FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 189.
#4501 4 years ago

I'm just about 35 minutes north of Toledo

#4502 4 years ago

I have a Junkyard being delivered tomorrow. $3400 takes it before I bring it inside and tear it all down to clean it up. I picked up another game so I don't really have space for this right now.

#4503 4 years ago

Looking for a low play GOT Premium

#4504 4 years ago

#4505 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I have a Junkyard being delivered tomorrow. $3400 takes it before I bring it inside and tear it all down to clean it up. I picked up another game so I don't really have space for this right now.

Glass shattered during shipping. I am now forced to strip it down. As such when done the price will unfortunately no longer be $3400. Stay tuned for an update.

#4506 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Glass shattered during shipping. I am now forced to strip it down. As such when done the price will unfortunately no longer be $3400. Stay tuned for an update.

Man that sucks...

#4507 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Man that's BS, hope no other damage has been done. Did someone hit the glass or did they twist the entire cab of the pin to shatter it?

#4508 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Who was the shipper?

#4509 4 years ago

Deadpool premium 6500. In classified

#4510 4 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Have a project Stern lightning I would trade towards a repro Fathom PF.

How much are looking for on the lightning?

#4511 4 years ago

Thinkin bout sellin or trading my freddy machine.

#4512 4 years ago

Sold my RFM.

Still looking to BUY Austin Powers, Stern Star Trek, AC/DC, and Iron Man. I may also be interested in Stern Indiana Jones, Dark Knight or Spider-man.
CASH ready.

#4513 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Who was the shipper?

Shipped with STI. At the point I had to remove everything to remove all the glass shards I just started rebuilding everything before I even plugged it in.

Huge pain in the ass but it will be really nice when I am done.

#4514 4 years ago

Starting on these three next week, if anyone is looking for such games:

Nip-It
Stardust
Nugent

#4515 4 years ago

Thinking of selling or trading my Diner. Fairly nice condition and plays well. Full LED.

Only issue is sometimes when turning the game on, it goes back to factory settings. Has remote battery holder, which I think is the issue (After moving the holder so it wasn't just hanging, it happens way less often). Haven't pulled board to check it out (I'm not confident in doing my own board work yet).

Machine is located in my business, Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights OH (Along with 20 other games). So if you're close by, stop in and check it out. I can send pictures on request, too. Machine would have to be moved up stairs.

Taxi, Monopoly, Fish Tales and Super Mario Bros are at top of my wish list.

#4516 4 years ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

Thinking of selling or trading my Diner. Fairly nice condition and plays well. Full LED.
Only issue is sometimes when turning the game on, it goes back to factory settings. Has remote battery holder, which I think is the issue (After moving the holder so it wasn't just hanging, it happens way less often). Haven't pulled board to check it out (I'm not confident in doing my own board work yet).
Machine is located in my business, Southland Lanes in Middleburg Heights OH (Along with 20 other games). So if you're close by, stop in and check it out. I can send pictures on request, too. Machine would have to be moved up stairs.
Taxi, Monopoly, Fish Tales and Super Mario Bros are at top of my wish list.

I was there last night and played this Diner. Very fast game! All the games are very well taken care of. The only thing I had a problem with is a couple of games are too bright for serious play. That Batman really hurt my eyes with all those LED flashers. Good Luck with the sale.

#4517 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice World Cup they are looking to part with?

#4519 4 years ago

I'm selling my Atlantis if anyone is interested. New Wade Kruse playfield installed by Boilerman. Serviced by an old school EM operator friend of mine. Plays great! Nice backglass. $1800. PM if you are interested. 1/2 hour NW of Pittsburgh on the Ohio line.

#4521 4 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I do miss that pin

I imagine I’ll feel the same if it sells

#4522 4 years ago

I was going to come and get it yesterday, but I ran over my cell phone with my car which broke the electrical circuit of my car and my other 2 cars are in the shop.

#4523 4 years ago
Quoted from bladerunner:

I was going to come and get it yesterday, but I ran over my cell phone with my car which broke the electrical circuit of my car and my other 2 cars are in the shop.

I also was on my way when i got 5 flat tires

#4524 4 years ago

LOL

#4525 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I also was on my way when i got 5 flat tires

It is a keeper, Will definitely use this line in future!

#4526 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their Congo for a STTNG? Also have a very nice Space shuttle that I would consider trading. Has a very nice original PF and perfect BG.

#4527 4 years ago

Anyone with a FunHouse for sale?

#4528 4 years ago

If you are looking for a shaq project here you go.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shaq-attaq-10

#4529 4 years ago

I can bring to ReplayFX next weekend.

#4530 4 years ago

Anyone local have a gottlieb system 1 advanced tone board ? It’s for a roller disco located in the body

Pm me if u do otherwise will have to buy new one from big daddy

#4531 4 years ago

Selling my Gottlieb James Bond asking $1,000. Game plays perfectly fine both top displays work perfectly fine. Only issue is the two lower displays digits go in and out just don't have time to mess with it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82620

#4533 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Selling my Gottlieb James Bond asking $1,000. Game plays perfectly fine both top displays work perfectly fine. Only issue is the two lower displays digits go in and out just don't have time to mess with it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82620

Pretty cool - first one I've seen, but looks like it is rare for a reason...

#4534 4 years ago

I have too many projects at this time. I was considering selling my Last Action Hero. it works 100%
playfield in ok shape except by the holes. I have cliffies ready to go and also a flipper rebuild kit and a some crane target decals.
I changed the rom's to English. it need a good shop job,there's some slight surface rust under playfield. it would make a good first project for someone. it really just needs some sweat equity looking for 2400OBO pm me if interested thanks Tony

#4535 4 years ago

Looking to trade my HOU Hobbit Smaug #64 with radcals and Cliffy’s for Iron Maiden premium .
Looks and plays great.

#4536 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade for pin,prefer to add cash on my end but I'm open to offers.I'm about 35 minutes north of Toledo.

Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 476 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4537 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Looking to sell or trade for pin,prefer to add cash on my end but I'm open to offers.I'm about 35 minutes north of Toledo.

Other - For Sale

Namco Bowl O' Rama

New!

“Stock photo I'll get some actual photos up this weekend.

Home edition without coin slots
Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”

18 hours ago

Monroe, MI

1,100 (OBO)

Puffdanny

#4538 4 years ago

Omg I so need this

#4539 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Pretty cool - first one I've seen, but looks like it is rare for a reason...

I had one of these , was a Katrina rescue, I had to move so I only got the cab repaired before selling to a friend. I liked the art

#4541 4 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Sold my RFM.
Still looking to BUY Austin Powers, Stern Star Trek, AC/DC, and Iron Man. I may also be interested in Stern Indiana Jones, Dark Knight or Spider-man.
CASH ready.

I have a really nice Spider-Man if you’re interested.

#4542 4 years ago

Unloading:

Munsters (BW Premium)
- less than 200 plays

Grand Prix (EM)
- looks great, plays great

Hang Glider (EM)

Will sell or trade. Don’t care either way. PM me and let’s work something out!

#4543 4 years ago

Looking to trade gottlieb solar ride system 1

Nice overall clean pf and orange rubbers some leds

Pm me

#4544 4 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

Unloading:
Munsters (BW Premium)
- less than 200 plays
Grand Prix (EM)
Hang Glider (EM)
Will sell or trade. Don’t care either way. PM me and let’s work something out!

Great seller - should go quick.

#4545 4 years ago

I have five games for sale

Pinball pool new board 900
RBION 3400
Mars god of war . New boards 1200
Hardbody 1100
Nascar 2500 fuse blows I have had no time to look at it

#4546 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Smaug gold with radcals #64 Trade for Iron Maiden premium + cash on your end. Local deals only not willing to ship. May be interested in other titles also let me know offers.”
2019-07-29
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 381 times

#4547 4 years ago

price reduced.....cash only. no trades.

#4548 4 years ago

15 minutes from CLE PIN!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Fairview Park, OH, 44126. Honestly not super sure how to price this one out. Game has a nice playfield and backglass compared to alot of these. I have not started going...”
2019-07-30
Fairview Park, OH
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4549 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a very nice example of Gottlieb Flipper Pool Wedgehead pinball machine. There’s only 700 machines made. This game has been serviced, and shopped. It plays very very well.”
2019-07-30
Strongsville, OH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 328 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4550 4 years ago

Have a beautiful upright 1978 original midway space invaders arcade machine

Works 100% and monitor is crisp with no burn in

Also have a pretty nice solar ride pinball

What do you have to trade ? Pm me

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 189.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.