FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 189.
#4551 4 years ago

I work in cincinnati. I would also be interested in working on a trade for BS Dracula, Black Rose or metallica

Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “"Hurry, Hurry, Hurry, step right up!" This Hurricane is one hundred percent working and has given me no problems for the 6 years I have owned it. Tastefully done LED lighting. Just...”
2019-07-30
Union, KY
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 126 times

#4552 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Junk Yard shopped with: Brand new plastic set New PETG Wrecking Ball surround. New crane decal. Titan Silicone Rings color matching. Comet 50/50 SMD LEDs in GI, Inserts. Comet 8 S...”
2019-08-03
Solon, OH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 422 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sold pending pickup

Added over 5 years ago:

Sold and gone.

#4553 4 years ago

Hello,

Spoke with a gentleman who said he had a guy name Dante from Columbus, Ohio repair his pinball machines, said he was very good. I did a google search nothing popping up. Anyone from Cbus area know who he was speaking of? Thanks.

#4554 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a very nice example of Gottlieb Flipper Pool Wedgehead pinball machine. There’s only 700 machines made. This game has been serviced, and shopped. It plays very very well.”
2019-07-30
Strongsville, OH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 328 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price Lowered

#4555 4 years ago

AFMR Special edition. HUO. Perfect. $6500. Has shaker motor. PM if interested.

#4556 4 years ago

Anyone in northeast Ohio have an old gottlieb metal cover for the back door of the pinball head? Not sure if other companies will fit but

Specifically I’m looking for the metal back panel for a target alpha 4 player machine, the big metal part with a key that goes in

Pm me if you do thanks

#4557 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone in northeast Ohio have an old gottlieb metal cover for the back door of the pinball head? Not sure if other companies will fit but
Specifically I’m looking for the metal back panel for a target alpha 4 player machine, the big metal part with a key that goes in
Pm me if you do thanks

They're called back doors and Pinball Resource sells them. Check his site as there are several types.

#4558 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Pm me if you do thanks

I have a "project" Target Alpha, but at work right now, so not sure if I have the metal back panel (back door). I'll look when I get home this evening and PM you if I do, or if one of my other ones will fit. (May just throw that in the deal if you'd buy my Stardust )

#4559 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“You are looking at an Apollo Moon Shot gun game by Chicago Coin. This game is 100% complete, and working. The artwork inside is in tact with great UV paint and in very good conditi...”
2019-08-07
Strongsville, OH
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 123 times

#4560 4 years ago

Need some help from a fellow pinsider in the cleveland area. I have a Baywatch in my parents basement in the East Side of Cleveland (Bentleyville) that I need help with getting out of their basement. I'm live in Northern VA and closing on a house, so I'm transporting the machine to me. Their basement is not a walkout, so I'd need some muscle or better yet an escalera to safely get the machine up about 12 steps to the garage. I'm willing to throw some cash your way for the help. Please PM me if you'd be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

#4561 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Need some help from a fellow pinsider in the cleveland area. I have a Baywatch in my parents basement in the East Side of Cleveland (Bentleyville) that I need help with getting out of their basement. I'm live in Northern VA and closing on a house, so I'm transporting the machine to me. Their basement is not a walkout, so I'd need some muscle or better yet an escalera to safely get the machine up about 12 steps to the garage. I'm willing to throw some cash your way for the help. Please PM me if you'd be willing to help me out.
Thanks!

When? I’ll be in Toledo the week after next

#4562 4 years ago
Quoted from Tru33:

Hello,
Spoke with a gentleman who said he had a guy name Dante from Columbus, Ohio repair his pinball machines, said he was very good. I did a google search nothing popping up. Anyone from Cbus area know who he was speaking of? Thanks.

Not sure who that is, but I do repairs in central Ohio if you are looking for someone.

#4563 4 years ago

Anyone selling a Jackbot, Whirlwind, or F-14 Tomcat?

#4564 4 years ago

Is anyone in the Cincinnati area by any chance coming up towards Chicago any time soon? There is a game I'm looking at in Indiana which would be right along the way.

#4565 4 years ago

All original, completely restored...

#4566 4 years ago

MINT...

#4567 4 years ago

Anyone have a South Park or a World Cup Soccer 94 they are looking to sell?

#4568 4 years ago

Just putting this out there for anyone on the southeast side of Cleveland.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southeast-cleveland-pinball-players-club#post-5143867

#4569 4 years ago

Just posted a couple of games for sale..

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Bride of Pinbot. It has a brand new center ramp, new posts, LEDs, etc. Please review all pictures to determine condition. If you need more detailed pictures let me know. ...”
2019-08-09
Kearsley, MI
3,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 371 times

Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and cleaned Hurricane for sale or trade. New balls New posts New rubbers Cleaned ramps Cleaned all plastics Premium LEDs added to GI of game Please review picture...”
2019-08-05
Kearsley, MI
2,499 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 182 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4570 4 years ago

NIB BKLE FS/FT in Columbus area. Can deliver to Cleveland Pinball show for free. May also be making another trip up that way prior to the show as well so maybe could deliver sooner.

Also have a super clean nicely modded HUO DPLE and a super clean nicely modded HUO GOTG pro that I picked up in a trade that I will getting soon that I will be selling/trading as well.

Contact my directly with trade/sell offers.or with questions.

Jim
614-893-3282

#4571 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Demolition Man? I just picked one up as part of a package deal.

100% operational with spare crane motor, extra plastics, new crash cars, profanity rom and full LEDs for GI, Inserts and Flashers.

Trades welcome on this one, maybe for a Fish Tales, a Doctor Who, or just make a reasonable cash offer.

Thanks!

#4572 4 years ago

I might consider trading my HUO GOT premium for the right trade mainly looking for LCD games.

#4574 4 years ago

I'm sorry - are you saying you're looking to get rid of these games? Or trade something in return for them?

#4575 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm sorry - are you saying you're looking to get rid of these games? Or trade something in return for them?

Trading these games in my collection.
AFMRLE CFTBL Getaway F14
Looking for Dialed In LE. Batman 66. Champion Pub or?

#4576 4 years ago

Thinking about letting my HUO GOTG pro w/shaker go.

Scott

#4577 4 years ago

Trade for pinball or 50s jukebox project

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83590

Other - For Sale
“Midway Space Invaders Arcade Machine!!! Fully working 100 % beautiful picture !! All original no burn in on monitor Gorgeous original machine Willing to ship you make arrangeme...”
2019-08-16
Cleveland, OH
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 49 times

#4578 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Cleopatra EM available for trade. I'm looking for a Stern Split Second.

#4579 4 years ago

Finally finished with "Nugent" and "Stardust" - ready to roll!

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Amazing shape for a 48 year old machine! Shopped with new rubbers and bulbs, cleaned and waxed playfield. Plastic shield covering coin door is still there and clear! Plastic pie...”
2019-08-16
Medina, OH
600 (OBO)
Viewed: 123 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped - new rubbers, and bulbs, cleaned and waxed playfield. Some wear on the playfield and flaking on backglass (for 41 years old, not bad!) Pictures are with the lights...”
2019-08-16
Medina, OH
1,750 (OBO)
Viewed: 110 times

Hit me up with an offer!

#4580 4 years ago

Got an Alice Cooper for sale. 6200 with invisiglass.

#4581 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Got an Alice Cooper for sale. 6200 with invisiglass.

That's a great price!!!

#4582 4 years ago

I think so. Very little action on it though some sniffing around but no commitments yet. Lots of pins out there now.

#4583 4 years ago

#4584 4 years ago

Still looking for a South Park or WCS

#4585 4 years ago

Still have freddy forsale or trade.

#4586 4 years ago

Special Ohio price until Tuesday with pickup and drop off to me! Check as for details

#4587 4 years ago

Last price reduction. $1500 takes a beautiful example of this game.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This CBW is in very good fully working condition.”
2019-08-27
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 637 times

#4588 4 years ago

I've got a pretty nice Harlem Globetrotters with an Alltek mpu, great backglass and nice playfield, anti flicker light kit and 100% Comet LEDs. Game plays without issue. Not sure if it's a long term keeper for me so was interested in potential trades. Slugfest? F14/other Sys 11 games?

System 11 or B/W, Sega and possibly Stern DMD projects?

Let me know what you have.

#4589 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a Gottlieb System 1 super widebody genie pinball machine I was planning on restoring it but don’t have the time at the moment. This game cosmetically is very very nic...”
2019-08-21
Cleveland, OH
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 343 times
Contributed to Pinside

Best offer or trade dmd wpc.

#4590 4 years ago

Just put up my D&D. Nice looking machine... no topper. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83942

#4591 4 years ago

For trade +or- cash players condition Mr and Mrs Pacman and a players condition Kings of Steel. I will have ads placed in the marketplace soon, I’d like to trade them as a package deal. Games I’m looking for are black knight 2000, bride of pinbot, space station, swords of fury, demolition man, Doctor who, the getaway high speed 2, judge dredd, nba Fastbreak.

#4593 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner HUO Black Spider-Man and it has very low plays (~100). Owned it over 10 years and spent most of its life in storage so it looks like it just came out of the box. The goo...”
2019-08-26
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 650 times

#4594 4 years ago

Will be listing a very nice Space Invaders (pinball machine, not arcade) tonight. Very nice playfield, backglass, and cabinet.

#4595 4 years ago

Lucky ace 350
Genie 950

Both projects but complete

#4596 4 years ago

Looking for a nice World Cup Soccer - pm if interested. Can offer trade and/or cash thanks

#4597 4 years ago

Looking for classic Sterns.

#4598 4 years ago

Acnc $6,000. Firm.

#4599 4 years ago

Who snagged the $1500 Batman Forever with the sound problem on Craigslist last night?

I missed that by 15 minutes!!

#4600 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Who snagged the $1500 Batman Forever with the sound problem on Craigslist last night?
I missed that by 15 minutes!!

Link? Didn’t even see it.

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 189.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.