FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 189.
#4601 4 years ago

Just saw one posted in the Cleveland show thread. Perhaps that is it

#4602 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Who snagged the $1500 Batman Forever with the sound problem on Craigslist last night?
I missed that by 15 minutes!!

This guy? Haha. Jk I have no idea, but just saw this post.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clepin-5-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-sept-5-8th-2019/page/2#post-5174243

#4603 4 years ago

Sounds like the one listed last night for $1500. And he wants $3k for it now - needs shopped, adjustments, and sound is messed up.

#4604 4 years ago

Hey at least the one from last night is still available!

#4605 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey at least the one from last night is still available!

Double the money double the fun???? No?

#4606 4 years ago

I have some projects available I would consider trades for solid state pins (working or projects) or cash offers.

Machine - For Sale
Cleopatra EM Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a rather rare EM version of Gottlieb Cleopatra. The cabinet and backglass are both in good condition. The inside of the cabinet and head are fairly clean as well. The pla...”
2019-08-29
Pittsburgh, PA
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 163 times

Other - For Sale
“This is a complete Stern solid state puck bowler. The boards all appear to be in good condition, but the game doesn't currently boot. The bowler is currently disassembled and in m...”
2019-08-29
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 42 times

#4607 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Sounds like the one listed last night for $1500. And he wants $3k for it now - needs shopped, adjustments, and sound is messed up.

I was second in line for it. I offered the flipper the $1500 he paid and $100 for his roundtrip to get it.

I wanted it to work on with my son who is obsessed with all things comic books right now.

It’s one thing to ask for double what you paid if you bothered to do anything to improve upon what you bought like fix any of the myriad of problems it has currently!

#4608 4 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

You can still get a very nice Cue Ball Wizard for $1500 that needs nothing, right here

#4609 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Spider-Man, HUO Star Wars pro, or HUO x-men for a friend looking to enter the hobby. Let me know what you have. Thanks

#4611 4 years ago

Listed an Addams Family today. Looking to get an AFMr through trade or cash sale and then buy one.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I’m listing my very nice players condition Addams Family. I would really like to trade for an AFMr but would sell outright and use the money to buy one. I would also consider a p...”
2019-08-30
Mansfield, OH
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 850 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4612 4 years ago

Looking to trade a few arcades for a wpc title
All working- all upright cabinets-
1Dk junior -dedicated
2super pac man-dedicated
3galaga- dedicated
4nba Jam-dedicated

Looking for:
Judge dredd
Sttng
Taxi
2000-up era stern
Wpc
Afm -project ok

Pm me

#4613 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in doing a TEMP trade of my IMDN for a 'deeper' game in the next few months let me know. Maybe 4-6 weeks or whatever. LOVE IMDN but just looking for something new to stream this Fall. Been playing it a lot lately ( https://www.twitch.tv/boomgo_pinball ). I'm not on PS often so just PM me.

#4614 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

If anyone is interested in doing a TEMP trade of my IMDN for a 'deeper' game in the next few months let me know. Maybe 4-6 weeks or whatever. LOVE IMDN but just looking for something new to stream this Fall. Been playing it a lot lately ( https://www.twitch.tv/boomgo_pinball ). I'm not on PS often so just PM me.

Let me buy it. Lol

#4615 4 years ago

Officially listed

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO other than previous owner took it to a show. Typical stern dimpling on the pf. Has shaker and killer powder coat on the armor/wireforms. Shooter lane has a touch of wear. Lit s...”
2019-09-03
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Bought this and unfortunately haven't played it much- 2nd owner showing 75 plays. Super nice with shaker.”
2019-09-03
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 791 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4616 4 years ago
Quoted from johnny77:

Let me buy it. Lol

Maybe in a month or two we can make a deal. I'm super in love with it so we'll see. But these will be around for some time. Ha. Stay tuned.

#4617 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Maybe in a month or two we can make a deal. I'm super in love with it so we'll see. But these will be around for some time. Ha. Stay tuned.

I'll pay $1 more than johnny77

#4618 4 years ago

Selling my Doctor Who for $3,800 (OBO) will also consider some trades.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83995

#4619 4 years ago

clean bsd for sale, needs 1 switch , 1 side of cabinet is faded

#4620 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'll pay $1 more than johnny77

Lol

#4621 4 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Well im right around the corner in newark/heath area

#4622 4 years ago

Multiple games. for sale. FREE DELIVERY to Cle-Pin show on Saturday (9/7) if deal made in advance.

HUO JJP POTCCE w/mods (lots of pics)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84289

HUO Deadpool LE w/mods (lots of pics)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84230

NIB Black Knight LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82681

NIB ACDC Luci Premium
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82683

NIB Deadpool LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82682

NIB Jurassic Park Pro
-- not listed on Pinside

Other NIB Sterns available as well
-- call/text for availability

Willing to listen to reasonable offers on all games. Call me directly for details or to make offers..

Jim
614-893-3282

#4623 4 years ago

Fresh Diner Resto

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Super nice Diner. CPR playfield and backglass. New ramps, plastics, pops, flippers, rubbers, coil sleeves, decals, display, LEDs (warm white), side rails, speaker, wiring harness c...”
2019-09-04
Cincinnati, OH
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1289 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4624 4 years ago

Games are loaded for the show! See everyone there!!!

#4625 4 years ago

Possibly have a nice South Park I can bring to show and if buyer is willing to leave it at the show all weekend for free play I will let it go for $2500 otherwise $2750. I would consider it to be pretty nice overall. Clive from Coin Op repaired and rebuilt the CPU board. Can get pics and video for anyone seriously interested.

#4626 4 years ago

I just listed an I500 in Fort Wayne, IN. Could bring half way to the Cleveland show if a trade was worked out. Here's the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84465

#4627 4 years ago

Looking for a low play,HUO GB Premium.

#4628 4 years ago

I'll be listing a Super Nice NO FEAR, No Fade and armor is orange powder coat with inside cabinet flame art blades. plays fast and strong with flippers rebuilt.

#4629 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Stern Spider-Man Comet non-ghosting LEDs Masked Menace sling and return lane plastics, originals included. Game is in great shape and was setup at the Cleveland Show. Only issue ...”
2019-09-08
Solon, OH
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 342 times

#4630 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for your consideration is an extremely nice NO FEAR. Cab shows wear but nicer than most. Little to No Fade. Game is trimmed out in Orange powder coat. there is some wear on ...”
2019-09-08
Massillon, OH
2,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 413 times

#4631 4 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Machine - For Sale

No Fear: Dangerous Sports

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Up for your consideration is an extremely nice NO FEAR. Cab shows wear but nicer than most. Little to No Fade. Game is trimmed out in Orange powder coat. there is some wear on ...”

7 hours ago

Massillon, OH

2,950 (OBO)

McPin54

Such a great guy!

This NF is somewhat tempting me. I briefly had a No Fear, before it pooped the bed on me.

#4632 4 years ago

I've got a nice seeburg jukebox 220 channel model for trade

Looking for a project pin something post 1989

#4633 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Such a great guy!
This NF is somewhat tempting me. I briefly had a No Fear, before it pooped the bed on me.

Thanks Brother!

#4634 4 years ago

Next up my prized Walking Dead pro with "bloody" powdercoat.
Also down the road a bit I will have an Evel Knievel

#4635 4 years ago

Contemplating selling Data East Batman & Lethal Weapon 3. $2,000 each OBO.

Batman - Works great. MPU & Power boards replaced with Rottendog boards within the last year. New auto plunger, joker ramp, ramp diverter and flipper rebuilds also within the last year. Fully LED. NOS backglass. Topper installed. Playfield has some wear around flippers, slings and top lanes, as with most DE games from this era.

Lethal Weapon 3 - Works great with no issues. Fully LED. Nice backglass and playfield. Cabinet has some dings, but nothing major. Dome on top is chipped, but functional. Plays great, fast, and is a fun game. Just ready for something different.

Will grab pictures of both this afternoon.

Both games located at Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights and would have to be moved up stairs.

#4637 4 years ago

I just brought my Twister into Retro Arcade in Sharon, PA; to put it up for sale over on the retail side.
Currently, it's in the storage room, in the back. I'm probably going to shop it out this coming week, then put it on the floor for sale.

If one of you local guys want it unshopped, I can do $2500 cash.

Plays great. The magnets, spinning disc and fan topper all work. Many of the lights have been switched to LED.
The cabinet is overall pretty nice. It has some of the usual "wear" around the flipper buttons. I have some of the nicer flipper button covers I can give you.

PM me if you're interested.
The shop and arcade are open Mon.-Sat. 9-9 and Sundays are 11-5.

#4638 4 years ago

Anyone have a Congo they are thinking of trading?

#4639 4 years ago

I am looking for a spuds McKenzie neon sign if anyone has one they are selling pm me

#4640 4 years ago

I’m the Bud Man, not a miracle worker! Those are hard to find!

#4641 4 years ago

Had an original one sold it many years ago

Some guy in China copied my photo and is selling fake junky repros on eBay using an image of my original many moons ago

Have a bunch of bud man and spuds stuff
Just need the neon at this point

Missed a nos one a year or two ago for 200

#4642 4 years ago

Pins ready to go:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Unboxed this one myself - Custom blood armor, shaker, leds, cliffys, lolipop siderails. Transite signed by Borg.”
2019-09-15
Middletown, OH
Viewed: 289 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO other than previous owner took it to a show. Typical stern dimpling on the pf. Has shaker and killer powder coat on the armor/wireforms. Shooter lane has a touch of wear. Lit s...”
2019-09-03
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 894 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Bought this and unfortunately haven't played it much- 2nd owner showing 75 plays. Super nice with shaker.”
2019-09-03
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 791 times
Contributed to Pinside

Backglasses

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Lightning $75 used - sale pending Centaur $150 used - sale pending Also have new (repro) Barracorra, and Diner for $250 each Barracorra and Diner may have colors off a bit. May be...”
2019-09-14
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 297 times

Playfields

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “eight ball $250, mata hari and f-14 $75 ea - sale pending, playboy is an overlay on plywood $100 - sale pending NO SHIPPING on these.”
2019-09-14
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 290 times

#4643 4 years ago

Looking for an AFMr or whirlwind in Ohio (or Western PA or southern Michigan)

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an AFMr SE or CE within a few hour drive of central Ohio.”
2019-09-17
Mansfield, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 26 times
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Whirlwind within a few hour drive from central Ohio”
2019-09-17
Mansfield, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 54 times

#4644 4 years ago

A buddy of mine has decided to sell three of his beauties to fund some new purchases. I will have pics hopefully tomorrow and will list on Pinside Market...

Star Trek Next Gen
Scared Stiff
Theatre of Magic

All in excellent condition...just putting this out there as a preview. Any interest, let me know.

Thanks.

#4645 4 years ago

Still looking for a HUO GB Premium

#4646 4 years ago

Market ads are on Market for Scared Stiff and STTNG. TOM should be up this weekend when I get pics

#4648 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “New in box Deadpool Premium... looking for a trade for a nice TZ or IJ but will consider other titles like SS, Creature etc. Will consider HEP or high end restores and can add cash...”
2019-09-18
Canton, OH
Trade
Viewed: 233 times

#4649 4 years ago

Relisted my Vector lowered price to $1,200(obo) game needs some work but plays thanks Alek.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-vector-22

#4650 4 years ago

Got a nice 4 player nba jam
Super pac man
Galaga

What do u have pinball wise

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 189.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/93 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.