FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 190.
#4901 4 years ago

Anyone have a metallica pro forsale?

#4902 4 years ago
Quoted from johnny77:

Anyone have a metallica pro forsale?

Did you see the one up for sale in Pittsburgh?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90113

#4903 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Funhouse. Sell me yours.

#4904 4 years ago
Quoted from shimmydisc:

How about a 4 Million BC plus some cash for Genesis?
Other games I want to sell in the next few months:
Sorcerer
Sinbad
Countdown
Totem

Thanks for the offer not looking for those titles I see you have a blackout in your collection any interest in trading that one.

#4905 4 years ago

I did thanks. Didnt want to drive that far.

#4906 4 years ago

Desperately LOOking for an IMVE (Iron Man vault edition)

#4907 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Desperately LOOking for an IMVE (Iron Man vault edition)

This one in Cali would be pretty reasonable even with shipping: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71112

#4908 4 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

This one in Cali would be pretty reasonable even with shipping: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/71112

Looking for a bit nicer example, thanks though

#4909 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Thanks for the offer not looking for those titles I see you have a blackout in your collection any interest in trading that one.

Sorry, Blackout is staying, waiting for the hardtop.

#4910 4 years ago

Speaking of Hard Tops...

I'm interested to know if there are any Space Shuttles out there people might want to part with. My preference is one that needs work or is a hardtop candidate. Also open to one that is already hard-topped.

#4911 4 years ago

Wanted looking for either a Space Invaders, Bally Rolling Stones, or a Paragon let me know if you have one thanks.

#4912 4 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my HUO Aerosmith Premium for another newer Stern pro or premium. Plus or Minus Cash.

#4913 4 years ago

Looking for POTC-LE to purchase Cincinnati to Columbus areas

#4914 4 years ago

Have a linked pair of Crusin USA sitdown racers
Dedicated and work great
Very fun
Asking 1000 or trade what do you have?

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#4915 4 years ago

Adding a few more games to my search list just looking for stuff from my wishlist Paragon, No Fear, Excalibur, Getaway, Data EAST star Trek, Space Invaders, Stern Playboy, StarGate, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Maverick.

#4916 4 years ago

Heres a long shot...

Ive got a handful of EM projects I wouldnt mind trading all for a working machine. Mostly to save on space.

Buccaneer GTLB: 9/10 nearly mint huo, unfortunately previous owner ripped back leg off during move. Cabinet repair and itll be one of the nicest around.

Vulcan: dirty, untested, but could clean up to be very nice.

Little Cheif: FILTHY, untested, seems complete but will definitely need a lot of help.

Jubilee: Nice condition, untested, some pf wear otherwise decent condition.

Royal Belles: Keeney woodrail, basket case, seems to be 95% complete mechanically, no legs, no glass, plastics wrecked

#4917 4 years ago

Have a linked pair of need for speed GT drivers that work great. Changing it up a bit. Two options.
Both games without the monitors $200. Or $1100 as is for the working pair. They've got LCDs in them currently.

#4918 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Black Knight 2000 with a side knight. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN but I could meet somewhere in OH if a trade is worked out. The machine is up in the marketplace

#4919 4 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Looking to trade my Black Knight 2000 with a side knight. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN but I could meet somewhere in OH if a trade is worked out. The machine is up in the marketplace

What's a "side knight"?

#4920 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

What's a "side knight"?

Side knight (plural side knights)

(slang) A knightress; a knight with whom a man carries on a physical affair (not emotional affair) without having the intention of forming a serious relationship

#4921 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

What's a "side knight"?

I’m thinking it’s that giant knight in the last pictures

#4922 4 years ago

Looking for a tapper arcade

#4923 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I’m thinking it’s that giant knight in the last pictures

You are correct, 6,3” knight in the last picture.

#4924 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Looking for a tapper arcade

There is a tap it built into Oktoberfest, try it out sometime. I wasn't expecting that.

#4925 4 years ago

I have a No Good Gofers in WV, around 3 hours for Cleveland, Cincy, and Columbus. On the Marketplace. Prefer a trade.

Wade

#4926 4 years ago

may put my players Taxi up for grabs

Added over 4 years ago:

Gone!

#4927 4 years ago

Looking for any kind of early solid state Bally or William's games to add to the collection as I don't own any let me know thanks.

#4928 4 years ago

Going to be listing our space station soon. Art blades are taking for ever to come from Europe but once they arrive it will be up for sale. Has green led display, keyless lock, leg protectors, leds, titan rubbers. Cab has some touch ups but in good condition. Playfield looks good, no Broke plastics, one spot by the bumpers that you can see in the pics. Probably will be around 2k

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SCHfCR4eAdUipQJV6

#4929 4 years ago

Looking for a project/player's Space Shuttle, Firepower, Alien Poker, Jungle Lord, Black Knight or Flash Gordon.

#4930 4 years ago

Edit keeping the game.

#4931 4 years ago

Might consider trading my Twister still not sure has dark blue powder coat and an extra disc magnet board maybe a Deadpool or Ghostbusters pro.

Might and maybe? Are you sure?

#4932 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Might and maybe? Are you sure?

Haha after I posted that I instantly had second thoughts going to hold on to it.

#4933 4 years ago

Haha after I posted that I instantly had second thoughts going to hold it.

Twister is a nice pin... I would keep it too

#4934 4 years ago

Twister is a nice pin... I would keep it too

Shitty movie and mediocre pin, IMO.

#4935 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Shitty movie and mediocre pin, IMO.

Lol! I love Haters. I bet life is awesome

#4936 4 years ago

Movie was okay
Universal ride was awesome
Pinball ok ok

#4937 4 years ago

Lol! I love Haters. I bet life is awesome

Not at all awesome. Actually things are not going very well. Work, home, family member health.

I really wish my house would sell. Then I can have the fun of carving up this shuffle bowler that nobody wants. I have never parted a game, but I have destroyed plenty of things with my reciprocating chainsaw.

#4938 4 years ago

Movie not so great but pin is a blast. The movie had one thing in it's favor......Helen Hunt I can look at her all day long.

#4939 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Not at all awesome. Actually things are not going very well. Work, home, family member health.
I really wish my house would sell. Then I can have the fun of carving up this shuffle bowler that nobody wants. I have never parted a game, but I have destroyed plenty of things with my reciprocating chainsaw.

You sound like the average American

#4940 4 years ago

Sense a derailment ahead. Focus. For sale in Ohio thread. Not chit-chat about why Twister is great or horrible.

#4941 4 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Sense a derailment ahead. Focus. For sale in Ohio thread. Not chit-chat about why Twister is great or horrible.

You tells us Matt!

#4942 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I may take the bowler for free
U deliver

#4943 4 years ago

Mostly restored F14 Tomcat in the marketplace for trade still up for grabs. Just picked up plastic protectors and added it to the listing.

#4944 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Do any house calls Wayout? Have a Doctor Who driving me crazy.

#4945 4 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

What is the shuffler bowler, an old em style or SS?

#4946 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

I may take the bowler for free
U deliver

No. Ill cut it up and put it on the curb for you though. You want it, bring plenty of help to get it out of my basement. That's only if the currently interested party falls through.

#4947 4 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Do any house calls Wayout? Have a Doctor Who driving me crazy.

I'm pretty busy this week. Get in touch with with me next to see where I'm at. I've helped a few in the past and have no problem with it. I just can't make it my priority though. I can also get an idea of where you are stuck, just PM me. Thanks.

#4948 4 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

What is the shuffler bowler, an old em style or SS?

EM. 1966 United Encore. My ad on the Marketplace has a couple of pics.

#4949 4 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a jp premium?

#4950 4 years ago

Love my Mr.Game Mac Attack is not getting played as much might consider trading it for the right offer will consider anything just let me know.

Also have a Revenge From Mars which is my moms game only other game i could persuade her to trade it for is a Junkyard or a working players funhouse if anyone is interested.

There are 9,486 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.