5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,911 posts
  • 447 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Coolpinballdino
  • Topic is favorited by 258 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 515 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 4911 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 99.
#301 5 years ago

Nice Flintstones coming soon - just waiting on some parts to finish it up.

IMG_4328.JPG
#302 5 years ago

Hey Neighbors. I have a Bowler for Sale in Michigan $900.

IMG_20141110_153546 2.jpg IMG_20141113_202026 2.jpg IMG_20141110_153537 2.jpg
#304 5 years ago

I have a nice WW with a CPR pf in it $3k in Louisville. I would like to trade +cash towards TAF. I am open to other possible trades as well.

#305 5 years ago

Here are some Embryon pics. The playfield has a small amount of insert wear(and a little smudge of wax that I missed ). The cabinet is basically the same on both sides with some scuffs here and there and wear around the top cab. I'll try to get more pics of the backglass it has more deterioration on the right side but still looks good. Plays and sounds great. I'd like $1350 or a trade +/- cash.

20140918_194933.jpg
20140918_195201.jpg
20140918_195004.jpg
20140918_194945.jpg
20140918_194920.jpg
20140918_194908.jpg

#306 5 years ago

I'm looking for:

LOTR
AF
TS
TZ

or a rehab project

#307 5 years ago

Anyone have an early solid state Bally or Williams. Project or all done. Pm me if you do within a few hours of Buffalo.

#308 5 years ago

Fire! CE pics. It has cracked plastics and some playfield wear. The special solenoid circuits have been giving me trouble and I haven't been able to work out the issue. I paid $1700 for it and spent time cleaning it up. I have someone coming over in a week to help troubleshoot a couple issues I have with this game and another but you can have it now for $1500 or $1700 fixed. I'll work on getting images of the playfield wear and plastic chips/cracks.

IMG_7535.jpg
IMG_7537.JPG
IMG_7539.jpg

#309 5 years ago

I'm thinking about trading my XMLE Wolverine. It's the sexiest game I've ever seen (subjective I know), has lots of upgrades, and is undocumented HUO (3 pinsiders). The problem is that I just don't play it enough to have the cash tied up in it when I 'need' more things for the game room. I would consider a sale, but at this point, I'd love to trade down for another fun pin plus some arcades, a pin plus cash, pin and a big ball bowler, etc.. I'm pretty open to what I'd take. Here is a list of the upgrades and some pics. I can take more if you want to see something, this is just what I had on the phone from when I showed to some friends.

Thanks,
Aaron

FF speaker system upgrade
Speaker panel cuttouts
Speaker panel lights
Backbox Led Kit
Laserific Topper
Custom Painted Wolverine and Magneto
PinVol Control
Custom Blackbird
Custom figures installed
Nightcrawler lighting
Blackbird scoop lighting
Magneto board and apron lighting
Cliffys protectors in shooters lane and blackbird scoop.
Pinbits plastic protectors
Wolverine shooter knob
Changed the color of the coin slots and flipper buttons
Custom Cut pinball armor with X at flipper buttons and Xavier School at backbox bracket.
Custom Undercabinet lighting
Shaker motor
Mirror blades

IMG_0931.jpg IMG_0933.jpg IMG_0934.jpg IMG_0935.jpg IMG_0936.jpg IMG_0937.jpg
#310 5 years ago

Dang, that Wolverine looks amazing. I cannot believe you are thinking of getting rid of it. Wish I had something to offer, but my collection isn't that beefy yet.

#311 5 years ago

Anyone still holding on to a Road Kings....?

#312 5 years ago

Chuck, it's hard for sure, as I'm quite sure that I will never own something again that looks (or sounds) as nice. If cash was unlimited, I'd keep it and buy everything else that I want. As it is, I should probably trade to help fill the arcade and save more for the kids' college

#313 5 years ago

Damn that Wolvie is sweet! Wish I had something on your list.

#314 5 years ago

I've got a Flash that I'm getting a little bored of that I'd be into trading for something. Really nice cabinet, a few spots with some playfield wear and some backglass flaking. Plays great!

#315 5 years ago

Us Ohioans can be a bit strange in our pinball obsessions.

ebay.com link

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from pinball_erie:

I am ready to put up my F-14. I bought it from Fatdirk a little over a year ago so maybe someone here can vouch for its shape. It's a prototype game and in awesome condition, PM me your email for pics. Only selling due to the speed of the game. I have limited space and everyone but me in my house hates it and gets frustrated. Asking $1,400.

Game is sold and in it's new home.

#317 5 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

That's really close to me......I'm going to check it out!!!!!!

#318 5 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Chris Hutchins restored sample ES with rare pink back glass still available!

No its not... SOLD!

#319 5 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

ebay.com link

I could see you hitting a bump and that playfield falling on your head

#320 5 years ago

Anyone in Central Ohio looking to unload any Sys 7, 9, or 11 machines? I sold some stuff and have money burning a hole in my pocket. You can check out my wish list or just tell me what you have

#321 5 years ago

Just pulled this in last night - not sure when it will be ready, so just as-is photos for right now.
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/For-Sale/For-Trade/Terminator-2---coming-soon

IMG_4400.JPG
#322 5 years ago

F-14 Tomcat anyone? Who hates their F-14 but LOVES money? Hmmmm....anyone? Please let me help you, you poor soul!

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from agodfrey:

Who hates their F-14 but LOVES money? Hmmmm....anyone? Please let me help you, you poor soul!

akroncanton.craigslist.org link

not mine, but I can check it out for you if you're interested

#324 5 years ago

He already sold that one. I emailed and called him about it. Said it was sold

#325 5 years ago

This guy also said it was sold. Well he is going to sell the whole lot this weekend. I put an offer just on the pins.....

#326 5 years ago

There were a number of things he said were wrong with that one. Well both pins. Debated just taking the risk and buying the whole lot but thought maybe a Thanksgiving angel would shine down on me....

#327 5 years ago

Then take the ad down!

So irritating....good luck with the search

#328 5 years ago

I KNOW!!! Both guys said they had sold them last week. One guy said the games hadn't been picked up yet so that COULD fall through but......just so irritating! I get a day or two but a week, a month. I would think you'd be tired of being bothered.

Thanks for the offer to look at it though. The offer goes to you too if you are ever looking in Central Ohio. I LOVE looking at pins!

#329 5 years ago

You've got the bug bad adam. Chasing pins all over. F-14 is a good game but pac man blows. You don't want that thing

#330 5 years ago

I KNOW!@!@! I'm obsessed! Ha. I figured I could use pacman as a project. screw around with it. Blow it up!

#331 5 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

You've got the bug bad adam. Chasing pins all over. F-14 is a good game but pac man blows. You don't want that thing

Come on man, Pac Man rules! Especially Baby Pacman. Best of both worlds. Only the most skilled combo pacman/pin players can survive!

#333 5 years ago

Had my No Fear up for trade, decided to sell it. $2000
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-no-fear

#334 5 years ago

I have a Playmatic New World $300 and Joker Poker $750 FS. Hell, everything I own is for sale if you have enough money.

Here are the games I am looking for:
Metallica Pro
Transformers Pro
Iron Maiden
Radical!
T2
T3
Spooky
Bone Busters

#335 5 years ago

Nice (Flash $650) SOLD! and a nice (POTO $1600)SOLD. Need to move them.

Photo Nov 24, 11 44 52 AM.jpg
Photo Nov 24, 11 40 40 AM.jpg
Photo Nov 24, 11 46 59 AM.jpg
Photo Nov 24, 11 47 22 AM.jpg
Photo Nov 24, 11 40 17 AM.jpg
Photo Nov 22.jpeg

#336 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Hell, everything I own is for sale if you have enough money.

How much for the Funhouse? How about the High Speed?

#338 5 years ago

I have a friend looking for some early Stern games. Let me know if anyone has any leads.

Mostly Catacomb & Seawitch

#341 5 years ago

I have a customer selling his HUO POTC modded to the gills - he wants $5500. PM me if you want his contact info. He is buying another pin, so looking for cash.

Scott

#342 5 years ago
Quoted from davideokills:

Fire! CE pics. It has cracked plastics and some playfield wear. The special solenoid circuits have been giving me trouble and I haven't been able to work out the issue. I paid $1700 for it and spent time cleaning it up. I have someone coming over in a week to help troubleshoot a couple issues I have with this game and another but you can have it now for $1500 or $1700 fixed. I'll work on getting images of the playfield wear and plastic chips/cracks.

IMG_7535.jpg 193 KB

IMG_7537.JPG 238 KB

IMG_7539.jpg 360 KB

What's the latest on this Fire?

#343 5 years ago

In northern KY $600 or possible trade for another gun game.

DSCN1780.JPG

#344 5 years ago

The tech came over yesterday and took the board with her. Should be fixed in less than a week.

Quoted from AaronJames:What's the latest on this Fire?

#345 5 years ago

Who's got a nice DE Time Machine?~!

#346 5 years ago

Someone please rescue these machines.

I JUST bought a nice F-14 or I would jump on this. Wish I hadn't because it should be a pretty good deal. He is only selling as a package. I'd buy the Pacman (cheap please...ha) off of whoever picks up the group. Something for me to mess around with.

I HAD the $$ but now F-14 has my $$. So please rescue these.

#348 5 years ago

cool. you rescued them! Great! Do you have plans for the Pacman?

#349 5 years ago

mr/ms pac is so damn sweet...

#350 5 years ago

Anyone have a cab & head knocking around for sale. As close to central Ohio as I can get. Not fussed on em, old, or wide. As long as it has some structure. Working on a art project. Still kicking myself for not winning those 3 addams FAM cabs,pf, and toppers on eBay for $300!! They were pretty water damaged but...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 26.95
$ 89.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 92.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 38.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 4,199.00
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Stuff
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
There are 4911 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 99.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside