FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 190.
#3301 6 years ago
Quoted from Chrlbrwn88:

Have several pins up for trade.
Demolition Man
Judge Dredd
F-14 Tomcat
HUO No Good Gophers
Ghostbusters Pro
Pics and ads soon.
Added 13 days ago: Demolition Man sold

How much for tomcat and no good gophers?

#3302 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I could possibly be persuaded on my class of 1812, players condition, full led, nos backglass, new translite.

Crap. Well you snooze you lose. Oh well.

#3303 6 years ago

Sorry, i should have pmd instead of posting. I do have a speakeasy,but the bally version!

#3304 6 years ago

Its all good.

#3305 6 years ago

I have a nintendo donkey kong junior cabinet with a LCD installed and a 60 in 1 boards
plays 60 classics and is a nice original cabinet with sideart certainly all original. except for the LCD and the board.

I do have an original nintendo monitor I can include.

looking to trade for a pinball.

maybe a Bally power play or wizard.

project machines welcome

#3306 6 years ago

Class of 1812 went out today. Still have a wipeout that id sell possibly. Trying to get a gb premium

#3307 6 years ago

Anyone have a Diner or Jackbot they are looking to move? I'd certainly take projects if the playfields are in good shape.

#3308 6 years ago

Looking for a walking dead pro

#3309 6 years ago

I have a nice WCS looking for Whirlwind.

#3310 6 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Class of 1812 is pending sold

Class of 1812
Gottlieb, 1991
Wishlisted: 2015-07-19

If anyone wants to get rid of one in the future. I'm looking.

#3311 6 years ago

Sorry david, couldnt believe the response for a cheesy system 3! Although i did search for 3 years for it, it did grow old quick. Still looking to sell wipeout, or trade a cpl games plus cash for a gb premium or gotg pro

#3312 6 years ago
Quoted from Farmboss:

I have a nice WCS looking for Whirlwind.

Details on the WCS?

#3313 6 years ago

I thought i had a lead but no followup. Andrew maked this easy for me. This was his and here is the ad he put up. Game is as described as well but does seem to have a light in the skill shot that is behaving wonky. I havent bothered looking into it. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/49329

#3314 6 years ago

Hey guys. I've got a junkyard pin that I'm interested in trading or selling. The JY is in great shape

No playfield wear, shooter lane is good
Cabinet is in great shape. No fade. Has been drilled for a lock bar, has those holes covered with carriage bolts. Slight scuff on the left head
Full set of cliffies to prevent any future wear
Painted 3d car mod to replace the plastic by the crane
Old friends vw bus to replace the plain original vw
Junkyard side art
Nice leds throughout
Has 1 cracked plastic

I'll post it in the marketplace this week, but if you want to get a head start on getting this rare pin go ahead and contact me. I will be listing it for 4000 firm.

Interested in fairly even trades - I500, rbion, acdc pro, a combo of 2 system 11 games, or a combo of 2 data east games, whitewater or gotg? Also open to others, can't hurt to send me a message and let me know what you've got.

Thanks

#3315 6 years ago

Formally listed my Wizard of Oz. Would be interested in a Dialed In trade (I would of course ad cash).

#3316 6 years ago

Junkyard posted. Prefer to deal locally and interested in trades or a sale

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hello All, I'm thinking it's time for me to let my junkyard pin go. JY is a pretty rare game that doesn't come up for sale very often. It is in very good condition and has some co...”
2018-01-17
Akron, OH
Trade
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 971 times

#3317 6 years ago

Who’s got a ‘sexy’ pin for sale? Something like Atlantis, Xenon, etc. I’m hoping to find a nice SS machine in great shape. PM me. I’m open to any manufacturer.

#3318 6 years ago

There's a xenon in the classifieds in lower michigan

#3319 6 years ago

Have a nice LOTR I am considering selling. All LED (some ghosting), Cliffys, palantir mod, speaker lights, Gold rom. Just gauging interest at this point.

#3320 6 years ago

Thinking about buying a Tron. Pm me. Have a nice bsd and potentially others....

#3321 6 years ago

I would like a Dialed In ...I have some games I would trade or if it’s a cash sale I would sell some of my games to get one.

#3322 6 years ago

Looking for: Class of 1812, Cactus Jack or Dr. Dude. I also have a Who Dunnit? For trade.

#3323 6 years ago

The Xenon In Michigan is sold. I tried to buy it, but he’s got a deposit already...

#3324 6 years ago

Does anyone have a Future Spa? I really want one!!!

#3325 6 years ago
Quoted from BobT:

Does anyone have a Future Spa? I really want one!!!

There's a nice clearcoated one at superelectric to play...... It'll make you really want one.

#3326 6 years ago

I'm going to let 2 go pretty soon,
AC/DC pro helen version decked out
Aerosmith pro w/topper and other upgrades
Scott

Added over 6 years ago: AC/DC is sold

#3327 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm going to let 2 go pretty soon,
AC/DC pro helen version decked out
Aerosmith pro w/topper and other upgrades
Scott

Trades?

#3329 6 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Any flash Gordon's out there?

Scott might still have that one. McPin54

#3330 6 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Scott might still have that one. Mcpin54

Yeah I might take a look if it's still around.....when you coming to checkout star gazer?

#3332 6 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

checkout star gazer?

#3333 6 years ago

Toying with the idea of trading my nice totan. Has gold trim, color dmd, speaker upgrade, new set of cab decals i havent installed, new plastics, new rubbers, new ramps, i got recepits for all if it. Interested in a MB, Aerosmith premium, MMR, Spider man VE. Let me know, it has a few other mods too

#3334 6 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

Yeah I might take a look if it's still around.....when you coming to checkout star gazer?

I probably want to see quicksilver even more than SG! I'll find a time to get over there now that the holidays are over.

#3335 6 years ago

Roy you finish your swap yet?

#3336 6 years ago

Anyone have a guardians, players afm, or
Metallica pro for Sale? I'm looking to spend some cash

#3337 6 years ago

Looking for TWD, GOT, or Guardians! I need a Stern in my basement!

#3338 6 years ago

Anyone in Ohio have an Apollo 13 or THE MACHINE: BRIDE OF PINBOT for sale? Good working condition.

#3339 6 years ago

Had a lot of bites but still avail....SWE1 in HUO condition....flippers rebuilt and light sabre works great....2300 cash or trade toward RFM...Can drive 2+ hours or so west to meet....

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Perfect cabinet. Playfield looks great. Inside cab looks brand new. Monitor nice and bright. Light saber fixed with a socketed 2803 chip for any future repair.”
2018-01-06
Bethany Beach, DE
2,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1077 times

#3340 6 years ago

Anyone help with a referral for pinball and arcade game repair central Ohio near Mansfield ? Please.

#3341 6 years ago

Looking for a 1967 Apollo for a friend wanting to get into the hobby. Would be his first. Willing to get one that needs mechanical work. I would fix for him. Anyone know of one?

#3342 6 years ago

I have a friend with a huo gotg he wants 4900$ pm me if interested

#3343 6 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Taxi for a game on my wish list. Not for sale, trade only.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/59330

I would also consider adding my Comet as a 2-for-1 for the right game.

#3344 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I have a friend with a huo gotg he wants 4900$ pm me if interested

Was interested until I saw you were 8 hours away....

#3345 6 years ago

Will be looking for a Goldeneye, Baywatch, or Jurassic Park in the next month or two. Just wanted to put a feeler out for anyone that might be thinking of parting with one soon. Shoot me a PM.

Also have a few vids I'm looking to move - Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting and Area 51/Maximum Force. Would sell both or individually or work out a trade for a pin of similar value (just no EMs) +/- cash if needed. Complete projects ok here too - just let me know if you are interested and what you have knocking around.

Thanks!

#3346 6 years ago

ISO X Files.
Doesn’t have to be amazing condition.
Very very interested

Xfiles

Feel free to pm me

Todd

#3347 6 years ago

Sorry, this isn't a for sale item.

I'm looking for someone in Ohio that has a festool sander and would like a few bucks to let me borrow it. Or alternatively I can bring a cabinet and head to your place and knock it out in an hour or so and not have to borrow your tool. I know its a long shot, but theres a bunch of helpful people on here who may have that tool not in use at the moment. Willing to compensate in beer, pizza, or cash haha. Pm me if you can help a newbie out. Thanks!

#3348 6 years ago

Package deal my nice routed spider man for 4300 if bought with my swe1 for 2300
6600 instant cool arcade also looking for a nice earthshaker

#3349 6 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Looking for a 1967 Apollo for a friend wanting to get into the hobby. Would be his first. Willing to get one that needs mechanical work. I would fix for him. Anyone know of one?

Eh, I could consider parting with mine. PM sent.

#3350 6 years ago

Anyone have a wpc95 cabinet in repairable condition they want to sell? I'm looking to pick one up for afm

There are 9,484 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/67?hl=rjbowes3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.