FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 189.
#4301 4 years ago

I will be listing a nice Fastbreak (purchased from the man directly above me in this thread.) PM for pics and details.

Added over 5 years ago:

Selling SW keeping FB. Thanks

#4302 4 years ago
Quoted from WyseGuy:

I will be listing a nice Fastbreak (purchased from the man directly above me in this thread.) PM for pics and details.

I think there was a guy in the Ohio Pinball Show thread looking for a fastbreak. you might want to check out that thread and PM him.

Just trying to help make a pinball sale!!

Also, posted my Munster LE in the marketplace last night... Not that its a bad game, its a beautiful machine, I just don't have that "I must keep this game feeling." so with limited space, figured I would see if I could find it a good home.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77073

#4303 4 years ago

I just told him about the fast break

#4304 4 years ago

I will have a nice Fish Tales that I can bring to the show Thursday or Saturday.

The entire game was just shopped. A full playfield swap where a nicer original playfield was installed in the game. New ramp and plastics set were installed as well as full flipper rebuilds, pop bumper rebuilds... in fact all mechs were rebuilt under playfield! Everything cleaned, new rubbers installed, new playfield glass installed, full LEDs installed everywhere, just about everything done to the topside and bottom side of the playfield. Worry free game and ready to play...

The cabinet has some fade but still good color. The playfield although Diamond Plate and very nice does have some minor fish insert wear like all FT's do but not bad at all. The cabinet and boards are very clean and in nice condition.

$3500 FIRM or will consider trades. If interested and can pickup at show or in Canton send me a PM and I'll provide pictures.

#4306 4 years ago

I have a Hurricane that I will be listing soon. I've owned it for awhile, but haven't had a chance to dig through it in detail. Cosmetically, it's very nice, but it won't progress to start a game. I believe it has a short somewhere - it's showing a slam tilt error. PM if interested.

#4307 4 years ago

Corvette sold! Looking to fill the hole in my heart and/or lineup... Open to:
Pirates of the Caribbean (Stern)
Xmen
Walking Dead
Batman Dark Knight
Iron Man
Mustang
maybe Avatar or others

Still have No Fear for sale, or trade (up or down) too

#4308 4 years ago

Checking to see if anyone has a project they want to sell. Thanks.

#4309 4 years ago

What kind of project

#4310 4 years ago
Quoted from tonyhoff1:

What kind of project

Nothing in particular really, just not Em's.

#4311 4 years ago

It's Ohio Show week so thinking about selling a few gems;

NBA:FB $3560
Dracula $4150
WNBJM $4300

#4312 4 years ago

I have a Munsters LE up for sale in the marketplace. I am 20 minutes south of the show in North Canton. 44720

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77073

I can bring to the show if a deal is done prior. thanks.

-troy

#4313 4 years ago

Looking for a Shadow, Fish Tales or junkyard. Player's condition or worse, for my next restore .I can pick up at the show or your location. pm me if you have one to part with.thanks.

#4314 4 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Nothing in particular really, just not Em's.

I have a nice game plan super nova I might be willing to sell. Not really a project, and a game that you don’t seem to see very often, but I don’t have the space to add it to my permanent collection.

#4315 4 years ago

Anyone have a really clean CP that they are looking to part with? If so, let me know. Looking for a very clean, fully working game.

Let me know what you have. Can do cash deal or have some NIB games I can offer in trade.

PM me if you have one you might part with.

Jim

#4316 4 years ago

Anyone thinking of parting with a WPT?

#4317 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice Fish Tales with new dome topper, LED's throughout, new plastics and ramp, shopped and ready to go. Nice diamond plate playfield with some minor typical fish insert wear b...”
2019-03-30
Canton, OH
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 395 times

#4318 4 years ago

STTNG is sold and has been picked up.

Although I have been in contact with a couple of people from Columbus, the T3 is still available. I may or may not be at the show but am only about 25-30 minutes away if someone wants to pick it up while they are here.

#4319 4 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a HUO MOPLE. Can buy with cash or have other games to offer in trade. Let me know if you have one you would consider selling/trading. Located in Columbus, Ohio area ...”
2019-03-31
Blacklick, OH
Wanted
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 126 times

#4320 4 years ago

Williams: Judge Dredd, It has The dead world mod, and new Topper. Both not installed. Playfield is clean, plays well, $3200 OBO. Or trade towards other DMD titles.

Data East: Lethal Weapon 3, Game plays well. Clean. Topper works. Has 1 line in the DMD out. Sure its a simple fix. Game is LED'd. It has a New Rottendog Driver, and Power Supply Board installed, NVRAM is also installed. $2200 OBO but of course looking for other DMD's

Playmatic New World Project. Clean game $350 Firm

Playmatic: Fiesta works but needs the jones plugs in the back replaced. Also the flippers need work. Essentially consider it not working until those are addressed. Again a clean game. $450 Firm

Sonic: Pole Position pinball. Does not boot, probably the only ones in the US. Missing Lockdown bar, shopped. $1000 Firm

Zaccaria: Earth Wind Fire, shopped, plays beautifully. Looks Gorgeous. game is LED'd. Easily will be the best looking game in any game room (art wise) $1500 OBO

Zaccaria: House of Diamonds pinball. Shopped, does not boot, backglass has flaking. Not many of these around. $1000 Firm

And some EM arcade love,

Williams: Ringer, Works, $2000 OBO

Chicago Coin: Turf Club, Works $1000 OBO

Chicago Coin: Drive Master project $300 Firm

Bally: Skill Parade, Missing glass, doesn't work: $500 Firm

#4321 4 years ago

Buy my real nice Guns N Roses and commit it to the Ohio Show for the weekend and get it for the special price of $5950... comes with topper and some nice extras.

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice clean and fully working GnR full of LED's. Comes with LED's, Topper, Blanket, Banner and framed concert goodies. Cliffy protector on order. Trades or 6500 cash. Can bring to...”
2019-03-24
Canton, OH
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 705 times

#4322 4 years ago

Anyone need a nice Super Pac-Man cocktail? Very rare to find in the cocktail model. $550 brought to the Ohio Show.

Other - For Sale
“Nice rare Super Pac-Man cocktail... works great and look great! Super clean inside and out! You won't find these often! Can bring to the Ohio Show.”
2019-04-02
Canton, OH
550 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 56 times

#4323 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Pros: I tore the topside down a few years ago. All new clear starposts, translucent rubber, led's including flashers, new super band flipper rubber and post sleeves, new target foa...”
2019-03-30
Saginaw, MI
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 415 times
Contributed to Pinside
thought I’d share this here too.

#4324 4 years ago

I have an F14 Tomcat listed in the marketplace for trade.

#4325 4 years ago

I’m selling three EM’s. Shangri-la, Solar City, and OXO.

#4326 4 years ago

I have some loose parts for Striker Xtreme and WhoDunnit I am giving away in the marketplace. I will bring them to the Ohio show if you ask.

#4327 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice players Creature with clean cabinet and playfield. Color DMD, topper, Pinblade inside cabinet art, LED's, scuba mod... clean boards. Plays great and needs nothing! ** T...”
2019-04-03
Canton, OH
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 507 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4328 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a set of Stern armor? Came from a Metallica; essentially unused. Legs, side rails, lockdown, hinge. I replaced original with Pinball Refinery. Make me an offer.

#4329 4 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Kickman cabaret. Very rare to find this title in a cabaret/mini model. Fits nicely into any family friendly mac cave! Nice overall and works great. Smooth trackball. Cabinet not pe...”
2019-04-03
Canton, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 51 times

#4330 4 years ago

#4331 4 years ago

Also have a super nice South Park I can bring to the show... $2950. Cabinet beautiful, playfield beautiful. No flipper button wear or playfield wear other than some minor wear in shooter lane.

I can send a video if interested! PM me with your email and I can send video.

#4332 4 years ago

I have a working Slugfest card dispenser I can bring the Ohio show for $260. I just replaced the o-rings and ran about 100 cards through it the last coupe of hours.

PM me for pics. I'll be at the show Friday.

I can also bring a Dungeon and Dragons and nice Slugfest with card dispenser if sold a head of time...$1950 each

#4334 4 years ago

Is anyone familiar with Game Plan machines and would be interested in helping me with some repairs? I am working through my Andromeda, and there seems to be some 'rookie' repairs that I would like someone more competent to tackle. I can take pictures of what I am talking about, and would be more than able to drop off the head of the machine. Of course, will compensate for time/parts/etc.

#4335 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice players South Park. Works great with LED's and topper. Overall nice cabinet but does have touchups around flipper buttons. Playfield overall very nice but does have typical we...”
2019-04-05
Canton, OH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 349 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4336 4 years ago

Really nice Jokerz! On the fence about selling it. Playfield is good with original Mylar still in place. Minimal wear, much better than most other Jokerz! I passed on while looking for one.

Completely shopped, new rubber, comet LEDs throughout. Card motor working, bridge ramp working.

New upper playfield and decal.
Cabinet is in nice shape too. Not faded.

I’ll say $1900 as I am not so inclined to sell it but I have a BKSORLE coming and I am really out of space.

Pictures available upon request but I rather anyone interested come see it in person.

Also have my T3 with ColorDMD available.

#4337 4 years ago

I put my restored Nitro Groundshaker up for sale in market. You won't see a nicer one.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “CPR playfield, new plastics, smoothed and painted cabinet. Fully shopped with new flippers, pop bumpers, drop targets, rubbers, warm white LEDs, new lamp sockets, all metal parts t...”
2019-04-05
Cincinnati, OH
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 151 days
Viewed: 208 times

#4338 4 years ago

Pics added to the T3 listing

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Previously routed T3. Cleaned up really well. Typical bumps and bruises. New VUK weldment. ColorDMD Not included. Latest ROMS. Tournament button added. All LED. New Rubbers....”
2019-03-31
Solon, OH
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 864 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also listed my Jokerz!

Machine - For Sale
Jokerz! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Play Poker with the King! Shopped 1988 Williams Jokerz! Every switch and mechanism working perfectly. Just shopped with Full Comet 50/50 SMD LED bulbs and flashers. System 11 ...”
2019-04-07
Solon, OH
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 654 times

#4339 4 years ago

I'll be listing a fantastic looking Demo Man with lots of extras.
Not an average Demo man!
Send me PM if interested!

Thank you

#4341 4 years ago

My X-files is for sale or possible trade.

Machine - For Sale
X Files, The Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my shopped X-files. This is a great playing, error free game. I just tore it down, cleaned and polished it. Rubbers were replaced. All bulbs in the game are LED (GI, ...”
2019-04-07
Pittsburgh, PA
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 369 times

#4342 4 years ago

Considering trading my huo munsters pro. Looking for a newer stern, as pro, gotg, possibly lotr, maybe others. +/- cash as needed. Only mods are shaker and red lermods spot spotlight

#4343 4 years ago

OXO for Sale

#4344 4 years ago

Looking for a GOTG and Maiden pro - routed ok if not beat to death. Also if anyone can drag a pin back from Allentown - I can flip you some $$

Scott

Added over 5 years ago:

GOTG found

#4345 4 years ago

Going to be selling my HUO Flash soon. It's like a time capsule and it would be hard to find a 40 yr old game in nicer condition. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I'll be adding the listing once I get some pictures.

#4346 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Going to be selling my HUO Flash soon. It's like a time capsule and it would be hard to find a 40 yr old game in nicer condition. I'll add the listing one I get some pictures.

can't wait to see the pics

#4347 4 years ago

Bally Harley Davidson, N Indiana

#4348 4 years ago

I've collected too much crap and need to clear out some games. Here's a list of titles I like to sell or trade. Very interested in doing two or three for one.

Beat Time
Commando (arcade)
Double Strike Bowl(shuffle)
Duck Hunt (arcade)
Eight Ball Deluxe LE
Eight Ball Deluxe
Epsilon(shuffle)
Extra Innings
Flight 2000
Frolics(bowler)
Genco Total Roll
Just 21
King tut(shuffle)
NBA Mac
Omni(shuffle)
Palace Guard
Rapid Fire
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Royal Flush
Sharpshooter(gun game)
Shuffle Alley Express (shuffle)
Space Train Mac
Volcano
Windy City(shuffle)
X-Men
Sea Raider
Grand Lizard

#4349 4 years ago

Re-listing the Shadow again - killer restored pf with over the top components

Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Partially restored Shadow back up again - customer wants cash for a new pin - pf completely redone, cabinet original. New diverter ramps and new back ramp (from upper). New plastic...”
2019-04-12
Middletown, OH
4,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1318 times

Added over 5 years ago:

Open to trades for GOTG or Maiden pro

#4350 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Pics added to the T3 listing

Machine - For Sale

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Fully shopped/refurbished “Previously routed T3. Cleaned up really well. Typical bumps and bruises.

New VUK weldment.
ColorDMD Not included.
Latest ROMS.
Tournament button added.
All LED.
New Rubbers....”

13 days ago

Solon, OH

2,800 (Firm)

Bos98

Also listed my Jokerz!

Sale Pending!

Jokerz!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Play Poker with the King!

Shopped 1988 Williams Jokerz! Every switch and mechanism working perfectly.

Just shopped with Full Comet 50/50 SMD LED bulbs and flashers.

System 11 ...”

7 days ago

Solon, OH

1,750 (OBO)

Bos98

Can't believe that T3 is still there at that price! If I had space and cash, it'd be here.

There are 9,446 posts in this topic. You are on page 87 of 189.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/87 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.