FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 190.
#3451 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

Anyone see that $400 Lethal weapon on Toledo craigslist today? Total scam

I saw that one a few weeks ago too...

#3452 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

your prices are nuts.

Not my prices. Was just posting.

#3453 6 years ago

I still have a Maverick available that I just relisted for 2K:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/57374

I'm firm on the price. Would only consider trades for:

Radical!
 Bally, 1990

Barracora 1981
Medusa 
Bally, 1981

Baywatch 1995
Goldeneye 
Sega, 1996

Bally Skill Roll 1958
Rocket Ship
 Gottlieb, 1958

Lite-A-Card Gottlieb, 1960

Star-Jet Bally, 1963

#3454 6 years ago

still have a nice old chicago I can trade

let me know open to all and arcades

#3455 6 years ago

I have some fully rebuilt games available for sale or trade.

Flintstones - full tear down/rebuild, all LED, NOS apron

Machine - For Sale
Flintstones, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Flintstones. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. There is mylar on the playfield which has been polished to a...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 497 times

T3 - full tear down/rebuild, all LED

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Terminator 3. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All metal ramps and wire-forms were fully polished. All G...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 240 times

Elvis - HUO, full LED, honestly the nicest Elvis I’ve ever seen

Machine - For Sale
Elvis Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is an extremely nice Elvis. The game appears to be HUO. The game plays error free. Every bulb in the game is an LED. Shaker motor and NVRAM added. The playfield is immacul...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 184 times

TZ - too much to list here, only looking for JJP trades (Dialed In or WOZ with 2.0 boards)

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The highlights of my Twilight Zone. - Game plays great with zero errors - The cabinet shows slight fade on the sides - Cabinet is in great shape - The head and translite are in gre...”
2018-03-09
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1621 times

Main trade interest is a nice Ripley’s. Will consider other offers as well.

PM me for more info. Absolutely no shipping. Cash or trade only.

#3456 6 years ago

Hey PinballTilt—-Thanks for the invite! Not sure I can break away on this trip to check your collection and play, but keeping it in mind for future trips!

Pins Mechanical in Dublin looks like an awesome place, and I think I’ll be able to convince the others I’m traveling with to go there on Saturday afternoon. Thanks for the referral!

#3457 6 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I have some fully rebuilt games available for sale or trade.
Flintstones - full tear down/rebuild, all LED, NOS apron

Buy any of these games with confidence. Steve’s games are second to none. This man knows how to rebuild games and make them look brand new.

Machine - For Sale
Flintstones, TheNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Flintstones. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. There is mylar on the playfield which has been polished to a...”
6 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA 3,300
SeymorGoldfarbJr

T3 - full tear down/rebuild, all LED

Machine - For Sale
Terminator 3: Rise of the MachinesNew!Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt Terminator 3. The game was torn down to a bare playfield and completely rebuilt. All metal ramps and wire-forms were fully polished. All G...”
5 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA 3,100
SeymorGoldfarbJr

Elvis - HUO, full LED, honestly the nicest Elvis I’ve ever seen

Machine - For Sale
ElvisNew!HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale is an extremely nice Elvis. The game appears to be HUO. The game plays error free. Every bulb in the game is an LED. Shaker motor and NVRAM added. The playfield is immacul...”
18 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA 4,500
SeymorGoldfarbJr

TZ - too much to list here, only looking for JJP trades (Dialed In or WOZ with 2.0 boards)

Machine - For Trade
Twilight ZoneFully shopped/refurbished “For trade towards a Dialed In or Wizard of Oz (2.0 boards) only.

The highlights of my Twilight Zone.
- Game plays great with zero errors
- The cabinet shows slight fade on the sid...”
18 hours ago Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
SeymorGoldfarbJr

Main trade interest is a nice Ripley’s. Will consider other offers as well.
PM me for more info. Absolutely no shipping. Cash or trade only.

#3458 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

your prices are nuts.

Poor Wendi, she is new and was just trying to share info. Those were not hers.

I agree, prices are nuts!

#3459 6 years ago

Have a nice NGG I took in as part of a trade. Looking for ToM but could do others or cash. PM me if interested.

#3460 6 years ago

Interested in any potential trades for my players High Speed. Just can't seem to get into this game at all.

Pros: Game is fully working with no errors, LEDs in the backbox, all 3 flippers recently rebuilt and new Pinscore displays ($200), nice backglass.

Cons: Players condition, has some pf wear in spots and a few lifting inserts in the bonus circle.

Would like to trade for a pin (projects ok) of similar value or do trade + cash on my end for something more expensive. Not looking to sell at this time.

Games I'm specifically looking for are: Taxi, Lethal Weapon 3, Black Knight 2K, Gorgar and other 80s Williams games...Firepower, Pinbot, F14 etc, Time Machine...or just let me know what you do have. PM and I can get/send pictures for those seriously interested.

#3461 6 years ago

Looking for a couple of games fairly priced not interested in trades:

Iron man vault
Hobbit Smaug with radcals
Star Trek le

Send pm’s with what you have to offer

#3462 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Looking for a couple of games fairly priced:
Iron man vault
Hobbit Smaug with radcals
Star Trek le
Send pm’s with what you have to offer

Interested in at trade Hobbit for Dialed in?

#3463 6 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Interested in at trade Hobbit for Dialed in?

Thanks but not interested in trades. Guess I should have said that in my original post. I’ll edited that post.

#3464 6 years ago

Anyone have a Taxi project? Let me know!

#3465 6 years ago

we all want one haha, I remember a few years back I picked up a pretty decent working taxi with topper for like 8-900 no one wanted it. then struggled to sell it for a little more than I paid. ahh those days lol.
since then they have skyrocketed, facebook social media boom

#3466 6 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

we all want one haha, I remember a few years back I picked up a pretty decent working taxi with topper for like 8-900 no one wanted it. then struggled to sell it for a little more than I paid. ahh those days lol.
since then they have skyrocketed, facebook social media boom

Ha I'm actually ideally looking for a project. I'm itching for something to work on but I want it to be something that will end up being a keeper too.

#3467 6 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Ha I'm actually ideally looking for a project. I'm itching for something to work on but I want it to be something that will end up being a keeper too.

I have one but it’s not really a project and it’s not really for sale. I may trade it for games on my want list though.

#3468 6 years ago

I have a players condition sorcerer (full led, nice backglass, plays great) with some wear spots on the cab that at my parent's house in Cleveland (east side suburbs) that they'd like to trade for another 80s game. Most interested in Pinbit, Flash Gordon, 8 Ball Deluxe, or Cyclone but would entertain other offers. Would throw some cash into the mix for the right deal. Can definitely be players condition but just needs to play well.

Please PM with interest or trade offers.

Thanks!

#3469 6 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I have a players condition sorcerer (full led, nice backglass, plays great) with some wear spots on the cab that at my parent's house in Cleveland (east side suburbs) that they'd like to trade for another 80s game. Most interested in Pinbit, Flash Gordon, 8 Ball Deluxe, or Cyclone but would entertain other offers. Would throw some cash into the mix for the right deal. Can definitely be players condition but just needs to play well.
Please PM with interest or trade offers.
Thanks!

For any interested in a trade plus cash your way for a Sorcerer, please PM me with what you have. Would be interested in spending a little more for a better title and would consider games like: T2, Fish Tales, Diner, Taxi, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Jurassic Park, Jackbot, and Black Rose amongst others. Needs to be fully working but can be players condition.

Thanks!

#3470 6 years ago

I should be bringing a Data East Simpsons to the Ohio show for sale on friday as long as I finish it.

#3471 6 years ago

Looking to trade around.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up. The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
2018-03-12
Akron, OH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 680 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3472 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Looking to trade around.

How bout a players sorcerer plus cash?

Machine - For Sale
For Trade: BaywatchNew!Routed - fresh off route “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up.

The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
1 day ago Akron, OH 2,500
fattdirk

#3473 6 years ago

High End – Fully Restored HSA CC “Chrome Edition” Terminator 2 Pinball w/ColorDMD
Absolutely stunning T2 – Full Restoration Completed (Plays like new out of the box). This was purchased from Teekee from a high end collector who had the restoration done including cabinet with all new "chrome edition" decals, powder coated black hardware and HSA clear coated playfield.
Restoration included:
· HSA Clear Coated Playfield (Perfect and Fast)
· ColorDMD (LED)
· Black Powder Coated Cabinet Hardware (lockdown, rails, legs, etc.)
· Full Premium Cointaker LED’s (GI, Inserts, and Backbox)
· UV Lighting in Back of playfield
· Hunter/Killer Ship LED Interactive Mod
· Full Plastic Protector Set
· All topside chrome ball lanes/guides and habitrails and parts re-plated
· New targets, coils, flippers, cabinet parts
· “Chrome Edition” Cabinet Decals·
· New Rottendog Power Driver Board
· New Skull T2 Red Eyes (Pinball Life)
· New Ramps
· New Chrome Pop Bumper caps
· New Ramp Signs
· New T2 Skull
· New T2 Helicopter and Police Car Mods
· New "Red" Speaker LED Lights
· Superbands (red), manual, and Custom apron cards
PM via pinside or e-mail [email protected] - I will be at the Ohio show Fri and Sat and can bring with me - also available for local pick-up in Cleveland, OH. $5,450 OBO (Primarily looking to sell but open to trade offers). Thx. Chris

Added over 6 years ago: Link to Pics - T2 Restored: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zWUNP5brxfnbr0f63

#3474 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Stern Galaxy.

#3475 6 years ago

Looking for an iron man pro vault, pm me if you have one for sale.

#3477 6 years ago

Save it for Pincinnati!! Haha. Looks awesome. Never seen one.

#3478 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Save it for Pincinnati!! Haha. Looks awesome. Never seen one.

Tell y'wut - if the ad expires before it sells, I'll definitely bring it to the show (but for now, I'm hoping to make some room).

#3479 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Tell y'wut - if the ad expires before it sells, I'll definitely bring it to the show (but for now, I'm hoping to make some room).

Awesome! And if you need room my basement has spaces open.

#3480 6 years ago

Going to the Ohio Show next week and have been on the lookout for a few pins I could maybe get for the family. If you have one of these for sale and are heading to the show (or are located between Akron to Cincinnati, please private message me)

Lost in Space (Sega)
Baywatch (Sega)
Judge Dredd
Big Hurt (Gottlieb)
Silver Slugger (Gottlieb)
Slugfest (Williams)
Earthshaker (Williams)
World Cup Soccer 94

thank you!

#3482 6 years ago

I've got a Pirates of the Caribbean by stern up for sale or trade. Looking for SM,Congo, AC/DC, restored funhouse, etc..

#3483 6 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

Baywatch (Sega)

Quoted from Deez:

Looking to trade around.

Machine - For Sale
For Trade: BaywatchRouted - fresh off route “Great players baywatch. Cabinet has seen better days. The back of the cab is all chipped up.

The playfield is really nice. Game had a full tear down a few months back with all Com...”
3 days ago Akron, OH 2,500
fattdirk

#3484 6 years ago

Want to trade for a nice Monopoly. Recently took in a nicer NGG (no fade cab, recently shopped, new rubbers, mirror blades, etc) that I can trade for it (+cash to me). Comes with brand new color DMD too although I can replace with standard dmd to reduce cost. Can move fast on it thanks

#3485 6 years ago

Will be listing a STTNG for trade/sale soon in Cincinnati (also have one for sale in Chicago)! Hope to get pictures of it tonight.

#3487 6 years ago

toying with the idea of moving my Dialed In LE ... any interest? just don't play it enough to keep it. pretty much stock LE except for a modfather shooter rod and custom painted pingulp... Need to raise some funds quickly, might as well let this one go. PM if interested, lets talk $$$ ...
edit: looking for a direct sale. no trades. in case that wasn't clear. sorry.
Added over 6 years ago: ** sale pending...

Added over 6 years ago: ** sold

1 week later
#3488 6 years ago

I'm changing up my collection and have decided to part with my Junk Yard. This is a beeeeeautiful machine. Check it out:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62186

#3489 6 years ago

Hello Ohio, Indiana here!

My ad is up for a very loaded, immaculate Ghostbusters Premium. Please fell free to PM me for any questions.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/62159

#3490 6 years ago

May be listing a williams world cup (1978) and a bally spy hunter soon. Spy hunter is currently a project, the left flippers shorted out the driver board, i havent looked to close at it yet. Im thinking 2 transistors will need replaced on the driver board and it needs shopped out (have the rubber kit). Looks like it will clean up nicely. Pm if interested. I will get an ad up and pics when i get time

#3491 6 years ago

I have a beautiful Congo with pinstadiums,mirror blades, color dmd, new plastics, cliffys, flipper fidelity, powdercoat trim, a set of cabinet decals, titan rubbers. Games close to perfect. Nicest and fastest congo I've seen in person. Not looking to trade

#3492 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I have a beautiful Congo with pinstadiums,mirror blades, color dmd, new plastics, cliffys, flipper fidelity, powdercoat trim, a set of cabinet decals, titan rubbers. Games close to perfect. Nicest and fastest congo I've seen in person. Not looking to trade

Price?

#3493 6 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Probably will be too much $$$ for me but I'd like to see pictures

#3494 6 years ago

I figured I'd follow-up on my post from a few weeks ago. I've got a players condition Sorcerer that plays great, has full playfield LEDs, and a nice backglass. I got it for my folks in Cleveland and now I'd like to trade or sell it to get them something new to play. I'm happy to throw the right amount of cash into a deal for a higher value title. Here's what I'm looking for and would be looking only for a fully working, well maintained machine:

- Something from the 80s like Pinbot, Grand Lizard, Swords of Fury
- A sega or data east such as Jurassic Park, Tales from the Crypt, or Baywatch
- An earlier Bally/Williams DMD game such as T2, Black Rose, or Jackbot
- Perhaps a more sought after title such as Addams where I'd throw in a lot of cash

Please PM if you're interested and propose a trade. I'm happy to email pics of the Sorcerer.

Thanks!

#3495 6 years ago

Nelson's Ledges Mutoscope traveling crane. If anyone remembers the arcade that was there years ago, this came from there as is still in the exact condition as the day I pulled it out except of course I made it work. I was lucky enough to get in to purchase stuff weeks before they had the auctioneer come in to inventory so had my pick & in retrospect should have bought much more than I did!

#3496 6 years ago

I picked up a NOS Paragon Playfield I was going keep for wall art but someone may have a better use for it. Not perfect but Exremely nice. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thank you

#3497 6 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Nelson's Ledges Mutoscope traveling crane. If anyone remembers the arcade that was there years ago, this came from there as is still in the exact condition as the day I pulled it out except of course I made it work. I was lucky enough to get in to purchase stuff weeks before they had the auctioneer come in to inventory so had my pick & in retrospect should have bought much more than I did!

I live 4mins from there.

#3498 6 years ago

That place was a step back in time with all those old games & the wooden floors! Sad to see it go all those years ago.

#3499 6 years ago

Looking to fill an empty space. Who has something for sale in the $2500 range? Or do I just buy several color DMD's?

#3500 6 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Looking to fill an empty space. Who has something for sale in the $2500 range? Or do I just buy several color DMD's?

2 nd that! Allentown in May!

There are 9,487 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.