FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 190.
#3701 5 years ago

Anyone have an AFMr SE or LE they are looking to sell outright or trade for TAF + cash

#3702 5 years ago

Hey guys, looking for an AC/DC pro of any type, modded, unmodded, huo or routed, doesn't matter. Within 5 hours drive of Cleveland preferred so Ohio, PA, Michigan, WV all possible. Please PM me.

#3703 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Machine - For Trade
Getaway: High Speed II, TheNew!Partially restored (almost original) “Sweet looking and sweet playing The Getaway with $2000 plus in mods and upgrades listed below. Diamond plate playfied is original and very nice. The sound is incredible with the up...”
1 day ago Canton, OH
Trade
teekee

Sheesh thats nice!

#3704 5 years ago

TX Sector for sale in Indy. Willing to meet buyer at border of OH and IN if necassary
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65407

#3705 5 years ago

Anybody have a TWD Pro they are interested in selling? PM me if so. Thank you!

#3706 5 years ago

I have a Space Jam, Rollergames, and Fire that I'd be willing to trade. Trades only right now, not interested in selling.

#3707 5 years ago

In the market for a nice Shadow...anybody got one they're looking to sell.

Thanks.

#3708 5 years ago

Who works on EM in central Ohio? Make house calls?

#3709 5 years ago

I have a who dunnit for sale. cab and head are perfect, no loc down bar or hardware. coin slots dont look used. the underside looks like it has only been moved a couple times and I have moved it twice. I had it for a year before i got to set up. the 120 and 121 plugs on the driver board have burn, so the head translight GI is out but flashers are not. also some GI on the pf is out. the only error is switch 25 which is the center target on the set of 3 that drop for the elevator. its 100 degrees here and I dont have ac so I cant work on this till it cools off. also with the 95% humidity yesterday one of the slot machine reels was sticking a little. so this game needs a shop job, thought it is just a little dirty. Feint ball lines in the save and drain lanes, that will come right out.
The spot where the ramps drop the Ball on to the pf shows VERY low plays. the plastics and ramps are awesome.
The only pf flaw is the shoot again insert is a little raised and the flipper was not adjusted, and it damaged a spot of clear just on the insert less than a cm2, and it doesnt touch the script.
This is a great , fun game with great music, plus you can gamble your points away on roulette. 2700 is my bottom price. I would just rather say it than waste anyones time with negoiating.

I am in mich, right off the 94, at exit 85, so you can google
galesburg MI 49053.
my text is 269 254 1618
Let me know if interested or questions. I would be interested in partial trade for nos pf, but no games, I need to get a roof on the studio.
cheers, kruzman

#3710 5 years ago

Considering trading my very nice Congo for something else. Possibly a Iron Maiden or something else tempting. +/- cash as required. Cab is been touched up, but very hard to tell. Yellow legs, 1 broken plastic, but I have a new set of plastics if it will get the deal done. Has a rottendog driver board and a green xpin led display. Game is a re-import, but super clean and I put a new coin door and window on it.

TRADE PENDING

Scott

#3711 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For trade KISS premium. Has the following added KISS topper Lollipop rails Shaker motor Detroit rock city sign Gene guitar Lighted speakers Plastic speaker panel in front of li...”
2018-08-01
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1074 times

#3712 5 years ago

Looking for a fully working Nugent let me know thanks.

#3713 5 years ago

Thinking of Selling My 2007 Original Spider Man. It Has Been Previously Routed, Hast Comet Leds. Plays Great, and in very nice shape. Pm me for Pics and Priceing. This Is the Spider Man

#3714 5 years ago

Thinking about putting my bbh pro up for trade. Id like to trade for almost any newer stern, imdn, as pro, gb pre, im, avatar, gotg, got, etc. +/- cash as needed. Also have a gladiators and a wipeout that i would trade for a stern as well. Bbh has led, shaker, deer speaker grills, lighted speakers

#3715 5 years ago
Quoted from Tru33:

Who works on EM in central Ohio? Make house calls?

I’m not quite in central Ohio anymore but grew up near Centerburg, now live in Chillicothe. If you can’t find anyone near by to help you out let me know and I can Stop by sometime when visiting relatives. What game needs work? Do you have schematics?

#3716 5 years ago

I have a Congo up for trade. Ad in marketplace.

#3717 5 years ago

I have my Diner up for sale in the marketplace.

#3718 5 years ago

Helping a friend sell 4 machines. More details to come, but games are Judge Dredd, World Cup Soccer, Johnny Mnemonic, and Mario Andretti. All games are currently in my possession and am making sure they are 100%.

Scott

#3719 5 years ago

JVL Retro touchscreen $500 - works great except for the joypad is busted but it doesn't affect gameplay as the game compensates.

Also looking to pick up a demo man. Have tons of stuff to trade and cash.

#3720 5 years ago

Silverball Mania CPR Playfield for sale

#3721 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Helping a friend sell 4 machines. More details to come, but games are Judge Dredd, World Cup Soccer, Johnny Mnemonic, and Mario Andretti. All games are currently in my possession and am making sure they are 100%.
Scott

how much for the world cup?

#3722 5 years ago

My buddy has decided to sell his Whoa Nellie. He picked up a Pabst Can Crusher and had to decide which one to move....Nellie is the one. Will be putting it on Market as soon as I can get some pictures. Just a headsup for now. Any interest, please advise. He bought it new in box and he said it probably has less than 100 plays on it. It's perfect. He has it on the crate base right now and it looks awesome. More later. He is asking $4900.

#3723 5 years ago

I have several Pioneer LASERJUKE jukeboxes. cd players. these are cj 55 and really neat.
http://www.jukebox-world.de/Forum/Archiv/Welt/PioneerCDJuke.htm

pics there above to get an idea but they are all in good condition some with cds and all are complete.
work and sound excellent and can be turned into mp3/ipod too.

pm me if interested they will be affordable and may need some cleaning etc but should be rather minor.

#3724 5 years ago

Pictures and FS ad for Whoa Nellie are now in Marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “What a beautiful game Whoa Nellie is. My buddy picked up a Pabst Can Crusher recently and decided to sell his Nellie. He bought it new in box. It has 164 plays on it and it is imma...”
2018-06-27
Monclova, OH
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 596 times

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-whoa-nellie-big-juicy-melons-5

Advise any questions or interest.

Thanks.

Hogey

#3726 5 years ago

Laser War in the marketplace. Looking to see what trades are out there but not limited to the examples I listed. Open to projects for games on the higher side of its value.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-laser-war-cleveland-oh

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Considering changing the lineup and wanted to gauge any interest on a trade for Laser War, the first Data East pin. Game plays 100% and has some wear by the ball drop and pops and ...”
2018-06-12
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 621 times

#3727 5 years ago

I just picked up a project charlies angels solid state if anyones interested. There were wires cut on the interconnect and were soldered to the mpu. Playfield shows some wear, needs cleaned, i have a better playfield i can throw in with it. Does not start a game and i dont really need another project. 350 as it sits

#3728 5 years ago

good price!

#3729 5 years ago

I have a really nice Theater of Magic I might be looking to trade For:. + Or - cash

Indiana Jones 93
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Cirqus Voltaire

Maybe a very nice Shadow or Doctor Who + cash

#3730 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For trade KISS premium. Has the following added KISS topper Lollipop rails Shaker motor Detroit rock city sign Gene guitar Lighted speakers Plastic speaker panel in front of li...”
2018-08-01
Munroe Falls, OH
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1074 times

someone trade me

#3731 5 years ago

Thanks, sounds like its spoken for

#3732 5 years ago

Charlies angels is still available

#3733 5 years ago

Just posted my Meteor and Space Invaders. Meteor is minor project due to a segment in the player 4 display being out... otherwise plays. Space Invaders has a few lights out but plays well... but the playfield is very worn. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65983
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/65984

#3734 5 years ago

Tim, hows the drop target on meteor? Do they reset correct? I cant remember what you said.

#3735 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Tim, hows the drop target on meteor? Do they reset correct? I cant remember what you said.

Great game I have played the one at the Ann Arbor Pinball Museum.

#3736 5 years ago

Ya, but there are issues with the meteor targets on a lot of these. The repro targets i guess arent the best

#3737 5 years ago

Just listed both Pinball 2000’s. Looking to see what’s out there for trade before I put them on location.

#3738 5 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:Tim, hows the drop target on meteor? Do they reset correct? I cant remember what you said.

Yes, they appear to. Clay adjusted them about 2 years ago. Your right though... as they wear they become less repeatable. The replacements are made from the original molds which sounds great but the molds are worn so they make worn parts.

#3739 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Aerosmith LE. Lighted laser cut side armor, jackie toy chest mod, art blades,shaker. Low plays. Open to offers, maybe interested in a really nice safe cracker or other games on my wishlist

#3740 5 years ago

Seems to be a lot of interest in the Meteor and Space Invaders. Trying to get back to everyone. Thanks.

#3741 5 years ago

Looking to trade
Project silverball mania.
Space invaders upright arcade.
Possibly upright Galaxian upright arcade.

Looking for a jokerz
Alpha numeric era or dmd

Pm me what u may have

#3742 5 years ago

Still looking for a nice Baywatch close to cleveland. Please PM if anyone is looking to sell

#3743 5 years ago

I have a decent Black Knight that I'd part with. Excellent non-faded backglass, very nice cabinet, decent playfield. Lots of work done to bullet proof the game. LEDs in the inserts. I've had it for 20 years and it has been rock solid.

Also finishing up a Totem. It's also bullet proofed, all mandatory mods completed, shopped, some wear consistent with age, but a solid playing game.

Both games are just north of Cincinnati.

#3744 5 years ago

Just put up a nice GnR in Marketplace in the Toledo area.

Machine - For Sale
Guns N' Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice GnR for sale. Belongs to a friend of mine. Playfield is very nice. Only mark is beside the N on the logo in the center of the playfield (see pics). Cliffy on Axl hole. ...”
2018-06-30
Monclova, OH
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 615 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3745 5 years ago

Looking for a AFMR LE within 3 hours distance from Pittsburgh. Preferably green trim

#3746 5 years ago

Fun Way/Lotta Fun bingo, free to a good home. See the market ad for pics and stuff.

#3747 5 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Fun Way/Lotta Fun bingo, free to a good home. See the market ad for pics and stuff.

very cool of u and way to give back, cheers

#3748 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Meteor $450 OBO Archived
As is - “Complete Project Meteor. Not sure on price so that's why it's OBO $450 OBO Nice cabinet Decent PF Bad Backglass Game has in a house since the Early to Mid 80's. No mold or fu...”
2018-07-03
Massillon, OH
450 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 924 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3749 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have up for sale my very nice TAFG that was routed at one time but is in very nice condition. The lock bar & rails had some tarnish when I got it years ago so a NOS bar was p...”
2018-06-30
Pittsburgh, PA
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1585 times

Take a drive to Pittsburgh to get your Gold!

#3750 5 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Sale Pending!Meteor $450 OBONew!As is “Complete Project Meteor.

Not sure on price so that's why it's OBO

$450 OBO

Nice cabinet
Decent PF
Bad Backglass

Game has in a house since the Early to Mid 80's. No mold or fu...”
1 hour ago Massillon, OH 450 (OBO)
McPin54

Bah, too late! I would have taken it!

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/75?hl=thewiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.