FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 190.
#3851 5 years ago

Slim chance, but is anyone bringing a Robocop to Cleveland?

I’m also looking for Pop-A-Card, Hokus Pokus, Harlem Globetrotters, EBD, and Count-Down.

Please and thanks!

#3852 5 years ago

Listed a very nice Pinbot in Market...give it a look....

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice Pinbot for sale. Belongs to a friend of mine. Many pics attached. I can go out there and get more if needed. Original Mylar in very good condition. One small tear on My...”
2018-08-20
Monclova, OH
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 670 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3853 5 years ago

ok i got a close encounter that is 95 percent working the only thing wrong is you have to turn it on and off a couple times to get it to boot. Its been like this since i have got it a year ago but it always boots and plays great.

I also have a project joker poker i have rebuilt the power supply and the driver board is tested and working the mpu is blowing a fuse and the one pop bumper coil is bad.

Both machines are cleaned and have new rubbers on them and both are in pretty good shape make offer for both or either one of them

#3854 5 years ago

Looking for the following games. I will be on and off at CLE show in september.

Zaccaria: Combat
Zaccaria: Universe
Zaccaria: Circus
Recel: Criterium 75
Recel: Underwater
Recel: Lady Luck
Recel: Space Race
Recel: Icarus
Sonic: Birdman
Sonic: Butterfly
Sonic: Jai Alai
Sonic: Jokers Wild
Sonic: Prospector
Segasa: Cannes
Segasa: Monaco
Playmatic: Speakeasy
Allied Leisure: Sea Hunt

Also looking for a few select SS games

Gottlieb: Robo-War
Gottlieb: Class of 1812
Gottlieb: TX-Sector
Gottlieb: Diamond Lady

#3855 5 years ago

Considering mixing things up and trading my Earthshaker (not looking to sell at the moment). Interested in Jurassic Park (top of wishlist), Baywatch, and No Fear. Could add a bit of cash to even up if needed.

Added over 6 years ago:

Would also consider Goldeneye!

#3856 5 years ago

Anyone intrested in a players condition bally mystic? Backglass has very little flaking on the bottom. Has new led scores. Pm for more details if intrested. Looking to trade or sell out right. Located in 44057 and could possibly bring to cleveland pin sho. Pm me for pics.

#3857 5 years ago

Have a very nice Hobbit Smaug with mirrors and plastic protectors HUO - cash or trade. PM if interested. Off this week so can move quick. Thanks.

#3858 5 years ago

I may bring my AC/DC Premium Vault to the CLEPIN show for a trade.

Primarily interested in Maiden Pro or possibly GotG Pro + Cash. Would consider other trades depending on what is offered.

#3859 5 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:I may bring my AC/DC Premium Vault to the CLEPIN show for a trade.
Primarily interested in Maiden Pro or possibly GotG Pro + Cash. Would consider other trades depending on what is offered.

You're looking for a Countdown? I'll gladly trade mine for your AC/DC!

#3860 5 years ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

You're looking for a Countdown? I'll gladly trade mine for your AC/DC!

I’ll probably need to throw some cash your way to make this work!

#3861 5 years ago

Thinking of selling my gottlieb operation thunder. Needs shopped and missing an outlane post, but will clean up very nice (have a rubber kit for it). 1600

#3862 5 years ago

Thinking if selling or trading my Who Dunnit $3200. Let me know if you are interested.

#3863 5 years ago

Selling or trading my Space Jam, looking for $1,950. I'll post a marketplace listing at some point.

I bought it from Kevin from Buffalo Pinball, so if you look up the Buffalo Pinball Youtube videos of it you'll see exactly the one I have.

#3864 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Selling or trading my Space Jam, looking for $1,950. I'll post a marketplace listing at some point.
I bought it from Kevin from Buffalo Pinball, so if you look up the Buffalo Pinball Youtube videos of it you'll see exactly the one I have.

Interested in a mint striker xtreme and some cash pm me ?

Also have a cherry golden tee complete in dedicated cabinet with a beautiful monitor
I’d trade as well

#3865 5 years ago

Shaking things up. Selling my 1988 Williams Cyclone $2500.

Others posted soon.

erie.craigslist.org link

#3866 5 years ago

I also have a Williams Vagabond that I could be persuaded to sell. Don't really wanna get rid of it because I really enjoy the game, but I'm also out of space, so the right buyer can take it home. $700 is the asking price.

#3867 5 years ago

Trying to clear up some space

Mortal Kombat 2 - Game works great. Cabinet was converted to MK4 so the control panel has a run button installed but it has MK2 installed. It sitll has the MK2 Art. Monitor looks amazing and it plays great. Also has a custom bezel with all the moves listed. $800.

Quick and Crash - Works great and comes with a impossible to find spare gun. $1200.

Ameridarts - $250.

Roy Clark cocktail - was working but I think one of the PIA chips went bad. Haven't had a chance to look at it. $200

Super Par Golf manequin golf game. - Works great - $1200

Police Trainer - Monitor has been capped. Works great. ln a dynamo corner cut cab. $650

JVL eclipse touchscreen - $250

Touchmaster playboy edition - $200

Pics on request.

#3868 5 years ago

Likely going to be listing my Iron Maiden LE soon. Basically new with only a couple of plays. Hate to sell but found one of my grails and only have so much space. Looking to get $9500 and located a few miles outside of Pittsburgh.

#3869 5 years ago

WTB

Road kings, millionaire, jokerz (maybe), police force. Cheaper system 11s.

#3870 5 years ago

Just listed an operation thunder, a spy hunter project, and a flipperless project (exhibit supply coed)

#3871 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game works great and plays great. No issues.”
2018-08-29
Avon, OH
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 105 times
Contributed to Pinside

Marketplace ad made, pictures uploaded.

#3872 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Putting up my beloved NGG for sale. I must make room for new pins This is a low mileage NGG that I cleaned up, fixed, and painted the cab. I kept the original cab decals since...”
2018-08-30
Westerville, OH
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 930 times
Contributed to Pinside

My NGG is up.
Free delivery to CLEPIN Friday or Saturday.

Bud

#3873 5 years ago

Can be delivered to the cleve. Show

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have number 120 Dialed in LE it looks like it just came out of the box low plays . cliffies on . all adjustments have been made plays fast and smooth .no trades please. thanks f...”
2018-10-09
Rocky River, OH
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 359 days
Viewed: 772 times

#3874 5 years ago

Still looking for 2 rush 2049 sit-downs and possibly a Aliens extermination rail shooter.

Scott

#3875 5 years ago

Bally Lost World Plastic set NEW sealed.
$105 shipped or drop by pick them up and play some pinball!

#3876 5 years ago

Wanted: Virtual Pinball Machine with force feedback. Looking for one with rgb lights Shaker and nudge too. Thanks

#3877 5 years ago

Cyclone $2500

Ad now has a gameplay video.

erie.craigslist.org link

#3878 5 years ago

I have a friend selling a nice Judge Dredd for $2450. Located in Middleburg Heights, so just a short drive from the Cleveland Pinball Show next weekend!

Added over 6 years ago:

Edit: Judge Dredd sold. I have a nice Lethal Weapon 3 for $2300 (Fully LED, works great, new display - Blue dome on top missing a chunk, but works)

#3879 5 years ago

Still looking for trades or to sell my nice stern striker xtreme

Open to data east games and premier sys3 and other 90s titles

#3880 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Aerosmith LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect low play Aerosmith LE number 213. Looks unplayed... since it practically is. Expensive mods included. Day one shooter lane Cliffy, new in the box Stern topper. Upgraded ins...”
2018-08-31
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 264 times

Machine - For Trade
Black Rose Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Really nice Black Rose... playfield exceptionally nice! Cabinet overall nice with some marks here and there but nothing that really stands out. Will sell but mostly looking for tra...”
2018-08-22
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 353 times

Machine - For Trade
Black Hole Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Just a beautiful, original Black Hole with LED's added. Plays beautifully! It would be difficult to find a nicer original. Will sell no shipping but really looking to trade for ano...”
2018-08-21
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 439 times

*** Also have a really nice Maverick, Popeye, Baywatch and Doctor Who. As well as a players Bad Cats

#3881 5 years ago

Project Space Shuttle $800:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68537

I'd prefer this be a local - you look the machine over - pickup vs. shipping or hauling to the Cleveland Show due to the project nature of the game.

#3882 5 years ago
Quoted from TractorDoc:

Project Space Shuttle $800:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68537
I'd prefer this be a local - you look the machine over - pickup vs. shipping or hauling to the Cleveland Show due to the project nature of the game.

Great game and price! Should be an easy sell!

#3883 5 years ago

Looking for Dialed In LE - have cash ready. PM me if interested

#3884 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for Dialed In LE - have cash ready. PM me if interested

Tonycip has one listed about 11 posts above and can bring to Cleveland show

#3885 5 years ago

Thanks I've reached out

#3886 5 years ago

I have a World Poker Tour, Xenon in marketplace that i could bring to the show if i have a deal worked out. Also a No Fear

#3887 5 years ago

May be able to bring my Rfm to Cleveland show on Friday if anyone’s interested https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67975

#3888 5 years ago

have a super nice golden tee complete I can bring if trade or sale is confirmed before show

beautiful 27 inch tri sync

#3889 5 years ago

Looking to trade an above average players Addams Family for maybe a newer stern? Iron Maiden?

#3890 5 years ago

Cyclone for sale. Labor Day Special $2499.00!

OK, OK...$2400.00

#3891 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a jungle Lord or Pharaoh to the cleveland show for sale ? Any condition considered

#3892 5 years ago

I’ll be bringing a Mousin Around to the show for sale. Working 100%. Comet 50/50 SMD LEDs. Bright displays.

#3893 5 years ago
Quoted from Drickey86:

Anyone bringing a jungle Lord or Pharaoh to the cleveland show for sale ? Any condition considered

PM sent. My friend just picked up a Jungle Lord and is looking to sell it. Can bring to show if interested....

#3894 5 years ago

HEP MM with colordmd, invisiglass and other mods. 2013 restore. Original game was HUO before going to HEP so game still has original screen printed art and original playfield (clearcoated of course)

The only minor flaw is some scuffs/scratches on the lock bar which could easily be re-powdercoated with a standard gloss black (I can get this done if buyer prefers). Otherwise it's your standard, beautiful better than new HEP restoration.

Cal deliver for free to the Cleveland show.

Looking to sell outright but might consider trades plus/m8 us cash as needed for other HUO/restored titles.

Pics and more details in Marketplace listing.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/66937

Feel free to PM/call/text with offers or questions.

Jim
614-893-3282

#3895 5 years ago
Quoted from Drickey86:

detroit.craigslist.org link sorry not in ohio but?

#3896 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a gladiators?

#3897 5 years ago
Quoted from Moto_bone:

Anyone bringing a gladiators?

Wont be there but have an amazing example for sale. Or swing buy and play it any time

#3898 5 years ago

Listing for a friend:

Gottlieb The Games.

The good news is the game is complete and cosmetically in very good condition.
All displays are bright and working.
Backglass is in excellent shape.

The bad news is a coil lug shorted and burned a transistor on the driver board which is going to need repairs.

All other boards working.

I don’t want to part it out and he would like to sell it as is if possible.

$550 and you can take it away. Walk out basement for easy access.

I figure rebuilding both flippers and replacing the coils plus a new driver board is $205 at Marco’s which gives you a working Gottlieb for $755.

If you can fix the driver board which looks doable you save $100 and have a game for $650.

Contact me if you want it.

Thanks!

#3899 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a Tee'd Off to the show?

#3900 5 years ago

Looking for a nba jam or nfl blitz. Does not have to be on a dedicated machine. Near ne ohio?

There are 9,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 78 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/78?hl=roxasursoxas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.