FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 189.
#4401 4 years ago

good evening fellow ohio pinballers...

cutting loose some machines. time to thin the herd a bit...

let me know if any local interest, or if you know someone looking for one of these machines. thanks.

ACDC Luci VE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79465

StarWars:LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79464

Munsters:LE
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78144

#4402 4 years ago

I have a Transformers LE with color DMD and other mods for sale/trade. $5200 cash or $4800 without the DMD. Located on the border, in Sharon,PA. I have it listed on the Youngstown CL. I'll be posting it on Pinside soon, if it doesn't sell locally. Donation will be made if sold/traded through here.

The games at the top of my list that I'm looking to buy or trade for are: Stern Star Trek, Austin Powers, Game of Thrones, Iron Man, AC/DC and Stern Indiana Jones. I'd prefer pro models, but premiums are possible.
PM me with details of whatever you have.

Thanks!

#4403 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does anyone have a good local source for new glass?
I would like to get a new sheet for my Twilight Zone and I don’t want to buy anything absurdly expensive or deal with shipping.

Did you check with Trent, he's in the Columbus area which isn't too far away and often has glass at shows?

#4404 4 years ago

Anyone have a Goldeneye or EATPM for sale?

#4405 4 years ago

Hey Cincy collectors, Velvet cricket Auctions in Cincy has a 1940's Bally shuffle bowler up for bidding. Auction number is H35 and is a local pickup auction at 39 east court street (warehouse) location. Bowler looks to be in great shape and has 30+ pics to view and can go in person to view as well. 57"H x 115"L x 26"W. Worth a look if you have the space. Simply type in Velvet Cricket Auctions.

#4406 4 years ago

Forgot the auction will end on Tuesday evening at 8:00 pm.

#4407 4 years ago

Have a Firepower, and Xenon for sale. Have a bunch of pics

1500$ for Firepower Nice playfield
2100$ for Xenon clearcoated overlay installation. Nicest one I've seen

Also have a Transporter the Rescue I might be selling also

#4408 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does anyone have a good local source for new glass?
I would like to get a new sheet for my Twilight Zone and I don’t want to buy anything absurdly expensive or deal with shipping.

I have a couple sheets of in Invisaglass I think I paid 400+ shipping for each, you could have one for $250 if you're interested.

Bill

#4409 4 years ago

Casting a wide net since not many AMH local. Looking for AMH. Have couple pins to trade.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for Huo AMH close to MD. Have a few pins to trade”
2019-05-11
Bethany Beach, DE
Wanted
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 156 times

#4410 4 years ago
Quoted from BillP:

I have a couple sheets of in Invisaglass I think I paid 400+ shipping for each, you could have one for $250 if you're interested.
Bill

Thanks for the offer. I just snagged a new sheet really cheap which should do just fine based on the game’s location. If it doesn’t I’ll hit you up.

#4411 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hey Cincy collectors, Velvet cricket Auctions in Cincy has a 1940's Bally shuffle bowler up for bidding. Auction number is H35 and is a local pickup auction at 39 east court street (warehouse) location. Bowler looks to be in great shape and has 30+ pics to view and can go in person to view as well. 57"H x 115"L x 26"W. Worth a look if you have the space. Simply type in Velvet Cricket Auctions.

That bowler would be really cool to have

#4412 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Thanks for the offer. I just snagged a new sheet really cheap which should do just fine based on the game’s location. If it doesn’t I’ll hit you up.

where did you get it ?? I need one

#4413 4 years ago

Looking to trade my MET led pro for something interesting. Maybe IMDN.

#4414 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Oktoberfest Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “FRESH! Just out of the box... no need for pictures since you can't even tell a ball was played. Still have the box as well. Perfect and perfect! Trade for other 90's DMD pins esp...”
2019-05-17
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1469 times

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “New in Box Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast LE #286 Trade for high end restores, HUO or collector quality titles like TZ, IJ, Creature and others. Or newer titles as well. Also loo...”
2019-05-17
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 360 times
Contributed to Pinside

Other - For Trade
“Ice Cold Beer with NEW wood cabinet stained and sealed. New art, new control panel overlay, new glass, new power supply, new T-molding, new coin door, all LED's... beautiful and wo...”
2019-04-23
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 439 times

#4415 4 years ago

I have a strong list of extra arcade machines I would like to trade for a high speed pinball machine

capcom big blue arcade machine
super pac man dedicated works great
galaga rough cabinet works great amazing picture new side art

#4416 4 years ago

Flash was picked up this weekend but still have my HUO RFM for sale and I lowered the price.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a Home Use Only RFM and the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I'm the 3rd owner and the original paperwork is included. You'll have a difficult time finding ...”
2019-05-05
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1103 times

#4417 4 years ago

I have my super nice Ghostbusters pro for trade or for sale asking $4,700 PM if your interested thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-ghostbusters-pro#post-5004531

#4418 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game has been completely gone over and if fully functioning with the following work done to it: Playfield completely stripped, cleaned with Powercut system and 3 coats of wax appli...”
2019-05-22
Finleyville, PA
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

Near Pittsburgh.

#4419 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very Nice The Walking Dead (Pro) with color DMD, LEDs and Shaker. Plays great and beautiful! $4800 or trade.”
2019-05-23
Canton, OH
4,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 255 times

#4420 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can't believe that bowler went for $160.00 bucks! I looked at it when I was down there and it was in pretty good shape. Someone came away with a hell of a deal. The backglass is probably worth that alone!

#4421 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Damn I can't believe that bowler went for $160.00 bucks! I looked at it when I was down there and it was in pretty good shape. Someone came away with a hell of a deal. The backglass is probably worth that alone!

My top bid was $151, had hoped for a steal of my own. Kind of forgot to look again before the auction ended, unfortunately.

#4422 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

My top bid was $151, had hoped for a steal of my own. Kind of forgot to look again before the auction ended, unfortunately.

It's on craigslist now for $1000.00, that would be a very nice profit eh.....over $800.00 in profit.

#4423 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

It's on craigslist now for $1000.00, that would be a very nice profit eh.....over $800.00 in profit.

That is a different one. It started at $2000, went to $1500, and has been at $1000 for several months now.

#4424 4 years ago
Quoted from KevinD:

That is a different one

Ah, The other day was the first time I've seen it and given the close proximity of South Lebanon I just ass-umed that it was the one from Cincy.

#4425 4 years ago

looking for a IMDN pro - willing to drive to pick up. PM if interested. Cash ready

#4426 4 years ago

I have a JJP POTC LE NIB on pallet that I'm considering selling. Haven't made up my mind yet, but thinking about it. It's a mid February run.

#4427 4 years ago

refurbished paragon with new backglass and cpu
refurbished silverball mania
joker poker , all new boards, targets, plastics and backglass
fire!
working project meteor
working project slug fest

#4428 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice looking and playing Sopranos. Game plays great with no issues. I've added premium Leds to a lot of the playfield. Playfield has been waxed and cleaned. Plastics look good with...”
2019-05-06
Burton, MI
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 383 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4429 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful one owner Batman 66 with all the great mods! Stern Villain Topper and Bat Signal installed. Also side blades, shaker, lollipop rails, lighted Penquin and Joker holes, Cli...”
2019-05-23
Canton, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1149 times

#4430 4 years ago

Hope everyone in and around the Dayton area made it through the tornado(s) with home and family unscathed.

#4431 4 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Hope everyone in and around the Dayton area made it through the tornado(s) with home and family unscathed.

My wife and I live just south of Dayton and we’re not affected by the storms. My wife works in the area of Dayton hit by the tornado and said driving through the destruction of this brought her to tears. We are sorry for all the ones affected by this disastrous storm.
This area of the Miami valley is known for high accuracy of severe storm producing tornadoes. Growing up in Xenia Ohio I am very familiar with the fear these storms have on ones in this area.
Be supportive to our neighbors and show love. It’s what we should be doing now and always

#4432 4 years ago

Getting ready to sell my DP Premium. Gonna ask 6700 firm. Has shaker and headphone jack and mostly clear rubbers. I’ll post pics next day or two.

#4433 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Sopranos

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice looking and playing Sopranos. Game plays great with no issues. I've added premium Leds to a lot of the playfield. Playfield has been waxed and cleaned. Plastics look good with...”

22 days ago

Burton, MI

4,250 (OBO)

pacman11

Something about this ad in the 'Michigan" thread.

#4434 4 years ago

Anyone selling a decent diner?

#4435 4 years ago

I added a World Cup Soccer tonight to the market place. I bought it on here a few months ago, but need a little extra cash to pay for a home project. It’s very nice. Just put in comet leds, new titan rubbers, and cleaned

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “The game is in very good condition. Everything works. I just put all new comet sunlight led’s in it(excluding top of playfield flashers and lights)and titan rubbers on it. I gave...”
2019-05-28
Mansfield, OH
3,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 413 times
Contributed to Pinside
it up when I had everything off doing those change outs. I’m in Mansfield so it’s about 1 hour from both Cleveland and Columbus.

#4436 4 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Seeing if there is any interest in a players Black Knight. Good: Game is fully working. 100% LED with Comet LEDs, non ghosting in the inserts. Boards are clean and all new rubbers...”
2019-05-29
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 479 times
Black Knight for trade/possible sale just listed in Fairview Park (44126).

#4437 4 years ago

Price drop. Come pickup and bring some Melt

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a Home Use Only RFM and the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I'm the 3rd owner and the original paperwork is included. You'll have a difficult time finding ...”
2019-05-05
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1103 times

#4438 4 years ago

I'm looking to clear some space and projects over the summer. If interested I have an extremely nice Austin Powers which I just finished, a Baywatch which could use a light shop job and a DE Simpons which needs a complete shop job.

I would consider trades on a nice Stargate or Gilligan's Island.

#4439 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
As is - “Needs shopped. Game looks complete. Cabinet is rough, but solid. Playfield decent. Backglass is good and sealed. Kicking horse is missing, but stud it mounts to is there. I ha...”
2019-11-15
Finleyville, PA
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 378 days
Viewed: 918 times

Listed a Gottlieb Buckaroo

#4440 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Ice Cold Beer with NEW wood cabinet stained and sealed. New art, new control panel overlay, new glass, new power supply, new T-molding, new coin door, all LED's... beautiful and wo...”
2019-06-04
Canton, OH
3,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 54 times

Other - For Sale
“Looking to trade mostly but will sell outright. Works great and super nice condition overall. 19" monitor. Needs nothing... very solid and original. Looking for pins like a super n...”
2019-05-31
Canton, OH
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 93 times

#4441 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Iron Maiden. Have a JP or MET LED pro that can be worked into a trade or cash.”
2019-05-24
Akron, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 121 times
Still looking. Have a MET led pro.

#4442 4 years ago

Have a pretty nice STTNG I would consider trading. Would entertain a newer stern (Iron Maiden?), or possibly a Shadow? Can also + cash or even another game as part of a deal.

#4443 4 years ago

Getting ready to list two of my favorites:

Bram Stoker's Dracula - Nice original cab with fully restored pf - touch up and clear by HEP

Game of Thrones pro - shaker, partial powder coat, gears, dressed up sword lock, lollipop rails.

Scott

#4444 4 years ago

I’m going to have a solar ride system 1 for sale or trade soon

Pretty nice overall
Playfield is really nice with orange rubbers

May entertain arcades or even em trades
Anything pinball is always welcome
Pm me

#4445 4 years ago

Ads are up

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fantastic Bram Stoker's Dracula with semi-restored original cabinet and fully restored playfield . Pf touched up and cleared by High End Pinball in 2011. $2500 in restoration cost ...”
2019-06-10
Middletown, OH
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 666 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner - Home use only Game of Thrones pro with shaker motor, lollipop rails, partial armor powder coat, lane guide gears, cliffy's and maintenance rails.”
2019-06-09
Middletown, OH
Viewed: 361 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4446 4 years ago

I'm looking to buy or trade for: Iron Man, Stern Indiana Jones, Austin Powers, Stern Star Trek, Game of Thrones, AC/DC, Johnny Mnemonic, Junk Yard, Spider-man, Dark Knight, Iron Maiden or Scared Stiff.
Pro models would be preferred, but premium/LE's are a possibility.

I have this TFLE for sale or trade. +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4447 4 years ago

Looking to buy a nice working EM pinball machine for a close friend

He has like 4-500 bucks and wants a game that works 100 percent

Pm me what you may have

1970s And up

#4448 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition. New Altek MPU and new Rottendog rectifier board. Everything works. New rubbers and lights.”
2019-06-16
Massillon, OH
Viewed: 258 times
Contributed to Pinside
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80859

#4449 4 years ago

Have a super nice Space Shuttle with a mint backglass and extremely nice original PF. Flippers rebuilt, LEDs, etc. Would be interested to trade for something maybe a little more modern? Can add cash.

#4450 4 years ago

Looking for iron maiden pro or premium. Pm if interested. Cash ready and can pick up.

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 189.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/89 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.