FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 190.
#3551 6 years ago

Selling a super nice Flip Flop for a friend.

Scott

#3552 6 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

I have my SS for sale or trade in the market place

Machine - For Trade
Scared StiffNew!Partially restored (almost original) “Time for a change, I have up for trade a beautifully restored Scared Stiff
Pray field cleaned and waxed no ware . (except for a little under the cliffy’s )
New crate decals, cli...”
10 hours ago Rocky River, OH
Trade
tonycip

Tony is FANTASTIC to deal with!
Always has beautiful games!

This won't last long

#3553 5 years ago

Anyone interested in 2013 software Megatouch Aurora. Touchscreen
100% lock and key with dollar bill acceptor.

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

#3554 5 years ago

I've updated my listing for Junk Yard - have a look!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62186

#3555 5 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Anyone interested in 2013 software Megatouch Aurora. Touchscreen
100% lock and key with dollar bill acceptor.

I heard those are getting popular. buy with confidence !

#3556 5 years ago

Hi all,

I'm heading to Columbus, OH this weekend. I'm curious, is there any place to play electro-mechanical pins or arcades? Most of the locations I'm seeing on Pinball Map look pretty modern-focused.

Thanks,
Ryan

#3557 5 years ago

Looking for a Hook, willing to drive but would like to keep it under 4 hours each way. I'm an hour north of Detroit. If you have one for sale or know someone with one let me know. Thanks!

#3558 5 years ago

WTB future spa. And RAVEN. If anyone has one and would be willing to sell feel free to contact me.

#3559 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice The Getaway: High Speed II! Does need a shop job but this thing will clean up beautifully! Super nice play field and cabinet. LED's throughout play field. Other than th...”
2018-04-25
Canton, OH
Trade
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 226 times

#3560 5 years ago

Looking for a local OXO em for my garage. Prefer an ok player and not in great cosmetic condition.

#3561 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
I'm heading to Columbus, OH this weekend. I'm curious, is there any place to play electro-mechanical pins or arcades? Most of the locations I'm seeing on Pinball Map look pretty modern-focused.
Thanks,
Ryan

There's a nice place a couple hours away in Vienna, WV. Bit of a drive but a nice, nice place. Scohy Bros. Flashback Arcade. PM me for more info, or look for it on the "where to play" map!

#3562 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
Thanks,
Ryan

The only place I know of off the top of my head that has any EM games in the area is Capri Lanes. They have a Superman and Speakyeasy (and Operation Thunder and F-14) EM machine that are in great condition. There's a lot of pinball places in the area, but like you have mentioned a lot of them have post 90's machines.

#3563 5 years ago

found my future spa. Heading off to pinfest next weekend to pick it up.

#3564 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
Thanks,
Ryan

Always welcome to swing by my place ryan, but i only have 2 working em games and 2 em arcade games that need some adjusting

#3565 5 years ago

Looking for Batman 66 cheap.

#3566 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
Thanks,
Ryan

Hey Ryan
I am in 49286 and have a few EMs, feel free to shoot me a message if you want to swing through

#3567 5 years ago

Hey all will be flying into Cleveland this week to pick up a game and driving back to Georgia. Anyone have a project WH2O?

#3568 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Listing this pinball for a friend who is not on the Pinside. A very nice medusa. According to Greg there is no wear on the playfield,cabinet in very good shape,back glass in excel...”
2018-04-27
Caledonia, OH
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 205 times

#3569 5 years ago

Wish I was closer.

#3570 5 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Looking for Batman 66 cheap.

The LE in Toronto is a great deal at $7600 US, but the guy hasn't responded to my inquiries

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62536

#3571 5 years ago

Robocop for trade listed in the pinside market, would add an F 14 Tomcat + or - cash for the right games. Check my listing!

#3572 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi all,
Thanks,
Ryan

You could always stop in Cleveland and play some nice EMs at Superelectric. I have Wizard, Fireball, Dragon(interflip), Faces, and Team One up right now.

#3573 5 years ago

S.O.S! I have a Hurricane that I cannot get working. I think I narrowed it down to a burnt connector on the power driver board, but I've never replaced a connector, nor have the parts to do so. It's one of those plugs were the wire is woven through it with a thicker gauge (GI power plug?). Is there anyone near the Madeira/Kenwood area that would be up to help?

#3574 5 years ago

Looking pretty hard for a Barracora.

#3575 5 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage b...”
2018-05-01
Howell, MI
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 162 times
Contributed to Pinside

Vintage Pinball Coffee table. A Bally Space Ranger playfield in amazing condition was used. 3 Layers of different colored, high quality paint were used (black, white, and vintage blue). Then the table was scuffed up to give it a vintage look. The table is wired with REMOTE CONTROLLED LED lights. Comes with a remote control! These lights are 100% programmable. You can change to a number of different colors or have the lights fade in and out to different colors. All new rubbers throughout playfield have been installed. I can meet you at the Ann Arbor VFW Pinaball Show this weekend. NO SHIPPING. Please call/text with any questions.
Thanks,
Mike
Cell 81

#3576 5 years ago

Old man looking for a project, prefer Bally SS, in the Dayton area. Willing to drive several hours. PM me if you have something to get rid of. Thanks!!

#3577 5 years ago

Looking for a fully working Addams with a nice playfield but perhaps the cab needs some work. If you have one as described and willing to sell near the Cleveland area, please PM me. I have a players condition Sorcerer that I can offer up in partial trade if that interests you as well.

Thanks

#3578 5 years ago

Are there any Radical! machines around? I have a player's Taxi with new ramps...

#3579 5 years ago

Trying to find a stern Star Trek Pro (maybe Premium) within a couple of hours of Dayton if anybody has one.

#3580 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

S.O.S! I have a Hurricane that I cannot get working. I think I narrowed it down to a burnt connector on the power driver board, but I've never replaced a connector, nor have the parts to do so. It's one of those plugs were the wire is woven through it with a thicker gauge (GI power plug?). Is there anyone near the Madeira/Kenwood area that would be up to help?

I'm all the way up in Cleveland, but I'm happy to walk you through basic "it won't boot" diagnostics....

#3581 5 years ago

Have a undocumented huo stern Indiana jones. When I went to pick it up I thought it was the Williams Indiana jones but bought it anyways. Mostly looking for a guns and roses or possibly anything else on my want list.

#3582 5 years ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

Have a undocumented huo stern Indiana jones. When I went to pick it up I thought it was the Williams Indiana jones but bought it anyways. Mostly looking for a guns and roses or possibly anything else on my want list.

holy shit that's a huge diff. Still picked it up?. Damn that's dedication.

#3583 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

holy shit that's a huge diff. Still picked it up?. Damn that's dedication.

Just got it for a good deal so I could not pass it up.

#3584 5 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

I'm all the way up in Cleveland, but I'm happy to walk you through basic "it won't boot" diagnostics....

Thanks for the offer! I’m getting a “slam tilt switch is stuck closed.” I disconnected all coin door and slam tilt switches, and was still getting the issue. When I disconnect the burnt connector from the power drive board, I’m getting a check ‘f114/f115’ fuse error. Those fuses are fine, so I’m thinking it’s the connector?

#3585 5 years ago

Hi all. I have a NASCAR pin that I would like to trade or sell for a Revenge From Mars or World Cup Soccer. I would add cash in on the deal. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

#3586 5 years ago

Which connector is burnt? Can you post a picture or tell me a J number? It is probably giving you that error because the 12v is missing, because you pulled the connector. The slam tilt stuck closed - what happens if you go into the switch test in test mode? Is there a whole row or column stuck on?

#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

Which connector is burnt? Can you post a picture or tell me a J number? It is probably giving you that error because the 12v is missing, because you pulled the connector. The slam tilt stuck closed - what happens if you go into the switch test in test mode? Is there a whole row or column stuck on?

I will get pictures tonight after work. The service buttons are not working and I cannot get into test, which may be another sign of a root cause? Thanks again for the help. We can take this to private message to not bother everyone here. I’ll send ya a note!

#3588 5 years ago
Quoted from eagleeyemma:

PM sent

#3589 5 years ago

I have a working Close Encounters SS in pretty good shape for pin/vid trade. Location is 44839.

SR

#3590 5 years ago

Restored Monopoly for sale. Trade for Iron Maiden or potential for IJTPA.

#3591 5 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I will get pictures tonight after work. The service buttons are not working and I cannot get into test, which may be another sign of a root cause? Thanks again for the help. We can take this to private message to not bother everyone here.

You read our minds.

#3592 5 years ago

i've got a HUO RZ near Detroit.
$5000 OBO and open to trades.
Easy pick up on the way to the Ann Arbor VFW show.
see market ad for pics. PM with any questions.
Thanks, Steve

#3593 5 years ago

I have a working 60-in-1 multicade I'd sell to a Pinsider for $380

Added over 6 years ago: Sold

#3594 5 years ago

Fully working players condition Gorgar!

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working game. All circuit boards bulletproofed and gone through (new capacitors, 40 pin interconnect, NVRAM, sockets, connectors etc). New Rottendog displays and Kohout sound...”
2018-05-07
Hinckley, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 349 times

#3595 5 years ago

I've got an MK4 in an MK2 cab. Looking to trade for a Galaga/ Ms Pac combo or other vids. Monitor is clear and bright.

#3596 5 years ago

Want to buy a nice Indy 500 - trade a nice MP. PM if interested.

#3597 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Revenge From Mars! Let me know if you have one you would like to sell. Thanks!

#3598 5 years ago

Have a Doctor Who for trade. Not looking for anything specific, open to ideas.

Added over 6 years ago: NLA

#3599 5 years ago

I bought HOKUS POKUS in Erie, PA. Anyone already going/coming this way that could deliver it to Dayton OH before I make the 4 hour drive to get it?

#3600 5 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Have a Doctor Who for trade. Not looking for anything specific, open to ideas.

Spy hunter? Hahahaha just kidding shawn

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/72?hl=parkshow30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.