FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,477 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 190.
#4201 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Back to the future, has some wear hopefully the pictures show everything. Plays 100%. Previous owner made the change to LED. Happy to answer any questions. pinside has it $2500-30...”
2019-02-12
Akron, OH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1273 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4202 5 years ago

Still would like to trade for a Dialed In! Anyone interested?

#4203 5 years ago

Selling a Genesis - $1250. New clear ramps, rebuilt flippers, new rubber.
Has incorrect sling plastics and coindoor.
Plays well.
Trades ok too.

#4204 5 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

Selling a Genesis - $1250. New clear ramps, rebuilt flippers, new rubber.
Has incorrect sling plastics and coindoor.
Plays well.
Trades ok too.

I thought you were in love with this game!

#4205 5 years ago
Quoted from comment23:

I thought you were in love with this game!

He has a new love in his life..... hint.. fill that "hole"with some Oak Ridge Boys.... lol

#4206 5 years ago
Quoted from crussell:

Sale Pending!Back to the Future: The PinballNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Back to the future, has some wear hopefully the pictures show everything. Plays 100%. Previous owner made the change to LED. Happy to answer any questions. pinside has it $2500-30...”
23 hours ago Akron, OH 2,500 (OBO)
crussell

Would have loved to own this one and would have paid more if anyone is thinking of selling pm me or if the buyer considers selling please reach out. Bummed I missed it

#4207 5 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Would have loved to own this one and would have paid more if anyone is thinking of selling pm me or if the buyer considers selling please reach out. Bummed I missed it

Easy, there. Don't overpay for this mediocre game. I can understand high desire if you are a huge fan of the movies, but the movies are way better than the pin. Just my opinion - hold out for a fair deal, people will attempt to gouge you on this title.

#4208 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Easy, there. Don't overpay for this mediocre game. I can understand high desire if you are a huge fan of the movies, but the movies are way better than the pin. Just my opinion - hold out for a fair deal, people will attempt to gouge you on this title.

yeah its pretty much just the theme for me, huge fan of the films, and its hard to find them anymore. most are pretty rough shape and sell quick

#4209 5 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

yeah its pretty much just the theme for me, huge fan of the films, and its hard to find them anymore. most are pretty rough shape and sell quick

Sounds like a Bally Kiss. The biggest example of theme overriding the gameplay of a pin. We all have our vices. I'm a big fan James Bond so I admit I would probably overpay for a GoldenEye.

#4210 5 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Sounds like a Bally Kiss. The biggest example of theme overriding the gameplay of a pin. We all have our vices. I'm a big fan James Bond so I admit I would probably overpay for a GoldenEye.

Lol good thing I already have one lol
I need a bttf though

#4211 5 years ago

Got a nice Shaq Attaq and f14 tomcat possibly for trade
Both need a few small things but do work

Looking for a 2 for 1 trade
Something like a used the shadow. Fish tales getaway wcs94 viper night driving nascar road show. Judge dredd Popeye
Monopoly. or wpc title. Most anything in my wishlist

May be open to certain data east titles
Lah
Tales from crypt
Bttf
Etc.

Can add cash if needed but prefer straight trade
Pm me

Added over 5 years ago:

edited

#4212 5 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Got a nice Shaq Attaq and f14 tomcat possibly for trade
Both need a few small things but do work
Looking for a 2 for 1 trade
Something like a used the shadow. Fish tales getaway wcs94 viper night driving nascar road show. Judge dredd Popeye
Monopoly. or wpc title. Most anything in my wishlist
May be open to certain data east titles
Lah
Tales from crypt
Bttf
Etc.
Can add cash if needed but prefer straight trade
Pm me

Hrm, I have a lah and am going to indianapolis this weekend, but alas that is as far as i am going.

#4213 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Hrm, I have a lah and am going to indianapolis this weekend, but alas that is as far as i am going.

Pm sent I should mention f14 has leds in the head and clean boards. Sounds are great and beacon topper works. Cabinet is very nice as well. Can send pics if you have trade pm me

#4214 5 years ago

Anyone have a Transformers or Stern Star Trek for sale? Very much would prefer the pro models. For the right price, I'd consider Premium/LE.

#4215 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only (I am the 2nd owner) Metallica Pro Pinball machine. Upgrades include the Total Light Show mod which mimics the light show in the Premium model of this machine. Also i...”
2019-02-14
Pittsburgh, PENNSYLVANIA
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 484 times

Nice HUO Metallica for sale

#4216 5 years ago

My AFMRLE for sale:

#4217 5 years ago

Have a minty HUO Monopoly I would trade for a Congo! Also might be interested in trading my huo Simpson’s pinball party for a similar condition lord of the rings.

#4218 5 years ago

Relisted as the previous sale fell through. Pinsound, Flipper Fidelity, Comet LEDs, laser cannon mods and more.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Machine plays 100% no credit dot. Recently shopped all new optos. If anyone is interested in a nice machine complete with Pinsound, Flipper fidelity speakers, cannon laser mod, t...”
2019-03-24
Solon, OH
4,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1632 times

I am open to trade on Stern games I don’t have +/- cash as appropriate.

#4219 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Have a minty HUO Monopoly I would trade for a Congo! Also might be interested in trading my huo Simpson’s pinball party for a similar condition lord of the rings.

All of your sales ads say moving have to unload some machines. Are you moved now and building back up your collection?

#4220 5 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

All of your sales ads say moving have to unload some machines. Are you moved now and building back up your collection?

My games are still in storage/torn down in my basement at the moment. Just putting feelers out there for games I know I want to keep in my collection. If you want to see what 20 games broken down looks like, feel free to stop by my place or ask some of the folks who purchased games recently

#4221 5 years ago

Dropped the price of my MET in Market. Sweet machine with the Total Light Show mod among others

#4222 5 years ago

Looking for a JJP POTC LE if anyone has one they’re looking to get rid of.

#4223 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO perfect condition. Aurich translight. Back box interactive flasher kit. LE style speaker panel. Color DMD. Shaker motor.”
2019-02-19
Cheboygan, MI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 390 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hulk LE with a bunch of mods. Looks & plays like new.”
2019-02-19
Cheboygan, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 247 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Routed with no playfield wear, except a tiny bit in the shooter lane. Has new code with voices from the series. Plays great, Zero issues. Plug & Play”
2019-02-19
Cheboygan, MI
4,400 (OBO)
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Pinball Refinery GB Premium in Excellent shape. Tons of extra's! Playfield & cab are perfect! Powder coated ramps, coin door & armor. UV lighting effects on playfield...”
2019-02-19
Cheboygan, MI
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO in Perfect condition. Shaker motor installed.”
2019-02-19
Cheboygan, MI
4,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 172 times
Contributed to Pinside

ST is Sold

#4224 5 years ago

Looking for a decent the shadow

#4225 5 years ago

Just testing the waters, looking to possibly trade my Flintstones towards a GOTG or other newer kid friendly newer Stern.

#4226 5 years ago
#4227 5 years ago

I'm looking for either a Star Trek Pro or Metallica Pro. I'm not willing to spend much more than $4,000 on old pros. I don't care about silly mods. Cash in pocket and ready to buy.

#4228 5 years ago

Looking for a big bang bar or cactus canyon. Not willing to pay more than 3K since the decals wrinkle and they are old technology. Cash ready to go but I only have one dollar bills You have to drive it to my house and set it up.

#4229 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Looking for a big bang bar or cactus canyon. Not willing to pay more than 3K since the decals wrinkle and they are old technology. Cash ready to go but I only have one dollar bills You have to drive it to my house and set it up.

PM Sent.

#4230 5 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Cash in pocket

Pretty sure it's going to stay there.

#4231 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Cash ready to go but I only have one dollar bills

Ha! My buddy has a Stern Pirates and I'd love to see his reaction if I showed up with thousands of the "gold" $1 coins in a wooden chest to buy it.

Quoted from Deez:

Pretty sure it's going to stay there.

So, you guys really don't think I can get an umodded pro of either game for less than $4500? The last few archived ST pros were asking $4200, $4500, $4300. There was a ST listed recently in AZ for $3500 that just needed a good PF cleaning. Several of the archived/current Met Pros had asking prices $4300-$4500. If you're saying that this region tends to be a bit more expensive on many games, I agree.

I totally understand and respect if YOU chaps have beautiful games that have several hundreds of dollars in mods. That does indeed increase the overall monetary value. That is NOT what "I" am looking for with these two games.

#4232 5 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Ha! My buddy has a Stern Pirates and I'd love to see his reaction if I showed up with thousands of the "gold" $1 coins in a wooden chest to buy it.

So, you guys really don't think I can get an umodded pro of either game for less than $4500? The last few archived ST pros were asking $4200, $4500, $4300. There was a ST listed recently in AZ for $3500 that just needed a good PF cleaning. Several of the archived/current Met Pros had asking prices $4300-$4500. If you're saying that this region tends to be a bit more expensive on many games, I agree.
I totally understand and respect if YOU chaps have beautiful games that have several hundreds of dollars in mods. That does indeed increase the overall monetary value. That is NOT what "I" am looking for with these two games.

Don’t overthink it.

#4233 5 years ago

put this in the Louisville show thread but thought I would list it here as well. Selling tons of used stuff:

pfs http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/Playfields
coin doors http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/coin-doors
have lots of side rails including new for sys 11 (2 types)
new/used dmds
black knight bg new

No shipping on most of this

#4234 5 years ago

Selling:

Very clean and all original TOM- 6900.00

BK - SOLD

PM for questions or pics. Only trade I'm interested in is a Tron pro.

Happy Saturday folks!

#4235 5 years ago

Terminator 3 for sale or trade. 2750.00 OBRO

Have a few pics. Picking it up Wednesday. I shopped this game out and put it on location. Everything was gone through. New pops. New flipper coils. Flipper rebuild kit. Leded. Let me know if your interested.

Also have a few 128X16 displays for sale. 2 have NOS glass. And 1 used not out gassing.

#4236 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my tricked out HUO GBLE. Has Color DMD, Stern topper, Stern side armor, slime mirror blades, shaker, center post (removable), etc. etc.
PM me if interested.

#4237 5 years ago

Selling my total nuclear annihilation at the Louisville show see thread for details

Added over 5 years ago:

sale pending

#4238 5 years ago

Looking to trade an EBD LE. Can add cash for the right deal.

#4239 5 years ago

Terminator 3 is pending

#4240 5 years ago

I have a nice World cup Soccer It has no fade on the cabnit playfield is really nice 3000 firm

#4241 5 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

I have a nice World cup Soccer It has no fade on the cabnit playfield is really nice 3000 firm

WCS should sell quick! Great Pin! GLWS!

#4242 5 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

Can you send me a PM, I am interested.

Ken

#4243 5 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Can you send me a PM, I am interested.
Ken

Why not PM him?

#4244 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Why not PM him?

You can't just go around PMing people, it's not nice.

I always wait till some one PM's me first, just good manners

#4245 5 years ago

I like to play hard to get. Once they send a PM, wait 3 days. Don’t want to seem desperate.

#4246 5 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Why not PM him?

Actually I should have PM’d EYEAMRED2U that he shouldn’t request for mjpinballs to PM him but rather PM mypinballs himself instead. But I didn’t.

#4247 5 years ago

Considering trading my dedicated cabinet Space Ace running Dexter/Merlin-DX with the trio of laser games. Space Ace, dragons lair and dragons lair 2.

Immaculate game with a gorgeous 19k4921 CRT.

Exidy lists at 3500+.

#4248 5 years ago
Quoted from Moto_bone:

Exidy lists at 3500+.

Not on a pinball forum.

#4249 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Not on a pinball forum.

Sounds like Moto is looking to trade his machine for another pinball machine so I believe that's why he's placing it in here.

#4250 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Not on a pinball forum.

Shhhh

Quoted from Yesh23:

Sounds like Moto is looking to trade his machine for another pinball machine so I believe that's why he's placing it in here.

Bingo!!

There are 9,477 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/85?hl=bowtech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.