5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,587 posts
  • 428 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by wayout440
  • Topic is favorited by 239 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4587 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 92.
#4551 16 days ago

I work in cincinnati. I would also be interested in working on a trade for BS Dracula, Black Rose or metallica

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “"Hurry, Hurry, Hurry, step right up!" This Hurricane is one hundred percent working and has given me no problems for the 6 years I have owned it. Tastefully done LED lighting. Just...”
2019-07-30
Union, KY
2,500 (OBO)

#4552 16 days ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 3,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Junk Yard shopped with: Brand new plastic set New PETG Wrecking Ball surround. New crane decal. Titan Silicone Rings color matching. Comet 50/50 SMD LEDs in GI, Inserts. Comet 8 S...”
2019-08-03
Solon, OH

Sold pending pickup

Added 15 days ago:

Sold and gone.

#4553 15 days ago

Hello,

Spoke with a gentleman who said he had a guy name Dante from Columbus, Ohio repair his pinball machines, said he was very good. I did a google search nothing popping up. Anyone from Cbus area know who he was speaking of? Thanks.

#4554 13 days ago

Archived after 15 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “This is a very nice example of Gottlieb Flipper Pool Wedgehead pinball machine. There’s only 700 machines made. This game has been serviced, and shopped. It plays very very well.”
2019-07-30
Strongsville , OH
950 (OBO)

Price Lowered

#4555 12 days ago

AFMR Special edition. HUO. Perfect. $6500. Has shaker motor. PM if interested.

#4556 12 days ago

Anyone in northeast Ohio have an old gottlieb metal cover for the back door of the pinball head? Not sure if other companies will fit but

Specifically I’m looking for the metal back panel for a target alpha 4 player machine, the big metal part with a key that goes in

Pm me if you do thanks

#4557 12 days ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Anyone in northeast Ohio have an old gottlieb metal cover for the back door of the pinball head? Not sure if other companies will fit but
Specifically I’m looking for the metal back panel for a target alpha 4 player machine, the big metal part with a key that goes in
Pm me if you do thanks

They're called back doors and Pinball Resource sells them. Check his site as there are several types.

#4558 12 days ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Pm me if you do thanks

I have a "project" Target Alpha, but at work right now, so not sure if I have the metal back panel (back door). I'll look when I get home this evening and PM you if I do, or if one of my other ones will fit. (May just throw that in the deal if you'd buy my Stardust )

#4559 12 days ago

Other - For Sale
“You are looking at an Apollo Moon Shot gun game by Chicago Coin. This game is 100% complete, and working. The artwork inside is in tact with great UV paint and in very good conditi...”
12 days ago
Strongsville , OH
800 (OBO)

#4560 11 days ago

Need some help from a fellow pinsider in the cleveland area. I have a Baywatch in my parents basement in the East Side of Cleveland (Bentleyville) that I need help with getting out of their basement. I'm live in Northern VA and closing on a house, so I'm transporting the machine to me. Their basement is not a walkout, so I'd need some muscle or better yet an escalera to safely get the machine up about 12 steps to the garage. I'm willing to throw some cash your way for the help. Please PM me if you'd be willing to help me out.

Thanks!

#4561 11 days ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Need some help from a fellow pinsider in the cleveland area. I have a Baywatch in my parents basement in the East Side of Cleveland (Bentleyville) that I need help with getting out of their basement. I'm live in Northern VA and closing on a house, so I'm transporting the machine to me. Their basement is not a walkout, so I'd need some muscle or better yet an escalera to safely get the machine up about 12 steps to the garage. I'm willing to throw some cash your way for the help. Please PM me if you'd be willing to help me out.
Thanks!

When? I’ll be in Toledo the week after next

#4562 11 days ago
Quoted from Tru33:

Hello,
Spoke with a gentleman who said he had a guy name Dante from Columbus, Ohio repair his pinball machines, said he was very good. I did a google search nothing popping up. Anyone from Cbus area know who he was speaking of? Thanks.

Not sure who that is, but I do repairs in central Ohio if you are looking for someone.

#4564 9 days ago

Is anyone in the Cincinnati area by any chance coming up towards Chicago any time soon? There is a game I'm looking at in Indiana which would be right along the way.

#4565 9 days ago

All original, completely restored...

#4566 9 days ago

MINT...

#4567 9 days ago

Anyone have a South Park or a World Cup Soccer 94 they are looking to sell?

#4568 8 days ago

Just putting this out there for anyone on the southeast side of Cleveland.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/southeast-cleveland-pinball-players-club#post-5143867

#4569 7 days ago

Just posted a couple of games for sale..

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice Bride of Pinbot. It has a brand new center ramp, new posts, LEDs, etc. Please review all pictures to determine condition. If you need more detailed pictures let me know. ...”
10 days ago
Kearsley , MI
3,999 (Firm)

Sale Pending!
Fully shopped/refurbished “Freshly shopped and cleaned Hurricane for sale or trade. New balls New posts New rubbers Cleaned ramps Cleaned all plastics Premium LEDs added to GI of game Please review picture...”
14 days ago
Kearsley , MI
2,499 (Firm)

#4570 7 days ago

NIB BKLE FS/FT in Columbus area. Can deliver to Cleveland Pinball show for free. May also be making another trip up that way prior to the show as well so maybe could deliver sooner.

Also have a super clean nicely modded HUO DPLE and a super clean nicely modded HUO GOTG pro that I picked up in a trade that I will getting soon that I will be selling/trading as well.

Contact my directly with trade/sell offers.or with questions.

Jim
614-893-3282

#4571 5 days ago

Anyone interested in a Demolition Man? I just picked one up as part of a package deal.

100% operational with spare crane motor, extra plastics, new crash cars, profanity rom and full LEDs for GI, Inserts and Flashers.

Trades welcome on this one, maybe for a Fish Tales, a Doctor Who, or just make a reasonable cash offer.

Thanks!

#4572 5 days ago

I might consider trading my HUO GOT premium for the right trade mainly looking for LCD games.

#4574 4 days ago

I'm sorry - are you saying you're looking to get rid of these games? Or trade something in return for them?

#4575 4 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'm sorry - are you saying you're looking to get rid of these games? Or trade something in return for them?

Trading these games in my collection.
AFMRLE CFTBL Getaway F14
Looking for Dialed In LE. Batman 66. Champion Pub or?

#4576 4 days ago

Thinking about letting my HUO GOTG pro w/shaker go.

Scott

#4577 3 days ago

Trade for pinball or 50s jukebox project

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83590

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Other - For Sale
“Midway Space Invaders Arcade Machine!!! Fully working 100 % beautiful picture !! All original no burn in on monitor Gorgeous original machine Willing to ship you make arrangeme...”
2019-08-16
Cleveland, OH
700 (OBO)

#4578 3 days ago

I have a Gottlieb Cleopatra EM available for trade. I'm looking for a Stern Split Second.

#4579 3 days ago

Finally finished with "Nugent" and "Stardust" - ready to roll!

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Amazing shape for a 48 year old machine! Shopped with new rubbers and bulbs, cleaned and waxed playfield. Plastic shield covering coin door is still there and clear! Plastic pie...”
2019-08-16
Medina, OH
600 (OBO)

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully shopped - new rubbers, and bulbs, cleaned and waxed playfield. Some wear on the playfield and flaking on backglass (for 41 years old, not bad!) Pictures are with the lights...”
2019-08-16
Medina, OH
1,750 (OBO)

Hit me up with an offer!

#4580 2 days ago

Got an Alice Cooper for sale. 6200 with invisiglass.

#4581 2 days ago
Quoted from pinhacker71:

Got an Alice Cooper for sale. 6200 with invisiglass.

That's a great price!!!

#4582 2 days ago

I think so. Very little action on it though some sniffing around but no commitments yet. Lots of pins out there now.

#4583 2 days ago

#4584 1 day ago

Still looking for a South Park or WCS

#4585 1 day ago

Still have freddy forsale or trade.

#4586 1 day ago

Special Ohio price until Tuesday with pickup and drop off to me! Check as for details

#4587 1 day ago

Last price reduction. $1500 takes a beautiful example of this game.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “This CBW is in very good fully working condition.”
11 days ago
Berea, OH
1,500 (Firm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 26.95
€ 279.00
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 25.00
Apparel - Women
The Flipper Room
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
LightAndTimeArt
$ 11.95
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 197.00
Displays
PINBALLSP
There are 4587 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 92.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside