5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,589 posts
  • 428 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by rollinover
  • Topic is favorited by 240 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4589 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 92.
#3801 1 year ago
Quoted from Rhlufa:

One is posted in the market located in Louisville Ky.

Yup I pm’d him, thanks for the heads up

#3802 1 year ago

Hmm... Going down that road again?

#3803 1 year ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Hmm... Going down that road again?

Picked up a brewery

#3804 1 year ago

ok kids, didn't know if I was going to do this or not... but now I don't have a choice.

I have a NIB Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium/LE) Premium - Not even opened. I need to sell it. Long story, but my dane is still at the animal hospital, hope to get him home sunday, and the bill he has racked up is quite large. figure I can always get another one at a later date. Was told they are going for 7300.00 ish... so $7200.00 cash takes it. Not interested in trades, need to pay down the ole credit card that I charged the VET bill to.

PM's are best. I figure this thing wont last long.

Will be in and out Saturday (ill try to keep an eye on pinside when away), should be home most of the day Sunday.

#3805 1 year ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Anyone looking to move off of an f-14 tomcat?

One was recently posted in the Detroit section on Craigslist.

#3806 1 year ago

looking for WH20, DI and AFM LE....PM if interested. Have a nice TnA for trade/cash or just cash

#3807 1 year ago

Still have a super nice striker xtreme

Looking To trade straight up for a 90s and up title

#3808 1 year ago

Looking to trade my 1982 Bally Speakeasy, excellent condition, for magic or card theme EM(s). Projects ok. PM if interested.

#3809 1 year ago

Looking to trade my beautiful TOM. No playfield wear. Awesome gold powder coat by Rob Stone.

Willing to kick in a little cash on a nice LOTR or a AFM/AFMr

Other trades possible.

Contact me for photos or to come play.

#3810 1 year ago

Also looking to sell a Midway Winner arcade game. Works 100%. I have had it for 20 years.

Archived after 89 days
Not sold
Other - For Sale
“Midway Winner Pong clone. Works 100% I have had it for 20 years. No Clue what this thing is worth, so make an offer!”
2018-12-25
Solon, OH
400 (OBO)

#3811 1 year ago

Just posted a Xenon

Archived after 32 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Working Xenon. Game boots and plays, needs shopped. Playfield is has been touched up in the past. Back glass is in excellent condition. New MPU Cabinet has wear as seen in the pic...”
2018-10-11
Canal Winchester, OH
1,500 (OBO)

#3812 1 year ago

Selling my Rollergames for $1,500, works great, will make a for sale listing with pictures later and will link that here when I do.

#3813 1 year ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Selling my Rollergames for $1,500, works great, will make a for sale listing with pictures later and will link that here when I do.

Already??? Nice game and good bang for the buck

#3814 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Already??? Nice game and good bang for the buck

Gotta pay for Total Nuclear Annihilation otherwise it'd be staying for sure, super fun game!

Also I saw you post Big Buck Hunter for trade and I'm so tempted haha, I miss that game a surprising amount. Got to play it at Pinburgh last weekend and remembered how much fun I use to have playing it.

#3815 1 year ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Gotta pay for Total Nuclear Annihilation otherwise it'd be staying for sure, super fun game!
Also I saw you post Big Buck Hunter for trade and I'm so tempted haha, I miss that game a surprising amount. Got to play it at Pinburgh last weekend and remembered how much fun I use to have playing it.

Buck hunter looks like its spoken for. Trading for a gb pro. Tna is a pretty fun game, i got to spend some time on it at clays

#3816 1 year ago

Archived after 26 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Exceptional Condition. I obtained from an 80+ year old man who was selling his things and moving into assisted care. The man bought the machine and it sat in his climate controll...”
2018-07-17
San Jose, CA
1,300 (OBO)

Have lowered my price. Need to sell to make room for another EM.

#3817 1 year ago

TnA and AFMrC with color still technically available - PM if interested. DI or WH20 for trade options....like to do this tomorrow if possible. First one to confirm gets it! Thanks!

#3818 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Plays great, playfield and backglass are in good shape, right side of the cabinet has some wear.”
2018-08-01
Avon, OH

Also have a Fire that I will probably be posting for sale soon as well. Would sell them for $2,500 as a package.

#3819 1 year ago

Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Plays great”
2018-08-01
Avon, OH

#3820 1 year ago

Archived after 14 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “Ok, I'm parting out! Let me know what you want! A lot of people asking for me to do this. Last thing to go will be PF. You are looking at a partially populated playfield top an...”
2018-08-02
Massillon, OH
333 (OBO)

I am really trying to avoid shipping this. Anyone in the Ohio have any interest?

Thanks!

#3821 1 year ago

I got a non working sega Titanic redemption game in nice cosmetic condition it's missing all the main boards and the DMD which where stripped for Pinball. Before the boards where stripped the game did work asking $50.

I also got a Basketball roll a score ski ball type game fully working fun game to.play asking $300 or OBO. PM me for pics thanks.

#3822 1 year ago

I also got now a HUO Aerosmith LE in great shape which I will trade for an Aerosmith pro + cash. Will also consider trading for an Aerosmith pro with a sopranos for even value.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67237

#3823 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I got a non working sega Titanic redemption game in nice cosmetic condition it's missing all the main boards and the DMD which where stripped for Pinball. Before the boards where stripped the game did work asking $50.

It's pretty easy to repin that transformer to a standard Stern pin transformer of that era. Then you can sell it for $200.

#3824 1 year ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

It's pretty easy to repin that transformer to a standard Stern pin transformer of that era. Then you can sell it for $200.

Thanks for the advice cadillacmusic but i don't want to mess with it too much just need the space and would like to get it out of my way.

#3825 1 year ago

I have a pretty decent Addams Family that I would be interested in trading. Not perfect or collector quality, but a nice players + machine.

#3826 1 year ago

Fish tales just finishing up and will be ready to go.

#3827 1 year ago

HUO RFM back on market - $3300

Long story short... This beauty sold in April in one day and after almost 4 months of scheduling conflicts on the buyers end, life happened and he decided to let it go. It’s in the exact same shape and same plays since it sold on April 14th. Originally sold for $3400. I’m out of room. Who wants it?

Here's the original archived ad

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/62882

#3828 1 year ago

I have a nice Gofers 3700 and a Roller Coaster Tycoon 2600

#3829 1 year ago

Anyone have a nice AFMr SE or LE (preferably) that they are willing to part with?

#3830 1 year ago

Wanted looking for a nice sopranos let me know thanks.

#3831 1 year ago

Due to leaking roof, water heater busted, and a ton of other bs ill be listing my GB pro and WOZ ECLE shortly. Hope to have a sale in the next month or so to pay the bills.

Stay tuned.

#3832 1 year ago

Looking for the lower end system 11s. Millionaire, road kings, police force, ect. etc.

#3833 1 year ago

OT: Does anyone have a 10' or 13' Skee Ball they may be looking to sell?

#3834 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Wanted looking for a nice sopranos let me know thanks.

The one on here in New York looks decent.

#3835 1 year ago

Weekend deal TnA!

#3836 1 year ago

Archived after 78 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Just finished this 7/12/18. See my resto thread for progress pics. The cabinet has been completely smoothed, painted, new bottom panel installed, new Buthamburg playfield, Gen 2 d...”
2018-07-20
Cincinnati, OH
5,950 (Firm)

#3837 1 year ago

Listing my TAF located in Pittsburgh shortly.

#3838 1 year ago

Archived after 14 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition “Ok, I'm parting out! Let me know what you want! A lot of people asking for me to do this. Last thing to go will be PF. You are looking at a partially populated playfield top an...”
2018-08-02
Massillon, OH
333 (OBO)

Parting this baby out! Many requests to do so. Some parts gone already. Tell me what you need.

Thank you!

#3839 1 year ago

I have the following for sale (primarily looking to sell but potentially open to trade):

1. HUO Aerosmith LE (#213) Beautiful with Stern AS powder coated laser cut side rails and Stern molded Jackie shooter as well as several other mods (toybox, elevator, targets, etc) - Less than 175 plays - no ghosting, no cabinet issues, capacitor mod done. $7,250

2. HUO Star Wars Pro - Beautiful - mods include side rails, art blades, screen surround, lasserrific neon plastic protectors, Lighted millennium falcon, tie fighter, and x-wing toys. Less than 100 plays (only blemish is on left art blade when lowering the playfield I snagged it slightly Perfect otherwise in every way - no ghosting and no cabinet issues, capacitor mod done. $5,000

PM via pinside or e-mail chriskorth@gmail.com. I can bring to the Cleveland show Fri & Saturday or local pick-up. Thx. Chris

#3840 1 year ago

In Louisville, LF an older model game, new to the hobby. really enjoy the gameplay of :

gorgar, centaur, sorcerer, black knight, etc.

have a nice playing f14 to trade.

#3841 1 year ago

Anyone with an Apollo 13 interested in trading for a Hurricane?

#3842 1 year ago

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 6,450
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Gorgeous Ghostbusters premium. Installed shaker, air ball protectors, lollipop side rails, mirror for lanes, cliffys. Armor and wireform powdercoated an insane metallic granny smit...”
2018-08-16
Middletown, OH
6,450 (OBO)
Thinking about letting my GB Premium go - shaker, air ball protectors, lollipop side rails, mirror for lanes, cliffys. Armor is powdercoated a metallic granny smith green.

Also looking for a pair of linked rush 2049s

Scott

#3843 1 year ago

Archived after 23 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my Bally original Attack From Mars pinball. Game is in very good shape and I'll do my best to summarize the good and bad below. It's a blast to play and is well deserving o...”
2018-08-16
Greensboro, NC

Hey guys. I'm selling my Bally Attack From Mars. Great condition with new cab and decals, saucer mod, leds, and powdercoated armor. Message me for pictures.

Asking $7,000. Not looking for trades. Cash only. Thanks

#3844 1 year ago

Looking for a fully working tales from the crypt let me know thanks.

#3845 1 year ago

Anyone planning to bring a nice Baywatch to the Cleveland show in September to sell?

#3846 1 year ago

I am selling a nice TSPP (see ad here) prefer local sale. I Will also be listing a project WH2O soon for $3.8k . WH2O needs switches replaced and is a WHITE WH2O (white rails, lockdown bar, mountains and such) which I know if not everyone's cup of tea.

Archived after 2 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “100% working TSPP. No wear on playfield, but cab has scratches. See pics for details. Looking for a local sale. Game is as is where is.”
2018-08-17
Beavercreek, OH

PM me to set up a time to come take a look if interested.

Kerry

Added 12 months ago:

Had an opto board go out on the TSPP last night, so I am going to fix this and will relist once it get it fixed.

#3848 1 year ago

TnA Loaded and HUO - trade or sale. Trade wise, interested in many although looking for mid tier but and cash unless it's dialed in.

Walking Dead, wcs, JP, TSPP, Spiderman, Shadow, Congo, getaway, i500 - let me know what you have. Nice condition.

#3849 1 year ago

Who got the $2900 GunsNRoses in North Royalton today via craigslist? I tried but seller said someone was already 5 minutes away. Said guy that was almost there was giving him $3k

#3850 1 year ago

Will be putting my buddy's Pinbot up on Pinside Market tomorrow after I take some pics. He said it's in great condition and playing 100%. Recently shopped. Will be asking $1800 but will look at offers. Just a headsup before it goes up tomorrow.

Hogey

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 74.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 14.95
$ 24.00
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 26.95
$ 12.95
There are 4589 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 92.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside