FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 190.
#3401 6 years ago

Looking to buy a color dmd for stern or Williams. Pm me if you have one please. Thanks!!!!!

#3402 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Jurassic Park - PM if you have one.

#3403 6 years ago

Have a nice old Chicago bally pinball
Glass is cherry

Looking for a slugfest

Can add cash if needed

Or a project taxi or 80s Williams

#3404 6 years ago

Sold a couple of games so I'm on the hunt. Looking for:

Fish Tales
T2
Goldeneye
Mousin' Around
Bad Cats
BK2K
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Hook
WoF
Whirlwind
Nascar
Fire!

All conditions considered including projects.

Thanks!

#3405 6 years ago

Looking to sell Apollo. Had one buyer flake, and missed out on dealing with someone else in the meantime.

Machine - For Sale
Apollo Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Due to space issues, I'm considering parting with my Apollo. It's generally working and playing well. The flippers were recently rebuilt, and it was shopped a couple years ago by...”
2018-02-19
Columbus, OH
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 509 times

#3406 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Looking to sell Apollo. Had one buyer flake, and missed out on dealing with someone else in the meantime.

Now if it was Apollo 13....

#3407 6 years ago

I have a Chris Hutchins/HEP restored Getaway I will be listing for sale as soon as I get some pics taken later this week. Game was fully restored in 2005 by . Its been a few years since it was restored but game still in superb condition and plays great.
Clearcoated playfield with perfect shooter lane and no other flaws to note, ColorDMD, Mirror blades, Pinball Pro, chrome siderails, lockbar and hinges, mezelmods lighted police car mod, mezelmods donut shop mod, pinballtoys mountain mod.
Let me know if anyone interested and we can discuss before I list it.
Jim
614-893-3282

Added over 6 years ago: SOLD

#3408 6 years ago

Hey guys. I just posted my Jurassic Park in the marketplace. Check it out. I can also bring to Ohio show or Louisville arcade expo

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Data East Jurassic Park for trade. Good condition all around, no issues, plays and functions 100%. The Good: 1. Great looking playfield. Has cliffies on the scoop...”
2018-02-22
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3409 6 years ago

I listed the Dr Who parts game I got from Scott a while back. I was going to use it for a playfield swap but I sold the other Dr Who before I could get around to it.

I also have a ton of wanted ads up for things I'd like to buy or trade for.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/60659

#3410 6 years ago
Quoted from jaimmy127:

I have a Chris Hutchins/HEP restored Getaway I will be listing for sale as soon as I get some pics taken later this week. Game was fully restored in 2005 by . Its been a few years since it was restored but game still in superb condition and plays great.
Clearcoated playfield with perfect shooter lane and no other flaws to note, ColorDMD, Mirror blades, Pinball Pro, chrome siderails, lockbar and hinges, mezelmods lighted police car mod, mezelmods donut shop mod, pinballtoys mountain mod.
Let me know if anyone interested and we can discuss before I list it.
Jim
614-893-3282

Hi before you sell it do you think you could get the mountain mod scanned so I could get one made on a 3d printer I have been trying to buy one but so hard to get and being in Australia it is impossible

#3411 6 years ago

I have a descent shadow - led'd, Aurich trans and panel, chromed gun, freshly rebuilt battlefield bank, cab is average with a few scratches, and sanctum has normal wear and I have a fresh sticker I intend to put on it.

And a nice roadshow-full led, no fish wear, no real wear anywhere, the hole looks great, red and Ted look dang near new. Super clean inside, decals are nice, unfaded with just a little wrinkle that is covered by leg protectors.

For trade mostly, I'll try to get pics for anyone interested soon. I'm open to all games really

#3412 6 years ago
Quoted from roboclan:

Hi before you sell it do you think you could get the mountain mod scanned so I could get one made on a 3d printer I have been trying to buy one but so hard to get and being in Australia it is impossible

Already sold, sorry.

#3413 6 years ago

WTB Dungeons & Dragons play field. With or without plastics, I just need a playfield that is not all chewed up and can be more easily restored that the one I have. Thanks for looking!

#3414 6 years ago

Reduced price on my AS pro decked out

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my HUO AS pro decked out with mods. Bought it from Teekee a few months ago. Details are the same as in his ad here except for a few more plays https://pinside.com/pinball...”
2018-02-12
Middletown, OH
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3415 6 years ago

Hey guys. I'm on the lookout for a few games. Let me know if you have one of these and you're thinking of selling. Thanks

#1 - Metallica Pro
#2 - GOTG Pro
#3 - AC/DC Pro
#4 - Twilight Zone (players)
#5 - Star Trek Pro
#6 - TSPP
#7 - The Walking Dead

#3416 6 years ago

Looking for ST Pro - PM if you have and want to sell. Thanks!

#3417 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Have a nice bally old chicago cabinet colors are still nice and the game is all original could use some new rubbers and a little shopped Backglass is mint Looking to trade for ...”
2018-02-20
Cleveland, OH
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 460 times

Still have a really nice old Chicago for trade

Interested in cash offers
Arcade machines
Digital pinball or a
Slugfest

#3418 6 years ago

anyone have anything for sale around the findley area ?

#3419 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aladdin's Castle Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Small playfield wear spot and small flipper wear. Back glass looks good to me. I am selling this pin along wi...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Skylab Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Playfield has touchups but front lock doesn't lock. Back glass looks good with no flaking that I can see. Lit...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
4 Roses Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Bought off collector pin is disassembled, but was shopped and cleaned. Small amount of flaking (2) spots that I saw. One about the size of a thumbprint and the other the size of a ...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IN
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 192 times

Have keys and back covers on all pins. Pins were taken to be cleaned by previous owner and are in working condition. To me back glass in them looks good. I bought them but never put them together and are still where they were delivered. I would like to sell them all, but will entertain full priced offers.

#3420 6 years ago

I have a Blackout ( $1800.00) and a Ms PacMan 60-1 ($1250.00) both restored by Todd Tuckey/ TNT. I also have a beautifully restored Sky Jump EM ( $ 2500.00).

Quoted from Paulb:anyone have anything for sale around the findley area ?

#3421 6 years ago

so who was parked in front of me at Walmart yesterday with a Baywatch in their van?

#3422 6 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

I have a Blackout ( $1800.00) and a Ms PacMan 60-1 ($1250.00) both restored by Todd Tuckey/ TNT. I also have a beautifully restored Sky Jump EM ( $ 2500.00).

Sent you a pm!

#3423 6 years ago

Going to put my GB prem up for sale (pretty sure) - HUO, green dmd, side art, shaker, the works. Gorgeous machine.

Looking for Star Trek (pro or prem), ToM, IJ, potential ACDC prem, MET prem. Not looking for cash.

#3424 6 years ago
Quoted from timtim:

so who was parked in front of me at Walmart yesterday with a Baywatch in their van?

Me. I was going to walk over to you and say hi but you looked right at me and went back in your car. You seemed like you were distracted or in a hurry

#3425 6 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Me. I was going to walk over to you and say hi but you looked right at me and went back in your car. You seemed like you were distracted or in a hurry

I thought it was you because I run into you randomly lol

But you're right about the hurry, I had my buddy from out of town waiting on me at my house

But now I want to get a baywatch

#3426 6 years ago

Have a Super Nice Who Dunnit. There is a pinsider that has first shot at it. If they pass it will be up for sale / TRADE. Ramps are perfect! Top side teardown, fully shopped. Slot reels work 100%! Playfield is extremely nice.

#3427 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

Have a Super Nice Who Dunnit. There is a pinsider that has first shot at it. If they pass it will be up for sale / TRADE. Ramps are perfect! Top side teardown, fully shopped. Slot reels work 100%! Playfield is extremely nice.

That's a tough one to find in that kind of shape.

Scott is one of the best people to deal with I've encountered here. Someone will be very happy with the game

#3428 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Scott is one of the best people to deal with I've encountered here. Someone will be very happy with the game

Hehe...... hopefully that is me Collin!!

#3429 6 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

+1 /\

#3432 6 years ago
Quoted from cerberusdog:

Hehe...... hopefully that is me Collin!!

I hear if you arm wrestle Scott and win he gives you an extra $50 off.

#3433 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Shit, he would owe me $100 bucks by now!

#3434 6 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Shit, he would owe me $100 bucks by now!

He said "AND WIN."

#3436 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

He has tiny legs - probably could't squat a toothpick.

#3437 6 years ago

All conversation...

Come on O - H - I - O! Post some games for sale!

#3438 6 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Come on O - H - I - O! Post some games for sale!

South Park and Shrek coming, i'll have photos and postings this week.

#3439 6 years ago

I have a very nice TZ I’ll be listing soon. PM if interested! Possible trade for newer Stern titles or DI.

Will be listing for 7k.

#3440 6 years ago

I have a super nice Hulk (1979 Gottlieb)
Backglass - EXCELLENT
Cabinet - EXCELLENT
Playfield - EXCELLENT
100% working

FYI for peanut - My Legs Match my upper body - EXCELLENT. See them at the show!

#3441 6 years ago

I’m heading to Marysville this weekend and may be interested in any pins for sale under $2,000. I may also be interested in just playing pinball, if there’s any place reasonably close?

#3442 6 years ago

I will be in Columbus next week, and would like to know the same.

#3443 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

I’m heading to Marysville this weekend and may be interested in any pins for sale under $2,000. I may also be interested in just playing pinball, if there’s any place reasonably close?

Hey, I live in marysville! I've got two games if you want to hit me up for some suds and playing (either or both of you)

There's a ton of choices, check out pinball map app. Closest is pins mechanical in Dublin followed by level one in Worthington. Also a tournament at level one Friday night

#3444 6 years ago
Quoted from McPin54:

I have a super nice Hulk (1979 Gottlieb)
Backglass - EXCELLENT
Cabinet - EXCELLENT
Playfield - EXCELLENT
100% working
FYI for peanut - My Legs Match my upper body - EXCELLENT. See them at the show!

Ive seen this in person. Beautiful!!! The pinball is nice too.

#3445 6 years ago

Toledo craigslist for sale in Sylvania toledo.craigslist.org link

Goldball - $1,950
Dr. Who (LED) - was $3,900/ now-$3,695
Johnny Mnemonic - was $3,900/ now-$3,650
Banzai Run (LED) - $8,500
Wipeout - $2,450
Simpsons DE (LED) (Like new) - $3,650
Kiss - $3,650
Catacomb - $2,950
Theatre Of Magic (Collector Quality) - $7,500
Embryon - $1,950
F-14 Tomcat - $2,650/ now $2,500
NBA Fastbreak- was $3,900/ now - $3,650
Mario Andretti - $2,450
Meteor - was $1,450/ now- 1,295
Roadshow - was $4,950/ now - $4,495

#3446 6 years ago
Quoted from cerberusdog:

Toledo craigslist for sale in Sylvania toledo.craigslist.org link
Goldball - $1,950
Dr. Who (LED) - was $3,900/ now-$3,695
Johnny Mnemonic - was $3,900/ now-$3,650
Banzai Run (LED) - $8,500
Wipeout - $2,450
Simpsons DE (LED) (Like new) - $3,650
Kiss - $3,650
Catacomb - $2,950
Theatre Of Magic (Collector Quality) - $7,500
Embryon - $1,950
F-14 Tomcat - $2,650/ now $2,500
NBA Fastbreak- was $3,900/ now - $3,650
Mario Andretti - $2,450
Meteor - was $1,450/ now- 1,295
Roadshow - was $4,950/ now - $4,495

your prices are nuts.

#3447 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

your prices are nuts.

Not his, its a retail shop though (not mine either)

#3448 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Not his, its a retail shop though (not mine either)

Those prices are nuts.

#3449 6 years ago

Ya i agree. I know the guy, he does deal, but usually too high for me to buy.

#3450 6 years ago

Anyone see that $400 Lethal weapon on Toledo craigslist today? Total scam

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 69 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/69?hl=kvolak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.