Considering they bitched at me for saying something before I find it massively hypocritical to do that.

And I work in sales. I know that people want to feel like they got a deal so instead of saying 4500 firm to get what I got out of it, or only lose a little, I put OBO and a little more since everyone always wants to negotiate a little. So by adding a little more. When someone comes and says hey would you take 4500 I will say sure. Or u ha e this for trade it's worth 4k. Of I ad on 200 or 300 would you do that. And I can say. Sure man.(or woman)

That's why I put OBO. People love to negotiate. When you put firm less people are interested. I'm not looking for a profit and I even explained this to the person I bought this for before hand as I didn't want to offend him. I just can't deal with the flashing for multiball on this game. Some other games don't do it this bad. Hence why I prefer to trade anyway.

#5670 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I figured - was just trying to be a smart ass due to your earlier tirade.

Asking 200 dollars more and OBO for trade is a far cry from asking DOUBLE for something lol.

#5673 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

First he isn’t asking double for them - FH is close to double maybe, other two nope
But he is asking more because he actually has invested much more than PinSide average price in each of them, now what have you invested into your machine?

The one he is asking close to. So my factual statement stands confirmed by you. Also i was not asking for any more please go back and read. What do you think OBO means?

If you think on 4700obo someone is not going to expect to get a few hundred off you are mistaken. I am sure you have listed enough things to know you get ordered lower amounts all the time. even if you do have firm for pricing. Also you get more people who will respond to an add when they know they can negotiate a bit.

#5676 3 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

It would be factual if it was double, its not. I’ve only had one person ask for a few hundred off on a pin. Other pin sales I got what I had listed it for with no haggling. BTW I’ll give you $4k for you TF
Now lets get back to the Topic, not the newb “know it all” banter

Sure come tonight its yours minus the topper and sound card addon.

#5677 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I’d like to propose a vote to ban newb Fieldsweeper from posting and clogging up a generally smooth running FS thread.

All I did is post a for sale ad. You guys started in. You are the one who needs banned. Especially after your childish post on a completely different subject the other day because you are an immature child with no life but nothing better to do than post BS on here all day every day.

#5695 3 years ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

Anyone have a JP pro around the Cleveland area they are looking to sell?

I cannot remember who but there were a few people on Facebook that had one not long ago. Some were not advertised. They were just interested in my Transformers. Ended up trading it to a guy on Facebook but he did not have a JP. I can dig though my messenger to see and PM you their profiles.

#5698 3 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Looking for a players Lethal Weapon 3

There's at least one or two on fbm. Nearby too.

#5716 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

You don’t broadcast where pins are if someone is specifically asking to find one. You pm.
Wasn’t trying to harass anyone. Could I have a been gentler? Sure. But it’s standard to just pm.

NO you give everyone in the area fair shot. this is a what's for sale in Ohio thread. So when someone asks on here. Expect the replies to be public as this is a public thread not a private one he started nor was he asking for any specific info to be pm'd . He did not ask if there was any smoking deals around. He just asked for a machine. on a public thread.

The irony here is you love to ridicule someone when that LITERALLY could have been saved for a pm as its PURELY off topic. As you like to be the post police around here I find it funny how much of a MASSIVE hypocrite you are hahahaha.

However I think its best to let everyone who may want something know about it. If they wanted the info pm'ed. they can put "please pm me if you know of anything for sale etc etc otherwise expect a public reply to a public question.

Oh, and also you must have missed the part where I LITERALLY SAID I WOULD PM HIM THE INFO ANY WAY LMAO!

#5733 3 years ago

Probably going to list my stern near mint Nascar for trade or possibly sale if price is right. Now that I have stranger things. I don't need 2 my gf likes. I can get one I prefer now haha

#5751 3 years ago

Just listed my Nascar for trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104967

Prefer to trade but can sell. Wouldn't mind a couple EMs that are in good working order as well.

#5753 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'll give you 3 EMs. Sky jump, hurdy gurdy and surf champ. All working great and nice.

pics? and condition? playfields etc?

#5764 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

"really nice IM for sale"
Damn that is tempting, - obligitory "wish you were closer"

Like in ohio? Lmao

#5781 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Thread title is now "What's for sale in Ohio, PA, IN, WV, MI, Maybe some Kentucky, southern Canada, and perhaps West NY"

Just saying I got bitched out relentlessly for being "off topic" when talking about someone's ad when it was priced nearly double going rates.
however its somehow not off topic to literally be outside the scope of the thread? also I just made a passive joke tbh. then 50 replied came thorough as divided as the fucking elections. LMAO

seems like there are no people who take things as they are and have to argue the extreme left or right of everything lol.

#5804 3 years ago

Just a bump, Looking to trade. Open to pretty much anything as I am just looking for something different. A few EM's, something on my Wishlist, or just let me know what you have. Partial trades ok as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104967

#5808 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Off topic but figured I’d ask
Anyone have a slot machine stand for sale?
Looking for one for a IGT machine.
Open to a chair or stool too

I do but was selling with my double diamond. Never listed yet. But if someone doesn't want it with the slot I'll shoot you a message. It's a black stand. No chair tho

#5813 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

sweet
That’s what I’m after a black one
Lmk

Get someone to buy the slot machine and you can have it haha

#5819 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

send me pics I’ll toss it up online and get rid of it lol can’t guarantee price though lol

Lol. I'll get around to it some day.

1 week later
#5829 3 years ago

I am going to sell/trade my HUO Stranger things pro with UV light, Shaker, UV reactive rubbers. less than 600 plays.

Will trade/partial trade/2 for 1/add cash/take cash on top of... for anything on my Wishlist. No projects though please. If you have something else not on my Wishlist let me know and I may be interested. Ad will be up soon.

#5837 3 years ago

Just put the add up for my low play HUO Stranger things. Would prefer to trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106197

#5843 3 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Anybody selling a Deadpool Pro or Premium?

Was gonna ask the same haha.

#5848 3 years ago

Anyone willing to sell a decent Taxi?

2 months later
#6025 3 years ago

Listed my Sorcerer, lots of new stuff.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109640

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a 1985 Sorcerer pinball. It has all new pinscore displays, all fully non ghosting LEDs, brand new plastics all around. New pinballs, new decals for targets and custom inse...”
2021-02-04
Tallmadge, OH
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 816 times

1 week later
#6083 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/109640

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a 1985 Sorcerer pinball. It has all new pinscore displays, all fully non ghosting LEDs, brand new plastics all around. New pinballs, new decals for targets and custom inse...”
2021-02-04
Tallmadge, OH
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 816 times

Price lowered.

7 months later
#6676 2 years ago

Anyone know of any pinball (for sale) stores etc that take acima or progressive leasing?

1 year later
#7841 1 year ago

What is currently for sale right now? anything decently priced?

9 months later
#8801 8 months ago

Has the pin community turned to crack addiction? because some of the prices are getting ABSURD now. First no one wanted stranger things, now they are double lmfao.

Shit taxi's going for 5k lol (or at least asking) 7000+ for a used up arcade version of some Pro, lol. Hope to see some reasonable prices soon. And then you have someone listing one still overpriced for 6500, and then 2 states over some crack head listing his for 9500 lol.

#8804 8 months ago
Quoted from furnissrohio:

Just listed my Halloween BSE here in Ohio for sale. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/161401

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Blood Sucker Edition)

New ad!

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Home use only. Original owner. No mechanical issues. Had to shorten the springs on the 3 drop target bank, work 100%. Includes set of new Pinball Life drop target replacement sprin...”

6 hours ago

Marion, OH
(94 mi)

furnissrohio

8,200 (OBO)

Saw another, maybe not the BSE edition for like 6500. But nice machine.

#8805 8 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I've got a mostly redone police force for three grand does that suit your threshold for reasonable ?

3k isn't TOO bad (although a few of those are selling cheaper and even obo at the lower price), maybe a bit high in my book for some old machine, depends on condition etc. 3k may be ok if it's super clean fully working, completely shopped etc.

Older machines, haven't gotten TOOO bad, but that is because no one wants some police force, or flintstones pin lol. I think a NICE taxi is worth 4k tops. and a deadpool pro 5500 TOPS. Stranger things pro tops 5500 ish, depending on fan boi ness for the series.

I also think someone is selling a Simpsons that was like 2k a few years ago for like 8 k now lmfao that is probably 3 or 4k tops if in super nice condition. Someone is selling anon working project for like 5000 on facebook.

it's funny when I see these ads listed for months at a time. Sure no rush to sell or to by, but it's clear why they are only making a 4 digit number of the things a year. Too much of a circle jerk for anyone new to bother, getting that stranger things and then selling it a year later, only to have shit be ridiculous now, along with new prices are just leaving a salty taste in my mouth and I don't like hobbies that do that. my gf has been bugging me to get one again soon, but I have been spending my money on full scale planes. But I hope the rest of would be hobbies start leaving this hobby too. It's that sorta thing that just kills it for everyone. shame too.

I think dead pool used to be like 5000 not too long ago, probably would have bought one for that. but 7k is bs.

#8808 8 months ago

lol, are you even in Ohio? I am literally using the same site you are, there is one for 2500. The point is, many that are home use only are different and may hold value more so, but ones that have been at the local bowling ally til they barely work any more and they still think it's worth the same top tier dollar that a 200 HUO machine is lmao.

Being used up that much to the point it needs parts to function right is probably a 2k endeavor at a min. So their prices should reflect it. I am not expecting a ME Madness royal for 5k, I think that is fine at 15 to 20k if perfect and upgraded etc. but those are key machines, not some random ass police force. You can "lol" all you want, the fact is 3k is the most of any currently listed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Fieldsweeper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=Fieldsweeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.