FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 190.
#3651 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

That's crazy. You must have an easy house to move games in and out. I hate moving games. Sometimes I just hold onto a game because I don't want to move it.

Very easy - walk in garage and machines are in the basement. That being said, I am a 1 man moving machine so it's starting to wear thin a bit. I have my system down perfectly though but I'm looking to cool it off after TnA and likely IJTPA.

#3652 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Hire a mule mjpinballs

Maybe if I didn't have to spend an hour broke down on the side of the road for every 2 hours of move time I might

#3653 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Very easy - walk in garage and machines are in the basement. That being said, I am a 1 man moving machine so it's starting to wear thin a bit. I have my system down perfectly though but I'm looking to cool it off after TnA and likely IJTPA.

IJTPA is a bitch to move. I remember moving a STTNG out of a basement and swearing I was going to get out of of the hobby.

#3654 5 years ago

I've moved many machines (including IJTPA early on) and by far the worst has been WoZ. Holy ___ that machine was a beast

#3655 5 years ago

An Escalera was the best investment I made - for moving pins into the basement. None have come out yet.

#3656 5 years ago

Getting ready to list a Supersonic. Playfield fully restored and cleared. All new parts and boards. Backglass is a 9+(1 mark). Cab is 9. Nicest Supersonic you'll find.

Shoot me a PM if interested

#3657 5 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Getting ready to list a Supersonic. Playfield fully restored and cleared. All new parts and boards. Backglass is a 9+(1 mark). Cab is 9. Nicest Supersonic you'll find.
Shoot me a PM if interested

I heard it was a special edition with a space shuttle on the backglass Deez

#3659 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I heard it was a special edition with a space shuttle on the backglass fattdirk

It's the LE featuring banana flippers.

#3660 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I heard it was a special edition with a space shuttle on the backglass fattdirk

It's a jumbo super jet that can fly really fast and also fly into outer space!

Very Minty

#3661 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

It's the LE featuring banana flippers.

Correct, but most do not realize these flippers need to be installed in an inverted position resulting in a great degree of difficulty and increased scoring.

#3662 5 years ago

still have a working black knight limited edition and working jungle lord all LEDs
also a pretty light project complete silverball mania

looking for a sharkeys shootout or dmd game... pm me.

Added over 6 years ago:

Both sold

#3663 5 years ago

I think I am about 65 miles out of ohio. (I live right off the 94 12 miles east of kalamazoo)
I am selling my Metallica prem asking 7k obo. I am the original owner, HUO, has a polk self powered sub, as well as a custom cab lighting kit by rock pinball. PF and cab are flawles except someone with a ring made a scratch the size of a very thick eyelash at the right flipper button. I am going to sell my Dale JR also for 3700 as soon as I can get to cleaning the pf. That is another HUO game that I am the original owner. feel free to contact me if you have any interest or questions. cheers, kruz

#3665 5 years ago

Looking for an nice indy - cash is now burning a hole in my pocket with IMDN gone.

#3666 5 years ago

The Addams Family for sale in Pittsburgh.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is fully working, all boards have matching serial numbers original to the game. Very minimal wear visible around the bookcase turntable; where the ball drops in the in-lane a...”
2018-10-05
Finleyville, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 90 days
Viewed: 2345 times

#3667 5 years ago

Moving my Metallica pro

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Okay had a few offers, magnifying critics and no return communications . Cash price come get it. I purchased this pin new in 2014 from Trent. Last run of Wood box and Incandescent...”
2018-06-03
Garrettsville, OH
4,550 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1076 times

#3668 5 years ago

Looking to trade my LOTR for an Ac/Dc, any version, +/- cash. Pm me for pics and more details if you’re interested. Located in Cleveland

#3669 5 years ago

#3670 5 years ago

Major project / Parts

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “You are looking at a major project / Parts game. Game does have mist motor/ mechanism. Only one board so game needs boards. Cabinet is very rough but I am including cabinet deca...”
2018-06-05
Massillon, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1639 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3671 5 years ago

Posted a very nice Demolition Man in Markteplace yesterday. In Toledo area. $2550 OBO

Marketplace 65014

#3672 5 years ago

I posted my Waterworld for sale in Marketplace. The game is in great condition. $2,200. Located in Cincinnati.

#3673 5 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “You are looking at an exceptional NOS clear coated Playfield for a Bally Lost World. To my knowledge the Playfield was cleared 4 or more years ago. It's hard to price the older p...”
2018-06-06
Massillon, OH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 184 times

OBO

#3674 5 years ago

I've got a pair of need for speed GT linked drivers. $1400 for the pair. Already have upgraded LCD monitors. Both have brand new hard drives installed and bill acceptors.

#3675 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I've got a pair of need for speed GT linked drivers. $1400 for the pair. Already have upgraded LCD monitors. Both have brand new hard drives installed and bill acceptors.

Any trades or cash only?

#3676 5 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Any trades or cash only?

I'm always up for trades.

#3677 5 years ago

I'm going to have a few pins coming in today

Addams, Champion Pub, Judge Dread, and HUO POTC (384) plays.

Games will be for sale, but want to unwrap them.

All games have been in a home setting for at least 15 years

#3678 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

I'm interested in judge Dredd. Pm sent

#3680 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Vector reduced to 1500

Vector is such a cool game!

GLWS

#3681 5 years ago
Quoted from ilovegames007:

CP is set up, will be sending a few pics to those that pmed me.

Price on CP is 4950$

#3682 5 years ago

Looking for a new pin something in the 12- 1500 range

Open to premiers or gottlieb all titles

Waterworld
Barb wire
Etc
Pm me what u got

#3683 5 years ago

Was having trouble getting an ad to post, but considering trading my Laser War to mix up the lineup. Could add cash for more expensive games...looking for Swords of Fury, Pinbot, Black Knight, F14, other system 11 stuff maybe...JP, No Fear on the "pricier" game side, or let me know what you have. Not looking to sell, thanks! PM for pics until I can get the ad to work.

#3684 5 years ago

Have a silverball mania for sale. Will get ad up soon.

#3685 5 years ago

HUO TSPP Perfect in Everyway. NO button wear, decal wear, shooter lane wear......etc.

384 Plays in 12 years. GORGEOUS

5700$

#3686 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Machine is in really nice shape with a few notable upgrades: - Pinsound board and stereo kit installed. Sound is incredible and has the ZZTop sound package by Mr. Tantrum installe...”
2018-06-09
Hudson, OH
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1095 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3687 5 years ago

Going to part with one of the three

Xenon
Silverball
Lost world

Let me know if anyone is interest

Thanks

#3688 5 years ago

I have a Bullseye 301 (Columbus) that needs to sell. Also my dad has a Sure Shot (Powell) he wants to sell.

#3689 5 years ago

Moving out a very nice STNG!

#3690 5 years ago

Looking for a reasonably priced Spider-Man VE.

PM me if you have one you’re looking to part with. Thanks.

#3691 5 years ago

I have a friend looking to buy his first pinball machine, 2k or less with rock solid electronics and fully functional. If you have something pm me!

#3692 5 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

I have a friend looking to buy his first pinball machine, 2k or less with rock solid electronics and fully functional. If you have something pm me!

I have a vector for 1400

#3693 5 years ago

Anybody know people in this ad? They claim they're from Dayton Ohio but advertising Craigslist in New York City? Seems shady.

newyork.craigslist.org link

#3694 5 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Moving out a very nice STNG!

Add a very nice CP to move out as well in addition to the STNG!

#3695 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anybody know people in this ad? They claim they're from Dayton Ohio but advertising Craigslist in New York City? Seems shady.

Cincinnati area code for the phone #

#3696 5 years ago

I have a couple nice machines available for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Flintstones, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is very nice Flintstones. The game plays great. Ramps are in great shape. All inserts are LED as are most GI. I also just lit the Brontosaurus. The head and cab...”
2018-06-08
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 315 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my fully rebuilt South Park. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All balls guides were soaked, cleaned and polished. All ramps (includi...”
2018-08-06
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 499 times

#3697 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “Sweet looking and sweet playing The Getaway with $2000 plus in mods and upgrades listed below. Diamond plate playfied is original and very nice. The sound is incredible with the up...”
2018-06-11
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 231 times

#3698 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Who are the people in the ad? How do you know they're from Dayton?

#3699 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Ad seems pretty legit to me, that list of mods matches up with the pics.

#3700 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Who are the people in the ad? How do you know they're from Dayton?

I Googled e the phone number and it came up as Dayton. It is a scam. I copy and pasted the description and it came up with an ad that's on here for Ironman from Seattle

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/74?hl=sodacrack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.