FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 190.
#3951 5 years ago

Also looking for a funhouse.

#3952 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Looking for a nice Haunted House

Pm sent.

#3953 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Anyone got a SW pro or Prem for sale?

I have a Star Wars Pro, its' in Michigan.

#3954 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I have a Star Wars Pro, its' in Michigan.

Sorry that was supposed to be Star Trek not Wars.

#3955 5 years ago

Looking for system 11s

#3956 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for system 11s

LOL, you already own the only one I have that I would consider selling. Fail.

#3957 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Sorry that was supposed to be Star Trek not Wars.

Right on, I had someone contact me on facebook for a Star Trek trade for my star wars, Maybe its for sale as well.. I think it was on facebook, I can check if you want me to. Probably still in michigan tho.

#3958 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

LOL, you already own the only one I have that I would consider selling. Fail.

You'll miss it if ya do!

I did and had to buy another.

#3959 5 years ago

I have a basketball roll a score it's like a ski ball game pm me if you are interested thanks.

#3960 5 years ago

I have a deadpool pro with red powdercoat, lolipop rails, wireforms powdercoated, side blades, shaker and speaker lights, pinstadiums. Game is in great condition. Looking to sell to upgrade to LE 5500.00

#3961 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Working Xenon. Game boots and plays, needs shopped. Playfield is has been touched up in the past. Back glass is in excellent condition. New MPU Cabinet has wear as seen in the pic...”
2018-10-11
Canal Winchester, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1394 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3962 5 years ago

HUO Hobbit SMG edition for sale w/ a few extras. Like new. Looking for shadow or TWD pro and cash.....

#3963 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

HUO Hobbit SMG edition for sale w/ a few extras. Like new. Looking for shadow or TWD pro and cash.....

Load the code that just came out yesterday and play a few games first before you let it go.

#3964 5 years ago

Several games for sale. May consider trades.
GOTLE
AFMRLE
TWD PRO
GB PRO
JACKBOT -early production
Message for pics and info. Thanks.

#3965 5 years ago

Wish i had trafe bait for you shawn, like your got!

#3966 5 years ago

I have a few project games available for sale.

Lethal Weapon 3 - This is a fully booting game. I've gone through all of the boards. The power supply has been re-pinned where needed. All bad fuse clips have been replaced. NVRAM has been installed in the CPU. Fuse clips and connectors were replaced on the PPB board where needed. The game comes with a Display board with newly burned ROMS. The game needs shopped and is still missing a few parts. New head hinges were installed and some wood damage on the head was repaired. It at least needs speakers in the DMD panel, a lock bar and the drop target assemblies need at least new coils and reset levers.

Jurassic Park – This is a major project. The cabinet is split in right rear corner. The head has already been repaired. It comes with the translite, new backglass and lift channel. The playfield is missing the T-Rex assembly and ramp and likely some other small parts as well. I should have a full board set for the head.

$2000 for the pair.

Striker Xtreme – $1500. The is a semi-booting project. It is complete except for 1 speaker and a lockbar. The ramp has a cracked piece (it's all there, just needs repaired) and it could use a new pressure switch in the ball lock (Pinball life has these). It also doesn’t boot consistently, so the boards will definitely need to be gone through. I’ve repaired any bad connections on the display power supply. I also just burned all the ROMs for the CPU and display boards.

Corvette - $1500. This is a major project. I’ve gone through the CPU, RAM was removed, socketed and NVRAM installed. Any burnt connectors were replaced on the driver board. New ROMs were burned for the CPU and sound board. The game has not been powered on. It’s missing quite a few parts, most of which are still available NOS. Many parts are removed but come with the game (plastic ramps, drag strip assembly).

Added over 6 years ago:

Sale pending on Striker Xtreme and Corvette.

Added over 5 years ago:

All sold.

#3967 5 years ago

Have a friend who is ready to let go of a Helen version of AC/DC pro - led'd and very nice game. Also a Avengers LE Blue version decked out cc'd pf.

#3968 5 years ago

I have an original AC/DC Premium that's HUO and looks brand new. Less than 900 games played on it. Color DMD, upgraded speakers, LED Lightning bolts, plastic protectors, Speaker panel decal, Speaker light kits with Luci Vinyl inserts. Has clear lower playfield plastic and has the original 15" sub woofer that the original ones came with that they left off the vault editions. I honestly can't find a single place on it to mention. Looks brand new. was mostly wanting to sell, but would consider a few trades.

#3969 5 years ago

Still have a really nice stern dmd striker xtreme
Willing to sell for 2k or trade for another title

Looking at Bally williams 80s and up pm me

#3970 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Williams Black and a Williams Stellar Wars, message me with details. Black Knight has a clear coated playfield, both have Leds and upgrades. like to sell both together. Out of room and have some new projects so these must go.

#3971 5 years ago

I've got a RFM I'm looking to move soon.
$2900
Nice shape. Could use new decals as they are wrinkling around the legs a bit.
Original monitor that's been serviced with new caps and flyback.
Also has the ultimarc video amp installed to make the colors pop on the screen.

#3972 5 years ago

Thinking of trading out my Taxi for a newer dmd game. Cash included for something I'm interested in. Looking to keep the cartoon ish theme to go with my Flintstones and Rocky and Bullwinkle line up.

#3973 5 years ago

HEP MM with colordmd, invisiglass and other mods. 2013 restore. Original game was HUO before going to HEP so game still has original screen printed art and original playfield (clearcoated of course)

The only minor flaw is some scuffs/scratches on the lock bar which could easily be re-powdercoated with a standard gloss black (I can get this done if buyer prefers). Otherwise it's your standard, beautiful better than new HEP restoration.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This was a HUO MM sent to HEP for restoration. Restoration completed 2013. Cabinet is still original screened cabinet, no decals. Playfield is original HUO playfield, clearcoat...”
2018-10-14
Blacklick, OH
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 283 times

Feel free to PM/call/text with offers or questions.

$11,600 obo

Jim
614-893-3282

#3974 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (distributor/business) - “Brand New in the box still strapped to Stern skid. LE #97. Looking to sell outright but might consider trades plus/minus cash as needed. Mainly looking for HUO modded Stern titles...”
2018-10-14
Dalton, OH
9,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 164 times

#3975 5 years ago

Anyone have a high speed BG for sale? Used is fine!

#3976 5 years ago

I have a HUO Aerosmith Premium for sale. Stern laser side armor and shaker motor.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my Aerosmith Premium up for sale. Purchased from fellow pinsider (see my feedback). HUO with both owners. It has shaker motor and Stern's laser-cup armor with Hooked o...”
2018-10-20
Beckett Ridge, OH
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 282 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3977 5 years ago

Would be interested in trading or selling my TNA. Has every possible factory upgrade except for butter cabinet.

Just seeing what's out there right now I'll post a proper for sale ad at some point in the future.

#3978 5 years ago

looking for a nice williams stardust at a decent price if anyone has one pm me

#3979 5 years ago

I'll be heading to the Pittsburgh area on Saturday morning. I can bring any of these games with me if a deal is in place. Also have an Avatar Pro. Open to trades

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is a semi restored Williams Demolition Man. It was in the free play area at Allentown if you were there this year. I bought it from Eric Bundy who semi restored it. I'...”
2018-11-03
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 856 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Houdini made by American pinball. About 600 plays on it. Game is like new. One small repair under right leg of minor damage that happened while moving it. Factory side blades. ...”
2018-10-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 242 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a ACDC Luci Vault. Game is home use only with less than 450 plays on it. Manufacturered in March of this year. Game is near perfect with a small tear in the left he...”
2018-10-16
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 155 times

#3980 5 years ago

I have a fully shopped Ripley's and Lost in Space available.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All balls guides were soaked, cleaned and polished. Al...”
2018-10-22
Pittsburgh, PA
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 664 times

Machine - For Sale
Lost In Space Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a rare Lost in Space. The game was just torn down, cleaned and polished. The ramp was flame polished. All GI and inserts are LED. The boards have been gone through, tr...”
2018-10-23
Pittsburgh, PA
3,450 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 173 times

#3981 5 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have a fully rebuilt Ripley's and a nice freshly shopped Lost in Space available.

Interested in trades?

Machine - For Sale
Ripley's Believe It or Not!New!Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is my fully rebuilt Ripley’s Believe It or Not. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All balls guides were soaked, cleaned and polished. Al...”
21 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA 3,750 (OBO)
SeymorGoldfarbJr

Machine - For Sale
Lost In SpaceNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale is a rare Lost in Space. The game was just torn down, cleaned and polished. The ramp was flame polished. All GI and inserts are LED. The boards have been gone through, tr...”
29 minutes ago Pittsburgh, PA 3,450 (OBO)
SeymorGoldfarbJr

Interested in trades?

#3982 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Interested in trades?

I'll always listen to trade offers, even when it's not my priority.

#3983 5 years ago

Will be listing a WPT soon. Just got it in and haven’t unloaded it out of the van yet. Any interest message me. Will be looking for trades as I don’t know what price to put on it yet.

#3984 5 years ago

Will be posting a really nice Dirty Harry soon. Completely torn down playfield, cleaned, fixed and rebuilt. Plays amazing. Looking to trade up for another B/W DMD and add my cash. Id also sell outright. PM if interested.

#3985 5 years ago

Looking for a nice congo - reach out if interested trade or cash. Thanks!

#3986 5 years ago

Still searching for a Williams Grand Prix close to Erie, PA.

#3987 5 years ago

Looking for TWD Prem or potentially Congo and will be in the northern Ohio area tomorrow. Can make for a super quick pickup and cash. Reach out if you have either thanks!

#3988 5 years ago
Quoted from dontfeed:

Still searching for a Williams Grand Prix close to Erie, PA.

I have a project GP that could go. PM me.

#3989 5 years ago

Anything available near Marysville? Spending the weekend here with family and looking for an EM or early SS.

#3990 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballocks:

I have a project GP that could go. PM me.

PM sent

#3991 5 years ago

Had some stuff stolen so selling a few things I have sitting around to help recoup some funds.

I've got a T2 playfield I'll sell for $200, in pretty nice condition, could use some cleaning but has no wear that I can see.

Also have a Ghostbusters translate that I'll sell for $50. Brand new, never installed in a game, perfect condition.

Lastly I've got a Williams Vagabond that I could consider letting go of for $700. I really love this game so I don't particularly intend to get rid of it, but it's the most expendable game in my collection right now so if someone wants it I'm fine selling it.

#3992 5 years ago

Have a iron maiden pro I'd move for a GB or IM

#3993 5 years ago

Last time before tomorrow.....someone in ohio with a TWD prem.....reach out and take my money tomorrow morning!

#3994 5 years ago

Thinking of trading some games for a pinball
Prefer dmd or system 11s or late 80/90s bally

Dedicated Popeye works new sideart
Dedicated super pac man works clean
Silverball mania complete project -trade only-

Pm me if interested

#3995 5 years ago

so I thought I had a TWD lined up but it's a no go.

Still looking for TWD prem or congo - cash ready.

#3996 5 years ago

Still got a Metallica for ya! lol

#3997 5 years ago

Looking to buy a RCT pm me if y have one

#3998 5 years ago

Silverball mania complete but needs work been sitting up for trade
And a 4 player bally circus em

Looking to trade 2 plus cash for something different

#3999 5 years ago

Have a HUO GOT LE w/color DMD and mirrors. PM with some trade ideas (TWD being pref but open to others) if interested. Not looking for just cash.

#4000 5 years ago

Looking for a players condition White Water, Shadow or Champion Pub within reasonable driving distance from SE Michigan. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.