FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5233 3 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

Anybody have a nice Spyhunter for sale?

Came across one at one of the antique malls on i70 in Springfield about a year ago. Decent shape but non working. Guy wanted too much.
I went back recently to see if he would come down and it was gone. ‍♂️

#5244 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckaroo:

Just getting started in Pinside but been in the hobby for 50 years.

Welcome!

1 week later
#5263 3 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Damn, that's tempting!

I feel the same way lol. If I wasn’t already picking up 3 in the next few weeks I would have jumped on it.

#5267 3 years ago

Working but Dirty. Easy pick up in central Ohio.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “Stern - Monopoly Pinball Game has recently been taken off route. Game is working but needs torn down and shopped out. Needs new rubber and lights. Its pretty dirty. Flippers work,...”
2020-06-30
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 677 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#5529 3 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Blowing out stuff from my resto stash all new - priced at cost, no shipping except maybe the lockdown bar.
Sega/Stern no tourney button lockdown bar
2 sets system 11 legs
2 sets wpc legs
system 11 power box stainless

Sounds like we have a similar stash.

1 month later
#5737 3 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone here get the 700 JD on Facebook?

The one last week? Pretty sure it went in about 10 minutes. Seller actually responded back to me and said I was 5th in line 20 minutes after she posted lol

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have an extra DMD laying around that they would sell? Looking for a replacement for my shadow.

New or used?

#5760 3 years ago

Used. The cheaper the better.

I have a few in the garage. Haven’t tested them in a while. Let me know and I’ll dig them out and plug them in.

1 month later
#5872 3 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a few games currently available.

Nice looking Playboy. And Kudos on the profile name and avatar!

"The meaning, mother dear, is a quick death. I've warned you not to interfere in my affairs."

1 week later
#5881 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

friday when I'm off work in my saurkraut and pork induced coma I'll make listings. Just trying to get something up before weekend since this will be a long weekend for many.

You had me at kraut and pork coma.....

Seriously though....I wish I had the room for the raven and Hollywood heat.

2 that have been on my “wth” want list.

#5883 3 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

I only have room for 5 games. 1 game is a black knight that I've had for 30+ yrs. So my other 4 spots are what ever. I'm not picky.
I've been hunting for a surf n safari or a cactus Jack's for my girlfriend with no luck. Those are her 2 reasonable priced games she likes.
Her grail games are tz, totan and class of 1812. Tz is the easier one to find.
So we made the deal to sell off my 4 games. Chip in each and buy tz.
I shit you not- couple days after we agreed to this a cj popped up locally. I ran it by her but she has her heart set on tz. She is actually excited sending me links to mods lol.
And if I can get her playing more that's good for me. Only problem is her tastes are more exspensive than mine. Boy do I love my 80bs lol.

Thats awesome that she is that much into them.
My wife and daughter just come down and play them once in a while. They like the one as they say..... "has the spinny soccer ball on it with the cute dog" LOL

#5888 3 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Is it you Thomas that was looking to get a ToTAN?

No, not me. Sorry.

1 week later
#5935 3 years ago

Is that the one that was supposed to go to the pinball garage?

Nice looking game!

#5966 3 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Sale Pending!

Pinball Pool

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for your consideration is a very nice Pinball Pool. Playfield has been stripped, cleaned, waxed and rerubbered. Plastics cleaned and flamed. All metal polished. backglass an...”

8 days ago

Massillon, OH

1,200 (OBO)

McPin54

Sale Pending!

World Cup

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for your consideration is a Extremely Nice World Cup!

Game plays 100% with New all in One Driver /MPU Board. Displays are strong and vibrant. Playfield is nicer than most ga...”

2 days ago

Massillon, OH

McPin54

That is a super nice World Cup! And you are close.... damn. Makes want to sell mine and put it towards getting yours! GL

#5976 3 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I'm going to have a Strikes & Spares (Gottlieb) and a Popeye up for sale in Indy in the near future if anyone is interested.

What are you looking to get for the Popeye?

#5997 3 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Got 2400 burning a hole in my pocket, let me know what out there.

Any interest in a Nascar?

#6001 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheberha:

ceckitti
Still have the Nascar available? I may be interested.

Still sitting in the garage.

#6011 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Bryan Holmgren - a collector and operator near Akron - had one very recently on Facebook f/s

Bryan is a great seller. Picked up my Silverball Mania from him and have been happy with it since!

2 weeks later
#6090 3 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I was cleaning up my shop and I have a high-speed backglass. It's not perfect some of the art looks like its loose from the glass but still there. If someone wants it to practice repairing on it or maybe it's just better then what you got. Let me know. It's free. Thanks Tony. Pm me and I can send you a pic.

PM'd ya

1 month later
#6177 3 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

I picked up a project Banzai Run this week so I'm ready to sell/trade the one I bought from PAPA.
I also listed BMX for sale/ trade in the classifieds.

Was it the Banzai from the estate auction here in Ohio? I was watching that one. Looked like it good shape cosmetically. Wondered what all was wrong with it.

Went for a good price.

2 weeks later
#6216 3 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Looking for my next pin. Come get my cash before my wife does. Aiq pre, wonka se, octoberfest, turtles or stranger things pro or pre, maybe a tz or afm se. what’s out there Ohio???

We seem to be in the same boat. lol

#6225 3 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Any EM rifle games in the area available, haunted house, twin pirates or wild kingdom?

There were a couple project gun games for sale at the PinBrew fest last weekend. But not sure who it was that was selling them. He had a huge booth full of project games and used parts.
Maybe someone knows who it was.

#6229 3 years ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I wanted that Time Zone he had, if I didn’t just buy a project Strato-Flite the day before that game would’ve been in line for a restoration

I was on the fence for a couple days on that FishTales that he had sitting there. Of course when I went back to make an offer and pull the trigger......it was gone.

#6232 3 years ago

Had 1500.00 on it, but he said to make an offer.
But..... its was in pretty bad shape. Missing half the boards, a decent amount of game specific parts not there, faded cabinet, no legs or glass (BG & PF).

1 month later
#6333 2 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Thinking of adding something newer to the lineup -- along the lines of a Deadpool or something similar.
To do so I'd put a Johnny Mnemonic and Swords of Fury out there as possible sale / trade opportunities. Might even consider parting with my Paragon if the right deal came along (its really nice ).

What would you be looking to get for Johnny?

1 month later
#6412 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Bump for my marketplace posted trade on my Fish Tales. Looking for Goldeneye, Bad Cats, Whirlwind, Nascar, Wheel of Fortune, Rollercoaster Tycoon. Thanks!

Any interest in monopoly?

#6414 2 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Monopoly *sigh*. That's a game I want to love but just can't. The examples I played were not good, I admit. I don't care for the tight playfield or rotating flipper. It just isn't a game I am interested in, sorry.

I totally understand. Just though id throw it out there. I got the game originally to clean/play/flip. never had interest in it.... but started to actually like it a little lol. Its not a bad game.... but not one that I want to keep in the lineup.

Good luck with your search though.

2 weeks later
#6438 2 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have a Flash Gordon and a Eight Ball Deluxe both with hard tops very nice games that I going to list after I take a few pics.Let me know if anyone is interested in them.

Might be interested in the Flash Gordon. Is it the one that was at PinBrew? Nice looking game!

4 weeks later
#6510 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone have a Wrestlemania pro or a Munsters pro they may sell thanks

I have a buddy that has a WrestleMania on location right now here in Columbus. I can see if he is interested in selling.

1 week later
#6545 2 years ago
Quoted from furnissrohio:

Tales From The Crypt

Selling or looking for?

2 weeks later
#6572 2 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Get in line lol

If I would have known how popular and desired Congo was going to become.... I would have never sold mine 10 years ago

1 month later
#6704 2 years ago
Quoted from PlanetExpress:

Wish I could deliver for a chance to play Ultraman at Southland Lanes, but I can’t travel right now.

I played that one today. The game is very fun to look at, and the call outs had my wife laughing. But... Im on the fence on the game play. Need to get more games on it (or halloween) before making a final feeling on it.

1 week later
#6730 2 years ago

#6736 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Because you got downvoted for your post

Yeah, apparently he didn’t like the price I posted for some games my company is selling. Something triggered him and he went all gangster in a dm.
I mean….I don’t think I can move forward after it lol

1 week later
1 month later
#6869 2 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

It was my personal game, I unboxed it at Expo for everyone to play before I even put a game on it, I took it to Pincinnati this past weekend. I had no desire to sell it as I have the other Keiths but if someone wanted to spend 15k on it, they could have it. Someone wanted it, so they got it. If that makes me a bad guy, then it is what it is. If you’re taking notes though I guess I need to message you any time I do something that costs me money. Love ya Delt

The way I look at it..... since it was Zach's personal game..... and he just brought it for others to enjoy. He probably just said..... I dont want to sell it, BUT...... THIS is what would get me to part with it. Nothing wrong with that.

My Phantom of the Opera is never leaving my collection anytime in the near future.... but If someone threw 5k down on the glass......... Ill help them load it in their truck lol

#6873 2 years ago

I know of some NIB games available in Columbus right now (in stock). Company I work for has them for sale. Not my department, I work in the operations side, not distributing but I can direct you (and get brownie points on my Rush game from referrals )

Mandalorian Pro
JP Home Pin
Elvira 40th

1 week later
#6899 2 years ago

Will most likely be posting my Monopoly for sale once Stern makes their next announcement.

Also.... the company I work for still has

(2) Jurrasic Park The Pin NIB
(1) Elvira 40th NIB

#6912 2 years ago
Quoted from PrinceOfPinside:

I have a very nice Getaway example I would consider trading +/- cash for the right machine (May consider selling if I get the right offer though. Who knows). Cabinet has no fade whatsoever and only minor dings here and there. Also has the donut shop mod done.
Here is what I'm looking for atm although I'm open to others as well:
-Wrestlemania LE
-Metallica
-Indianapolis 500
-Radical!
-Harley Davidson (Stern/Sega)
-Viper Night Drivin'
-Flash Gordon
-Alien Star
-X Files
-Quicksilver
I'm located around 10 minutes outside Pittsburgh PA and willing to meet within reasonable driving distance.

Would be interested in pics also. I have one on your list I might be talked into trading.

But….of course If Pump House decides to pass.

1 week later
#6966 2 years ago

Was just told that my sister company next door still has the following....
(Columbus Ohio)

(1)Jurrasic Park Home Pin
(1)Elvira 40th
(1)Rush Premium

#6968 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Rush premium wont be out for quite a while that is a pre-order

It’s part of their initial shipment that’s already been set up.

I already have one reserved for myself.

1 week later
#7035 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:Bought a junk game and cleaned it up and fixed all the issues and sold it for more. I've done it a ton. Never bought NIB games during a shortage to solely profit off fellow pinheads.
But we are all capitalists. I've seen your work and you do a great job restoring machines - just didn't see you as a flipper. But it's none of my business so I will shut up and go about my way.

7500.00 isnt that far off of MSRP. How much do you think he should sell a NIB pro for right now?? While we are at it..... how much would YOU sell a NIB pro for right now?

#7054 2 years ago
Quoted from tomtest:

Machine - For Sale

Tee'd Off CQ

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”

7 days ago

Hagerstown, MD

tomtest

Machine - For Sale

Tee'd Off CQ

Featured!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “CQ, CQ Selling probably one of the nicest, if not the nicest, Gottlieb Tee'd Off games in existence, HUO game that is just unbelievable, not a mark on the cabinet and the PF is pe...”

7 days ago

Hagerstown, MD

tomtest

3) beautiful machines on the marketplace: I have a totally restored CQ rare 1980 Gottlieb Torch machine on the marketplace for $4950, one of the nicest in existence, also one of the nicest mint condition HUO Tee'd Off machines you will find and just reduced to $5450, finally a totally restored Jungle Lord for $4000, I will discount for multiple purchases.

Little far from Ohio.......

1 week later
#7118 2 years ago

Was just told that my sister company next door has the following....
(Columbus Ohio)

ALL NIB

(2) Mandalorian Premiums (March build date) - $8,999.00
(2) Jurrasic Park Pros (April Build Date) - $6,899.00
(4) Deadpool Premiums (May/June build date) - $8,999.00
(1) Elvira 40th (available NOW) - $25,000.00
plus taxes and freight.

Message me for contact info.

#7120 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Do these come with a reach around or is it extra? Asking for a friend.

Those are all at exactly MSRP (obviously not the Elvira). Not sure what the issue you have is.

#7131 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Sorry, but final cost will not be msrp - might as well have full disclosure here. (not talking about tax either)

Those are the prices for the game. They are being sold by a distributor. So of course there would be taxes and freight. Do you expect them to just eat that?

You are more than welcome to call them and discuss the price for yourself.

And where are you going to find these titles.... NIB.... for less than that? Routed and home games that have been played for months/year are going for more.

#7133 2 years ago
Quoted from Deez:I don't have an issue - I'll explain the joke since you seem to have missed it.
The prices are so high that they are synonymous with being sodomized, therefore I was wondering if there was a bonus involved; paid out in the form of a reach around. Kind of like a reverse kickback?

No.... i got the dumb joke. My question is your issue with the prices.
Find a NIB premium for less than what I post.

1 month later
#7255 2 years ago

Created an Ohio Owners club thread for those interested.

For chit chat, tech help, part needs, sharing photos.... etc...

Stop by.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ohio-pinball-owners-club

#7260 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Total of 2 Gottlieb Spin Wheel machines. Both machines need work. Some parts might be missing. But there should be more than enough to make 1 complete game. Possibly both. Play...”
2022-03-10
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 339 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Lower cabinet and playfield for a Bally Mystic. Will receive what is pictured. There is no head, backglass, or boards. AS IS.”
2022-03-10
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 500 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Lower cabinet and playfield for a Bally Bobby Orr Power Play. Will receive what is pictured. There is NO Head or Backglass or Boards! AS IS.”
2022-03-10
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 437 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Lower cabinet and playfield for a Bally Future Spa. Will receive what is pictured. There is NO Head or Backglass or Boards! AS IS.”
2022-03-10
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 529 times

1 week later
#7291 2 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone bringing any em projects to Pinbrew ?
Looking to pickup a few titles and maybe some playfields wall art etc
Any neon beer signs or any of the above pm me
Cash in hand
If there is a sep thread sorry I didn’t see it

I cant make it to Pinbrew this year, but I have some EM projects and playfields up in the marketplace.

1 month later
#7463 1 year ago

Thinking of putting my Monopoly and Excalibur up for trade.

Any interest in the group for them before I post?

1 week later
#7494 1 year ago

Just put in my order for my Rush premium . So I need to clear up a hole in the lineup before July when it gets here.

So.... looking to do a 2 for 1 trade with my Excalibur and Monopoly.

Looking for Stern pros (DMD or LCD) and WPCs. Or really anything off my Wish list.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Stern Monopoly. Game is working. In good shape. Has had topside torn down, cleaned, upgraded with Comet cool white LEDs and flashers (light show is awesome!) ...”
2022-10-03
Columbus, OH
4,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 2298 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Excalibur. Game is working. Plays good, and is in good shape. But could use a cleaning and tune up. Sound is awesome, was actually impressed with how good it d...”
2022-07-10
Columbus, OH
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 800 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#7641 1 year ago

Took the "Trade Only" off my Monopoly and threw a price on it.

Still willing to take trades though. Dont be shy... let me know what you have to offer.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Stern Monopoly. Game is working. In good shape. Has had topside torn down, cleaned, upgraded with Comet cool white LEDs and flashers (light show is awesome!) ...”
2022-10-03
Columbus, OH
4,200 (OBO)

1 month later
#7761 1 year ago
Quoted from Clnilsen:

Thought I'd toss this in the Ohio thread if there's any snowbirds coming to Florida soon and want to make some $$ - I have a Machine that I need brought from Wadsworth Oh to Orlando FL. It's packed and ready, but alas the house is on a cul de sac and STI will only send a 48ft truck which of course doesn't work. PM if interested!

Get ahold of Bob Cunningham. He is “as found arcade machines” on Facebook. He delivers arcade equipment for a living. He is here in Ohio and travels to Florida often I believe.

#7763 1 year ago
Quoted from Sugar:

I heard he retired!? Anyone else know for sure?

I just worked with him less than 2-3 months ago. He is still actively posting about hauls he is making for customers.

#7775 1 year ago

Considering selling my Bally Flip Flop project. I just dont have time to dig into it, and Im still not ready to try to bring an EM back to life.

Let me know if interested before I post it in the market.

Just asking what I have in it..... $500.00

3 weeks later
#7827 1 year ago

Relisted and dropped price a little.

Would prefer to sell. Need the room and cash for next game.
But.... would listen to trade offers on WPC, Stern Pro, Early 80s Bally, and system 11s.

Machine - For Sale
2022-10-03
Columbus, OH
4,200 (OBO)

1 week later
#7854 1 year ago
Quoted from zaki:

Selling Led Zeppelin Pro. $5,500. As good as new, low plays.

If I could get someone to buy my Monopoly..... we might be talking.

#7856 1 year ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

My low ball offer still stands - seriously though glwts someone buy this guys monopoly fun game

I mean..... Im still interested in your Tales from the Crypt

Lets make a deal LOL

4 weeks later
#7950 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I have been looking for a hang glider. I would be interested if you are selling

Ditto

1 month later
#8150 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

I'm enjoying the "black sheep" games more lately.
If anyone has a Big Buck Hunter or Twister they would like to sell, ping me. See what we can figure out together.

Some of the black sheep’s are the funnest made.

1 month later
#8327 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

I don't play my cabinets.

Do you wash your car?

1 month later
#8462 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I have a lit translite display I built using a front-loading frame from Spotlight Displays. It fits a translite that measures 18.5" x 26.5". If there is interest, I can get you pics. Can bring to Pinbrew. $100 for it seems fair for all, covers cost and none of my excellent craftsmanship work.

Any pics of it?

6 months later
#8981 6 months ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Still looking for some em projects
Pm me what you have

PM coming

#8989 6 months ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

The problem is we are not selling a stock pile of NIBs to noobs that only put 37 plays on them.
That being said I’m selling a HOU 1967 Williams Shangri La with 22 plays and 1000s of mods, pinstadiums, and 3 toppers!
A must have if you recently joined the hobby!!!
Way more fun than the last 6 Sterns combined!
If needed pleases PM me for 463 pics of the shooter lane

Machine - For Sale

Shangri-La

Fully shopped/refurbished - “Find your own personal pinball Shangri-La with this beauty from 1967!
These little 2” flippers are mean!

Touched up playfield
I made a playfield protector that is held in place...”

11 days ago

Kent, OH
(113 mi)

mrm_4

1,500 (OBO)

I remember playing that at Pinbrew. Beautiful game.

1 week later
#9008 6 months ago

Put my Amigo up for sale. Dont really want to get rid of it, but space has run out and I need to start gathering funds for a certain Shark machine that i hope will be coming out soon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Amigo Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bally Amigo EM Game is working and playing. Has recently had a top side tear down, cleaned, installed Titan rings and Comet LEDs. Needs 1 fuse holder replaced. Currently has wire...”
2023-10-08
Columbus, OH
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 112 times
Contributed to Pinside

Im also THINKING of listing my Earthshaker (working/semi project) and my Black belt (with extra playfields and ramps). Have not made that final decision yet.

4 weeks later
#9063 5 months ago

Put my Black Belt w/ extra playfields and new ramps up for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Black Belt to raise funds for a future purchase. What you will get is: -Black Belt pinball machine. -(2) semi populated used playfields -(2) New ramps As you know t...”
84 days ago
Columbus, OH
Expired!

1 week later
#9101 5 months ago

Have 2 games up on marketplace currently in Columbus....

Earthshaker:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Williams Earthshaker Game is working and playable, but has a few issues that need addressed. Cons: - The sound is present, but EXTREMLY faint, pretty much quiet. I have not ye...”
2023-12-25
Columbus, OH
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1567 times
Contributed to Pinside

Black Belt:

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Black Belt to raise funds for a future purchase. What you will get is: -Black Belt pinball machine. -(2) semi populated used playfields -(2) New ramps As you know t...”
84 days ago
Columbus, OH
Expired!

1 month later
#9243 3 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Anyone need a color dmd? It’s a LED dot version. Have it in my fish tales currently but basically new.
$425 shipped (retail $500)

Normally I would jump all over this! Been wanting to get one for my World Cup 94, but I’m saving every penny I can for when the Shark is released

#9268 3 months ago

Looking to switch up the lineup. I could do a a 1, add or gain cash, or do a multiple pin trade. Games I have are:
Bram stokers Dracula
No fear
Game show
Stern stingray
Skateball
Viking - CPR playfield installed
Mainly looking for newer games, but relatively open.

Define……”newer”.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now?tu=Ceckitti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.