FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 190.
#3601 5 years ago

Looking for a STTNG. Trade for my restored Monopoly - PM if interested.

#3603 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Revenge From Mars locally! Let me know if you're selling one or know of someone who will. Thanks!

#3604 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade my TNA #224 for a MM, MMR or cash. Game plays great and looks nice. Get it now vs waiting. Features:(in case anyone isn't aware of this amazing game) Laser cut si...”
2018-05-13
Akron, OH
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 3887 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3605 5 years ago

Casting a wide net. Pinsider in Indiana with an Alien said he may be interested in a 3 way trade if I get any interest in one of my pins in the middle. Have a beautiful WoZ in marketplace. Also a very nice RFM with LCD and 3d backglass or my Stern Indy with MyPinballs Williams code.

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “found a Houdini. Beautiful HUO WoZ. Several upgrades including topper, Shaker, 7.5v boards, New Power Supply, invisglass, witch and lit cauldron mod. Cash or trade for Houdini. Sli...”
2018-05-08
Bethany Beach, DE
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 1323 times

#3606 5 years ago

I've got a diamond plate Roller Games $1500

Added over 6 years ago: Game looks to be sold. Thanks for the interest.

#3607 5 years ago

My Sorcerer is sold, so now I'm looking to fill it's spot! I will be in Cleveland next weekend from Friday, 5/25 through Monday, 5/28. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition and fully working in the Cleveland area (preferrably east side of cleveland) that could be inspected and picked up while I'm in the area:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury

Please PM me if you're ready to sell one of the machines above and the machine meets my criteria and is reasonably priced

#3608 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

My Sorcerer is sold, so now I'm looking to fill it's spot! I will be in Cleveland next weekend from Friday, 5/25 through Monday, 5/28. I'm looking for one of the following machines in nice condition and fully working in the Cleveland area (preferrably east side of cleveland) that could be inspected and picked up while I'm in the area:
- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury
Please PM me if you're ready to sell one of the machines above and the machine meets my criteria and is reasonably priced

Don't overlook Pittsburgh. It's relatilevely close to the East side of Cleveland, especially if you are driving through there...

#3609 5 years ago

Isn't that a suburb of Cleveland

#3610 5 years ago
Quoted from KoolFingers:

Isn't that a suburb of Cleveland

No, but Youngstown is definitely the armpit of C town.

#3611 5 years ago

That's true, but we use deodorant on the street.

#3612 5 years ago

I have a Popeye saves the earth for sale 2250

#3613 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Don't overlook Pittsburgh. It's relatilevely close to the East side of Cleveland, especially if you are driving through there...

I appreciate the suggestions, but I didn't include Pittsburgh as I'm only visiting for the weekend and won't have time to drive to and from the Burgh. If anyone has one of the machines I listed in the Burgh and could potentially deliver it for a fee, then by all means PM me as well.

Thanks!

#3614 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury

Weekend bump. Let's make a freakin' deal

#3615 5 years ago

Just listed My KISS Premium in marketplace.

#3616 5 years ago

For sale or trade Zaccaria Time Machine.
Nice pf, shopped. Cabinet dinged up, Backglass has a couple wear spots from neon. $1350.

#3617 5 years ago

Also have a very nice Vector, cleared pf, shopped, pretty example. Price drop to $1950. PM me for pics.

#3618 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Nonworking! game has been in storage for about 5+ years. Game was 100% working at that time. However game doesnt work Now. Game is in very nice condition. I resoldered some pin...”
2018-05-18
Massillon, OH
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 561 times
Contributed to Pinside

Really trying to avoid shipping and parting this game out. I have offers to break it down and ship it out. Game is complete and in good shape. 500 is just the number I put in. Reasonable offer and it's yours.

Game is not working but boots up.

#3619 5 years ago

Looking for a sharkeys shootout
Rbion monopoly Harley pinball Gillian’s island Popeye pinball pm me what you have

Have a black knight limited edition
Jungle lord these both work or a semi project but nice silverball mania

Willing to trade several for a pin above not looking to sell right now

#3620 5 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Looking for a sharkeys shootout
Rbion monopoly Harley pinball Gillian’s island Popeye pinball pm me what you have
Have a black knight limited edition
Jungle lord these both work or a semi project but nice silverball mania
Willing to trade several for a pin above not looking to sell right now

MJpinballs is selling a popeye

#3621 5 years ago

Looking for IJTPA. Would be willing to trade my Iron Maiden for it and cash. PM if interested.

#3622 5 years ago

Have a Breakshot I’m selling cheap. $1300

- alternate translite
- full cointaker LED kit (uninstalled)
- full cabinet decals (uninstalled)

#3623 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

- alternate translite

Looks like a Fantastic Deal for someone

#3624 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

- alternate translite

Looks like I won't be taking it, the condition isn't what I'm looking for. Someone snatch this up, fun rare game.

#3625 5 years ago
Quoted from corvair61:

- alternate translite

Smoking deal!!!

Quoted from PinballTilt:

I'll take it if working. Pm sent!

Saw this coming..

#3626 5 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

- Tales from the Crypt
- Baywatch
- Addams Family
- No Good Gofers
- Jurassic Park
- Pinbot
- Radical
- Congo
- Funhouse
- 8 ball deluxe
- Black Rose
- Swords of Fury

Figured I'd bump this one last time since I'll be in the area and would love to find a solid pin to setup at my folks' place. Please PM me if you've got something on my list to sell.

#3627 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Smoking deal!!!

Saw this coming..

I've let him know I'm passing on it. But yeah, great game for someone

#3628 5 years ago

Just listed a friend's beautiful Creature for sale in Toledo area.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/64520

#3629 5 years ago

Breakshot

SOLD - pending pickup

#3630 5 years ago

Have a nice STNG & SC for sure and may even think about letting go of my MB!

#3631 5 years ago

Looking to trade.
GB pro, mods and powder coated armor.
Scared Stiff few mods, mirror blades, LEDs.

#3632 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Looking to trade.
GB pro, mods and powder coated armor.
Scared Stiff few mods, mirror blades, LEDs.

If ot was a premium id be trying to get that from you shawn!

#3633 5 years ago

In the market for a Metallica, prefer LE/ Premium. Let me know if anyone has one they are looking to part with

#3634 5 years ago

Vector has sold, Zaccaria Time Machine still available - $1350.
Also have a players Flight 2000 - $800. PM me for details.

#3635 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

In the market for a Metallica, prefer LE/ Premium. Let me know if anyone has one they are looking to part with

I think kruzman was selling a MET PREMIUM, might want to send him a PM

#3636 5 years ago

looking for nice Scared Stiff - pm me for quick turnaround. Cash or trade works.

#3637 5 years ago

I am picking up a Time Warp this afternoon. I have a photo from my friend’s brother who is the current owner. His wife wants it out of the house so I am going to help them out.

Anyone Interested?

I should have the machine in my possession by end of the day.

Backglass looks really good. Some minimal wear on the playfield by the banana flippers.

Mostly interested in trades or I may just stick it in the service customer waiting area at the dealership on free play.

#3638 5 years ago

So I'm out of room and need to sell something. Figured I'd offer it up local first. Come get it before it goes out on route.

Baby Pacman fully working $1100

Pro:
Comes with a phoenix arcade playfield overlay.
Went thru the boards and it works 100%
Plays great.
Monitor has been capped and is nice and bright.
Comes with extra coin door and control panel

Cons:
Has a few lights not working in the pacman grid. Probably typical flaky Bally sockets. I haven't dug into it.
Needs to be shopped.
Control panel lock needs a new lock the one on there is drilled.

#3639 5 years ago

Cool idea..... are you a car dealer?

Quoted from Bos98:I am picking up a Time Warp this afternoon. I have a photo from my friend’s brother who is the current owner. His wife wants it out of the house so I am going to help them out.
Anyone Interested?
I should have the machine in my possession by end of the day.
Backglass looks really good. Some minimal wear on the playfield by the banana flippers.
Mostly interested in trades or I may just stick it in the service customer waiting area at the dealership on free play.

#3640 5 years ago

Iron maiden pro with shaker for sale. PM if interested. Cash only no trades

#3641 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

Cool idea..... are you a car dealer?

I am the GM at Kia of Bedford

#3642 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Iron maiden pro with shaker for sale. PM if interested. Cash only no trades

Weren’t you just selling a game to fund this a couple of weeks ago?

#3643 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Weren’t you just selling a game to fund this a couple of weeks ago?

If you’d like to keep your head from spinning off your shoulders it’s best to ignore his pin swapping.

#3644 5 years ago

Not bad advice! Yeah I've been on a tear recently even for me which moves faster then others. I've sold 4 or so recently as I'm getting in some new blood I've never owned before. Recent additions like SS and AFMR. TnA hitting in June so I'm moving IMDN. If there was no TnA I prob would hold onto it but who knows haha. I'm starting to miss that DI I used to have!

Still have that Tron though ; )

#3645 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not bad advice! Yeah I've been on a tear recently even for me which moves faster then others. I've sold 4 or so recently as I'm getting in some new blood I've never owned before. Recent additions like SS and AFMR. TnA hitting in June so I'm moving IMDN. If there was no TnA I prob would hold onto it but who knows haha. I'm starting to miss that DI I used to have!
Still have that Tron though ; )

Do you ever play the games? How many plays does your Maiden have on it?

#3646 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I am going to guess under 75.

#3647 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I think less than 60 or so. Maiden was prob my most extreme turn around but it's really due to unexpected AFMR and then TnA. I def held onto certain games (MET, PRO) and enjoying AMFR and SS at the moment. IJTPA is always on my radar, along with STTNG. For now, it's maiden for sale.

I like to think someone's going to get a great game out of this - I only like nice ones. Can't get better than NIB.

#3648 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I think less than 60 or so. Maiden was prob my most extreme turn around but it's really due to unexpected AFMR and then TnA. I def held onto certain games (MET, PRO) and enjoying AMFR and SS at the moment. IJTPA is always on my radar, along with STTNG. For now, it's maiden for sale.
I like to think someone's going to get a great game out of this - I only like nice ones. Can't get better than NIB.

That's crazy. You must have an easy house to move games in and out. I hate moving games. Sometimes I just hold onto a game because I don't want to move it.

#3649 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

That's crazy. You must have an easy house to move games in and out. I hate moving games. Sometimes I just hold onto a game because I don't want to move it.

Hire a mule mjpinballs

#3650 5 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

me too. i see good deals come up and think i can buy it and play it for a few months and sell it but i don't bother because moving games sucks.

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/73?hl=pinsrgrt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.