5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,923 posts
  • 448 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by Yesh23
  • Topic is favorited by 260 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4923 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 99.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Anyone have a cab & head knocking around for sale. As close to central Ohio as I can get. Not fussed on em, old, or wide. As long as it has some structure. Working on a art project. Still kicking myself for not winning those 3 addams FAM cabs,pf, and toppers on eBay for $300!! They were pretty water damaged but...

I have a FH and corvette cabinet and head just getting ready to throw them away if you want them come get em I am in Medina, Ohio

#352 5 years ago

I'm in St. Louis MO and understand its a bit of a distance, but I'm looking to sell a HUO mustang pro for $3850. Less than 500 plays. New code and a right scoop cliffy added. Red center car. I'have it listed in the forum threads for sale. Thanks Rob

Shot out to Scott at weir pinball. Nice guy and easy to work with.

#354 5 years ago
Quoted from stephenshane237:

I have a FH and Corvette cabinet and head just getting ready to throw them away if you want them come get em I am in Medina, Ohio

Best part about picking those up adam will be you get to see his nice games in person. I remember seeing pics of them when he got his cabs. Beautiful!

#355 5 years ago

FH and Corvette cabinets are gone picked up today

#356 5 years ago

I want to thank stephenshane237 for his INCREDIBLE generosity towards my current project! Picked up two cabs/heads from him today and he threw in so many extras!!

This was the first step in my 'Frankenstein Game' project. Find a cab to build out of. Now I have TWO! Thanks a million! Should be a really fun project!

My first priority is fixing up the Gulfstream I got last week. Then it's on to Frankenstein.

Not really sure what he'll turn out to be. I think for game 1 I will build out of the Corvette. So let me know if you have anything gathering dust you'd like to see BROUGHT back to LIFE that you'd like to throw in the pot.

I know once I get the pieces gathered and I see what I have to work with I'll be P-roc'ing the machine. Most likely all original programming. In the tradition of Frankenstein I will prob leave the art intact. We'll see.

Thanks to stephenshane237 and the whole Pinside community! Once I get Golfstream done I'll start a thread and we'll see where we are come April!

Winter projects here I come!

#357 5 years ago

Does anyone have any old playfield for sale? Condition does not matter. I am looking at trying to learn restorations and I would also like to use them as art. I would prefer 3-4 but if you have any at all please pm me. Thanks.

#358 5 years ago

My JP isn't getting much play (family hates it, I love it), so I wanted to explore trades. I have the Congo decals for the cabinet inside, and some LED's and LED Strips. Some wear on scoops that would be covered by Cliffy's. T-Rex works in all directions. Overall in pretty good shape. I don't have the topper.

Interested in any trade offers, but would love a MSF. Could do JP plus a little cash for if required for a good (local) trade. Wife has nixed me traveling for pins/games in the near future

Thanks,
Aaron

#359 5 years ago

Sorry, realized distance. I have some really BAD PF's but could never justify shipping them.

This gave me a good idea though... Start a local PF,BG,Cabinet recycling discussion. Here's what I have for LOCAL trade or sale. I can't ship any of this stuff!

Cabinets+Heads:
Lost World
Eight Ball
Xenon
Black Sheep Squadron (very nice mint cab+lockdown bar)
Space Shuttle

Cabs only:
Nine Ball

Playfields:
Fun House (BAD!)
Space Shuttle (so-so)

Somewhat populated playfields(lower side only):
High Speed (BAD!)
Xenon (BAD!)
Nine Ball (really BAD!)
Firepower II (BAD!)
Eight Ball (BAD!)
Secret Service (so-so parted)
Space Shuttle (so-so)
Lost World (good)
Space Shuttle (BAD!)

Need:
Harlem G.Trotters Cabinet+Head

Again, really looking local only. I can't ship any of this stuff. Pics are going to be hard, but not impossible.

#360 5 years ago

How bad is bad? I wonder what it would cost to ship several together? I don't see myself being able to drive down that way in the next month or so. Thank you though

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

How bad is bad? I wonder what it would cost to ship several together? I don't see myself being able to drive down that way in the next month or so. Thank you though

It's like "beyond recognizable" bad in most cases... Just think "parts only" bad

#362 5 years ago

Ya that sounds bad! Thanks though

#363 5 years ago

If you ever run across a BAD shadow playfield I need one for a project. no art magnet burned 5mm deep I don't care!

#364 5 years ago

Thinking about making a change to the lineup. Looking for congo, twilight zone or shadow or maybe other 90s era. Have NGG, T3, possibly my Star Trek Premium as poential trade bait.

#365 5 years ago

Trying to freshen up the collection. Nice Stern Rolling Stones for Trade or $3200. Has upgraded Mick on the stick with metal back plate to prevent breakage.
Looking for transformers.

#366 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Trying to freshen up the collection. Nice Stern Rolling Stones for Trade or $3200. Has upgraded Mick on the stick with metal back plate to prevent breakage.
Looking for Transformers.

Let me know if you ever look to freshen out that Taxi or Shadow

Anyways, GLWS on TRS!

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Looking for Transformers.

I have a nice FT with a custom faded cabinet that I can offer you
Do you deliver?

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from Solder_Splash:

I have a nice FT with a custom faded cabinet that I can offer you
Do you deliver?

Is it the pre-topper prototype with the white sides?

#369 5 years ago

My daughter has really nice TMNT for sale or trade.

#370 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

Is it the pre-topper prototype with the white sides?

Yes. Extremely rare. Very collectable.

#371 5 years ago

Yes. Extremely rare. Very collectable.

drool

#372 5 years ago
Quoted from mjpinballs:

My daughter has really nice TMNT for sale or trade.

Wish I was closer. I would love to play this pin. And I hate pinball guys.

#373 5 years ago

I too have a custom faded FT, but mine has custom screws through the front corners and down the sides. I value it at $4750 if anyone is looking to trade.

#374 5 years ago

I am looking for a DE Simpsons...PM me if you have one.

#375 5 years ago

You faded fishtailers. I have a set of cabinet art that is not being used. PM any interest

#376 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

You faded fishtailers. I have a set of cabinet art that is not being used. PM any interest

Are these of the rare white prototype version or the more common red ones?

#377 5 years ago

Post edited by agodfrey: Make sure you know who posted an ad before you post on Pinside...

#378 5 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Another really high rez pic. Glad he really cares enough to take a few snaps and give us all that info

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

If you want pics, why don't you request them instead of being a DB.

#379 5 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Another really high rez pic. Glad he really cares enough to take a few snaps and give us all that info
akroncanton.craigslist.org link

I agree. The epitome of laziness.

#381 5 years ago

Post edited by fattdirk: Deleted unnecessary fly off the handle asshole comment.

#383 5 years ago

Seriously. I'm sure sorry. I had no intention on pissing you off. I see a lot of ads and I sell a lot of stuff online. All I am saying is there are much better pictures to bring people in.

I raise the white flag. I love this community and hate to make enemies.

#384 5 years ago

On a lighter note.....anyone want my $750 SOF Let's all laugh and move on. Dirk next time I'm in West Akron I'll buy you a beer.

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

On a lighter note.....anyone want my $750 SOF Let's all laugh and move on. Dirk next time I'm in West Akron I'll buy you a beer.

We can hang at Stonehedge

#386 5 years ago

I was at Stonerhenge the other day and rocked the high score on Time Machine. 6+ million!

Beat that chumps!

#387 5 years ago

My sister lives really close to Marvin so I have hung out at his place a little. I still need to make it up for a league night, bit of a drive though. I REALLY want to play that Time Machine.....soon, very soon!

#388 5 years ago

Time machine is definitely on my list now. Super cool pin. Reminds me of pinbot for some weird reason.

Love the chimes.

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

We can hang at Stonehedge

Wish I was closer

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

If you want to get rid of SOF, pm me. I have a FT that I'm looking to trade.

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I was at Stonerhenge

This just made me laugh. Not sure if it was on purpose, but funny anyways.

#392 5 years ago
Quoted from fattdirk:

This just made me laugh. Not sure if it was on purpose, but funny anyways.

It was on purpose and glad someone caught it. I really doubted anyone would.

#393 5 years ago

Sent you a PM

Quoted from snyper2099:

Sorry, realized distance. I have some really BAD PF's but could never justify shipping them.
This gave me a good idea though... Start a local PF,BG,Cabinet recycling discussion. Here's what I have for LOCAL trade or sale. I can't ship any of this stuff!
Cabinets+Heads:
Lost World
Eight Ball
Xenon
Black Sheep Squadron (very nice mint cab+lockdown bar)
Space Shuttle
Cabs only:
Nine Ball
Playfields:
Fun House (BAD!)
Space Shuttle (so-so)
Somewhat populated playfields(lower side only):
High Speed (BAD!)
Xenon (BAD!)
Nine Ball (really BAD!)
Firepower II (BAD!)
Eight Ball (BAD!)
Secret Service (so-so parted)
Space Shuttle (so-so)
Lost World (good)
Space Shuttle (BAD!)
Need:
Harlem G.Trotters Cabinet+Head
Again, really looking local only. I can't ship any of this stuff. Pics are going to be hard, but not impossible.

#394 5 years ago

Guys, save the idle chit chat for the rest of pinside - this is a serious buying/selling thread...

#395 5 years ago

I have a players + condition Funhouse that should be ready from a full tear-down shop/LED job. Anyone interested in working out a trade deal for a MET?

#396 5 years ago

If you want to get rid of SOF, pm me. I have a FT that I'm looking to trade.

It was a joke. I am hooked on SOF for now. Maybe someday. I know johnny77 was looking for a trade:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15668

#397 5 years ago

and he has FT on his wish list!

#398 5 years ago

Helping a friend list a few machines for sale:
TOM x 2
TAF Gold
TOTAN
and maybe 2 more if I can't get them myself.

I personally went through both TOMs to get them up and running - nothing collector Q but nice
TAFG supposedly HUO, but I haven't looked it over yet
TOTAN - haven't seen it yet, but supposed to be pretty nice.

PM me if you want his info.

Scott

#399 5 years ago

Here are a few pics: I took alot and posted them on my website
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade

Scott

IMG_4533.JPG IMG_4540.JPG IMG_4573.JPG IMG_4567.JPG
#400 5 years ago

a few more

IMG_4549.JPG IMG_4554.JPG IMG_4541.JPG IMG_4569.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 2.50
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 64.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
There are 4923 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 99.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside